Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
1960-A Chain Bridge Road
Tysons Corner, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/va/tysons-corner
- Phone: 7034428384
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: International Drive
- Public Transit: Numerous Bus Stops in Tysons Corner the closest is 1 block. 2 Closest Metros, 3.5 miles & 4 miles (new Tysons Corner Stop 300 yards away! Coming in 2012).
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complementary Valet Parking in front & Underground Garage Parking under the Courtyard by Marriott
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)notable wine list (39)romantic (31)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- ALWAYS EXCEPTIONAL DINING EXPERIENCflakjkt2Dined on 9/14/2013We have been dining here since it opened about a dozen years ago at its current location. Great wine selections. The menu for a steak house includes other seafood and the best grilled chicken in the DC area. The staff is long term numbered in years of service including the franchise owner and head chef. Enthusiastically recommend this restaurant for any occasion or no special occasion at all. Consistently great food and service. We have dined here approximately 150 times and have never had any concerns about our dining experience. Superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and attentive serverOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/14/2013We went here for our 12th wedding anniversary. The food was very good and the waiter was attentive. But at the same price, we preferred the ambience of the nearby Capital Grille better for romantic dining.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Event Made Very SpecialRednabDined on 9/14/2013We were celebrating the retirement of a close friend. The restaurant helped to make the event more special. The service was attentive and the food was excellent. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, we have enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/8/2013Great place, we have enjoyed dinner here for over 2 years. Have recommneded it to many friends. Great bar specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!DoinwhatcomesnaturallyVIPDined on 9/7/2013I know, you expect a Steakhouse to have good steaks, right? Well, I was totally amazed at the flavor of the bone-in fillet I had. It was a special the evening we were there. If available, order this and be prepared for a wonderful meal!Special Features:
- FlemingsmikeDined on 9/5/2013Good meal had an early dinner very quiet. Steak was ok had better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ServiceEbbitsfanVIPDined on 9/4/2013The service here was above 5-stars, while our food took a little longer than expected several host/waiters came over and apologize, they also come around to check on you (which I love). The food is delish and the wine list (via ipad) is a perfect touch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissatisfiedDianeVIPDined on 9/1/2013Our visit to the restaurant was very disappointing. The special was Prime Rid and either the cut was NOT prime rib or the quality of the Prime Rib was terrible. We have been patrons of this restaurant for years, and now we've had 3 bad experiences (all within several months) that we won't return anytime soon.
- Excellent first impression. . .BrianJBDined on 8/29/2013Tried Fleming's for the first time since we had a gift card. . .usually hit another "big name" steakhouse for treat dinners out around Tyson's Corner (hint: R... C....). Very happy with Flemings...excellent service, very nice selection of wines by the glass, and good steaks. Unlike some others steakhouses in the area, we also didn't feel like we were sitting on top of the other diners.Special Features:
- There are never any real surprisesDCDinerVIPDined on 8/26/2013There are never any real surprises at Fleming's. The beef will always be well prepared and the wine list will always have interesting (though usually overpriced) wines. This visit was no exception. The summer prime rib special was actually a very good value and we found a nice wine on the separate local list, so it was a very enjoyable albeit totally predictable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for special ocassionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2013Service was poor. We have to ask to refill our water a few times. Overall food quality was OK, not great. Cannot recommend this place to a friend. Better off going to Ruth Chris.Special Features:
- Took the whole family- FoodfamilyDined on 8/11/2013Took the whole family- Food was good, server forgot to ring in 2 different items (one side dish and one dessert) and we had to wait several minutes extra for each. We had ordered after dinner drinks that ended up being out of stock (Sambuca) and the server also left them on the check. We had to bring it to his attention so they could be removed. We will go back to Flemings but hope that we are more attentive and better service the next time.Special Features:
- Consistently ExcellentCorbinVIPDined on 8/10/2013Friendly staff and management always make you feel that they appreicate your business. Very attentive service. Food is always the way you want it or they will take it back and fix it or bring something different. Great addition of small plates on the menu. My favorite "steak house" in the area, and there are plenty of them! Menu is varied enough where "steak house" is really not accurate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were celebrating my birthdaychipDined on 8/6/2013We were celebrating my birthday and the dinner was very much what we hoped for and expected. Flemings is our favorite of the nice steakhouses. The food is really good and prepared the way we like, as well as the ambiance. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to findcooltigerVIPDined on 8/4/2013Difficult to locate on GPS, so take phone # with you. Worth the effort, and great prime rib special on Sundays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence AlwaysrwkahnDined on 8/4/2013Fleming's always delivers, whether it be food, service, or ambience. We chose to try the Sunday evening special, Prime Rib, and were not disappointed. The 3-course meal was just right: a salad, prime rib, and dessert. And with reasonably priced wines-by-the-glass, this was a real treat for an everyday Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!NklnVIPDined on 8/3/2013My spouse and I had a great night. We enjoyed our dinner. I had the sliced filet mignon and it was the perfect small plate portion for me. Our server also recommended the lava cake dessert and we enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way Overpriced For What You GetVernDined on 8/3/2013We were disappointed with this restaurant. For one thing, it was way overpriced for what you got. The decor left a lot to be desired for such a pricey place and the service was only mediocre. Everything is a la carte, which meant that no sides came with what you were ordering. The sides cost right around $9 each and in spite of the fact that the waitress said that they were big enough for two so you could share, there are problems with that. What if your partner doesn't want the same thing you do? And for the price, they were nothing special. I had a steak, which was very good. My wife had the swordfish, which was mediocre. We won't be going back. Way too much money.
- Very goodRickVIPDined on 7/30/2013Great wine list, very good service, and good steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceRobertDined on 7/27/2013Fleming's remains our "go-to" restaurant for all of our special occasions. The food is always consistently outstanding, the steaks are great and cooked to perfection - and we have a family that enjoys their steaks from medium rare to well done! The service is friendly but not over the top. Fleming's has an impeccable wine list that suits any clientele. We love it and will continue to always return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FLEMING'S STEAKHOUSE WAS PERFECT!!JWoodieTheSteakManDined on 7/27/2013I had just returned from a Midwest business trip which included Kansas City and Chicago. of course, I ate KC strips, dry aged steaks, locally raised beef, and an award winning 55 day dry aged rib-eye in Chicago. All failed to compare to the GREAT STEAKS I HAD AT FLEMING'S STEAKHOUSE TYSONS CORNER VA!! The atmosphere was excellent, the service was impeccable, and the STEAKS ..... THE BEST I HAD EVER HAD!! the steaks were EXCELLENT!! When you go...ask for Michael Garcia, Managing Partners, who is ALWAYS greeting and checking on guests!! Great Job Mister Garcia!! Keep up the great work!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Four Bagger!!!ATSSAROGVIPDined on 6/29/2013This was our fourth visit to this Flemings in about 5 months. We've had 3 dinners plus attended one of the wine paired dinners. Each visit has been outstanding. Great food, excellent service. Can't say enough about the staff here. Really top notch:) We'll be back!!Special Features:
- Birthday to rememberMrsSVIPDined on 6/21/2013Let me start by praising Jordan! He took excellent care of us and made my husband's birthday special. I felt like the service was personalized and the pace of the meal was not rushed. I had bone in strip was delicious. Spinach comes with onions which was a nice suprise. make sure to save room for the lava cake- one of the best we've had. Mushrooms as an additional side were great with several different types.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When the server presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2013When the server presented our check, she asked for our valet parking ticket. Our car was waiting for us at the front door when we walked out. A very nice touch. Food was very good; professional service all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey for what you get.SteveDined on 6/17/2013This place is not the Palm or Capitol Grille. Pricing should not be comparable because quality of the food is not there.Special Features:
- Excellent, excellent!awawDined on 6/16/2013Went here for Father's Day with my family..........everything was top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Father's Day TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013I went to this restaurant for Father's day and the service was great: attentive, friendly, and observant of what people needed at the table. The food portions were very generous and we had to take dessert home. We had a special brunch menu and it was all delicious. The french toast was almost like a dessert, the egg frittata was a good portion size and flavorful. We even received a $25 gift certificate for dining on Father's Day. Definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time!SamwiseDined on 6/15/2013One of our favorites....always consistently excellent, this time was a little loud though, but food and service always outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, very good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/3/2013Excellent service! The Fleming's Potatoes a scalloped potato house specialty with cream, jalapeños and cheddar cheese are spectacular. We got the filet and potato special and the prime rib eye with parmesan-peppercorn mashed potatoes. It is a more masculine looking place, but traditionally elegant at the same time. It is on par with Morton's and the Capital Grille, but with a smaller menu. We come often for the special happy hour which has 5 cocktails, 5 wines by the glass and 5 appetizers. $6 each, served at the bar until 7 PM. The burger is fantastic and only five bucks! The baked brie is not our favorite. It is kind of soggy and flavored with apple and cinnamon. Don't much care for it at all. The cocktails are great!!Special Features:
- GREAT foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/1/2013We received a gift card for Flemings and decided to try out the place. We were there early, so it was fairly quiet. I love to try different foods, so the menu with small plates was perfect. I had the scallops and lamb and creme brulee for dessert and my husband had a steak with garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes/side come family style and I thought it was enough for 2-3 people. The food was outstanding! I especially loved the ipad at the table where you can pair your food and wine. I chose the wine flight and had a wine with each of my plates. PERFECT! I loved them so much I used the ipad to email the wine listing to myself so I could go buy a bottle on my own. We absolutely loved our dinner and will go back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I went fornightoutDined on 5/25/2013My husband and I went for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. The bar has a fantastic Happy Hour, with one of the best calamari app's we've had. We added the crab cake app to our dinner filet order, they were incredible, probably the best I've had. The server was great, as was the bartender they were both very knowlegable of the wines, but didnt try to oversell, even provided tastings to make sure we liked their suggestions. Loved the ipad with the interactive wine list. We had a great time and will definitely be back to use the gift card they gave as a gift!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Professional & Clean & Delicious !RizzoDined on 5/12/2013Great experience and Rob our waiter was spot on with everything. The ambiance, the staff and the Manager were very professional and kind too!!! The food was great and it was an overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day Brunch ExperienceKCarr4VPIDined on 5/12/2013This was my family's first dining experience at Fleming's. I took my mother and father there for Mother's Day Brunch. The selection on the Mother's Day Menu was fantastic, the food was delicious, and the price for the brunch was more than reasonable. Our server, Rob, was attentive and very pleasant. Overall a very nice dining experience. My parents enjoyed it so much they are already making plans to return there on their own for a dinner date in the near future. We have had several negative brunch experiences at other fine dining establishments, so it was a relief to find a place that I know we can come back to and count on great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/10/2013My wife and I had another wonderful dinner at Flemings ! The wine list is amazing and we enjoyed trying some of the different California vineyards on the list . The food was perfect , I had the swordfish and it was a good cut , nicely grilled . My wife had the appetizer Tuna with a double portion for her entree. The staff is very well trained and totally focused on the customer and very knowledgeable about the menu and all the different wines - Like the wine I-pad , a great way to research wines and Robert is always available with any questions or selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tyson's Corner gemGU1965VIPDined on 5/8/2013We recently took a dear friend to Flemings. The staff was attentive nd went out of their way to take special care of our birthday, who was not looking for a shout out Happy Birthday. We love this restaurant and our guest did also. We look forward to returning to this Tyson's Corner gemSpecial Features:
- Repeat CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/30/2013For us it is a great go to location for a special night out. The beef is always cooked to perfection, the side dishes are excellent, and the wine recommendations are always on the spot. With generous cocktails and tasty appetizers we always leave full and happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal. beautiful atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/25/2013Phenomenal. beautiful atmosphere, excellent service, and a perfectly cooked steak. The only negative about the place is that it is difficult to find unless you already know where it is.Special Features:
- We could hardly hear our ownBonnieDined on 4/18/2013We could hardly hear our own conversation, it was so loud---most noise coming from the bar area & filters over to diners---open space.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service.keepFoodloverVIPDined on 4/14/2013Outstanding food and service.keep up the good work.Special Features:
- This was our second visitATSSAROGVIPDined on 4/11/2013This was our second visit to this Fleming's location....and we have already booked out third!Special Features: