Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
6360 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/tucson
- Phone: 5205295017
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)notable wine list (40)romantic (29)fit for foodies (24)vibrant bar scene (17)good for groups (15)hot spot (10)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- FlemmingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was great, very memorable birthday celebration!Special Features:
- Prime Rib DinnerTeamLeaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic dinner Sunday Aug.24Th. Our favorite booth and Joe was just great and all the staff. Loved the prime rib and New Wedge salad as well as the Heirloom Tomatoe Burrata salad. The sorbet and fresh berries were a perfect ending. Thanks again Patty and Curtis LeaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceazmickDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I love going to Fleming's for special occasions, and particularly enjoy the prime rib prix fixe dinner special on Sunday nights. Always impeccable service. Main room sometimes gets a bit noisy; I think we will tend to ask for the side room in the future.Special Features:
- Prime Rib SpecialGoodfoodDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic deal and excellent meal. We were seated in a small room off the main dining room. About half way through the meal water started dripping on us from the ceiling. It sort of put a damper on the dining experience for such a nice restaurant. The manager came over and apologized. But, there was no offer to compensate us for anything for the inconvenience.Special Features:
- Disappointment - Fleming's RegulartjacksonVIPDined on 8/2/2014Recent Dinner with wife and daughter at Fleming's Tucson. Ordered Flora Springs bottle from the bar, while waiting on table and bartender looked at me kind of puzzled? Wine is one of my favorites and is featured on their fancy iPad menu. After disappearing for 20+ minutes, he came back to report that neither he nor the GM could find any Flora Springs. By this time we needed to be seated, and so after 30+ minutes, I still did not have a drink. Sat at table, and ordered another bottle of wine..... only to find out 15 minutes later they did not have that wine either and the "wine guy" was not present on a Saturday night. Eventually I did order a bottle of wine and accepted it, even though it was still not what I ordered..... Geez!
- SherylDined on 8/2/2014We went there for my birthday, and had a wonderful experience. The good was wonderful and the staff was very nice and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Extreamly loud group jumping and shouting at their table and the manager did nothing to reduce the noise level which was annoying to everyone else in the resturante. He ignored the reaction of other patrons as they were trying to enjoy their dinner. We have been customers for the last 6 years and have never seen such a display of disregard for other paying patrons.Special Features:
- Just averagegrilledbreadDined on 8/1/2014Like most of these chain steakhouses, I found this one to be only average. Nothing stood out as being outstanding. Nothing was bad either. Noise level was very high. Service was as expected.
- a Great Steakhouse in Tucsonstan43VIPDined on 7/25/2014Flemings has a great menu and a very excellent staff. The rom is perfect for a small dinner or a modest dinner party. The wine list is very robust, but, most of all the steaks are served to perfection. A great find on North Campbell!Special Features:
- Too NoisybwctigerDined on 6/26/2014This is our second time at Fleming's. The first time was on a Saturday night and the place was so noisy in the dining room you could not have a conversation. We decided to try one more time, on a Thursday. As before, the dining room and bar so noisy it was distracting and uncomfortable. As more tables were filled it was more noisy. Service great, food was very good, will not return. When we go out we appreciate a quiet atmosphere, good food and a relaxing experience.Special Features:
- Flemings at its bestFrustratedDined on 6/25/2014Excellent restaurant with great staff and the food was vg as wellSpecial Features:
- SolidDrake5113Dined on 6/20/2014Great ambience and takes you back to old town Chicago. Food is great and service impeccable. Love the drinks ! My go to place !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Top NotchsusanDined on 6/20/2014Fleming's is dependably excellent! Great food, great service, great owners! Love the wedge salad and the filet melts in the mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A reliable local favorite.FoodDudeVIPDined on 6/18/2014Though a chain, the Tucson version has a wine list addendum with their own selections--more often than not quite well chosen. The menu strikes a good balance of massive meat and some lighter fare--both in entre' portions as well as what they term "small plates." Excellent salads and an attentive wait staff make it a special occasion even if that was not the reason to go. The highlight this visit was the chilled seafood platter, with iced crab claws, king crab legs, giant prawns and lobster sections. Multiple sauces make it special. both as a starter or a main, if desired. The grilled swordfish was fresh and a good size-even if the prep remains a work in progress. They work hard for your loyalty and I have elected to give it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bumper chairslovediningoutDined on 6/15/2014I really love the steak at Fleming's I have eaten there 5 times. But EVERY time we go there, my chair gets bumped into. Others at the table may get bumped into too. Bumped into by the wait staff, bumped into by other patrons. Sometimes, hard enough to knock me into the table. I'm not a large person; I'm not sitting far away from the table. They just have too many tables wedged in, so there's no room to negotiate. The worst time, was when they sat us at a table that is essentially in the doorway to a side room. That time, it wasn't just my chair that got bumped, but the back of my head: twice. For the prices on the menu, I expect a bit more "personal space". Or maybe just to respect the sliver of space allotted to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extreme attention paid to usAlanDined on 6/15/2014Had an early Fathers Day dinner. The waiter was extremely helpful, with terrific suggestions. This was our first but not last visit, even though it's the most expensive place we've eaten in Tucson. Several people floated, always politely asking how things were.Special Features:
- BobnrobDined on 6/14/2014Excellent food, service great wine list....always love this place.Special Features:
- SpecialnancycgDined on 6/13/2014What a great steakhouse this restaurant is!! The service and attention to detail is the best in town. Great place to enjoy perfectly prepared steaks. It can be a bit noisy but not so that you want to cover your ears and need to yell across the table. Will go back for sure!!Special Features:
- Very pleased...AzGuyVIPDined on 6/9/2014We haven't been to Flemings for a while and decided to go to celebrate a birthday. Everything went particularly well. The seafood tower was fantastic. It alone was enough for us to plan for another visit soon. Our entrees were perfect. Matt our waiter was on the mark. The steaming towels after the seafood tower were an excellent touch. The manager checked in on us as well. We didn't have room for desert, but our waiter brought us a complimentary birthday box of chocolate truffles. It was a very pleasing and delicious dining event. We will be back soon. Kudos to Flemings...Special Features:
- Awesome steak!verylaidbackDined on 6/6/2014Probably the best bone-in prime I've ever had. The service was very timely and the noise level was decent. Yes, the dinner for two price was high ($220) but my wife and I drank very good wine and you don't go out to Flemings to save money... you go out to have fun.Special Features:
- Perfect evening!MaegeeDined on 6/6/2014I love going to a restaurant and being able to think; 'it was all perfect' after the evening concludes. This was the case at Flemings! All, spot on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbPJAlvarezDined on 6/5/2014Wow place. Excellent choices and superb meat entrees. Definetely a repeater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings, TucsonSteakloverDined on 6/5/2014Flemings Tucson just keeps getting better & better. The food was excellent as usual. The wait staff couldn't have been better. Sam was on top of everything and very helpful; Sean kept our glasses filled and saw to all the little details. The wine suggestion was spot on. And the special dessert - a molten chocolate cake - was to die for. Then there were individual boxes of truffles for the two guests who had something to celebrate. When we prepared to leave, Sam asked if we had valeted our car. We had, and she had it brought right around, even inquiring which direction we would be heading so they could have it pointed correctly. Those little touches make a big difference. Thanks, Flemings!Special Features:
- Satisfaction GarantiedjaytinezDined on 5/30/2014Delicious fun great service can't wait formy next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will come back.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/26/2014Overall a fine steakhouse. The last time I was there several years ago, the food was was good but the noise level was too energetic for me. This time, we asked for a quiet area which we got in a side room. The prime rib was excellent as well as very good side dishes. The service was excellent and we had a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- prime rib dinnerazmickDined on 5/25/2014Love the prime rib dinner specials. Service is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse!1diningqueenDined on 5/23/2014The Prime Ribeye and Peppercorn Steak were outstanding as usual, along with the sides of shoestring potatoes, Flemings Potatoes, and Creamed Spinach...drinks and wine were affordable and service was outstanding by Brendan, our waiter. It's been a long time since we laughed because of our waiter!! Flemings is the place to go for upscale steak dining!Special Features:
- out of items on menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2014we went for my daughters birthday and my son-inlaw ordered swordfish and everyone else ordered steak a few minutes later he was told they were out of fish now this was a monday at 5:30 and they open at 5:00how can this happen my son in-law does not eat meat so there was no other options for him for a main course made it very hard for all of us to eat our dinner while he sat there so with that we will never go back to that restraunt everSpecial Features:
- FlemingsMsjennaDined on 5/18/2014Delicious steak and lobster. Ahi tuna "small plate" was a great appetizer! And the chocolate truffles they gave at the end of the meal (since we were celebrating a birthday) were divine!Special Features:
- Always consistentCaliGirlVIPDined on 5/18/2014Love Flemings. We had the filet and the prime rib Sunday dinner deal... The prime rib was good, but not as seasoned as usual... Could have used more salt!! Other than that.. It was wonderful.. Our server was very nice and hospitable !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very special placeTucsonfoodieDined on 5/17/2014Fleming's was the perfect ending to a very special day. Our son had just graduated from the graduate program at The Eller School of Management at the U of A. This restaurant was a special treat to celebrate his achievement. We were so happy with the food and the service was excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an extra special experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchTucsonGourmetDined on 5/11/2014Great Mother's Day Brunch. Awesome service and food. Steaks are always delicious.Special Features:
- PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/11/2014Mother's Day brunch was perfection. Special pre fixe menu was terrific. Service as ALWAYS at Flemings was 5 star from entry to exit. Valet parking attendant ran to open the door for us. We were greeted warmly by hostesses. Our server Joey was delightful and attentive as was support staff. The manager came by every table to check on things. Flemings is always a special event when I'm visiting Tucson.Special Features:
- Beyond loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2014Good food. Main dining and bar area is always incredibly loud, so we asked to be put in a 'quiet' area when we made the reservation because we were dining with an elderly couple. We were put in the 'quiet' room next to a table of 15 people with screaming kids and even louder parents. Not worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible experienceDoolingsDined on 5/9/2014The steak I had for dinner was one of the best steaks I have had in my life. The dry-aged ribeye, cooked to rare-plus, with the "iron crust" couldn't have possibly been cooked any better. The service was exceptional.Special Features:
- What a great steak!travel2dineDined on 5/6/2014I hadn't had filet mignon for quite some time, but was dazzled by the fantastic ones served at Flemings. From appetizer through coffee and dessert, the staff was attentive, the chefs were excellent and it was a delightful evening.Special Features:
- The following 337 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews archive.
- Quick trip to TucsonRonqDined on 5/3/2014We went looking for a good quality steak in a quiet setting. Arrived and were sat by kitchen entrance. Terrible........ Mentioned issue to waiter and he immediately found a different table. He was professional and remained dedicated to giving us a special night out we do not get with kids. Both managers came by before meal to ensure our needs had been met. Nice to see both gentleman come by and double check at beginning of meal vs the end. Immediately teamwork was evident and bad experience turned out to be a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceEricaVIPDined on 5/3/2014Flemmings is very reliable with great service, great steaks and seafood and a wonderful wine list. My only complaint (and this is true of all Flemmings), for some reason it's really loud and hard to hear your companions.Special Features:
- Dining at Fleming's - TucsonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/1/2014We recently dined at Fleming's Steakhouse in Tucson. Shortly after arrival, we were seated at a nice table. Our waiter, Nick then took our beverage and meal orders. He was very friendly and helpful. We all ordered the Newport Petite Sirloin with varied potato orders; I had the garlic mashed potatoes. One of our party also had a salad, and we all shared a green bean side dish. I would highly recommend this restaurant for its delicious food! If you want less noise level when you dine there, it's a good idea to sit further away from the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerGoodfoodDined on 4/26/2014Service was excellent and the food was very good. A special was going on for $49.95 for a two course meal. The shrimp ceviche had two big shrimp. Waitress didn't tell us that the tomato sauce to pour over it was very spicy. My husband can't eat food that is too spicy. Would have been nice to know before pouring the whole thing over his shrimp. Everything was cooked to order very well. Nice wine list. Sent me home with birthday truffles. Nice touch. We will go back again.Special Features: