Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
1960-A Chain Bridge Road
Tysons Corner, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/va/tysons-corner
- Phone: 7034428384
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: International Drive
- Public Transit: Numerous Bus Stops in Tysons Corner the closest is 1 block. 2 Closest Metros, 3.5 miles & 4 miles (new Tysons Corner Stop 300 yards away! Coming in 2012).
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complementary Valet Parking in front & Underground Garage Parking under the Courtyard by Marriott
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)notable wine list (34)romantic (29)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- My Birthday DinnerdineDined on 8/18/2014I've been here several times, and this is a wonderful spot for an awesome steak. I got the booth I requested, and the food (as always) was wonderful. The complimentary valet parking is a plus as well. On this visit my service experience was less than expected. My waiter didn't mention the Prime Rib special, and seemed annoyed when I asked what my salad/side/dessert options were. Seemed more interested in getting me to order wine. He was clearing dishes from the table, and sort of threw the bread onto another plate, and kept walking. His demeanor for the remainder of the night was sour and even though I'm a 'friend of Flemings' not sure if I'll return to the Tyson's location. I've never had a bad experience at the Baltimore location.Special Features:
- Smart choice for Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/16/2014We were looking for a restaurant where we'd get our money's worth during restaurant week. We were not disappointed at Flemings. Everything we ate was outstanding, from the salad to the steaks and other entrees to the sides and desserts. The waiter made sure to encourage us to each get a different side dish since they were large enough to share and that way we could try several! My NY strip was perfectly cooked and the 12oz size was ideal. I had crème brulee for dessert and it was possibly the best I've had. The wine suggestions were spot on as well.Special Features:
- Really GOOD food! Lovely evening!Dine4katDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed such a lovely evening! The decor is stylishly sophisticated, so dressings up a bit is fun and feels right, and sitting in a booth makes conversation easy and intimate with a group of four. Our dining started with warm, delicious crusty bread and an addictive cheese spread, that was followed by a unique take on Caesar Salad with capers and crispy fried bits of a thin ham (not the usual bacon). The steaks were very tender and flavorful, and the sides..Oh My!...what delicious takes on old standbys...Mac and Cheese with mildly smokey cheddar and toasted bread crumbs, yummy creamed spinach, and oh so good Flemings scalloped potatoes. Gail, our server was wonderful! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice send off for our sondinrGirlDined on 8/15/2014We went during restaurant week for a send off dinner for our son for his first year of College. Very good service, nice pace to the meal and great food--everything was cooked appropriately. The value for restaurante week was definitely worth it and their menu was more extensive than others I had checked out. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!HC77Dined on 8/14/2014Wonderful restaurant! Very quiet and romantic. The New York strip was delicious especially with the chipotle mac and cheese! Bread was to die for! (ask for another loaf)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2014Love the small plates! Can enjoy a steakhouse without having the huge portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining VenueUnionEagleDined on 7/24/2014Fleming's, Tyson Corners, continues to offer a great atmosphere, service and delicious dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but nothing specialDCDinerVIPDined on 7/21/2014There are a bunch of steakhouses in Tysons Corner and Fleming's has nothing to make it stand out. This time we went for the prime rib special, which is actually a decent deal. As in the past, though, the food was good but not the kind of beef that makes you appreciate what a good steakhouse can do. Despite their emphasis on wine, the wine list is okay but not as broad as you would think - too cabernet-centric (which to be fair may be what people at a steakhouse generally want). One interesting point about this visit - this was a classic example of what I have seen at a number of restaurants - the Open Table seating policy. Despite having several much better tables available, they kept trying to seat us at the worst possible tables.
- Loud nightRandyDined on 7/16/2014Went to enjoy a great steak and conversation, but got a great steak and a lot of noise.........reminded me of the American restaurant group....Mike's, Sweet Water, Coastal Flats..etc.....too loud.Special Features:
- Happy dinereventerDined on 7/14/2014The food was delicious and the service was great. The waiter recommended a great wine to go with our entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime RibOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014My friends and I enjoyed all aspects of our dinner. Everything was delicious - the sides, the prime rib, salads, desserts, etc. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gemexpo67VIPDined on 7/12/2014Fleming's is not an easy find in Tyson's, we never knew it was there as it is not visible from the road. However, the steak is excellent, the wine list is extensive, and service is top notch. I tried the dry aged ribeye and it was perfect, my significant other had the Alaska King Crab which was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerDktran31VIPDined on 7/11/2014Went here on a Friday night with my girlfriend. The service was great for the most part. They had an iPad as the wine list - nice tech touch. The interior of the restaurant was dimly light and romantic. One complaint - they use electronic candles instead of real ones. For a nice up-scale steak house, I would assume they would use real ones so that was a bit surprising. The food was amazing. I enjoyed a massive 21 oz. bone-in rib-eye with creamed spinach and sautéed mushrooms. My date enjoyed the summer special with consisted of a salmon filet and a bacon-wrapped filet mignon. The food was delicious. I rate them overall 4.5, they would have received a 5 if it wasn't for a few minor details.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/3/2014We came here for my husband's birthday dinner, and even they decorated our table with a special tablecloth and happy birthday confetti! Our strip steaks were crusty and yummy, and the creamed spinach was far better than any we have ever had in Ruth's Chris and Morton's. Our son got their summer tasting menu and everything on it was DELICIOUS and a great deal! We highly recommend Flemings!Special Features:
- Just OK ... Hotel Lobby Steakhouse!JAB611VIPDined on 6/20/2014Ordered the Prime Bone-In-Ribeye and for a $50 steak it was rather small and overly marbled! Although perfectly cooked it was not much bang for your bucks and I felt ripped off upon receiving my $75 bill for "A steak" and "A drink"! There are much better options out there for a decent hearty steak dinner!
- EmoryDined on 6/16/2014I felt like the service was a little rushed. The server was a little too intense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but won't returnAlexVIPDined on 6/15/2014You go to a friend's house for dinner everything's impeccable....but in a corner there's a basket with laundry. Near the end of dinner, the help begins folding the laundry in plain sight. That was Fleming's in Tyson's. The food was great but the room we sat in was "unfinished:" there were undressed tables in a corner chairs placed along the wall. Near the end of dinner the wait staff started rearranging the room all around us, setting up new partitions, etc. I joked with our server that they were giving me a hint it was time to leave. (It wasn't near closing time.) Bottom line: there are too many other choices for steakhouses to settle for one where the overall experience is not top-notch. Sorry, Fleming's, you messed this one up.
- Outstanding ServiceTJ01Dined on 6/15/2014I took my husband to Flemings for Father's Day. The atmosphere was excellent; the service was outstanding and the food was fabulous. We truly enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with this visit!luvretirement2Dined on 6/15/2014This is the first time I have not been happy with the food at Flemings. We went there for Father's Day Brunch and were very disappointed at the quality of the food. My brioche french toast of so heavy and tasteless. My husband did like his prime rib but the cauliflower/broccoli side dish was not seasoned well and we didn't eat any of it. The potato side was very good. I thought the desserts were heavy and unappetizing. The service was excellent. The ambiance was excellent as well. I'm sure we'll be back for an evening meal but I don't think I'd go to another brunch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ForgotNamesIveUsedForgtNamesIUsedVIPDined on 6/14/2014Flemings doesn't change. It's reliable like Mickey D's. Crabcakes were only okay. BBQ shrimp is not as good as in New Orleans. Still it's a good steak place with convenient location.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak dinnerDickGDined on 6/9/2014This Fleming's is located in Courtyard in Tysons Corner...no matter as when your inside your transported to a first class venue worthy of a business dinner with associates or with friends. 4 of us shared a Seafood Tower and it was marvelous...fresh crab, lobster and large shrimp!! The steaks were stellar...I had a bone in rib eye charred rare...it was one of the tastiest steaks and cooked to perfection I have had. Wine list was large and there were reasonable choices to be had. I can recommend this place, that is comparable to the other big name steak houses close by...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as alwaysCorbinVIPDined on 6/1/2014The menu has new items. There was a great 2 course special with a featured cocktail, a Sage Martini, that was GREAT. Our server was very attentive. Food was excellent. Bartender knew how to mix a drink! A perfect 10.Special Features:
- Always a great mealRachelDined on 5/31/2014We've always had excellent food and service here, so no complaints. This is definitely our favorite steakhouse in the area.
- Anniversary HappinessItalianFoodLoverVIPDined on 5/25/2014Had a fabulous time at Fleming's celebrating our 40th anniversary. They gave us a special table, the manager stopped by and congratulated us, and our waiter was superb. The food was scrumptious! Our waiter didn't rush us. Great food, great wine, treated royally and given a gift card to use for a return visit! It really made our day special! Would absolutely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melts in your mouthLILitaDined on 5/24/2014Prime rib special can't be beat. For $29.95 you get a salad, prime rib that melts in your mouth, a delicious side, and dessert...which will always be the lava cake for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulLafoodieDined on 5/22/2014My boyfriend and I had an overall enjoyable experience at Flemings. The service we received was stellar. The wine list was comprehensive and offered a great selection. I ordered my filet mignon medium rare and it came out perfect and my partner's peppercorn steak came out just the way he ordered it. My only complaint is the Caesar salad. The lettuce was a bit on the soggy side and there was hardly any dressing. The bacon chips were strange-- dry, brittle, and bland. Nonetheless, our entrees were excellent. And our dessert (carrot cake) was moist and delicious. We'll return again!Special Features:
- Food was good but priceyRestonMADined on 5/21/2014Dinner was delicious but the price was exorbitant for what we got. Overall it was a lovely experience that I would not necessarily repeat any time soon. I haven't been there in several years and I now remember why.Special Features:
- Give it a trybluebellDined on 5/17/2014It was great that we were able to be seated before reservation time as having arrived early and restaurant was not "full". Drinks -a scotch and a martini-from bar took a long time to be served. Food attractively presented and first rate. Courses were not rushed. But waiters did seem to hover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just AverageDCdinerDined on 5/11/2014It seems there wasn't much attention to our food as most was overcooked. My prime rib was overdone, which I could tell by sight (and server stated med-rare so not that he had order wrong). The asparagus was mushy and my friend's lava cake was bone dry. Their saving grace is that when I called the server about my steak, he replaced it in 5 minutes. He offered to replace my friend's cake, but at that point we weren't interested. The service was responsive but wanting to send back every component isn't a sign of a good meal. I'd like to add that while it was Mother's Day, we had a late reservation and the restaurant was near empty when we received our food. I'd eaten here regularly years ago and don't recall it being so disappointing.
- outstandingsashadogDined on 5/11/2014the food is outstanding, the Prime rib on Sundays is some of the best I have had. the staff is always very friendly and helpful. We have eaten here numerous times, twice with large (12+) groups and both times the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemmingsPaulMackDined on 5/10/2014Overall a great experience. The 1st time I've ever been offered a bone-in filet-which was fantastic. Overall a great experience-and a very helpful iPad w/a wine pairing function. The wine list is extensive as well. Additionally the service was excellent-the perfect amount of attention and focus without being over bearing. The server was very knowledgable and couldn't have anything more to make our dining experience first class. Overall a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014It was good but not great. I did not feel the cost of the meal was not worth it. For the price, I would have prefer another restaurant. I would not go again.
- A nice family evening outSawksFanDined on 5/10/2014Fleming's offers excellent food, attentive staff, friendly hosts, and a non-pretentious dining experience. Small and very welcome touches that distinguished Fleming's from other Tyson's area nice steakhouses were the interactive "winePad" for selecting wine, the wide range of wines available by the glass, and our server calling for the valet to bring our car for us while we were paying for dinner to minimize our wait. We also brought our toddler with us and the staff at Fleming's was very helpful in working with us to meet our needs as a family with a young member. Overall, it was a wonderful dinner. We plan to return.Special Features:
- Great Dinner SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014I took my wife there and it was our first time at a Fleming's Steakhouse. The entire evening went well and we enjoyed great service as well as great food. We will be back.Special Features:
- Hidden charges?BabsDined on 5/4/2014Enjoy dining at Flemings. However, either Visa or Flemings charged an extra "gratuity" for using a Visa gift card so I was not given full value of the card (not previously used and removed from packaging at restaurant). I called Visa because the person who bought the gift card had to pay a $4.95 service charge up front and then $8.34 was deducted from the $50 value of the gift card at the restaurant. Visa said not uncommon for restaurant readers to charge a "gratuity," so I then called Flemings and spoke with Asst. Mgr, who said he was not aware of such practice, but either the waiter received a 33% tip or the restaurant or Visa was making some extra money on the side.Special Features:
- Steakhouse and Neighborhood feelOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/3/2014Great steakhouse without being pretension. The food was on par with the top steakhouse with a bar scene with a neighborhood feel. Great happy hours.Special Features:
- The following 525 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner reviews archive.
- Great Steaks and ServiceRamiDined on 4/28/2014My wife had the filet and I had the bone-in ribeye. Both were excellent in flavor and texture, and cooked perfectly to order. The service, both at the front and at the table, also was excellent. Based on our experience, we would recomment Fleming's at Tysons Corner to anyone looking for a great steak and great service.
- Not as good as the competitionMikeMVIPDined on 4/19/2014The food was good but for the price I would to Capital Grill, the Palm, Ruth's or Morton's. The service, in particular our server, Gail, was great. The wine list was good but not great.Special Features:
- Superb Dining at Fleming's!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/14/2014Only second time at Fleming's, but know we'll be coming back more often. We got the scallop, lobster tail & steak special and ALL was great including excellent service. Vote was that steak and lobster definitely better than The Palm and not as noisy.Special Features:
- Talk about spending an arm and leg!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/13/2014Their website did not mention that the WHOLE MENU was a la carte. We were very disappointed when we sat down to find most of the item at $40. No thanks, never again.