Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
6515 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nv/las-vegas
- Phone: 7024070019
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Executive Chef: Travis Herbert
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Opening January 17th, 2014. Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)notable wine list (19)romantic (15)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Flemings ExperiencePhilDined on 8/27/2014The appetizers were very good. The main meal was average, at best. I had a filet that was under cooked. The wine was very good and our server Desirae was excellent.Special Features:
- Good PlaceYummyDined on 8/25/2014I would recommend this place! The food was delicious and the wait staff was attentive. We do not dine in steakhouses too often. When we go out it is usually in a lower price range (e.g. $15 per plate - moderate for us!) Rarely do we spend $50 at dinner; we do not drink and are not big on apps. We had two gift cards that paid for salad, meal and tip. It was a special occasion for us, we were wanting to do something different and, of course, had the gift cards.Special Features:
- Hubby's Birthday Celebrationvrd2Dined on 8/21/2014The staff (especially our Server, Chas) was amazing. The food is pricey, but delicious and we will definitely return again when visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was wonderful.FoodieVIPDined on 8/17/2014This new addition to the Flemings family is very good. The restaurant is quite modern. I personally like the feel of the Flemings on Charleston better but the food at this new restaurant is by far better! The staff is very attentive here from the GM on down. Very nice experience. The only real complaint I had was that our booth was backed up to a partition and the bar seating, and the seats on the other side of the partition were much higher so the people in those seats were literally right on top of you which left you feeling like they were part of your table and you had zero privacy!
- Outstanding!KmackDined on 8/16/2014Great restuarant, enjoyed the food, wine and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsDaveRadDined on 8/16/2014We've gone to Fleming's Summerlin for years but just had dinner at the Town Square location. It has a better bar area and is more trendy and upscale. Same great food and service. Highly recommended. It will not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!gnLiDined on 8/8/2014Leroy and his staff are well-trained, courteous, friendly, and attentive, which is a perfect match for a restaurant with great food served in ideal portions, in an elegant but unstuffy environment. Add a bottle of Damilano Barolo and I'll add another "+" to A+!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodFixeduVIPDined on 7/29/2014The bar staff and wait staff were great. The food was fabulous as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2014First time, will definitely be back! Our server T.J. was great, short ribs and filet mignon were delicious, jalapeño cream corn was amazing, big wine list.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2014Great meal as always. The chipotle Mac & cheese is an excellent side. Flemings salad was great but I wish they still had the caprese salad.Special Features:
- AwesomecrazyDined on 6/29/2014We love this place. We always fill like they care and so friendly. By far are favorite place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't order the crab legs!SamanthaDDined on 6/15/2014The crab legs were terrible! Not fresh and very rubbery. The portion size was small compared to the price. And, the service was deplorable! Extremely slow! Will not go back to this location.
- Attentive Service, Great Food!FantasticDined on 6/10/2014We went for a birthday celebration that I had noted in my reservation through Open Table. Upon our arrival my date was wished a happy birthday and continued to receive them by several staff. A birthday card signed by staff was on the table. Later he received a small box with 4 amazing truffles and a lite candle for a low key but special birthday dessert. It was perfect. We also got a gift card for return visit! Now to the food...wonderful is not good enough to describe the succulent steaks. Dry aged beef that was cooked to perfection. We shared a Caesar salad and two sides: the Flemings potatoes and creamed spinach. Amazing flavors and generous enough for us both and some to take home. A Great wine list, lovely atmosphere and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for DinnerPSL19Dined on 6/9/2014We enjoyed a nice evening with delicious food, excellent beef and some very good red wine. Definitively worth to make a stop for a dinner you want to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always up to their standardreirayDined on 6/9/2014As always, we never have a disappointed meal there, service is good and the steak is always cooked as how we ordered.Special Features:
- Wonderful FlavorsNana0313VIPDined on 6/3/2014What a great dining experience! The steaks were cooked to perfection. The Fleming Potatoes are marvelous and dessert was delicious! We had friends visiting from out of town and they absolutely loved the food and the experience!
- Excellent place to enjoy dinnerdao10Dined on 5/30/2014Flemings has it all! Great atmosphere, beautiful interior, deliciously prepared food and an unforgettable wine list that is an interactive experience. Our server was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. It was a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/26/2014We went to the Flamingo Flemings last time and we liked the atmosphere better there. But the service here was exceptional. My husband loved his filet. I had the swordfish and it was nothing special. I would not recommend. The berries & cream for dessert were perfect! It was our anniversary and they gave us a little box of chocolate truffles and a card. Very nice touch.Special Features:
- fabulous experience in every waylola1eatsVIPDined on 5/23/2014I visited for a birthday celebration, on vacation. The whole experience was marvelous! The food was excellent, and our server Erin M. was so charming and fun! An all around great experience, and one of our favorite restaurants in all of VegasSpecial Features:
- Still going strongPeakickDined on 5/18/2014Flemmings opened in January this year and it's service is still pretty spot on. The enthusiasm from the service staff might be as eager but the food is still being maintained to high standards and the hosts refer to you many times by name when making a reservation in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hartsDined on 5/11/2014The service was great. My husbands filet was fabulous and although i really enjoyed my prime rib, the two other prime ribs at the table were competely different, half the size of mine and very bland with little taste and a touch overcooked. We also had an issue with a children's meal, where the meatballs were so rubbery that our child couldn't chew them. Although they were very accommodating and brought us a new childrens plate, it was the same issue. We really did expect for all the meals to be great considering the price point and were disappointed that our whole party didn't enjoy their meals. We would suggest fresh cooked meatballs and for the prime rib to be more uniform.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 45 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/29/2014Superior food, drinks & service. Best martini in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a great SteakgreatfoodDined on 4/27/2014Had a wonderful meal, really enjoyed the music and bar scene as well. The food and service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meaty placeCafeDined on 4/24/2014Had the tomahawk steak. It was great & the onion rings are a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steaks &decent wine listzinloverDined on 4/23/2014Fleming's lived up to their name as a top end steakhouse. The wine list was decent, though would have liked to see more variety in the reds and more premium wines by the glass. Expect to pay top dollar though there are some discounts that can be found from various sources.Special Features:
- Flemings/Collins BirthdayDiningDined on 4/19/2014Great food, great service, friendly, great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AmbianceRG12Dined on 4/18/2014The food was great and the wait staff very helpful. The dinner made it a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great pre show meal !!bdgFSVIPDined on 4/18/2014The Team was very good at understanding we needed to be a show. Our Server Adam was great, he charmed my parents which is no easy feat.! Food was good and lots of options. Small plates is a great idea for a pre show dinner. My Swordfish was excellent . Thank you for a great timeSpecial Features:
- Third time dining there, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/13/2014Third time dining there, food and service just wonderful!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak in TownSylvieVIPDined on 4/11/2014Fleming's in Summerlin has long been my favorite dining experience. The Town Square location offers the same wonderful menu and service in a location that allows us to meet up with friends staying on the strip or who live on the other side of town. The restaurant is beautiful but not as intimate as the other one, which has more of a locals feel. Our friends from England were quite impressed with the quality of the meal, but not so much with the gin and tonic. My drink had to be remade, but it was still lacking in flavor. The food was excellent and my steak was perfectly prepared. This is a nice alternative and I hope that management will try to lure locals. When we left at 9:00 p.m. the place was thinning out as tourists left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!foodyVIPDined on 4/8/2014We had a great time at Fleming's...Our waiter was fabulous and most helpful. We enjoyed our excellent cocktails followed by wonderful entrees..the best steak I have ever had in my life! Prepared to perfection! The sides were generous and very tasty. We shared the chocolate lava cake...not to be missed! My guest and I can't wait for a return visit....double 5 stars!Special Features:
- Great steaksreirayDined on 4/7/2014We're the regular customers of Fleming's in San Francisco, Pola Alto, LA Airport, Beverly Hills & Las Vegas, I like Vegas Fleming's the best as they cooked my steaks exactly how I wanted, medium well but still juicy. Their service also the best among all the Fleming's restaurants we had visited. Highly recommended when you visit Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Really Spectacular Experience!MarshdogDined on 4/5/2014To simply put our experience into a short review is impossible! First, reservations are a must, if you want a specific time. Next, do not hesitate to search their menu online for "hidden" menu items. We experienced both. A promotional item and straight menu items and they were both Amazing! Be very specific on how you like your meat, as they will cook it to perfection. Like wine, but find yourself a little intimidated? Do not worry. They have a great wine list, very knowledgeable staff and even a "wine ipad", that can explain characteristics of each wine, It can even make suggestions varying from your food order to your mood. I wouldn't suggest dressing in shorts, but business casual would be fine. Great for events too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yep! Flemmings is very Consistent!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2014Flemmings is a safe bet for me when I want a nicely prepared steak from a chain restaurant. I not sure how many Flemmiings I have visited in the US, but so far they are all very friendly, good service, and great food. I was stuffed after my lava cake! I immensely enjoyed my filet mignon. Although Vegas has some of the best restaurants to dine at, I will be returning here whenever I cannot decide where to eat. I like consistency. I like little mom & pop cafes as well, but this is a no brainer option when you are feeling finicky.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitWcatinLVDined on 3/31/2014I have always wanted to try Flemings and finally got the opportunity when a friend received a gift certificate. Neither of us eat a lot anymore so we tried appetizers, a salad and a dessert. The appetizers are great for small appetites when you include a salad. It left just enough room to share their signature dessert of molten lava cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceJTconcertVIPDined on 3/30/2014After we order our food, it take about 40 minutes to had our first food (salad) come to our table. It was too long of wait. Ask wait staffs why take so long, she said because restaurant was very busy at that time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the lights were to dim toVegasloverDined on 3/29/2014the lights were to dim to read, steak well done but they to suggested I butterfly it then made it to tough. I have never butterflied any meat before. I should have went it's my gut not to. we we celebrating out birthday and went with the 8oz filet and lobster. It was good. I just wish we knew how the chef would have cooked the filet , every chef has a difference of medium well and well done.
- Welcome to the neighborhoodSassySeniorDined on 3/25/2014A great addition to Town Square. Good food, excellent service and reasonable prices. What more could one ask? Oh yes, they need to turn down the volunw of the music. All the items we ordered were well prepared and served promptly. They are attentive to seniors and people with special needs. The lobster tempura was fantastic as was the Creme Brulle. We've already made reservations for a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightwineloverDined on 3/16/2014My husband and I went to celebrate oyr 11TH Wedding anniversary we had a great meal and our waiter took very good care of usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fantastic waitYankeeDined on 3/16/2014Great food, fantastic wait staff and bartenders. Highly recommend Flemings to those who enjoy great food and serviceSpecial Features: