Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin
8721 West Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89117Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/Summerlin
- Phone: (702) 838-4774
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (39)notable wine list (35)neighborhood gem (29)romantic (25)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (17)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- great staffOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/19/2014The staff was very hospitable from the hostesses to the servers. They made the special occasion remarkable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summerlin flemingsSpikeDined on 11/14/2014The dinner was not not memorable. Service was slow and unattentive. The server only checked in one time after the food was served. Bead was not offeed and only when requested. Pretty plain presentation. Specials, and menu items were not suggested or recommended. Cream foor the coffee was curdelled. There are too many excellent steak houses in Las Vegas to choose before selecting this location.
- Very good steaksCantwaitDined on 11/7/2014I like the variety of sizes of steaks that were available. Three of us had either the 5-ounce or 6-ounce filet, while my husband had a 14-ounce filet (and finished the last part of mine). I love the sides.Special Features:
- A hit...always!JaneKadDined on 11/4/2014I love how consistent our meals are at Flemings. It was great as usual.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceThadZDined on 11/1/2014We really enjoyed our Saturday night dinner, great food and service.Special Features:
- Great Food and better serviceeddiejDined on 11/1/2014We had the 280z TBone , it was one of the best we ever had.Special Features:
- One of the BestOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/1/2014Service was very attentive without hovering. The food was excellent. Some of the best steaks we've ever had. And their sides are delicious. Everything here was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Goodpmi0126Dined on 10/25/2014Not perfect. Kinda noisy. Food was very good. Friendly staff though they won't let you bring outside drinks into the dining room. Valet is awesome. Guy was flying around the parking lot. Former Marine so it's to be expected. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LVMummyVIPDined on 10/20/2014Always an enjoyable experience. Wait staff very attentive. Chris always makes us feel special!Special Features:
- Mis-steakGrumpyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Served "5 oz. filet" and scallop special. The meat was cooked to a temperature as ordered but was cool at serving (plate was hot). It was the toughest filet I've ever eaten. I think it was a portion of sinewy chuck. The five eentsy teensy scallops were tasteless. An excellent server could not make up for my disappointing meal. Wife ordered a small plate of scallops. They were large, and she enjoyed them, satisfied with the volume of protein and vegetable on the plate. That was less than half the price of my unsatisfactory order.Special Features:
- Delicious steaksluvgoodsteaksDined on 10/10/2014The steaks always come out tender and cooked perfect. I love their baked potato and wedge salad too! We always go back for more!Special Features:
- Not returning.YMorrisLVDined on 10/3/2014Sadly, we had great expectations for delicious tasting food at Fleming's. Needless to say, we were extremely disappointed. Tomato bisque soup tasted like plain marinara sauce, overbearing anchovy paste in Caesar dressing, tough as a boot short ribs (small plate), strong vinegar tasting glaze on vegetables. On the positive side -- Delicious cheese cake, fabulous wines at incredible prices per bottle, professional, gracious staff that tried to make up for the poor tasting food, but too late at that point. There are way too many great restaurants in Vegas with incredible food, prices, and service to return to Fleming's.Special Features:
- Great FoodDAnnMDined on 9/26/2014Our table took advantage of the filet and lobster special. All four meals were perfect. Brennen made our experience all the better. It does seem that the tables get closer together and the noise level gets greater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentLove2DineVIPDined on 9/20/2014Food and service were great! We wish they had the filet and lobster special as a regular menu item as it is wonderful! We'll be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- surf and turf specialfoodiesVIPDined on 9/19/2014The special Flemings is offering in September is a good deal. Both the filet and lobster tail are decent size-8 oz each. The scallop was a little smaller than I expected and it didn't have any taste. The cheese grits was decent since I had better. The filet was cooked perfectly to my taste, medium - pink all over but the lobster tail was overcooked, a little disappointed. We ordered a baked potato ($9.95 each) asparagus (6 thin stalks - I'd prefer the thicker ones) and Flemings signature potato (like potato au gratin) was very cheese and good. The service was excellent. Overall we enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMSPEEPSVIPDined on 9/13/2014I booked for the steak and lobster three course meal. both my scallop amuse bouche and lobster tail were over cooked and room temperature. No sauce was offered for the filet which was also over cooked, but warm. The wedge salad was the best part of the meal ---wine arrived after the entree --bread arrived after the salad course --service was behind the entire time --the salad course was removed, but the empty plate from the first course was left on the table --the brulee was lack luster, thick not silky and the sugar crust was soggy from extended refrigeration time ---all in all --disappointingSpecial Features:
- Date Night GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/10/2014The dry-aged rib eye was excellent, asparagus spears were so good we didn't know we were eating a veggie. Love the professionalism and the personal attention we get eac time we go.
- Fleming's is predictableWineAndDineVIPDined on 9/9/2014Predictably great steaks, predictably appropriate pricing, and predictably excellent service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/4/2014Manager was Great and fixed the service problem we had for awhile... even comped our meal, she is wonderful and graciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow, poor serviceVegasGirlVIPDined on 8/30/2014Waited almost 45 minutes for two entrées, food was warm.
- Great Service!localduoVIPDined on 8/29/2014We went to celebrate a birthday - and it was a true success. Servers were very attentive, food a good LIKE USUAL, and the final truffles to celebrate with were great. We love it for a good evening, and now for celebrating as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014This was our third time dining at Fleming's. We always receive excellent service and great food.Special Features:
- Great PlaceAl24VIPDined on 8/26/2014We totally enjoyed our meal at Flemings. The staff was great and the food was outstanding. Great ahi tuna and filet.Special Features:
- Superb steakFrogeatsDined on 8/25/2014We ate at Flemings for first time celebrating our anniversary. Food was great, service was excellent. Plan to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2014Fabulous service. While we had issues and our meal was not what we expected, the staff took care of everything efficiently and we were so grateful that they tried to make it right!Special Features:
- Never had a bad meal!!JaneKadDined on 8/12/2014Flemings is by far my favorite chain restaurant. The service is always impeccable and the food is consistently good. I am a bit disappointed that we have learned they are changing the interior. We really like the wood look. But love the place enough for it to not stop us!Special Features:
- TeameckVIPDined on 8/7/2014We go to Fleming's a lot in Newport Beach. The food and service in Newport Fleming's is exceptional!!!! Summerlin Fleming's I will never go back.
- Great job!BugsyDined on 8/2/2014Great job! We had really good food and service. Will come back. One of the nicer restaurants in Summerlin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/1/2014Wine manager is very knowledgeable, friendly and always takes the time to help us find the wines we will love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/26/2014Service the past two visits is slipping. I had to go the bar to get my second drink...to bad the food is always good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 265 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin reviews archive.
- Always greatGiovanniDined on 7/11/2014Here frequently for business dinners, my adult kids wanted to try it, they were impressed, as I said, always great!Special Features:
- Nice night outGeoLDined on 7/10/2014We went for a date night. The service was great. Good wine, salad and steak. Unfortunately the asparagus was very woody. Otherwise we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CoppersandDined on 7/6/2014Usually always go for steaks, always the best. This time we got the Prime Rib. Very disappointed. It was tender and visually appealing but the flavoring was strictly blackened with pepper and nothing else noticable. The au jus was bland as well. Service was okay, we drank iced tea and when it was refilled there was no ice, just a glass of tea without ice and no one offered ice. I could have gotten better at Denny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- took my 90 year old Dad....GiraffesruleVIPDined on 7/4/2014And the waiter spilled Dad's lobster butter all over his shirt. While the manager gave us her card to send a dry cleaning bill, they didn't even comp dessert. Not cool.
- Excellent anniversary dinnerMarkEDined on 6/29/2014The first time we've tried Flemings was for our anniversary and we decided to go again this year for our 29th. you are not disappointed, as the food and service from all of the staff was excellent. The managers all do "table touching" to ensure the guests satisfaction, and everyone was both polite, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this for your next special occasion or just a great meal. I would have rated 5 stars on ambience but we are seated next to the bar where some were just wearing t-shirts, which detracted slightly, but it is a beautiful dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed. Filet overcookedHungry2Dined on 6/28/2014Arrived at 7:30 for 7:45 reservation. Not seated until 8:30 and given terrible table in middle of restaurant. Asked to please have booth after such a long delay. Then waited another 15 minutes in bar until finally seated. Ordered meal and was presented with wrong entree. When correct enter finally served it was apparent it had set way too long under warming lights. Asparagus was scattered all over plate and sauce for filet was bubbling to the point of evaporation and stuck to plate. Plate was so hot that it was over cooking my $45.00 steak! They tried to make up by giving us free dessert. By now 10:00 PM and never got main meal. Had to send filet back as overcooked and too late to want to try again! Shameful!
- Bachelorette party meltdownOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/28/2014I'm not sure what was worse, being seated next to a table of 12 DRUNK screaming bachelorettes, or Flemings thinking that was a good idea, since I'd requested a quiet table, was on time, and had still waited. We asked for another table, waited longer, got one by the door, sigh. Everyone was apologetic-they were required to be-but it was not a good experience. Even across the restaurant the party screamed unabated. After about an hour they moved them into a private room & things calmed down a bit. What took so long? Since there isn't a noise level choice of "out-of-control", I checked moderate, as to me energetic implies a positive environment and this was not! My first visit to a Flemings, likely my last, better food & atmosphere elsewhere
- Nice pre-show dinnerOanaVIPDined on 6/25/2014My husband and I eat here frequently on date nights and we usually have the steak with the Bernaise sauce, lobster and caviar. We also get a side of creamed spinach. It's a delicious dinner and a great start to our date night. The wait staff is not knowledgeable about what's going on in their own parking lot. We asked what restaurant was going in next door, and we were told a business was going to be located there. Clearly it is a business and a restaurant. We asked the manager, and he informed us that it is a sister restaurant to Fleming's that specializes in seafood. We are looking forward to trying the new restaurant.Special Features:
- Decent but not greatLasvegasrobertDined on 6/22/2014The dinner had very good parts, some okay parts and some bad parts. We ordered two appetizers, the crispy pork bellies and the baked Brie. The crispy pork bellies had a great flavor and were very enjoyable. The baked Brie was just okay. The French onion soup had an excellent flavor. The meat entrees were average to poor. All were cooked to the proper temperature but for prime meat lacked flavor. The prime rib was very dry. The desserts were all good. Our table was not ready at the time of our reservation and the lobby area is very limited. Upon being seated it took a long time to get our initial drinks. The service than improved but one side dish was forgotten and at the end of the night the check had an extra dessert on the bill.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Disappointed in the food for my daughter and grandson. Ordered medium-well steaks and they were definitely medium. Even sent them back and still not very good. Not kid-friendly at all. I realize it is not meant for children but we were celebrating my 50th birthday. Prices way too high for the amount of food you get. Will not return.