Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
1855 S Lindbergh Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63131Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/mo/st-louis
- Phone: 3145677610
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Frontenac ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)notable wine list (46)romantic (35)vibrant bar scene (27)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- An Excellant EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014After a busy day at work as well as coping with an infected tooth, I decided to share dinner and a bottle of wine at Flemings. The evening, consisting of perfectly prepared prime ribs with sides, improved my day considerably. Our server, Harry could not have been better. Food arrived in a timely manner and wine glasses were filled. Thank You Flemings for a memorable eveningSpecial Features:
- Great food-Too loudlovemyfish55VIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was great, you can't beat the Sunday Prime Rib. Our server was Courtney, very good and professional. The noise level was very loud, it was hard to hear what we were saying to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always memorableOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Wonderful atmosphere. Excellent service and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimMDined on 8/28/2014We are 70 and 67 years old respectively and we found the noise to be unbearable. The time delay between servings was excessive. We found the food, the wine, and the menu to be great.
- LashVIPDined on 8/25/2014It's Flemings-what would you expect from an up-scale restaurant? It was simply fantastic. We had their prime rib, and it was prepared exactly as ordered and very tasty. The salads and side of spinach were also delicious. Wine list is extensive and the one we had was excellent. Finished off with a carrot cake, and I haven't had any better. Service was spot on and with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfoodbutDined on 8/23/2014Took too long to be seated even though we had a reservation. Other people who arrived after us were seated first. After being seated we did not see our waiter for about 15 minutes. By then my wife was very upset. Add to that seated at a table next to the kitchen where the trash from the bar was wheeled by our table constantly. Noise level was off the charts.
- AmazingJakeSTLDined on 8/23/2014Amazing as usual. The bone in rib eye was excellent and the fillet special with the duck breast was literally outstanding. Always a great experience. It is very pricey but as long as you get what you pay for that is ok and this is well worth it. A must for anyone.Special Features:
- Used to be our favorite placesusiejcDined on 8/23/2014This used to be our go to spot for great food, romantic dining with style and decorum. However, with the new music playing in the back ground, the lack of any type of dress code, and the noise level that was like Chucky Cheese on steroids, plus the lack of fantastic service, I won't be back in a while. While our service was okay when you spend over $450 on a meal you expect fantastic. Food was good but for that prices why not. Who charges $9.50 for a baked potato, they are not rubbed in gold. We new that going in but you expect your $60 dry aged steak to have flavor, not fat and gristle. It was the noise level that bothered us, it was so loud our table of 4 couldn't talk. Not happy.
- anniversary dinnerlovesgreatplacesDined on 8/19/2014Celebrated a silver wedding anniversary with dinner at Fleming's. The dinner was excellent and the service was outstanding. The outstanding waitress (Kelly) and wine hostess went out of their way to make this a special occasion for us. Ranks right up there with the best restaurants in the St. Louis area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was excellentjumpinjezebelDined on 8/6/2014Food was good. Service was unattentive and place was half full on Wed PM at 7:00 PM. Prices are $$$$Special Features:
- Excellent food and great service!BoilerCeltic15Dined on 7/31/2014I recommend Fleming's to anyone traveling through the Frontenac area of St. Louis. It was easy to find a parking spot and the food was tremendous, as we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night outBifFDined on 7/26/2014excellent food. we were able to sample many menu items by sharing appetizers and small plates. the service was excellent and friendly and we felt comfortable to stay and talk. recommend to anyone for a special night out. fresh chilled seafood appetizer was the best I have had.Special Features:
- Excellent experiencesteakguyDined on 7/18/2014Fleming's is our "go to" place for an excellent dining experience. Our reservations are always available when the should be. Our waitress, Jessica Lackey, was pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. The food was outstanding.Special Features:
- gcvmd1VIPDined on 7/13/2014wonderful sunday early evening special. perfectly prepared prime rib with delicious garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with suateed mushrooms and delicious onion soup preceeding. light berry combo for desert with creme fraisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Goodlovemyfish55VIPDined on 7/6/2014Being the same might be boring, but when it comes to Flemings, that is not the case. The food is always good, the service outstanding, we had Caleb. You can always count on everything to be superb. We had the Sunday Prime Rib special, and although Prime Rib is not my favorite anymore, Flemings has a way of preparing theirs that makes it a wonderful dining experience. We always think the price is too high, so we only go for the specials, but we always look forward to going.Special Features:
- LashVIPDined on 7/6/2014Its Flemings!! It was great!!! We had the prime rib, med., and it was cooked perfectly. Very tasteful. Sides of Flemings potatoes and creams spinach were awesome, as were the salads we had to start the meal. Service was prompt and attentive, and the wine our server recommended was excellent. Their chocolate deserts are to die for, if you've saved room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place For A Special Occasion!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2014Seated promptly, very friendly welcome. Didn't have some basic single malt scotches, surprising for a higher-end establishment, but manager was apologetic, and offered a decent substitute. Pours were miserly for all bar drinks. Salads, crabcakes were very good but not showpieces. Amazingly good and perfectly-prepared steaks - dry-aged strip steak was fabulous, as was the petit filet mignon. Lobster, however, was overcooked, a bit rubbery. Carrot cake for dessert was to die for. Server and bus staff were excellent throughout the meal. One member of our party was celebrating a birthday and was treated royally. I'll let the details be a pleasant surprise! Ambience was very nice, relaxing and quiet. Overall, very pleased.Special Features:
- Steak as steak should be.jumpinjezebelDined on 6/25/2014I've eaten NY Steak all over the world and Flemmings is among the best. Certainly in St. Louis it is reliabily a 10 out of 10 steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food, greater priceFatherof4Dined on 6/21/2014The food was very good, but for the money I expected to be "wowed". My wife and I came to celebrate an evening out with no kids and it was our first time together at Flemings. I've been there for business a few times and have always had exceptional service. Everything about our dinner was very good but the food was not in line with the price.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2014Despite my brother spilling his beer over the table it was a great experience! The wait staff and manager handled it perfectly and with humor. Thanks for a great evening! The food and service were excellent!Special Features:
- Great experience...again!!LindaLouDined on 6/19/2014We had a wonderful time...as always! The food was excellent! Our waiter was excellent! The specials are always a good value...and more food than you can eat! Love it there!Special Features:
- VizartsVIPDined on 6/13/2014If it a,goood steak dinner with all the fiixins you're wanting..oh, & u just got a sizeable.inheritance, this is a great place to dine. We like it better than the others in its category & the service all around is better...u even get a thankyou email after!!Special Features:
- FlemingsJR747VIPDined on 6/5/2014First time dining here. Was disappointed in the steaks, which was the main reason we came here. They didn't look all that appealing, no grill marks, looked like they were heated in a microwave. my wife had seared Tuna which was excellent.Special Features:
- Nice EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/30/2014My wife and I went for her birthday and found it to be exactly what we were looking for. Great food, service and very relaxing.Special Features:
- wonderful as always!LindaLouDined on 5/26/2014We always enjoy going to Fleming's Steakhouse. The food is top quality. The service is usually excellent. They always bend over backwards to please. The waiters and the staff are all very personable! I have a gluten allergy, and the waiter offered me a veggie tray to start my meal off with, since I couldn't have the freshly baked bread! Always love going back!Special Features:
- Another TakeBraseGigantiVIPDined on 5/17/2014We've reviewed Fleming's food and drink (positively) numerous times, so no need to re-hash here. Instead, a word about the service and management style. Yes, Fleming's is both a chain and an expense-account go-to, but there is a notable and welcome restraint. No pretentious "presentation" of the 32- and 64-ounce cuts of "individual" beef. No jacketed-waiters giving you the impression you might not belong there. Instead, the service and management (front-of-house to bar to dinner service) are friendly, helpful, and pretty darn happy to see you. That REALLY makes a special evening EXTRA special.Special Features:
- Open Table Review #1PaleoMikeDined on 5/16/2014Couldn't have ask for a more enjoyable dining experience...Service was timely and very attentive. Had a Peppercorn encrusted New York Strip that was amazing. If available, highly recommend the Sea Bass entree which the other half of the table enjoyed. All vegetables were cooked to perfection. As for dessert, you can't leave the place without sampling their Carrot cake...one of the best ever. Will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!spdtDined on 5/11/2014Other restaurants and staff should spend a week or so training at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too priceyCitygirlDined on 5/11/2014The steaks were very good but any sides were terrible and for at least 40.00 a person starting I would expect a way better salad. I have gone to way better restaurants for half the price.Special Features:
- DisappointingJasundDined on 5/11/2014I was really looking forward to Mother's Day brunch. The service was great, as well as the ambiance. The food was very disappointing, though. A few of us had the lobster bisque. I expected it to be creamy and delicious, but it had a fishy, sour taste and also smelled fishy. We couldn't eat it. The prime rib and sides were actually very good. My mom and I both chose the turtle pie for dessert. It looked delicious and chocolaty, but it was so sweet that no chocolate flavor came through. There was also a strong liqueur flavor. We each ate a couple of bites, but didn't enjoy it. The kids had cheesecake and bread pudding. They both liked their choices. I had only heard great things about Fleming's, so I was very surprised that I didn't love it.
- Great food and servicedwillDined on 5/10/2014Great food and service they know how to prepare what they serve and how to provide excellent service.Special Features:
- sandmanDined on 5/10/2014Not only is the food consistently outstanding but the staff always seems to make you feel special, no matter how often you dine there. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 386 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis reviews archive.
- It Is The Place For A Great SteakFoodiemcbDined on 5/1/2014Time and again, Flemming's does not disappoint. From the first time and every time I always get the same cut and am able to appreciate the uncanny consistency in flavor and preparation even with the inherent variabilities from steak to steak (even the same cut - bone-in Rib Eye). I always request the same "medium rare" preparation with just the basic seasoning, no toppings so that I can really appreciate the nuance flavors within the meat itself. Yes, it is not a "bargain", but it is one of the rare establishments where I feel comfortable paying the price of admission.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CreveCoeurresidentVIPDined on 4/18/2014We've dined at Flemings many times, but this experience was exceptional. Our waiter, Joe, was friendly and helpful. The sommelier was knowledgeable and amiable. This was one of the best experiences we've had here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Class Anniversary DinnerkeladewigDined on 4/13/2014Anniversary dinners warrant a special dining treat, and although my husband had been to a few vendor lunches here, we had never had dinner at Fleming's before. It was a first class experience. The complimentary parmesan crusted bread w/ the housemade flavored butters was addictive! We had the sweet chili calamari appetizer which was an excellent starter. I had the petit filet, my husband had the ribeye. The steaks were cooked perfectly with excellent seasoning and juicy flavor. We had the chipotle cheddar mac & cheese and rosemary/garlic roasted onions as our family style sides. And the chocolate lava cake for dessert topped it off! Service was attentive throughout the meal. Not inexpensive of course but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ambiance, greatKareDined on 4/6/2014Wonderful ambiance, great service, delicious food. Very pricey thoughSpecial Features:
- Great steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Flemings is a typical expensive steak house! The food was delicious!! Very pricey,but typical for a fine steak house. The service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Best Fillet I have ever hadFoodieDined on 4/5/2014Although our meal was not cheap, it was worth it for a special occasion. The fillet I had melted in my mouth. My husband had the Sea Bass special & it too was great. We had the chocolate lava dessert that was to die for. Service was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentNia63301Dined on 4/5/2014I am so glad I went on a date night. Our server Nathan F. Was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TypicalOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/5/2014It's what you expect of an upscale, steak restaurant chain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.