Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
1855 S Lindbergh Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63131Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/mo/st-louis
- Phone: 3145677610
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Frontenac ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (54)notable wine list (42)fit for foodies (29)romantic (29)vibrant bar scene (20)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (10)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- outstanding!jujuDined on 10/11/2014Our food and service were outstanding. Steaks were seasoned and cooked to perfection. The sides were very large (split them) and delicious, and the cheesecake was light and incredible. I will definitely return the next time I am in St. Louis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GabbyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Steaks were excellent, most of the lobsters were good, Mine was not the Size of everyone else,definitely not 8 ounces and overcooked not very juicy. The potato side dish was very good, the asparagus was overcooked and shriveled. Expected better food preparation than what we got,especially at $11 for a side of asparagus. Definitely overpriced.Special Features:
- First and last visit to Flemings.ScurvybatDined on 10/5/2014Birthday Celebration gone awry. Upon entering, were unfavorably impressed. Waited 10 minutes to be seated even though had a reservation & restaurant nearly empty. Waited in small area adjacent to bar where two inebriants were staggering around & shouting. No effort made to quiet them. Not atmosphere we expected. I ordered steak, just okay; had better (J Gilberts). My friend ordered Chef's Special, sea bass; was over cooked & tasted like wet toast accompanied by stringy, tough asparagus. Kudos to outstanding waitress, Courtney; made experience a bit better by deducting cost of bad dinner from bill. Ordered a bottle of wine which was decanted & set on a ledge 10-15 feet from table. Closer for our own access would have been preferred.
- Did not disappointRowdyVIPDined on 10/1/2014We've eaten here many times and they always do a nice job.Special Features:
- Not best place for dry aged steakfoodismynumberonehobbyDined on 9/14/2014I was in the mood for dry-aged steak and I looked around everywhere for it when I visited St. Louis. I was able to find confirmation on Yelp that Fleming's has it. However, it was one of the worst dry-aged steak that I've had. I don't know how long they aged it but it was not tender at all. I ordered medium well in this particular case (I normally order medium) but it was basically over-well-done. I would not recommend this place if you really care about steaks especially dry-aged steaks. The crab cake was true big lump style but it didn't taste very fresh. It's not bad but not worth the price. The service however is pretty good so if you are not so picky about steaks then by all means you'll enjoy the food.Special Features:
- Great SteakNicoleDined on 9/13/2014If your looking for great steak, an extensive wine list, yummy sides and excellent service, Flemmings is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCrossbowDined on 9/7/2014We have dined here on many occasions and have never had any problems or complaints. The service is always very personal and the food is excellent. We will continue to dine at Fleming's for many years to come.Special Features:
- Upscale DiningMonicaDined on 9/1/2014Quality Food - Excellent Service - Great Wines - Recommend for Special Occasions or anytime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellant EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014After a busy day at work as well as coping with an infected tooth, I decided to share dinner and a bottle of wine at Flemings. The evening, consisting of perfectly prepared prime ribs with sides, improved my day considerably. Our server, Harry could not have been better. Food arrived in a timely manner and wine glasses were filled. Thank You Flemings for a memorable eveningSpecial Features:
- Great food-Too loudlovemyfish55VIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was great, you can't beat the Sunday Prime Rib. Our server was Courtney, very good and professional. The noise level was very loud, it was hard to hear what we were saying to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Really excited for our anniversary. We had to wait more than 30 minutes after our reservation time. Our service was mediocre at best. Our server was very busy. We had to constantly ask for water and our glasses were dry frequently. We had to ask twice for bread. We had to flag someone down for everything. My steak was undercooked. It was disappointing.Special Features:
- Always memorableTomCDined on 8/30/2014Wonderful atmosphere. Excellent service and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimMVIPDined on 8/28/2014We are 70 and 67 years old respectively and we found the noise to be unbearable. The time delay between servings was excessive. We found the food, the wine, and the menu to be great.
- LashVIPDined on 8/25/2014It's Flemings-what would you expect from an up-scale restaurant? It was simply fantastic. We had their prime rib, and it was prepared exactly as ordered and very tasty. The salads and side of spinach were also delicious. Wine list is extensive and the one we had was excellent. Finished off with a carrot cake, and I haven't had any better. Service was spot on and with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfoodbutDined on 8/23/2014Took too long to be seated even though we had a reservation. Other people who arrived after us were seated first. After being seated we did not see our waiter for about 15 minutes. By then my wife was very upset. Add to that seated at a table next to the kitchen where the trash from the bar was wheeled by our table constantly. Noise level was off the charts.
- AmazingJakeSTLDined on 8/23/2014Amazing as usual. The bone in rib eye was excellent and the fillet special with the duck breast was literally outstanding. Always a great experience. It is very pricey but as long as you get what you pay for that is ok and this is well worth it. A must for anyone.Special Features:
- Used to be our favorite placesusiejcDined on 8/23/2014This used to be our go to spot for great food, romantic dining with style and decorum. However, with the new music playing in the back ground, the lack of any type of dress code, and the noise level that was like Chucky Cheese on steroids, plus the lack of fantastic service, I won't be back in a while. While our service was okay when you spend over $450 on a meal you expect fantastic. Food was good but for that prices why not. Who charges $9.50 for a baked potato, they are not rubbed in gold. We new that going in but you expect your $60 dry aged steak to have flavor, not fat and gristle. It was the noise level that bothered us, it was so loud our table of 4 couldn't talk. Not happy.
- anniversary dinnerlovesgreatplacesDined on 8/19/2014Celebrated a silver wedding anniversary with dinner at Fleming's. The dinner was excellent and the service was outstanding. The outstanding waitress (Kelly) and wine hostess went out of their way to make this a special occasion for us. Ranks right up there with the best restaurants in the St. Louis area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was excellentjumpinjezebelDined on 8/6/2014Food was good. Service was unattentive and place was half full on Wed PM at 7:00 PM. Prices are $$$$Special Features:
- Excellent food and great service!BoilerCeltic15Dined on 7/31/2014I recommend Fleming's to anyone traveling through the Frontenac area of St. Louis. It was easy to find a parking spot and the food was tremendous, as we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night outBifFDined on 7/26/2014excellent food. we were able to sample many menu items by sharing appetizers and small plates. the service was excellent and friendly and we felt comfortable to stay and talk. recommend to anyone for a special night out. fresh chilled seafood appetizer was the best I have had.Special Features:
- Excellent experiencesteakguyDined on 7/18/2014Fleming's is our "go to" place for an excellent dining experience. Our reservations are always available when the should be. Our waitress, Jessica Lackey, was pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. The food was outstanding.Special Features:
- gcvmd1VIPDined on 7/13/2014wonderful sunday early evening special. perfectly prepared prime rib with delicious garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with suateed mushrooms and delicious onion soup preceeding. light berry combo for desert with creme fraisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Goodlovemyfish55VIPDined on 7/6/2014Being the same might be boring, but when it comes to Flemings, that is not the case. The food is always good, the service outstanding, we had Caleb. You can always count on everything to be superb. We had the Sunday Prime Rib special, and although Prime Rib is not my favorite anymore, Flemings has a way of preparing theirs that makes it a wonderful dining experience. We always think the price is too high, so we only go for the specials, but we always look forward to going.Special Features:
- LashVIPDined on 7/6/2014Its Flemings!! It was great!!! We had the prime rib, med., and it was cooked perfectly. Very tasteful. Sides of Flemings potatoes and creams spinach were awesome, as were the salads we had to start the meal. Service was prompt and attentive, and the wine our server recommended was excellent. Their chocolate deserts are to die for, if you've saved room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place For A Special Occasion!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2014Seated promptly, very friendly welcome. Didn't have some basic single malt scotches, surprising for a higher-end establishment, but manager was apologetic, and offered a decent substitute. Pours were miserly for all bar drinks. Salads, crabcakes were very good but not showpieces. Amazingly good and perfectly-prepared steaks - dry-aged strip steak was fabulous, as was the petit filet mignon. Lobster, however, was overcooked, a bit rubbery. Carrot cake for dessert was to die for. Server and bus staff were excellent throughout the meal. One member of our party was celebrating a birthday and was treated royally. I'll let the details be a pleasant surprise! Ambience was very nice, relaxing and quiet. Overall, very pleased.Special Features:
- Steak as steak should be.jumpinjezebelDined on 6/25/2014I've eaten NY Steak all over the world and Flemmings is among the best. Certainly in St. Louis it is reliabily a 10 out of 10 steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 400 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - St. Louis reviews archive.
- Very good food, greater priceFatherof4Dined on 6/21/2014The food was very good, but for the money I expected to be "wowed". My wife and I came to celebrate an evening out with no kids and it was our first time together at Flemings. I've been there for business a few times and have always had exceptional service. Everything about our dinner was very good but the food was not in line with the price.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2014Despite my brother spilling his beer over the table it was a great experience! The wait staff and manager handled it perfectly and with humor. Thanks for a great evening! The food and service were excellent!Special Features:
- Great experience...again!!LindaLouDined on 6/19/2014We had a wonderful time...as always! The food was excellent! Our waiter was excellent! The specials are always a good value...and more food than you can eat! Love it there!Special Features:
- VizartsVIPDined on 6/13/2014If it a,goood steak dinner with all the fiixins you're wanting..oh, & u just got a sizeable.inheritance, this is a great place to dine. We like it better than the others in its category & the service all around is better...u even get a thankyou email after!!Special Features:
- FlemingsJR747VIPDined on 6/5/2014First time dining here. Was disappointed in the steaks, which was the main reason we came here. They didn't look all that appealing, no grill marks, looked like they were heated in a microwave. my wife had seared Tuna which was excellent.Special Features:
- Nice EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/30/2014My wife and I went for her birthday and found it to be exactly what we were looking for. Great food, service and very relaxing.Special Features:
- wonderful as always!LindaLouDined on 5/26/2014We always enjoy going to Fleming's Steakhouse. The food is top quality. The service is usually excellent. They always bend over backwards to please. The waiters and the staff are all very personable! I have a gluten allergy, and the waiter offered me a veggie tray to start my meal off with, since I couldn't have the freshly baked bread! Always love going back!Special Features:
- Another TakeBraseGigantiVIPDined on 5/17/2014We've reviewed Fleming's food and drink (positively) numerous times, so no need to re-hash here. Instead, a word about the service and management style. Yes, Fleming's is both a chain and an expense-account go-to, but there is a notable and welcome restraint. No pretentious "presentation" of the 32- and 64-ounce cuts of "individual" beef. No jacketed-waiters giving you the impression you might not belong there. Instead, the service and management (front-of-house to bar to dinner service) are friendly, helpful, and pretty darn happy to see you. That REALLY makes a special evening EXTRA special.Special Features:
- Open Table Review #1PaleoMikeDined on 5/16/2014Couldn't have ask for a more enjoyable dining experience...Service was timely and very attentive. Had a Peppercorn encrusted New York Strip that was amazing. If available, highly recommend the Sea Bass entree which the other half of the table enjoyed. All vegetables were cooked to perfection. As for dessert, you can't leave the place without sampling their Carrot cake...one of the best ever. Will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!spdtDined on 5/11/2014Other restaurants and staff should spend a week or so training at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too priceyCitygirlDined on 5/11/2014The steaks were very good but any sides were terrible and for at least 40.00 a person starting I would expect a way better salad. I have gone to way better restaurants for half the price.Special Features:
- DisappointingJasundDined on 5/11/2014I was really looking forward to Mother's Day brunch. The service was great, as well as the ambiance. The food was very disappointing, though. A few of us had the lobster bisque. I expected it to be creamy and delicious, but it had a fishy, sour taste and also smelled fishy. We couldn't eat it. The prime rib and sides were actually very good. My mom and I both chose the turtle pie for dessert. It looked delicious and chocolaty, but it was so sweet that no chocolate flavor came through. There was also a strong liqueur flavor. We each ate a couple of bites, but didn't enjoy it. The kids had cheesecake and bread pudding. They both liked their choices. I had only heard great things about Fleming's, so I was very surprised that I didn't love it.
- Great food and servicedwillDined on 5/10/2014Great food and service they know how to prepare what they serve and how to provide excellent service.Special Features: