Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin
8721 West Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89117Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/Summerlin
- Phone: 7028384774
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)notable wine list (29)romantic (20)neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (13)vibrant bar scene (13)good for groups (6)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DisappointingMSPEEPSVIPDined on 9/13/2014I booked for the steak and lobster three course meal. both my scallop amuse bouche and lobster tail were over cooked and room temperature. No sauce was offered for the filet which was also over cooked, but warm. The wedge salad was the best part of the meal ---wine arrived after the entree --bread arrived after the salad course --service was behind the entire time --the salad course was removed, but the empty plate from the first course was left on the table --the brulee was lack luster, thick not silky and the sugar crust was soggy from extended refrigeration time ---all in all --disappointingSpecial Features:
- Date Night GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/10/2014The dry-aged rib eye was excellent, asparagus spears were so good we didn't know we were eating a veggie. Love the professionalism and the personal attention we get eac time we go.
- Fleming's is predictableWineAndDineVIPDined on 9/9/2014Predictably great steaks, predictably appropriate pricing, and predictably excellent service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/4/2014Manager was Great and fixed the service problem we had for awhile... even comped our meal, she is wonderful and graciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow, poor serviceVegasGirlVIPDined on 8/30/2014Waited almost 45 minutes for two entrées, food was warm.
- Great Service!localduoVIPDined on 8/29/2014We went to celebrate a birthday - and it was a true success. Servers were very attentive, food a good LIKE USUAL, and the final truffles to celebrate with were great. We love it for a good evening, and now for celebrating as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014This was our third time dining at Fleming's. We always receive excellent service and great food.Special Features:
- Great PlaceAl24VIPDined on 8/26/2014We totally enjoyed our meal at Flemings. The staff was great and the food was outstanding. Great ahi tuna and filet.Special Features:
- Superb steakFrogeatsDined on 8/25/2014We ate at Flemings for first time celebrating our anniversary. Food was great, service was excellent. Plan to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014Fabulous service. While we had issues and our meal was not what we expected, the staff took care of everything efficiently and we were so grateful that they tried to make it right!Special Features:
- Never had a bad meal!!JaneKadDined on 8/12/2014Flemings is by far my favorite chain restaurant. The service is always impeccable and the food is consistently good. I am a bit disappointed that we have learned they are changing the interior. We really like the wood look. But love the place enough for it to not stop us!Special Features:
- TeameckVIPDined on 8/7/2014We go to Fleming's a lot in Newport Beach. The food and service in Newport Fleming's is exceptional!!!! Summerlin Fleming's I will never go back.
- Great job!BugsyDined on 8/2/2014Great job! We had really good food and service. Will come back. One of the nicer restaurants in Summerlin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Wine manager is very knowledgeable, friendly and always takes the time to help us find the wines we will love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/26/2014Service the past two visits is slipping. I had to go the bar to get my second drink...to bad the food is always good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatGiovanniDined on 7/11/2014Here frequently for business dinners, my adult kids wanted to try it, they were impressed, as I said, always great!Special Features:
- Nice night outGeoLDined on 7/10/2014We went for a date night. The service was great. Good wine, salad and steak. Unfortunately the asparagus was very woody. Otherwise we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CoppersandDined on 7/6/2014Usually always go for steaks, always the best. This time we got the Prime Rib. Very disappointed. It was tender and visually appealing but the flavoring was strictly blackened with pepper and nothing else noticable. The au jus was bland as well. Service was okay, we drank iced tea and when it was refilled there was no ice, just a glass of tea without ice and no one offered ice. I could have gotten better at Denny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- took my 90 year old Dad....GiraffesruleVIPDined on 7/4/2014And the waiter spilled Dad's lobster butter all over his shirt. While the manager gave us her card to send a dry cleaning bill, they didn't even comp dessert. Not cool.
- Excellent anniversary dinnerMarkEDined on 6/29/2014The first time we've tried Flemings was for our anniversary and we decided to go again this year for our 29th. you are not disappointed, as the food and service from all of the staff was excellent. The managers all do "table touching" to ensure the guests satisfaction, and everyone was both polite, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this for your next special occasion or just a great meal. I would have rated 5 stars on ambience but we are seated next to the bar where some were just wearing t-shirts, which detracted slightly, but it is a beautiful dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed. Filet overcookedHungry2Dined on 6/28/2014Arrived at 7:30 for 7:45 reservation. Not seated until 8:30 and given terrible table in middle of restaurant. Asked to please have booth after such a long delay. Then waited another 15 minutes in bar until finally seated. Ordered meal and was presented with wrong entree. When correct enter finally served it was apparent it had set way too long under warming lights. Asparagus was scattered all over plate and sauce for filet was bubbling to the point of evaporation and stuck to plate. Plate was so hot that it was over cooking my $45.00 steak! They tried to make up by giving us free dessert. By now 10:00 PM and never got main meal. Had to send filet back as overcooked and too late to want to try again! Shameful!
- Bachelorette party meltdownOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/28/2014I'm not sure what was worse, being seated next to a table of 12 DRUNK screaming bachelorettes, or Flemings thinking that was a good idea, since I'd requested a quiet table, was on time, and had still waited. We asked for another table, waited longer, got one by the door, sigh. Everyone was apologetic-they were required to be-but it was not a good experience. Even across the restaurant the party screamed unabated. After about an hour they moved them into a private room & things calmed down a bit. What took so long? Since there isn't a noise level choice of "out-of-control", I checked moderate, as to me energetic implies a positive environment and this was not! My first visit to a Flemings, likely my last, better food & atmosphere elsewhere
- Nice pre-show dinnerOanaVIPDined on 6/25/2014My husband and I eat here frequently on date nights and we usually have the steak with the Bernaise sauce, lobster and caviar. We also get a side of creamed spinach. It's a delicious dinner and a great start to our date night. The wait staff is not knowledgeable about what's going on in their own parking lot. We asked what restaurant was going in next door, and we were told a business was going to be located there. Clearly it is a business and a restaurant. We asked the manager, and he informed us that it is a sister restaurant to Fleming's that specializes in seafood. We are looking forward to trying the new restaurant.Special Features:
- Decent but not greatLasvegasrobertDined on 6/22/2014The dinner had very good parts, some okay parts and some bad parts. We ordered two appetizers, the crispy pork bellies and the baked Brie. The crispy pork bellies had a great flavor and were very enjoyable. The baked Brie was just okay. The French onion soup had an excellent flavor. The meat entrees were average to poor. All were cooked to the proper temperature but for prime meat lacked flavor. The prime rib was very dry. The desserts were all good. Our table was not ready at the time of our reservation and the lobby area is very limited. Upon being seated it took a long time to get our initial drinks. The service than improved but one side dish was forgotten and at the end of the night the check had an extra dessert on the bill.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Disappointed in the food for my daughter and grandson. Ordered medium-well steaks and they were definitely medium. Even sent them back and still not very good. Not kid-friendly at all. I realize it is not meant for children but we were celebrating my 50th birthday. Prices way too high for the amount of food you get. Will not return.
- Father's Day BrunchcaryntwexDined on 6/15/2014This was our first time for Brunch. It was ok...there was a problem and our food (entrees) was delayed for a while for some reason :( We were not given an explanation.Special Features:
- Dinner just for chocolate cakeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014If you make a reservation be prepared for them to be late. Every time we eat there they are 10-15 minutes late on the reservation time. They say sorry a lot, you would think for a high level chain restuarant they would figure out how to seat people on time. I don't make reservations so I can stand around. The food is good and the chocolate is one of the best. The quality is consistent and that's why we keep going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappyhzleyesVIPDined on 6/8/2014I took my Mom and sisters for girls nite out since I loved the location in Denver wanted to try ours in Vegas. Prime rib lacked flavor and seasoning and sauces were bland and uninteresting. Asperagus were over cooked, too charred tasted burnt. I am not sure I will ever go back. I will say our server Maya and her team were fantastic!
- The following 252 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Summerlin reviews archive.
- Great meal and serviceeatoutoftenVIPDined on 5/15/2014Always an excellent meal at Fleming's. attentive service, meal cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!c3poDined on 5/2/2014service, cuisine, wine list were all lovely. we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodWineandsportsVIPDined on 4/26/2014It's nice to know that you can always count on a place. Flemings is just that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings, always the best!cyndiDined on 4/23/2014There is nothing like and food and service at Flemings. A good bottle of wine and steak and the person you love! Nothing better :)
- Terrific & pleaseantlocalduoVIPDined on 4/22/2014The food and service was excellent - as always! We enjoy the fact that they always remember our name, and our favorite servers. They have good specials daily, and ALL servers are knowledgable about them. We will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love FlemingsKMH1Dined on 4/20/2014We are never disappointed with a meal, wine, cocktails, and service at any Flemings we have been to.Special Features:
- Normally a GemAnnPDined on 4/20/2014This Flemings is normally amazing but the Easter Brunch was lacking. The muffin and egg on the benedict was cold and the filet was a little very thin slcied piece of meat on each muffin. Not what we expected!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions are getting smallerRJinLVDined on 4/18/2014Food is still very good and they were accommodating to my wife's dietary restrictions, but is seems their portions of sides and salads are getting smaller and their bread quality isn't as good as it once was. No crudités anymore either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dining experience!Taster2Dined on 4/13/2014We (six of us) had another wonderful dining experience! All our dishes were tasty and had very appetizing presentations. The service was superb; Christin and her crew was helpful, very pleasant and attentive! We had cocktails and 2 bottles of cab (Avalon). And for entrées, we all had the prefixe 3-course dinner of Lober tail and filet magñon combo ($40) with extra side dishes of asparagus, mushrooms...to share. Apps french onion soup and salad were delicious. Our lobster and steak were juicy tender and flavorful! The Lava cakes went great with coffee! Our server Christin took our group pics and even surprised us with a small box of chocolate trufles for our friends as parting gift as they are moving out of Vegas. HOW COOL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/10/2014We have been to Flemings for the last 2 anniversaries we celebrated. Both times food, & service was great! Last night was a bit disappointing as to the location of our table. They put us in a booth right next to the bar, so people sitting at tables in the bar on the other side of the half wall could see right into our table & could basically hear our conversation. It was also very loud. Last year, they put us in the back section which was a lot more private & a lot less noisy. We had stated both times it was our anniversary. I guess next time we will have to be very specific in our request. Because of this we just ate our meal & left. Hard to be romantic with all the noise & we couldn't hear what the other was saying!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful getawayURgreat1Dined on 4/7/2014This was our first time at this restaurant and we were impressed. Kate and Sarah at the front reception area were wonderful and our waiter and helper asked us if we were satisfied and helped get me a to go box because it was plentiful. i had the crab cakes and we split a bowl of french onion soup( they even put it in two bowls for us). The bread was warm and they brought us extra.My husband had the steak and it was fantastic, and done perfectly. I also had a loaded baked potato with all the trimmings on the side. we had a German reisling and it was fabulous. We will deffinitely go back again. we went to the location in Summerlin. We have dined at many other restaurants in Vegas, but this was by far the friendliest. The price was about $115.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband and I went for ourMindiN4411Dined on 4/6/2014Husband and I went for our anniversary. Great ambiance. Several of the waite staff and management told us Happy Anniversary. We were given a little box of chocolates and a coupon for a future dinner prior to leaving as an anniversary gift. That was a nice touch. The food was great. Great steak! Fleming's potatoes were excellent. Of course the Soufle Dessert was great! The waite staff were very attentive and excellent. Wine was great. This restaurant tends to be high priced, but the quality is excellent and if you plan on spending around $200 in advance, there will not be any surprises and you won't be dissappointed. Overall we had an excellent evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.