Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
6360 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/tucson
- Phone: 5205295017
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)notable wine list (38)fit for foodies (24)romantic (22)vibrant bar scene (17)good for groups (16)hot spot (13)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014Consistently good. Excellent special deals if on their email list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableFoodDudeVIPDined on 9/21/2014Not always perfect, but so many pieces come together to make the evening memorable even if there is an isolated flaw. The wait staff is responsive and prompt, and the kitchen is firing on all cylinders of late. Whether it's a big time meal or a series of appetizers and small plates, there is something we enjoy fully. AND, the half price wine closeout currently underway is a real inducement. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great Time.WorldTravelerDined on 9/20/2014I really really, really really, really enjoy this location when I get the opportunity to drop into town. great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent once again!TeamLeaVIPDined on 9/20/2014Wonderful steak and lobster special and loved the scallop app!Special Features:
- Steak GreatThesargVIPDined on 9/14/2014Consistently the best service and food of its kind in the County. I've eaten at other Flemings in different larger cities and this store knocks their socks off. Strong management results in a pleasant dining experience where they truly want to please the customer. Normally I prefer to eat my steaks in my own back yard, however, this restaurant has succeeded in winning me over. I know its just steak but these guys just do it better. Try it you'll see.Special Features:
- Delicious as alwaysAnacabDined on 9/13/2014It is always really good And this time it was no exception! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome DinnerBirthdayGirlDined on 9/11/2014I Had my birthday dinner, with my family here, The food and service were exceptional. They catered the menu to our special requests and were very accomadating. The owner went above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptionally good.FoodDudeVIPDined on 9/7/2014Went for the half priced wine specials and had a marvelous evening. The wines were good, the food outstanding. The introduction of "small plates" may have been intended to expand the customer base, but combining a few of those for a table is great fun. All well prepared, and a delightful and attentive staff. A must try and worthy of repeated visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like being with familyRocklinDined on 9/5/2014From the moment I walked into the restaurant to the moment I walked out I was treated well. The wait staff were attentive and knowledgeable but not intrusive. I have never had a bad meal here, the service is always top notch, and I leave satisfied and looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- FlemmingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was great, very memorable birthday celebration!Special Features:
- Prime Rib DinnerTeamLeaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic dinner Sunday Aug.24Th. Our favorite booth and Joe was just great and all the staff. Loved the prime rib and New Wedge salad as well as the Heirloom Tomatoe Burrata salad. The sorbet and fresh berries were a perfect ending. Thanks again Patty and Curtis LeaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceazmickDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I love going to Fleming's for special occasions, and particularly enjoy the prime rib prix fixe dinner special on Sunday nights. Always impeccable service. Main room sometimes gets a bit noisy; I think we will tend to ask for the side room in the future.Special Features:
- Prime Rib SpecialGoodfoodDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic deal and excellent meal. We were seated in a small room off the main dining room. About half way through the meal water started dripping on us from the ceiling. It sort of put a damper on the dining experience for such a nice restaurant. The manager came over and apologized. But, there was no offer to compensate us for anything for the inconvenience.Special Features:
- Disappointment - Fleming's RegulartjacksonVIPDined on 8/2/2014Recent Dinner with wife and daughter at Fleming's Tucson. Ordered Flora Springs bottle from the bar, while waiting on table and bartender looked at me kind of puzzled? Wine is one of my favorites and is featured on their fancy iPad menu. After disappearing for 20+ minutes, he came back to report that neither he nor the GM could find any Flora Springs. By this time we needed to be seated, and so after 30+ minutes, I still did not have a drink. Sat at table, and ordered another bottle of wine..... only to find out 15 minutes later they did not have that wine either and the "wine guy" was not present on a Saturday night. Eventually I did order a bottle of wine and accepted it, even though it was still not what I ordered..... Geez!
- SherylDined on 8/2/2014We went there for my birthday, and had a wonderful experience. The good was wonderful and the staff was very nice and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Extreamly loud group jumping and shouting at their table and the manager did nothing to reduce the noise level which was annoying to everyone else in the resturante. He ignored the reaction of other patrons as they were trying to enjoy their dinner. We have been customers for the last 6 years and have never seen such a display of disregard for other paying patrons.Special Features:
- Just averagegrilledbreadDined on 8/1/2014Like most of these chain steakhouses, I found this one to be only average. Nothing stood out as being outstanding. Nothing was bad either. Noise level was very high. Service was as expected.
- a Great Steakhouse in Tucsonstan43VIPDined on 7/25/2014Flemings has a great menu and a very excellent staff. The rom is perfect for a small dinner or a modest dinner party. The wine list is very robust, but, most of all the steaks are served to perfection. A great find on North Campbell!Special Features:
- Too NoisybwctigerDined on 6/26/2014This is our second time at Fleming's. The first time was on a Saturday night and the place was so noisy in the dining room you could not have a conversation. We decided to try one more time, on a Thursday. As before, the dining room and bar so noisy it was distracting and uncomfortable. As more tables were filled it was more noisy. Service great, food was very good, will not return. When we go out we appreciate a quiet atmosphere, good food and a relaxing experience.Special Features:
- Flemings at its bestFrustratedDined on 6/25/2014Excellent restaurant with great staff and the food was vg as wellSpecial Features:
- SolidDrake5113Dined on 6/20/2014Great ambience and takes you back to old town Chicago. Food is great and service impeccable. Love the drinks ! My go to place !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Top NotchsusanDined on 6/20/2014Fleming's is dependably excellent! Great food, great service, great owners! Love the wedge salad and the filet melts in the mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A reliable local favorite.FoodDudeVIPDined on 6/18/2014Though a chain, the Tucson version has a wine list addendum with their own selections--more often than not quite well chosen. The menu strikes a good balance of massive meat and some lighter fare--both in entre' portions as well as what they term "small plates." Excellent salads and an attentive wait staff make it a special occasion even if that was not the reason to go. The highlight this visit was the chilled seafood platter, with iced crab claws, king crab legs, giant prawns and lobster sections. Multiple sauces make it special. both as a starter or a main, if desired. The grilled swordfish was fresh and a good size-even if the prep remains a work in progress. They work hard for your loyalty and I have elected to give it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bumper chairslovediningoutDined on 6/15/2014I really love the steak at Fleming's I have eaten there 5 times. But EVERY time we go there, my chair gets bumped into. Others at the table may get bumped into too. Bumped into by the wait staff, bumped into by other patrons. Sometimes, hard enough to knock me into the table. I'm not a large person; I'm not sitting far away from the table. They just have too many tables wedged in, so there's no room to negotiate. The worst time, was when they sat us at a table that is essentially in the doorway to a side room. That time, it wasn't just my chair that got bumped, but the back of my head: twice. For the prices on the menu, I expect a bit more "personal space". Or maybe just to respect the sliver of space allotted to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extreme attention paid to usAlanDined on 6/15/2014Had an early Fathers Day dinner. The waiter was extremely helpful, with terrific suggestions. This was our first but not last visit, even though it's the most expensive place we've eaten in Tucson. Several people floated, always politely asking how things were.Special Features:
- BobnrobDined on 6/14/2014Excellent food, service great wine list....always love this place.Special Features:
- SpecialnancycgDined on 6/13/2014What a great steakhouse this restaurant is!! The service and attention to detail is the best in town. Great place to enjoy perfectly prepared steaks. It can be a bit noisy but not so that you want to cover your ears and need to yell across the table. Will go back for sure!!Special Features:
- Very pleased...AzGuyVIPDined on 6/9/2014We haven't been to Flemings for a while and decided to go to celebrate a birthday. Everything went particularly well. The seafood tower was fantastic. It alone was enough for us to plan for another visit soon. Our entrees were perfect. Matt our waiter was on the mark. The steaming towels after the seafood tower were an excellent touch. The manager checked in on us as well. We didn't have room for desert, but our waiter brought us a complimentary birthday box of chocolate truffles. It was a very pleasing and delicious dining event. We will be back soon. Kudos to Flemings...Special Features:
- Awesome steak!verylaidbackDined on 6/6/2014Probably the best bone-in prime I've ever had. The service was very timely and the noise level was decent. Yes, the dinner for two price was high ($220) but my wife and I drank very good wine and you don't go out to Flemings to save money... you go out to have fun.Special Features:
- Perfect evening!MaegeeDined on 6/6/2014I love going to a restaurant and being able to think; 'it was all perfect' after the evening concludes. This was the case at Flemings! All, spot on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbPJAlvarezDined on 6/5/2014Wow place. Excellent choices and superb meat entrees. Definetely a repeater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings, TucsonSteakloverDined on 6/5/2014Flemings Tucson just keeps getting better & better. The food was excellent as usual. The wait staff couldn't have been better. Sam was on top of everything and very helpful; Sean kept our glasses filled and saw to all the little details. The wine suggestion was spot on. And the special dessert - a molten chocolate cake - was to die for. Then there were individual boxes of truffles for the two guests who had something to celebrate. When we prepared to leave, Sam asked if we had valeted our car. We had, and she had it brought right around, even inquiring which direction we would be heading so they could have it pointed correctly. Those little touches make a big difference. Thanks, Flemings!Special Features:
- The following 350 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews archive.
- Satisfaction GarantiedjaytinezDined on 5/30/2014Delicious fun great service can't wait formy next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will come back.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/26/2014Overall a fine steakhouse. The last time I was there several years ago, the food was was good but the noise level was too energetic for me. This time, we asked for a quiet area which we got in a side room. The prime rib was excellent as well as very good side dishes. The service was excellent and we had a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- prime rib dinnerazmickDined on 5/25/2014Love the prime rib dinner specials. Service is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse!1diningqueenDined on 5/23/2014The Prime Ribeye and Peppercorn Steak were outstanding as usual, along with the sides of shoestring potatoes, Flemings Potatoes, and Creamed Spinach...drinks and wine were affordable and service was outstanding by Brendan, our waiter. It's been a long time since we laughed because of our waiter!! Flemings is the place to go for upscale steak dining!Special Features:
- out of items on menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2014we went for my daughters birthday and my son-inlaw ordered swordfish and everyone else ordered steak a few minutes later he was told they were out of fish now this was a monday at 5:30 and they open at 5:00how can this happen my son in-law does not eat meat so there was no other options for him for a main course made it very hard for all of us to eat our dinner while he sat there so with that we will never go back to that restraunt everSpecial Features:
- FlemingsMsjennaDined on 5/18/2014Delicious steak and lobster. Ahi tuna "small plate" was a great appetizer! And the chocolate truffles they gave at the end of the meal (since we were celebrating a birthday) were divine!Special Features:
- Always consistentCaliGirlVIPDined on 5/18/2014Love Flemings. We had the filet and the prime rib Sunday dinner deal... The prime rib was good, but not as seasoned as usual... Could have used more salt!! Other than that.. It was wonderful.. Our server was very nice and hospitable !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very special placeTucsonfoodieDined on 5/17/2014Fleming's was the perfect ending to a very special day. Our son had just graduated from the graduate program at The Eller School of Management at the U of A. This restaurant was a special treat to celebrate his achievement. We were so happy with the food and the service was excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an extra special experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.