Fleming's Steakhouse - Tulsa
1976 Utica Square
Tulsa, OK 74114Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tulsa
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ok/tulsa
- Phone: 9187127500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tulsa
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tulsa - Best Restaurants in Tulsa ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tulsa reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (21)notable wine list (17)romantic (15)neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (6)great for outdoor dining (6)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- RobinDined on 10/20/2014Best in Tulsa! I travel and always eat at Flemings. First time to the Tulsa location and amazing!Special Features:
- Great as always !Tulsa66Dined on 10/17/2014We keep going back and it's always the same, great. The food, wine and service are always consistent. So many good places start out excellent but over time just keep cutting on food and service until they are history. Flemings on the other hand has truly kept up on all fronts. You will not be dissappointed... try it you will like it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Food was great but they had to redo the dessert so we had to take it to go but our server said she would buy our dessert the next time we were in.Special Features:
- Good food great service nice expercN2foodzDined on 10/14/2014Nice dining experience with good food, good wine and service over the top. This is the place to entertain that important client or significant other for a rememberable experience. Every request was met with sincereity and promptness you expect from a Flemings Prime Steak. We never felt rushed by the staff or the food, so we could sit back converse and enjoy wine from an outstanding wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoritePitchVIPDined on 10/9/2014Flemings has become a favorite in my book. I have been here on several occasions and service is always top shelf. Fleming potatoes are great if you like a spicy twist . The F17 is fabulous on the peppercorn steak and wish I knew how they make itSpecial Features:
- There are better in TulsaRoute66FlyerDined on 10/4/2014The noise level was High, more like a bar. Service was average. Food was just not up to the price that was charged. I would opt for McGill's & spend less. On our visit we used a gift card that was given to us. Our meal was $183.00 for the two of us. We each had a glass of wine, two sides, lobster for my wife & filet for myself.$$$$$$
- Still greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Still a great restaurant with an excellent wine list. The only down side is price. This is a very expensive night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing!greenidsoutherngrlDined on 9/26/2014Had a reservation for 7:45 and got there a little early and there was space outside so we opted to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather, this was a great choice because it was very loud inside the restaurant. Food was amazing! Cooked to perfection and service was great!Special Features:
- great anniversary dinner placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We really enjoyed our 1st visit to Flemings as we celebrated 46 years of marriage. Nice gift to us from them for this occasion, candy YUM and a gift card for next visit, which there will be, maybe with other family.
- Good FoodSWTravelerVIPDined on 9/1/2014Flemings is always consistent on the quality of food. The food is not outstanding but well above other high end restaurants. The service can be spotty. This visit it was outstanding but on our previous visit we were largely ignored. I would recommend Flemings for a special occasion but beware, it is pricy.Special Features:
- Always great!rayost1Dined on 8/27/2014Flemings never fails to impress. Great service, even better food and great location. Celebrated my sons 31st birthday. Will be back, worth every penny.Special Features:
- Dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014I new the steak would be good, but didn't realize the Caesar Salad would be the best ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple eleganceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2014Flemings does a great job of simple elegance. You can pronounce everything on the menu, but no matter what you order it is sure to be mouth watering goodness on a plate. The service is impeccable and the staff are trained very well. We have visited many times and gladly know this is the everyday quality of Flemmings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming Prime Rib SpecialmarkspartyoffiveDined on 8/4/2014We booked yet another reservation for Fleming's Prime Rib Special $29.99 every Sunday and Monday through September 1 and again was glad we did. We enjoy sharing this wonderful special with friends and family. Bob our waiter is extraordinary...be sure to request him. Try the Chocolate Lava cake with ice cream, pistachios, raspberries, homemade cookies and fresh whipped cream.Special Features:
- Not Worth the MoneyFineVIPDined on 7/12/2014Unfriendly service, small portions, lukewarm food, and simply not as good a value as many other "less prestigious" restaurants.
- The following 173 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Tulsa reviews archive.
- Great food!NikiBDined on 7/1/2014As always flemming did not disappoint. My filet was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Evening!HopeDanLivZachVIPDined on 6/21/2014My Husband, daughter and I came from Oklahoma City to see the play Wicked for our wedding anniversary and I forgot, on the night before that I had not chosen a place for dinner. I went out to Open Table and found Fleming's, read the menu, made the reservations and hoped for the best! Well, was I more than pleasantly surprised! The place was very nice, but not so nice that it was not comfortable, the waiter that we had was very nice and knowledgeable, the wine app on their IPad is great! There was an anniversary card waiting for us on the table and our waiter greeted us by name. Everything from the bread to the dessert was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing! They gave me a gift of chocolate as well as a gift card for later! Excellent!Special Features:
- Group Dinner66SamuraiDined on 6/18/2014We brought a group for a Corporate dinner with 8 people attending. The table was set in the middle of the dining room and had lots of room around it. The service is wonderful. They were attentive and we never wanted for anything. There is a nice variety on the menu and it all tasted wonderful. We sampled the Calimari (wonderful), Baked Brie (awesome), and the Sautéed Mushrooms (very good). The atmosphere was nice. Even with our large group it was not loud or distracting at all. We will definitely come again for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerjlrismanVIPDined on 5/16/2014Our waiter Robert was outstanding. Steaks were cooked to perfection and the Fleming Potatoes are a must!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpricedjmwdoVIPDined on 5/11/2014The restaurant is beautiful, the service is good. The food for Mother's Day Brunch was just average. Unremarkable Cesear salad, salmon benedict with eggs overcooked, scant not well seasoned sauce, potatoes overfried. Bread pudding cold as if it just came from frig. Best food was the biscuits with butter and apricot jam placed on table before ordering. Cheesecake my son had was good. Just not really good enough to be $39.95 per person.Special Features:
- great eveningRandyDined on 5/7/2014Food and service were excellent. We had a very pleasant and extremely tasty experience. Really enjoy the iron skillet sear on the steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!TulsairishVIPDined on 4/15/2014When I made reservations, I noted it was to celebrate my daughters 16th birthday. When we arrived, they treated her extra special. She felt so good about the experience. Everyone wished her a Happy Birthday and have her a gift at the end of our evening. What they did for her was exceptional! I highly recommend going there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb - againMelWDined on 4/9/2014Flemings is becoming our favorite restaurant. We went this time for the steak and lobster special, both were excellent. Our waiter Neal was terrific - attentive, fun, comfortable. I'm sure we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant.DocADined on 4/5/2014You can expect great service, great atmosphere and consistently high quality food! Great for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrilliantDanesMDined on 3/30/2014I am a university student in town and went with another student to the restaurant as a special occasion. We took it as a night to dress up and enjoy nice things such as the glorious Prime Rib Roast Special, which seemed like a steal. It served as a reminder we should both stay in school so we can afford to return more often in the future.Special Features:
- Definitely worth the tripkingbeeVIPDined on 3/30/2014Definitely worth the trip and the money. Service is top tier, and many great wine choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceJerryVIPDined on 3/28/2014The food was great overall. The steaks were perfect. The salmon in the trifecta special was a bit past its prime, however. The wine was extensive, and we were not disappointed with selections. The waiter, Neil B. was outstanding, personable, and was proactive in our needs. We took a friend for her birthday, and had a card and a present for her to open. We did not tell Neil that it was her birthday, but when we ordered dessert, it had two lighted candles it her creme brulee. He also presented her with a box of truffles when we left. We live in OKC, but have tried Flemings twice now when in town, and will be back again.Special Features:
- The only problem with thehaneDined on 3/25/2014The only problem with the food was the lobster could have been a little more done...but overall...it was divine...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistentdallastransplantDined on 3/20/2014I know when I go the food and the service will be perfect. It's expensive by Tulsa standards, but well worth it. When I do go out to eat I want no unpleasant surprises. Flemings delivers the perfect steak, wine and service every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings Aged BeefLukeDined on 3/12/2014I visited this place during a business dinner. The ambiance was that of a place such as Kirby's in San Antonio or Ruth's Chris. After eating at many restaurants like this one I would give it a 3.5/5, however it has been the best steakhouse I've been to in Oklahoma. I made the unfortunate mistake of eating a rib-eye, which I regretted almost as soon as I ordered it. I would recommend the petite fillet as it is always a safe choice. There were two waiters who worked the table and each were as accommodating as expected for such an upper end restaurant. The timeliness of drink service was a bit lacking. All in all one of the nicest places to visit in Tulsa.Special Features:
- The noise level and musicJimKVIPDined on 3/10/2014The noise level and music made my group feel like they were at a rock concert instead of a fine steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best as always...Tulsa66Dined on 3/8/2014This was our third visit in the past few months. The food is always 5 Stars and if by chance they miss somethng it will be taken care of within minutes. What we really enjoy is their "Small Plates" section. A great and varied choice. Fish, Beef and Lamb Chops etc. Please pace yourself and leave room for their Warm chocolate cake with whip cream and a bit of ice cream. I you plan to try it just give your serve 10-15 minutes heads up.... they will make one just for you. Enjoy!Special Features:
- great spot in tulsaEnjoynightVIPDined on 3/8/2014Love to come here each time I am in Tulsa. Always ggod!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stayed lateMetooVIPDined on 3/5/2014Flemings crew was welcoming and served good food to a 9:35pm arrival on a 10pm closing night. Appreciate the professionalism.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationPerfectEveningDined on 2/22/2014I have dined at Fleming's before in various locations around the country. Fleming's of Tulsa is one of the best. Our service was outstanding, the food was skillfully prepared and the environment was perfect for celebrating a birthday. Fleming's has an extensive wine list to choose from. Each table is given an iPad with an interactive wine list to help make the selection easier. We had the Predator Zinfandel - it was exceptional. They didn't come sing at our table for (thank God) but they did give me a $25 gift card and a box of truffles for my birthday. There isn't much else to say other than if you are looking for a great evening out with friends, family and/or loved-ones Fleming's should top your list of restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSmittyDined on 2/22/2014My only disappoint was by our 7:15 reservation, they were already out of dry aged beef.overall excellent fine dining experience. Will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Service EverCouplewithKidsDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I went here the day after Valentines day and ended up having to leave early to take care of our kids, but in the short time there, the server made us feel truly welcome. The appetizer that we got, baked Brie, was amazing. This place is worth going to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outAdvidDined on 2/15/2014I went to Fleming's for a night out with my parents. The waitress was very attentive and personable. They were out of several things at it was valentine's day weekend, and out waitress was apologetic and tried to do her best to make our evening great regardless. Our entrees were cooked to perfection and we finished with a couple of slices of carrot cake. The wine was pretty good, I think of I had more knowledge of wine I could have selected a better one. The only once level was acceptable and the atmosphere was good. Fleming's is a great choice for special occasions, I'm sure I'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise level ruined the nightDrRobin96Dined on 2/15/2014We had good memories of previous meals at Flemings, so decided to return for a special occasion meal. The food was as good as we remembered, and wine choices were excellent. Service was nothing special, however. We decided to order wines by the glass, opting for champagne with appetizers and Cabernet with dinner, and were left wine-less for quite awhile in between. Actually had to request more water at one point. The real disappointment was the noise level, which was loud enough to be a real distraction throughout the evening. It will be a long time before we try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatHillDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I go out to nice restaurant roughly 5 times a year and this is my favorite. I've been coming here for roughly twice a year for about 4 years and everything has been perfect every time. Great service great atmosphere great food. Yes it may be a little pricey but to me everything else makes it worth it. My favorite restaurant in town!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.