Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
1960-A Chain Bridge Road
Tysons Corner, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/va/tysons-corner
- Phone: 7034428384
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: International Drive
- Public Transit: Numerous Bus Stops in Tysons Corner the closest is 1 block. 2 Closest Metros, 3.5 miles & 4 miles (new Tysons Corner Stop 300 yards away! Coming in 2012).
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complementary Valet Parking in front & Underground Garage Parking under the Courtyard by Marriott
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (61)notable wine list (40)romantic (31)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (14)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Christmas Eve Experiencemartinhealy20Dined on 12/24/2013Great service, great food, kid friendly....made for a very peaceful, relaxing, stress free Christmas EveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Prime Rib SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 12/22/2013I was not aware of the sunday night Prime Rib special until I got to the restaurant but I don't think there was a better choice or value on the menu. The prime rib was well seasoned and came out perfectly. I had the fleming salad which was also great. Of the sides we got at our table, the cream spinach seemed to come out the best. The oinion ring and MAC+Cheese had great presentation but were not as tasty as they looked. All-in-all was not expecting this chain premium steakhouse to be quite as good as it was. I normally consider Ruth Chris my GOTO steak house, but lately some lackluster meals at Ruth Chris has me reconsidering especially when there are other great choices like Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was very good,mas wellOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/22/2013Steak was very good,mas well as the appetizer and sides...the wedge salad was as good as Ruth Chris'; our server was a bit off putting--hard to understand with her accent, and also reached over us on several occasions changing the flow of the conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality SpeaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2013It was our anniversary and I have mentioned it to the host. In return the gesture was awesome. It was our second time in Fleming's and I regretted why I haven't been eating there more often. Filet mignon was excellent again for my wife, for me it was a bit overcooked. Her choice of wine was out that night but heck, there were abundant choices and we were both happy with our selection. Great management, nice service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013Excellent time; vibrant and relaxed. Spectacular steaks (like lifetime top 10).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for an engagement celebration,LiloVIPDined on 12/15/2013Went for an engagement celebration, had a good time food came out on time server was very knowledgeable and sincere, management was like robot, over all experience was very good, loved the special on Sunday.
- Steak was very good! FishMichaelVIPDined on 12/14/2013Steak was very good! Fish was not! Service was pretty good. Highly recommend you make reservations with opentable!Special Features:
- great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2013took daughters there for birthday and they loved it and they loved the truffles that they received.Special Features:
- Come on expense accountLewsDined on 12/11/2013Excellent food. We enjoyed getting a few small plates. Dinner with 2 glasses of wine + tip was $150. You won't get out cheaply although they of have some good happy hour deals at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak, Great ServiceDavidVIPDined on 12/9/2013Second time going to Flemings. First time was average - this time was excellent. Service was excellent and there was no rush to have a nice, long relaxing meals. Wife liked the small plate option, and the NY Strip wsa cooked to perfection. Excellent wine and list, but the iPad menu which I first really liked, didn't really help the selection. I still needed to talk with the waiter before making my choice. HIghly recommend.Special Features:
- Flemings is a steak houseRodneyVIPDined on 12/9/2013Flemings is a steak house with a very comprehensive (100+) wines by the glass program. It is in the top rank of steak houses and that is the main reason one should go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but service errorsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/7/2013We went to Flemings on Saturday for my husband's birthday. The food was great..but 2 requests for refills of drinks never made it to the table but made it to our bill. The bill had major errors.1) separate checks were requested as we were seated- we got a group bill. 2) 2 drinks we not not get were on the bill . We circled the errors for the extra charges for the waiter.. he returned with only one extra item off. 2 had to go bags- (one was literally a doggie bag that my cousin was taking her dog the steak bone), and my husband wanted a fully loaded baked potato that was barely touched. When we got home, we got the bones and my cousin got the potato!!! not sure why he made so many mistakes?? It did take away from our overall experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent business dinner locationOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/5/2013I was concerned when I saw it was in the same building as a Courtyard but it turned out to be the Flemings I'd eaten at in other cities...excellent food and service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My kind of steak placethekernlDined on 11/30/2013Fleming's is always on. Anytime we have a celebration, special occasion, or just want a lovely dinner... we head to Flemings. The food is always great. The service is always friendly and professional. The prices are fair. And the chocolate lava cake is to die for. What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceFamilyfeastDined on 11/30/2013My family went to Flemmings to celebrate a birthday. The food was perfectly prepared - steak, swordfish, and Ahi tuna. We shared a couple of dishes and the kitchen handled that well with an extra plate. The service was attentive and pleasant. The complimentary valet is awesome, too. The big drawback to the evening was the noise. We were a table of 6 and it was hard to hear what was being said two people down. Hard to fix the acoustics so if I went back I'd ask for a booth.Special Features:
- Excellent steaks, but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/30/2013We had a superb steakhouse experience with fine service and wonderful salads, beef and sides. The wine list is broad and varied, although markups are pretty steep. Overall a special dinner. The downside was the price, which was at the upper levels of the DC market. Ok if you are on an expense account, but we weren't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I believe it is over pricedAtoZDined on 11/30/2013I believe it is over priced for what you get. Not a good value. A $46 NY strip steak was full of sinew and inedible grizzle. We will not return to this restaurant.
- Best Steak EverKrivoDined on 11/23/2013Celebrating my birthday at Flemings was just perfect! My parents were in town for the occassion, and my father declared that his steak was "The best he's ever had in his entire life!" That speaks volumes since he's a LOT of steaks in his lifetime and is extremely particular about the way he likes his steaks prepared! Our server picked up on conversation that it was my birthday, and surprised me with a card and a box of chocolates, complete with lit birthday candle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Steaks!SteakLoverDined on 11/23/2013WOW!! Our first dine at a Flemings! This restaurant is attached to the Courtyard Marriott in Tysons Corner which works out well when you have a room, if you enjoy a few drinks with dinner. Wonderful wine list, a perfect Vesper martini, amazing onion soup, great crab cakes, and the steaks were perfectly cooked and crispy on the outside! Couldn't ask for more!!! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marked Improvement!MellovesosuDined on 11/23/2013After receiving an offer from American Express, we decided to give Fleming's another try. Marked improvement and we will definitely add your restaurant back into our dining out options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely noisy with a boisterousOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/6/2013Extremely noisy with a boisterous large group near our table. Food very good as usual. Waitress kept interrupting our conversation and was also slow with service. I've had much better service in the past at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!lisamvaDined on 11/2/2013Been several times with friends...always great food, great service and an all around great time. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was one of the best.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2013Outstanding service, managers are engaged with the customers, food was very, very good, would go back with no hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tom's Experience at FlemingsTomKDined on 10/19/2013Our wait person and all the wait staff were attentive, timely, and engaging. Our food was presented well in more than ample portions, even splitting a meal. Our waitperson even took our valet ticket so as to allow us an expeditious departure. Although we didn't have a drink at the bar it appeared to be a well stocked facility. Our wine and cocktail were well prepared and presented which is not always the case.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20th AnniversaryTopoSapperDined on 10/16/2013Found Flemings on internet search of best restaurants in area. Was looking for a great steak house as well as romantic...this was perfect. Peppercorn steak and filet mignon were delicious. They have a iPad with all the wines and allows you to pick wines based on mood, taste or meal. Very handy. Waitress was fantastic. I booked with OpenTable and made a note about anniversary. Greeted at door and told "Happy Anniversary". Waitress and manager also mentioned it. At the end of the night we received a card and small gift box of chocolates. Nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!!JkellyDined on 10/12/2013My steak was cooked perfect, service was great and they have a great wine selection!Special Features:
- Best restaurant experience ever.AwesomeDined on 10/11/2013Great dining experience.Everything was top notch from valet to service. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've celebrated my birthdayirisDined on 10/9/2013We've celebrated my birthday at Fleming's at Tysons and had a wonderful, unforgettable time! The food was delicious and service was impecable from a to z! The restaurant even presented me with a box of truffles and a gift card for $25 for my birthday! - Amazing!!Special Features:
- Back AgainGomersDined on 10/5/2013Been there numerous times and every time has been good. It was a little noisier this time but that was easy to deal with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night diningdineDined on 9/29/2013We had an 8:30 reservation on Sunday night, and the restaraunt closed at 9:00. (pros & cons) The pros were not many folks there, and had multiple choices of seating. Cons were toward the end of dinner, our waiter was sitting at the bar and we couldnt get his attention when we needed something. It felt like we were holding him up from leaving. The kitchen staff could be heard laughing and joking about their day.. and it was pretty obvious the place was in full closing mode. The food however is supreme! I did have to mention an error on our bill as we were charged for a desert that was included with the meal. I will return....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceJonnymanDined on 9/29/2013Everyone was really nice. That made it especially pleasant. The steak was a bit overcooked, but they more than made up for it with their service.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant-One Exception!oureveningoutVIPDined on 9/28/2013Great restaurant, food was very good, the steak was done to perfection and the side items were great. The only exception to the evening was the staff hovering constantly over the table. They were very pleasant, but there was always someone either taking a plate or filling a glass or asking if we were happy or could they get us something. The need to step back a bit and give you a chance to enjoy the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but good Steaks!CarlosDined on 9/27/2013Flemming's used to enjoy a price break over the other notable steakhouse for a similar meal, but not any more. Their prices are as high or even higher thatn Ruth Chris, Mrton's or Capital GrilleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Lover's CelebrationvacationDined on 9/26/2013Flemings is the perfect restaurant for a special occasion celebration. My husband is the original steak lover and Flemings was the best birthday present he has had this year. His strip steak and my filet were very tender and cooked the way that we each like it. He is a real stickler for the braise. A delightful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey average foodPeteDined on 9/23/2013Food was average and not worth the price. Everything is a la cart and the steaks look a little lonely when they arrive at the table. My filet was tender, cooked to perfection, but the meat quality was average. Asparagus was a little under done for my preferences, but tasted good. Overall, not a bad meal, but over priced for what it is.
- Flawless!GoodFoodGoodTimesVIPDined on 9/20/2013Love going to Fleming's for happy hour or dinner. From the minute you walk in the door, until you leave, the staff always has a smile on their face and happy to assist with whatever you need. Food is always excellent! Plan ahead and order the Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert!!Special Features:
- We had a wonderful eveningBrunchVIPDined on 9/19/2013We had a wonderful evening at Flemings. We had a night out without our son, and it was the perfect romantic place to go. We dined from soup to nuts, and the food was simply fabulous. They had a great selection of small plate entrees, perfect for ladies who eat smaller portions. The French onion soup was to die for, and the chocolate molten lava cake was worth every piece. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy AnniversaryBrauns5VIPDined on 9/14/2013My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary and the food was amazing, as always!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS EXCEPTIONAL DINING EXPERIENCflakjkt2Dined on 9/14/2013We have been dining here since it opened about a dozen years ago at its current location. Great wine selections. The menu for a steak house includes other seafood and the best grilled chicken in the DC area. The staff is long term numbered in years of service including the franchise owner and head chef. Enthusiastically recommend this restaurant for any occasion or no special occasion at all. Consistently great food and service. We have dined here approximately 150 times and have never had any concerns about our dining experience. Superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and attentive serverOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/14/2013We went here for our 12th wedding anniversary. The food was very good and the waiter was attentive. But at the same price, we preferred the ambience of the nearby Capital Grille better for romantic dining.I would recommend this to a friend.