Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands
1201 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands Mall
The Woodlands, TX 77380Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tx/the-woodlands
- Phone: 2813620103
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands - Best Restaurants in The Woodlands ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)notable wine list (44)romantic (37)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Excellent ServiceKToneDined on 8/30/2014Mike was awesome! Excellent service Food is always amazing. Drinks are always creative and desserts delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/30/2014Food, wine and service was perfect for this family's evening together. Have never been disappointed. They really go beyond what is expected to see that you have an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- Houston restaurant WEEKSHappyBirthdayGirlDined on 8/29/2014The welcome and service was excellent even when we said we wanted the HRW menus. We were seated promptly - v important to us as we were going to a concert. The food was excellent - lovely beef filet cooked to perfection. Only down side was that no veg side was included and - as we are dining at 5 HRW places over the Labour Day weekend, we didn't want to run up extra charges. So left feeling very full of 'potato'! We happened to mention to our server that it was our wedding anniversary the following day - and even though we were not gracing her establishment with our presence on the day , she surprised us with a H Ann card signed personally by all the serving staff and a lovely box of choccies! That left us feeling very spoilt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to our tasteubnjtxDined on 8/29/2014Booked dinner for three to treat. My brother who was visiting from NY. We were greeted cordially and seated promptly. Ordered 3 prime rib specials, rare, med rare and med well. My brother's rare steak was cooked as ordered but a bit tough. My med rare came out slightly overcooked and in several sections. It had at least a third of fat and gristle, was difficult to cut and more so to chew. The manager very shortly brought out another steak but it was rare. I attempted to cut it but it was quite tough. The steak was in edible as it was tough and almost impossible to chew. I sent this back also My wife's steak was an end cut, small, overdone and also quite tough. She did not eat much of it either. Manager was sorry it was not to my taste!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/24/2014Enjoy Fleming's always. Love their special priced meals too, perfect for locals to just drop in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic2goodfoodDined on 8/23/2014We wanted to stay close to the The Woodlands area to celebrate our anniversary. I've heard great things about Flemings so we tried it and LOVED IT. We will be visiting more frequent that's for sure. Thank you for helping make our night one to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice meal83dathomsonDined on 8/20/2014My filet was tasty and cooked perfectly! Hubby enjoyed the lobster macaroni. Cheesecake was delicious. Great wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special. A must to try. Love it. !Number1Dined on 8/19/2014As usual, this restaurant is wonderful! We done at this restaurant 2-3 times a month. It's excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week WinnerMeXXVIPDined on 8/16/2014We dined here for Restaurant Week and what an incredible experience. The food was wonderful. And, our server Traci was extremely attentive and helpful with menu selections. The manager stopped by our table, which was a nice touch.We will definitely make the drive again to the Woodlands.Special Features:
- AmIarestaurantsnobDined on 8/16/2014We went on the Houston Restaurant Week program, and all 4 of us ordered the promotional meal. I suppose this is how their waitstaff is trained, but I felt like I was constantly being pressured by our waiter who was trying to up-sell us. Three out of four of us thought our steaks were average, and the forth thought her's was great. The waiter made a good wine recomendation, I guess it's customary to pay $76 for a $20 bottle??? The creme brule was prepared well. I had never been to Fleming's before and I wanted to try them. The bill per couple was $150, and I did not feel like it was a good value for the money spent, but that just my opinion.Special Features:
- To ExpensiveF00dReviewDined on 8/15/2014The food did not match the price. There was nothing special about the restaurant.
- Fine restaurantPlarkinDined on 8/10/2014Fantastic food, one complaint both times that I have booked through open table , I have requested a table close to the door , my husband has a difficult time getting around. Both times this request was ignored and we were seated in the back. But that is my only Complaint. Best food. Seafood tower that is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Number1Dined on 8/9/2014Excellent excellent! We loved it and Herman the waiter was exceptional. Thank you and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous portionsLeetexDined on 8/9/2014We were there for Restaurant week and the choices were very special! Salmon was two large pieces! Most took half home! Side dish was enough for three people, turtle cake deliciousSpecial Features:
- Delish!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014Went their for their first year of participating in the Houston Restaurant Week. Great menu, delicious meal, awesome service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected more...dinnerdateDined on 8/4/2014Compared to other steak restaurants of similar price point and quality, I was disappointed. To top it off, there was a hair in my side dish. Despite the attentiveness of the staff to fix the problem, a comped meal, and a gift certificate, I won't eat there again. The flavor of my steak was lacking (it was filet mignon!). I wish I had gone to Perry's or Morton's.
- Service -v- CostCostEnufDined on 7/27/2014For as much as food and drinks cost, the service was disappointing. We had to ask the waiter where our drinks were, ask to have extra wine glasses cleared off the table, ask to have dirty plates removed, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StuffedDined on 7/26/2014Food and service was great but the place has too much noise. We could barely hear the waiter shouting out the daily specials. Other than that, awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday FunOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/25/2014Went to Fleming for my birthday with my wife. Food was excellent and we were rewarded with a special offer in that Caymus 40th Anniversary was being offered by the glass (this just happens to be my 40th as well....how fitting!!). Fantastic wine, fantastic service by Kevin and associates, and overall a wonderful experience! The chefs special mac n cheese with lobster and asian spices was amazing!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servicemisspriss7Dined on 7/13/2014Our server, Herman was GREAT! Wonderful dining for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent excellent A1 ratingNumber1Dined on 7/12/2014First time at the woodlands restaurant. A wonderful evening for my husband and I . The service was great and the waiter really paid special attention to every detail. I really liked the hostess also. She was sincerely friendly with a contagious smile! We have been to Perry's and Vic & Anthonys for special occasions but Flemings will certainly become one of our favorites and so close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014After receiving a living social voucher we decided to have date night at the Flemings Woodlands, TX location. They sat us in the private areas which was like a wine room. It was quaint and intimate. Very romantic and not loud like some other restaurants. The food was amazing and after they even gave us a box if truffles and a $25 gift card for next time. Food was absolutely delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get "the Cajun" !AUTigerDined on 7/5/2014Our server Alex recommended "the Cajun", a specialty of the chef. This is a specially prepared filet or aged ribeye served with a Cajun sauce and three seasoned and grilled shrimp. I would have never ordered this dish but I am SO glad Alex recommended it; it was spectacular. My wife's steak was excellent as well and we enjoyed the meal with a bottle of Ladera. Great meal, great service, great evening / we'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime steak?A Primo restaurant!MarmaxxDined on 7/3/2014With Alex's great recommendations and Chef Mike's Louisiana flare our anniversary dinner was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for steaksbeasweetieDined on 6/27/2014I have always loved the ahi tuna appetizer at Flemings. However during this visit to Flemings I was quite disappointed in the ahi tuna as well as the service. I've found an even better choice for the ahi tuna appetizer at Fleming's cousin - Bonefish Grill. The ahi tuna at Bonefist is sliced thick and the portion is generous for an appetizer. I was disappointed in the inconsistency of the slices, many of which were slivers and shavings rather than thick slices. Fleming's should take notes from Bonefish in consistency and taste. That said, Fleming's is always a nice place for steaks.Special Features:
- Fleming'sHokieBillDined on 6/25/2014Service is always good at Fleming's. Only complaint this go around was one of our steaks was undercooked, but this is a rarity (no pun intended). Was nice going on a weeknight as the restaurant was more quiet than a weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new client dinnerclient2lunchDined on 6/23/2014Had a business dinner with a new client from Germany and we had an excellent time. The food, wine and overall service was excellent. Noice level wasn't bad although it was on a Tuesday night so the dinning area wasn't full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pdajgDined on 6/22/2014Always enjoy. Food is always fantastic. Alex is a great waiter and we always request him when we make our reservations. Went there Sunday for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful steaktaxman57Dined on 6/21/2014My wife and I had not been before but had heard good reviews, we were not disappointed. The steak came out exactly as I asked and the service was very good. I'd recommend to anyone wanting a good meal. Like other establishments like this, its a little pricey but not over the top.Special Features:
- Not up to expectationsDinerDined on 6/14/2014We were a group of eight on a Saturday night. Servers seemed very rushed handling too many tables and it took a long time for drink and food delivery. Food was good but overall for the price we expected better service and food quality.Special Features:
- Waiter did not advisefoodiefoodDined on 6/13/2014Everything was great except there was a special which cost $98 rather than the average price of a steak at $40. Without being tacky and saying the dollar amount he could have indicated there was a considerable differential to the host of the table and chose not to. Otherwise I would have given a ful five stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnernowUknowDined on 6/13/2014Nice restaurant. Filet was perfectly cooked at med well. Creamed spinach was delicious. Crab cake appetizer was slightly gooey in center, but had lots of crab meat & great flavor. Brian, our waiter, was knowledgeable, polite & patient. Superior Service!! I suggest you ask for Brian. We definitely will next time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsGregJDined on 6/11/2014Open Table process works very well. Zero issues. Flemings is always a great choice. Easy access, decent parking, friendly and busy staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinner placecharliegDined on 6/5/2014My wife and I went to Flemings for dinner. We were treated as wew were the only ones there and the dining room was full. The service was excellent and not overpowering. We will return.Special Features:
- JACKVIPDined on 5/31/2014Fleming's is a great place to eat. As a place to find it is not in the place that my GPS showed but on the opposite side of the mall. Also the info on line for the Fleming's site indicates a $3 valet parking after 5pm on Friday and Saturday and not the$7 I was charged. Both of these items should be fixed.Special Features:
- Great steaks and cocktails.IvanDined on 5/29/2014Daily chefs specials includes Cajun style steaks with option of bone in or out. Great temperature and well cooked as requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Food and placeObjective47Dined on 5/28/2014The food is superb, and the wine list is awesome, they have a special way to have every detail perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks.UniBDined on 5/26/2014The experience is a pleasant one. Nice and sophisticated. On the pricier side but the steaks are delicious. And even asparagus haters can appreciate their asparagus. The chocolate lava cake dessert is a fabulous ending to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorial Day WeekendConairVIPDined on 5/24/2014Not too crowded so did not have to wait for table. Ordered Maui Maui special was very tasty & presentation was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just another mealcheesyDined on 5/23/2014My wife and I recently dined at Fleming's in The Woodlands for our anniversary. We had just moved into the area and basically picked the restaurant from the internet based on the website. Our waiter was great and the rest of the waitstaff was attentive and polite. The food itself was good but nothing to make you say "WOW, we've got to go back there soon" The room was full of patrons and fairly noisy; not the quiet, romantic setting we had hoped for. While we are not stuffy or pretentious people at all, it was hard not to notice all of the people sitting around us in shorts and sandals and jeans and T shirts in this supposed upscale restaurant. All in all, it was just another meal; but one that came with a $240 bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.