Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands
1201 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands Mall
The Woodlands, TX 77380Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tx/the-woodlands
- Phone: (281) 362-0103
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands - Best Restaurants in The Woodlands ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - The Woodlands reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)notable wine list (48)romantic (37)fit for foodies (27)neighborhood gem (26)good for groups (23)great for outdoor dining (10)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (6)late-night find (4)scenic view (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- HeytVIPDined on 11/19/2014fgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
- Perfect dinner!LuvRetirementVIPDined on 11/8/2014we had a perfect anniversary dinner at the Woodlands Flemings on Saturday night! We had the wedge salad and split a bone-in New York strip and potato. The steak was cooked perfectly and was nearly melt in your mouth tender. Their wine list is extensive and moderately priced. Every thing else was great. The service was friendly and attentive. They even gave us some chocolate truffles to celebrate! Will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Not What It Used To BespraxsDined on 10/31/2014Used to be an excellent steak house, one of my favorites in the woodlands area. The waiter was overburdened with too many tables, so overall service was lousy. The steak didn't taste good at all, couldn't even get halfway through it. The crab legs were awful. The carrot cake was hard in places like a rock, and about as dry as one. The only thing I can positive about the experience is that the drinks were good. Yet it took forever to get themSpecial Features:
- DisappointedCowmanDined on 10/31/2014The service was not impressive. I request a server from our last visit and it was not granted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime ribbeasweetieDined on 10/31/2014Loved being able to have prime rib on another day besides SundaySpecial Features:
- Dining DivaDiningDivaDined on 10/29/2014Another wonderful dining experience. We come to Flemings when we want good food at a reasonable price. Service is always important and they deliver. Can't go wrong dining here.Special Features:
- Perfect for a Friday NightCowmanDined on 10/24/2014The service and food was excellent. The Macallans scotch was the right suggestion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch!DinnerHoundDined on 10/16/2014What a wonderful experience! From the moment we arrived, the experience was amazing! Service, wine selection, variety and quality of food was off the chart! Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Date NightLove4FoodDined on 10/11/2014This was our first time at Flemings, and we will be back. The service was friendly and attentive, we did not feel rushed through our courses, and we did not have to wait around either. Steaks were cooked and seasoned perfectly, tender and juicy. I highly recommend the Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert, and their Irish Coffee was surprisingly delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatWyoDanDined on 10/11/2014Every time I've been to Fleming's Steakhouse in The Woodlands I've enjoyed one of its nightly specials and have never been disappointed. The dish is always creative, flavorful and filling. Although i did not order wine I was impressed with the selction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointedFantasticDined on 10/10/2014While the filet/lobster special was excellent and the Fleming Potatoes outstanding, we were so disappointed that they did not serve their wonderful bread and spreads. Said they are "cutting back" and may have the bread and wonderful spreads! Think we will "cut back". And go to Kirbys! We have spent a lot there dining and can not see how they are losing money! They might now though. We would have paid for the bread and spreads if reasonable! Bread, flour and eggs are too much?Special Features:
- Fabulous DinnerKerwinDined on 10/4/2014Haven't been to Fleming's. Typically hit Jasper's as a "steak" place. This was a HUGE find for us! Our meals were fantastic (I actually had chicken and it was one of the best chicken dishes I've ever had). It is pricey. The desserts weren't anything fancy...could get them anywhere. The meals - amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sidewalksallysidewalksallyVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great Happy Hour Items, great Patio. nice afternoon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014The seafood tower is amazing, sweet beautiful mixture of seafood great starter.......the steak is always perfectly cooked medium rare perfectly seasonedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.RSW2Dined on 9/27/2014The food, service, atmosphere...all wonderful. They remembered us from previous visits which is always a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for Special OccasionBigPappaDined on 9/26/2014We had reservations and were seated promptly - Servers were excellent - no question went unanswered and when we need something they were there. No rush to order or finish our appetizers/dinners which lead to a relaxing evening. The food was outstanding and cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little disappointing for the priceCoops1stAnnivDined on 9/21/2014We chose this location for our 1st wedding anniversary versus going to Taste of Texas. We had heard their steaks were great despite them being a little pricey. We loved the romantic setting in the restaurant not to mention the waiter giving us an Anniversary card from their staff. The service was slow considering we went early and there were hardly anyone there. A very nice touch, however my husbands steak did not compare to the taste of a NY Strip at Taste of Texas. We will probably go back but it won't be anytime soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/18/2014Lobster wasn't done and didn't even taste like lobster. Wait staff & manager were all focused on setting up outside patio so go little if any attention. Had to ask to have table cleared after our meal. Only good part was the manager did seem to care and comped our meal.
- Great ServiceConairVIPDined on 9/13/2014Waiter was great, very professional & knowledgable. Provided excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate in styleDeyDiningDined on 9/12/2014Nice personal touch when celebrating special occasions..this night it was my birthday and I was flattered by the quiet happy birthday's received through tour exquisite meal. Wonderful merlot/cab blend recommended by Michael, our serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the food not the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2014The food was perfectly cooked but at these prices I shouldn't need to pour my own wine. We were almost done each course before we were even asked how the food was. Management was quietly told about our poor service. She then gave the waiter a gift card and some chocolates to bring to us without telling him why we were not happy. It was a very uncomfortable position to be put in, in the future I will just write a bad review and not tell management.Special Features:
- pdajgDined on 9/7/2014This time the food and service were not on scale as they usually are.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014We went to Flemings to celebrate a birthday with our daughter and her husband. The service was excellent and the food was amazing. The wine we had was perfect and our waiter was attentive without being obnoxious. I highly recommend this restaurant if you want great wine and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeDiningDivaDined on 9/1/2014Celebrated another birthday at Fleming's. This is the only place we go for anniversary, birthday and entertaining friends. Always excellent service food. The staff is courteous and calls you by name. Food is constantly excellent and the desserts yummy. The wine list is extensive. You can't go wrong choosing Fleming's for your next dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceKToneDined on 8/30/2014Mike was awesome! Excellent service Food is always amazing. Drinks are always creative and desserts delicious!Special Features:
- BabsVIPDined on 8/30/2014Food, wine and service was perfect for this family's evening together. Have never been disappointed. They really go beyond what is expected to see that you have an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- Houston restaurant WEEKSHappyBirthdayGirlDined on 8/29/2014The welcome and service was excellent even when we said we wanted the HRW menus. We were seated promptly - v important to us as we were going to a concert. The food was excellent - lovely beef filet cooked to perfection. Only down side was that no veg side was included and - as we are dining at 5 HRW places over the Labour Day weekend, we didn't want to run up extra charges. So left feeling very full of 'potato'! We happened to mention to our server that it was our wedding anniversary the following day - and even though we were not gracing her establishment with our presence on the day , she surprised us with a H Ann card signed personally by all the serving staff and a lovely box of choccies! That left us feeling very spoilt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to our tasteubnjtxDined on 8/29/2014Booked dinner for three to treat. My brother who was visiting from NY. We were greeted cordially and seated promptly. Ordered 3 prime rib specials, rare, med rare and med well. My brother's rare steak was cooked as ordered but a bit tough. My med rare came out slightly overcooked and in several sections. It had at least a third of fat and gristle, was difficult to cut and more so to chew. The manager very shortly brought out another steak but it was rare. I attempted to cut it but it was quite tough. The steak was in edible as it was tough and almost impossible to chew. I sent this back also My wife's steak was an end cut, small, overdone and also quite tough. She did not eat much of it either. Manager was sorry it was not to my taste!
- Awesome experienceRedsRavesDined on 8/24/2014The food was absolutely amazing! Had one of the specials for that evening and it was filled with wonderful taste! Was visiting from out of town, LOVED this place. Excellent service, wait staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/24/2014Enjoy Fleming's always. Love their special priced meals too, perfect for locals to just drop in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic2goodfoodDined on 8/23/2014We wanted to stay close to the The Woodlands area to celebrate our anniversary. I've heard great things about Flemings so we tried it and LOVED IT. We will be visiting more frequent that's for sure. Thank you for helping make our night one to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice meal83dathomsonDined on 8/20/2014My filet was tasty and cooked perfectly! Hubby enjoyed the lobster macaroni. Cheesecake was delicious. Great wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special. A must to try. Love it. !Number1VIPDined on 8/19/2014As usual, this restaurant is wonderful! We done at this restaurant 2-3 times a month. It's excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week WinnerMeXXVIPDined on 8/16/2014We dined here for Restaurant Week and what an incredible experience. The food was wonderful. And, our server Traci was extremely attentive and helpful with menu selections. The manager stopped by our table, which was a nice touch.We will definitely make the drive again to the Woodlands.Special Features:
- AmIarestaurantsnobDined on 8/16/2014We went on the Houston Restaurant Week program, and all 4 of us ordered the promotional meal. I suppose this is how their waitstaff is trained, but I felt like I was constantly being pressured by our waiter who was trying to up-sell us. Three out of four of us thought our steaks were average, and the forth thought her's was great. The waiter made a good wine recomendation, I guess it's customary to pay $76 for a $20 bottle??? The creme brule was prepared well. I had never been to Fleming's before and I wanted to try them. The bill per couple was $150, and I did not feel like it was a good value for the money spent, but that just my opinion.Special Features:
- To ExpensiveF00dReviewDined on 8/15/2014The food did not match the price. There was nothing special about the restaurant.
- Fine restaurantPlarkinDined on 8/10/2014Fantastic food, one complaint both times that I have booked through open table , I have requested a table close to the door , my husband has a difficult time getting around. Both times this request was ignored and we were seated in the back. But that is my only Complaint. Best food. Seafood tower that is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Number1VIPDined on 8/9/2014Excellent excellent! We loved it and Herman the waiter was exceptional. Thank you and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous portionsLeetexDined on 8/9/2014We were there for Restaurant week and the choices were very special! Salmon was two large pieces! Most took half home! Side dish was enough for three people, turtle cake deliciousSpecial Features:
- Delish!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Went their for their first year of participating in the Houston Restaurant Week. Great menu, delicious meal, awesome service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.