Fleming's Steakhouse - Tampa
4322 W. Boy Scout Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tampa
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/tampa
- Phone: 8138749463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tampa
Fleming's Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)notable wine list (45)romantic (42)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (15)good for groups (14)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Consistently excellentOut2EatDined on 8/16/2014Not only is the food great, the service is outstanding. From the front of the house, to the servers, everyone does the best to insure you have a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Always fabulousCoupleDined on 8/15/2014I only recall good memories at Fleming's along with delicious food! They make you feel special every time, no matter if it's celebrating a special occasion or a dinner out.Special Features:
- Treated like Royality!Bella01VIPDined on 8/6/2014Planned a girls night out to celebrate a friends birthday! Wow! The staff had the perfect 10 top! They put a big card & rose pedals on the table! The servers were amazing, drinks were great & Dinner was delicious! :) They even took a group picture of us printed it out and gave it to the Bday girl with a cute card! Thanks for the new & improved experience at Flemings!! We were very HAPPY!Special Features:
- Poor Dining ExperiencePaulDined on 7/24/2014I took my wife to dinner for her 75th birthday and we had the worst experience we have had in many years. We ordered a medium price wine and were told it was not available. The steaks ($45 & $40 each) were overcooked and dry. We have had better steaks at Longhorn Steakhouse for far less money. The mashed potatoes were soupy and the string beans were under cooked. The management (Dana) was condescending and non responsive. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone and would advise them to visit one of the other fine steak houses in Tampa.
- Wonderful steak and serviceDiana2644Dined on 7/23/2014I loved the dining experience at Fleming's. I had a fabulous waitress named Minna who recommended a sirloin steak and it was delicious. The wine list was impressive and the service was the best I have ever had. It was a great dinner after a rough day and I enjoyed it.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesRosieVIPDined on 7/13/2014Anytime I'm traveling I always look for a Flemings steakhouse...especially on the nights they have their prime rib special. Their Lava Cake is to die for!!Special Features:
- Wonderful!DinnerDined on 7/9/2014We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Perfect is all I can say. Meet with champagne, a special menu cover acknowledging our anniversary, truffles on the way out the door. Excellent service! Memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite Steakhouse in TampaMeducatorVIPDined on 7/4/2014Not only is the food delicious, perfectly prepared and beautifully plated, the service is the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be much betterpjmflDined on 7/2/2014Our waiter, Chris, was outstanding. And Flemings does bend over backwards to help you enjoy your visit but, for me, the food was just not up to the prices. It is good; not great. This was our second try, and we found it to be about the same as the first, lacking. On another dismaying note: Flemings seems to have no dress code and people come in shorts, jeans, cutoffs, even. I guess it is a sign of the times but when I go to a nice restaurant or a night on the town, I take extra pains to dress a bit nicer than when I am gong to the beach or the supermarket. I probably would not recommend FlemingsSpecial Features:
- Birthday Dinner Done WellAgedBeefAMGDined on 6/28/2014Took my Fiance out for dinner to be welcomed by name at the host stand. Once seated she received a birthday card and a complementary champagne toast. The steak was outstanding as well as the service. The valet was awesome, as he moved a Mercedes G wagon to park my car up front. What a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerlove2dineDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I came here for first time for our 17 year anniversary. The approach time after bread and water was dropped off by an assistant,was quite long. Almost 10 minutes. After waiter finally came,everything was good.my only compliant is this place is VERY expensive. Ala carte everything. The cheapest steak was like 42.00.served with......nothing.we shared a side of 10.00 mash potatos. We each had 1 cocktail and 1 beer. No dessert. I paid 180.00 with a 25 percent tip. It was nice for a special occasion but could not afford otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough SteakLizzyVIPDined on 6/28/2014Steak was not a prime quality steak. Felt like Outback Steakhouse was just as good. Not worth the cost.Special Features:
- Not what it used to beVerseDined on 6/15/2014Not what it used to be. This level of expense better spent at several other Tampa steak houses.
- Food is so so!KathyVIPDined on 6/15/2014The food has lost it's flare... The servers are amazing but I wish there food had more substance..Special Features:
- Outstanding Meal!!!sstabesVIPDined on 6/14/2014My husband and I had an excellent experience at Fleming's Tampa! The service and ambiance was romantic but vibrant! My husbands steak was cooked to perfection! I had tuna which I eat well done and it was cooked appropriately but the seasoning was bland. The chocolate lava cake is a MUST!!! Would recommend this restaurant for date night, groups or special occasions but not for young children.Special Features:
- Flemings is consistently ExcellentdragoVIPDined on 6/13/2014we eat at Flemings at least once a month and the service and the food continue to be great. from Donna the manager to the incredible waitstaff/bartenders in clouding Angela, Cora -Lee, Britt and Matt and a newbie waitress Amber, everyone is friendly and professional. great place to go for Happy Hour.Special Features:
- ReliableHappyVIPDined on 6/10/2014Fleming's always great food served by knowledgeable and professional people. I admire the consistency and, of course, the dining experience is always excellent. The barbecue salmon was delicious!
- Excellent dining experienceOswaldoFDined on 6/10/2014Excellent dining experience, and definitely will recommend for special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Ruth Chris or Eddie V'smaddoxdbDined on 5/25/2014Staff was very good, and the lemonade was awesome. Ok it's a big deal I didnt with 2 GREAT STEAKSSpecial Features:
- Terrific specialProfessorBearDined on 5/23/2014Prime rib special can not be beaten for taste and value. Too bad it doesn't happen often. Surprisingly it was a surprise to our waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's ReviewmperezDined on 5/18/2014A memorable visit every time you go. It's my favorite place to go.Special Features:
- Mother's Dayed19733Dined on 5/11/2014Me, my wife, and daughter enjoyed a very pleasant Mother's Day dinner. Our reservation was ready when we got there and Flemings was able to honor our request for a booth. The restaurant was noisy and packed with people but that did not detract from the wonderful meal that we enjoyed. A very memorable occasion!Special Features:
- Mother's Day family dinnerTampadinerDined on 5/11/2014Very accommodating to our food allergies. Delicious steaks and sides too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Tampa's FinestMeducatorVIPDined on 5/10/2014After a warm reception, we were seated in a booth as requested. Our server Dragan soon arrived, and after introductions this outstanding dining experience continues. We enjoyed warm sourdough bread with seasoned butters, Fleming salad ( choose the balsamic dressing), perfectly prepared and presented filets. With dinner we selected a California Pinot Noir. Dessert the sumptuous carrot cake. Our server was attentive but not overly so, checking to be sure everything was to our liking. The manager also stopped by which sealed the experience as memorable. This surpassed our expectations. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A meal to rememberfinefoodfanDined on 5/10/2014We were a party of 8 celebrating a college graduation. From the champagne toast to the seafood tower and fat steaks, we had a fantastic time. All of our entrees were prepared exactly as we ordered them. I chose Fleming's because every location across the country has the same high standards and I know my guests will always enjoy!Special Features:
- Great dining experienceRoysfanDined on 5/9/2014Took my wife for mothers day. The food and service could not have been any better. Will definitely be going back just for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodlisaDined on 5/7/2014Their steaks are better than some of the most notable steak houses in the area. Above all, we choose Flemings. Service is great and portion sizes are great for sharing.Special Features:
- Graduation DinnerRodTerrellVIPDined on 5/2/2014We went there after graduation and the food was excellent. We were seated very quickly. The waitress was very attentive. This a very nice restaurant. I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!ShaneDined on 5/2/2014Food, Atmosphere and Service are all TOP NOTCH!!! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Topnotch serviceBahamaBreezeDined on 5/1/2014Always treated with care and appreciation on each and every visit. We thoroughly enjoy everything at Flemings Tampa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!KLM25Dined on 4/30/2014I love Fleming's for special occasions. The decor includes rich, dark wood, classy lighting, comfortable seating. It is hands down my favorite steak house. The food, drinks, and service have never let me down. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014I took my girlfriend for her birthday and it was awesome the prime ribeye was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out2EatDined on 4/26/2014Great service, attentive but not hovering, good menu selectionSpecial Features:
- Excellent food.SamSouzaVIPDined on 4/26/2014We celebrated at Fleming's on Saturday. The food and service were outstanding. I will definitely return pretty soon. I strongly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Memorable ExperienceYorkBeginnings3172Dined on 4/26/2014The minute we walked into Fleming's we felt like it was an extra special evening.... and it was as we celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary. The staff was phenomenal and the food was absolutely PERFECT! The steaks just melt in your mouth with just the right amount of everything. It could make a vegan visit meat again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another CelebrationHappyCoupleDined on 4/24/2014We were celebrating a birthday. Asked for the same server (Saughn Keehn) because she is wonderful. She was happy to see us again and did another fantastic job to make this another memorable dinner. Food is served at a perfect pace and always comes out as ordered. Management came over to check on us a few times. Table was decorated for the birthday and a great picture was taken and immediately sent to our email as requested. The molten lava cake dessert is our favorite and so we always save room. It did not disappoint. We highly recommend Fleming's and look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Reliably ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2014Flemings is a great choice for important meals, be they with family, friends, or business associates. Always fine food, impeccable service, and a relaxing and hospitable environment.Special Features:
- The following 273 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Tampa reviews archive.
- Easter BrunchAmbitious1VIPDined on 4/20/2014Overpriced, limited options, French toast was mushy, potatoes cold and bisque was watery. Bad brunch experience altogether. First time trying their brunch and it will be the last time. They should stay with dinner as they do that well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A swing and a miss1lucky1VIPDined on 4/19/2014We frequent this restaurant so I am hoping that the experience could be attributed to some newbies instead of our regular attendants. We ordered 6 steaks. Three were cooked perfectly. One was cooked correctly and came out cold. The other was ordered medium and came out well done. The third was ordered medium and came out medium rare. The steak that was cold was sent back and had half of one of the sides on the plate. When the steak returned, the side was discarded and not replaced and the steak was now medium rare instead of medium. It made for a good leftover but was a bit frustrating.
- Great dinner at Fleming'sGearoidinVIPDined on 4/19/2014This was our second trip to Fleming's. We were happy with everything. Great steak, good glass of wine, amazing dessert. A special shout-out to our server, Natalie, who took care of everything with quiet efficiency. The chocolate lava cake dessert... worth it, and we were glad she advised us because it takes a while to prepare. Great dining experience, thanks.Special Features: