Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
6360 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/tucson
- Phone: (520) 529-5017
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)notable wine list (45)romantic (30)fit for foodies (29)vibrant bar scene (24)good for groups (17)hot spot (16)neighborhood gem (14)great for lunch (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Outstanding as alwaysazchef1Dined on 11/23/2014Food and service, always impeccable at this location! We are not big on chain restaurants , but this place keeps us coming back. From their cocktails, to the wine list, to the specials they offer, they never disappoint. I would have gone 5 stars on the food but we had one prime rib that was delivered not as ordered for the degree of doneness, but equally as delicious nonetheless. We were having a special occasion dinner, so I did not send it back for fear of delay with the balance of the tables meal. We will continue to patronize this restaurant. We just wish we lived closer and we would be weekly guests for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/21/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Flemings on Friday and as usual everything was fabulous. While we always expect great food, we are continually impressed with the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerfoothillsVIPDined on 11/17/2014We celebrated my birthday & it was just great. We were in a small, quiet room which was very nice. Our food and the service were both perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly outstanding.FoodDudeVIPDined on 11/14/2014I write too many reviews for this place. Which is, of course, a function of eating there so much. It feels like home but the kitchen talents and congenial and efficient wait staff make it memorable on every visit. The small plates are great for lighter eating but they are also exceptional in their own right as appetizers to share. The "modern Caesar salad" is a relatively new offering--with the addition of crispy prosciutto in the mix. It is oddly crammed into what brings to mind a gravy boat which makes seasoning and turning difficult. Just a curious notion, the serving presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak ever!!!!ZonaBoyDined on 11/11/2014Went there for our anniversary and they delivered. Worth the price for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!mandabamaDined on 11/1/2014My husband and I were in need of a great date night out, and Fleming's was PERFECT! Every bite of food was amazing, the service was impeccable, and we had a thoroughly perfect time!Special Features:
- Never a Bad MealOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/31/2014My wife and I have eaten at Flemings many times and always get the same experience, great food and outstanding service.Special Features:
- Outstanding--as always.FoodDudeVIPDined on 10/31/2014A busy Halloween night at Tucson's finest steakhouse. But the staff rose to the occasion despite an almost overflowing room of diners. Every one of us had a perfect entre and the wine service was exceptional as well. Management is always in evidence here and while that is probably not required it demonstrates how seriously they take their customers. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/30/2014Excellent overall. prime rib was tender and juicy. Service was also great. Excellent dining experience. I will be back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencealwayshungryDined on 10/30/2014Another excellent time at a restaurant where they know how to treat their customers. We met up with old friends and wanted to talk over drinks before dinner, and the wait staff was very respondent to our needs, not bothering us to order dinner. We got the prime rib special and thoroughly enjoyed the meat as well as the great selection of sides, which included Fleming's potatoes, creamed spinach, and asparagus. And the desserts were a great way to conclude a dining experience, including the fresh berries with Chantilly and crème brulee. Overall a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining outFoodDined on 10/30/2014The service was excellent. The food was very good. Our waitress was terrific. I think the prices are too expensive, but the restaurant was jammed, so I guess people are willing to pay those prices. We had a gift card, otherwise, I'm not sure we would have eaten there. The noise level is very high, and found it a little difficult to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townBryan1Dined on 10/27/2014We all know Flemmings is the place for steaks. Hands down delicious meal. From the fillet mignon, the Flemmings potatoes, and asparagus, all the way to a lava cake.... Flemmings answers your every desire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in TownWorldTravelerDined on 10/26/2014always a treat to stop here when in town. Good food, good folks, great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RocklinDined on 10/25/2014Each and every time I dine at Flemings I am treated exceptionally well and have yet to have a meal that wasn't superb!Special Features:
- Service GreatvcbdinerVIPDined on 10/18/2014We received the highest level of service. All wait staff used were excellent. Wonderful service and very pleasant to deal with. Side dishes are extremely generous (more than enough to share).Special Features:
- I vote for perfect.FoodDudeVIPDined on 10/13/2014What a great team. Smiling and helpful without hovering. Responsive. With half-priced wine and with the kitchen turning out great plates of quality stuff, this is a true over-and-over again kind of place. Many more visits to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and fantasticnonameVIPDined on 10/12/2014Every single detail of our evening at Fleming's was perfect: the drinks, the food, the ambiance, the wine, and especially the service. We had fun with the Winepad. We learned a good deal about wines in the process, and the selection we made (aided by our waiter, Joey, and the wine manager)was delectable. Too bad we don't live in Tucson -- this could easily become "our place."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerfoothillsVIPDined on 10/11/2014My husband & I celebrated our anniversary with our dinner. Both of us had filet; mine cooked black & blue & my husband's cooked medium plus. My steak was perfection; my husband's was underdone for him, but it was quickly remedied. The flavor of the meat was really outstanding. We had sides of creamed spinach & Fleming's potatoes, both of which were great. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Too salty!angiecDined on 10/9/2014I ordered the special for the evening, which was a small filet with some jumbo prawns and mashed potatoes with spinach and asparagus. Sounded great, but pretty much everything on my plate was over salted! Yuck. My son ordered a regular filet, which he enjoyed. My hubby had the chicken (in no mood for beef). He wasn't impressed. Our server was a doll though.
- A regular favoriteFoodDudeVIPDined on 10/3/2014What's not to like? A talented kitchen turning out consistently prepared quality. An updated menu to accommodate price points and appetites and a dependable wine list. Great people doing what they are skilled at doing. Nuf sed...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014Consistently good. Excellent special deals if on their email list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableFoodDudeVIPDined on 9/21/2014Not always perfect, but so many pieces come together to make the evening memorable even if there is an isolated flaw. The wait staff is responsive and prompt, and the kitchen is firing on all cylinders of late. Whether it's a big time meal or a series of appetizers and small plates, there is something we enjoy fully. AND, the half price wine closeout currently underway is a real inducement. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great Time.WorldTravelerDined on 9/20/2014I really really, really really, really enjoy this location when I get the opportunity to drop into town. great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent once again!TeamLeaVIPDined on 9/20/2014Wonderful steak and lobster special and loved the scallop app!Special Features:
- Steak GreatThesargVIPDined on 9/14/2014Consistently the best service and food of its kind in the County. I've eaten at other Flemings in different larger cities and this store knocks their socks off. Strong management results in a pleasant dining experience where they truly want to please the customer. Normally I prefer to eat my steaks in my own back yard, however, this restaurant has succeeded in winning me over. I know its just steak but these guys just do it better. Try it you'll see.Special Features:
- Delicious as alwaysAnacabDined on 9/13/2014It is always really good And this time it was no exception! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome DinnerBirthdayGirlDined on 9/11/2014I Had my birthday dinner, with my family here, The food and service were exceptional. They catered the menu to our special requests and were very accomadating. The owner went above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptionally good.FoodDudeVIPDined on 9/7/2014Went for the half priced wine specials and had a marvelous evening. The wines were good, the food outstanding. The introduction of "small plates" may have been intended to expand the customer base, but combining a few of those for a table is great fun. All well prepared, and a delightful and attentive staff. A must try and worthy of repeated visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like being with familyRocklinDined on 9/5/2014From the moment I walked into the restaurant to the moment I walked out I was treated well. The wait staff were attentive and knowledgeable but not intrusive. I have never had a bad meal here, the service is always top notch, and I leave satisfied and looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- FlemmingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was great, very memorable birthday celebration!Special Features:
- Prime Rib DinnerTeamLeaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic dinner Sunday Aug.24Th. Our favorite booth and Joe was just great and all the staff. Loved the prime rib and New Wedge salad as well as the Heirloom Tomatoe Burrata salad. The sorbet and fresh berries were a perfect ending. Thanks again Patty and Curtis LeaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceazmickDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I love going to Fleming's for special occasions, and particularly enjoy the prime rib prix fixe dinner special on Sunday nights. Always impeccable service. Main room sometimes gets a bit noisy; I think we will tend to ask for the side room in the future.Special Features:
- Prime Rib SpecialGoodfoodDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic deal and excellent meal. We were seated in a small room off the main dining room. About half way through the meal water started dripping on us from the ceiling. It sort of put a damper on the dining experience for such a nice restaurant. The manager came over and apologized. But, there was no offer to compensate us for anything for the inconvenience.Special Features:
- Disappointment - Fleming's RegulartjacksonVIPDined on 8/2/2014Recent Dinner with wife and daughter at Fleming's Tucson. Ordered Flora Springs bottle from the bar, while waiting on table and bartender looked at me kind of puzzled? Wine is one of my favorites and is featured on their fancy iPad menu. After disappearing for 20+ minutes, he came back to report that neither he nor the GM could find any Flora Springs. By this time we needed to be seated, and so after 30+ minutes, I still did not have a drink. Sat at table, and ordered another bottle of wine..... only to find out 15 minutes later they did not have that wine either and the "wine guy" was not present on a Saturday night. Eventually I did order a bottle of wine and accepted it, even though it was still not what I ordered..... Geez!
- SherylDined on 8/2/2014We went there for my birthday, and had a wonderful experience. The good was wonderful and the staff was very nice and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Extreamly loud group jumping and shouting at their table and the manager did nothing to reduce the noise level which was annoying to everyone else in the resturante. He ignored the reaction of other patrons as they were trying to enjoy their dinner. We have been customers for the last 6 years and have never seen such a display of disregard for other paying patrons.Special Features:
- Just averagegrilledbreadDined on 8/1/2014Like most of these chain steakhouses, I found this one to be only average. Nothing stood out as being outstanding. Nothing was bad either. Noise level was very high. Service was as expected.
- The following 365 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews archive.
- a Great Steakhouse in Tucsonstan43VIPDined on 7/25/2014Flemings has a great menu and a very excellent staff. The rom is perfect for a small dinner or a modest dinner party. The wine list is very robust, but, most of all the steaks are served to perfection. A great find on North Campbell!Special Features:
- Too NoisybwctigerDined on 6/26/2014This is our second time at Fleming's. The first time was on a Saturday night and the place was so noisy in the dining room you could not have a conversation. We decided to try one more time, on a Thursday. As before, the dining room and bar so noisy it was distracting and uncomfortable. As more tables were filled it was more noisy. Service great, food was very good, will not return. When we go out we appreciate a quiet atmosphere, good food and a relaxing experience.Special Features:
- Flemings at its bestFrustratedDined on 6/25/2014Excellent restaurant with great staff and the food was vg as wellSpecial Features: