Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
1855 S Lindbergh Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63131Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/mo/st-louis
- Phone: (314) 567-7610
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Frontenac ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (77)notable wine list (62)fit for foodies (44)romantic (41)good for groups (29)vibrant bar scene (25)neighborhood gem (24)hot spot (16)great for outdoor dining (11)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Frontenac Missouri RestaurantBooBooDined on 11/21/2014This place is a true gem. They market the restaurant very well and never let you down on their claims of great food, atmosphere and wonderful wine selections. Their weekly/seasonal deals are an exceptionally good deal and the quality of the food is not compromised because of the price. We LOVE this restaurant and continue to use it as our go-to wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe it was just not their nightdougincrestwoodDined on 11/15/2014The place was very noisy or "energetic" as Open Table would call it. Much more so than we recalled from our last time eating there. We were seated right next to the kitchen counter. Won't do that again. Too much traffic near there, plates clanging around, servers buzzing around. Was hoping for something a bit more "cozy". Service was not prompt. There was a large party near us that I think was getting all the attention. 10 minutes to get a drink, 20 minutes to get salads, another 15 after finishing salads before entrées arrived. My petite filet had a dime sized piece of gristle in the middle of it, a bit over-seasoned, but had good taste and was cooked to my liking.Special Features:
- Terrific dining experienceMark4DiningVIPDined on 11/15/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday with relatives - great meal and service topped off with a signed birthday card and gift from the restaurant's staff - completely by surprise! Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinningOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/11/2014It was a magical night! The service was outstanding and the food was prepared to perfection!Special Features:
- Never lets you downlovemyfish55VIPDined on 11/9/2014Fleming's is always our go to restaurant when we want a delicious meal. The service (Garret) was very good, and the food as always was just perfect. The Sunday Prime Rib is always wonderful, and our very favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerZazie7VIPDined on 11/9/2014We celebrated a birthday dinner at Flemings. It was a Sunday evening. The restaurant was fairly empty so I really can't say if the place is always that quiet. We got the Sunday Prime rib special which was done perfectly. The bread that is served with two choices of tasty butters. The service was a bit slow at the outset which may have been due to the other table ordering wine. After that small hiccup everything was smooth sailing.Special Features:
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014We had a wonderful dinner with our friends. It is a bit of a splurge, but really top notch!Special Features:
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014My wife and I were celebrating her birthday. I mentioned in the reservation that we would be doing so, and every person working that came in contact with us, including the manager on duty, was sure to wish her a happy birthday. Our food was excellent, and service was top-notch. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Small platesCB89Dined on 11/8/2014We enjoyed sharing three small plates with the delicious Fleming potatoes. Also enjoyed a bottle of wine from the "Last Call" list (half price)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReneDined on 11/1/2014This was an extremely wonderful dining experience. I highly recommend the mushrooms as a side dish. I always like to add mushrooms to a good steak but these were so good I could eat them alone. This is the second time we have dined at Flemings and we will go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/30/2014another perfect meal-awesome food, terrific service. Never disappointed when I come here.
- Food preparationGabbyVIPDined on 10/30/2014Mostly everything is good at Flemings, but the asparagus is always overcooked, charred and dehydrated. Ate there twice in the last month and both times the asparagus was awful. Not worth $10.95 for a side that feeds one person. Their special potatoes are enough for two and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always appropriateTLS045Dined on 10/29/2014I am never disappointed when I dine at Flemings....the food is fresh and my steaks are always cooked to perfection. The service is impeccable. They have now extended their happy hour menu and hours so if I'm off work late, I can always get great food at the bar w/out felling as if I need to dress up for dinner in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014Flemings and the best prime rib just belong together. Our fantastic cuts on prime rib were perfectly prepared, tender and most flavorful. The restaurant was busy but our server was right there to refill our wine glasses without missing a beat. For dessert, the carrot cake is moist and amazing. Thank you Flemings for another wonderful evening.Special Features:
- impressedDined on 10/25/2014If you're looking for a nice steak meal, the food is great. The wine flight was outstanding. Service was outstanding as well.Special Features:
- Amazing!WannaBFoodieDined on 10/25/2014We had dinner here for our 4 year anniversary and was completely floored by the exceptional food, the steaks were the best I've ever had and beyond AMAZING service! I had mentioned it was our anniversary in my reservation and the staff not only signed a card for us, they gave us a box of truffles to take home AND a $25 gift card as a present to use on a return visit. I used to be in the fine dining restaurant industry for 13 years and I have NEVER seen a staff go that above and beyond! Thank you so much! It's a dinner we will never forget! We will be back every year now!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulyummyDined on 10/24/2014Had a great meal. Looked for a nice upscale restaurant to go to late and get waited on. Flemmings is just the place. Steaks are the best anywhere. Went back the next night and ate the new late night bar menu.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/24/2014We're always impresses with the little extras that's part of dinner at Flemmings. In addition to the delicious dinner, it's the special extras - our server used our last name (not an easy one), anniversary card signed by the staff, wonderful box of truffles to take home and a$25 gift card for next time. Our server even carried the vase of flowers to our car that my husband had sent to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great for that special occasionRixyDined on 10/21/2014Went for our 30th anniversary. Food and service were very good. Everything on the menu is ala carte and prices are pretty high but, that's what makes this a great 'special occasion' restaurant. Recommended for lovers with a little money in their wallet.Special Features:
- outstanding!jujuDined on 10/11/2014Our food and service were outstanding. Steaks were seasoned and cooked to perfection. The sides were very large (split them) and delicious, and the cheesecake was light and incredible. I will definitely return the next time I am in St. Louis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GabbyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Steaks were excellent, most of the lobsters were good, Mine was not the Size of everyone else,definitely not 8 ounces and overcooked not very juicy. The potato side dish was very good, the asparagus was overcooked and shriveled. Expected better food preparation than what we got,especially at $11 for a side of asparagus. Definitely overpriced.Special Features:
- First and last visit to Flemings.ScurvybatDined on 10/5/2014Birthday Celebration gone awry. Upon entering, were unfavorably impressed. Waited 10 minutes to be seated even though had a reservation & restaurant nearly empty. Waited in small area adjacent to bar where two inebriants were staggering around & shouting. No effort made to quiet them. Not atmosphere we expected. I ordered steak, just okay; had better (J Gilberts). My friend ordered Chef's Special, sea bass; was over cooked & tasted like wet toast accompanied by stringy, tough asparagus. Kudos to outstanding waitress, Courtney; made experience a bit better by deducting cost of bad dinner from bill. Ordered a bottle of wine which was decanted & set on a ledge 10-15 feet from table. Closer for our own access would have been preferred.
- Did not disappointRowdyVIPDined on 10/1/2014We've eaten here many times and they always do a nice job.Special Features:
- MODiningDined on 9/22/2014Went here for our anniversary. The waiter was attentive without being instrusive. Food was excellent and wine selection was perfect. We have been here before and will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not best place for dry aged steakfoodismynumberonehobbyDined on 9/14/2014I was in the mood for dry-aged steak and I looked around everywhere for it when I visited St. Louis. I was able to find confirmation on Yelp that Fleming's has it. However, it was one of the worst dry-aged steak that I've had. I don't know how long they aged it but it was not tender at all. I ordered medium well in this particular case (I normally order medium) but it was basically over-well-done. I would not recommend this place if you really care about steaks especially dry-aged steaks. The crab cake was true big lump style but it didn't taste very fresh. It's not bad but not worth the price. The service however is pretty good so if you are not so picky about steaks then by all means you'll enjoy the food.Special Features:
- Great SteakNicoleDined on 9/13/2014If your looking for great steak, an extensive wine list, yummy sides and excellent service, Flemmings is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCrossbowDined on 9/7/2014We have dined here on many occasions and have never had any problems or complaints. The service is always very personal and the food is excellent. We will continue to dine at Fleming's for many years to come.Special Features:
- Upscale DiningMonicaDined on 9/1/2014Quality Food - Excellent Service - Great Wines - Recommend for Special Occasions or anytime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellant EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014After a busy day at work as well as coping with an infected tooth, I decided to share dinner and a bottle of wine at Flemings. The evening, consisting of perfectly prepared prime ribs with sides, improved my day considerably. Our server, Harry could not have been better. Food arrived in a timely manner and wine glasses were filled. Thank You Flemings for a memorable eveningSpecial Features:
- Great food-Too loudlovemyfish55VIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was great, you can't beat the Sunday Prime Rib. Our server was Courtney, very good and professional. The noise level was very loud, it was hard to hear what we were saying to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Really excited for our anniversary. We had to wait more than 30 minutes after our reservation time. Our service was mediocre at best. Our server was very busy. We had to constantly ask for water and our glasses were dry frequently. We had to ask twice for bread. We had to flag someone down for everything. My steak was undercooked. It was disappointing.Special Features:
- Always memorableTomCVIPDined on 8/30/2014Wonderful atmosphere. Excellent service and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimMVIPDined on 8/28/2014We are 70 and 67 years old respectively and we found the noise to be unbearable. The time delay between servings was excessive. We found the food, the wine, and the menu to be great.
- LashVIPDined on 8/25/2014It's Flemings-what would you expect from an up-scale restaurant? It was simply fantastic. We had their prime rib, and it was prepared exactly as ordered and very tasty. The salads and side of spinach were also delicious. Wine list is extensive and the one we had was excellent. Finished off with a carrot cake, and I haven't had any better. Service was spot on and with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfoodbutDined on 8/23/2014Took too long to be seated even though we had a reservation. Other people who arrived after us were seated first. After being seated we did not see our waiter for about 15 minutes. By then my wife was very upset. Add to that seated at a table next to the kitchen where the trash from the bar was wheeled by our table constantly. Noise level was off the charts.
- AmazingJakeSTLDined on 8/23/2014Amazing as usual. The bone in rib eye was excellent and the fillet special with the duck breast was literally outstanding. Always a great experience. It is very pricey but as long as you get what you pay for that is ok and this is well worth it. A must for anyone.Special Features:
- Used to be our favorite placesusiejcDined on 8/23/2014This used to be our go to spot for great food, romantic dining with style and decorum. However, with the new music playing in the back ground, the lack of any type of dress code, and the noise level that was like Chucky Cheese on steroids, plus the lack of fantastic service, I won't be back in a while. While our service was okay when you spend over $450 on a meal you expect fantastic. Food was good but for that prices why not. Who charges $9.50 for a baked potato, they are not rubbed in gold. We new that going in but you expect your $60 dry aged steak to have flavor, not fat and gristle. It was the noise level that bothered us, it was so loud our table of 4 couldn't talk. Not happy.
- anniversary dinnerlovesgreatplacesDined on 8/19/2014Celebrated a silver wedding anniversary with dinner at Fleming's. The dinner was excellent and the service was outstanding. The outstanding waitress (Kelly) and wine hostess went out of their way to make this a special occasion for us. Ranks right up there with the best restaurants in the St. Louis area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was excellentjumpinjezebelDined on 8/6/2014Food was good. Service was unattentive and place was half full on Wed PM at 7:00 PM. Prices are $$$$Special Features:
- The following 408 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis reviews archive.
- Excellent food and great service!BoilerCeltic15Dined on 7/31/2014I recommend Fleming's to anyone traveling through the Frontenac area of St. Louis. It was easy to find a parking spot and the food was tremendous, as we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.