Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/scottsdale
- Phone: 4805968265
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)fit for foodies (27)notable wine list (26)romantic (24)good for groups (17)vibrant bar scene (17)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (7)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- NEEDS A FACELIFTHoneyBflyVIPDined on 10/11/2014The place is a not attractive inside. If it was not for the convenience of a hotel, people would go elsewhere. We had a 7:15 reservation they did not have a table ready until 8:00 as it was crazy busy in there because of a convention. Service was sub-par. The food was quite good(only redeeming factor) but for the high prices it would have been more enjoyable in a better decorated interior with better service. Envision a upscale maroon colored Dennys with better food and you are at Flemings! This will be our last time!
- CriticalReviewersVIPDined on 10/9/2014Delicious food and good service. I liked that there were appetizers and small plates offered as well as large plates. We would recommend Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sarkscottsdaleVIPDined on 9/28/2014Great experience always ... very friendly staff and very good food ..Special Features:
- A Notch above the OthersDavidDined on 9/25/2014Staff made you feel welcome and appreciated from the moment you walked into the restaurant. Food & drinks were better than anticipated and were the center of our attention for celebrating our Anniversary. The Manager stopped to introduce himself and verify our continuing happiness. We'll be back at an early opportunity!Special Features:
- DependableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Dependable place for a good steak, good service. Nice wine list. A great place for family outing even with small children. Nice children's menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a bit disappointed...AZFamilyDined on 9/20/2014staff did not read nor follow reservation notes...
- rabbibjkDined on 9/18/2014No argument with the food- steaks were great though I would not order the lamb chops again. They worked hard to sell the chocolate cake which was memorably awesome. Found the service to be a bit cloying--- don't need quite so many people checking in on me so constantly but I guess it's better than being ignored. Parents were with me- steakhouse afficionados- they pronounced the creamed spinach among the best they had ever eaten.Special Features:
- Good Food ChoiceBradVIPDined on 9/18/2014I took a co-worker and my wife to this restaurant while traveling for work. You won't be disappointed with the food or wine list. Both were very good. However, the wait staff, while friendly, continually tried to pick up my wife and co-worker's main course and bread plates before they were finished. This did not happen once or twice, but 5 or 6 times over a twenty minute period. My co-worker felt like she needed to hold onto her plates so they wouldn't be taken away.Special Features:
- awesome experiencejlvlawDined on 9/6/2014Great service and great food. Made for a very memorable evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings... with some differencesLeapingLVIPDined on 9/5/2014Of course when you go to a "chain" restaurant, you already have some expectations. In the case of a high-end, ala carte steak house... you expect great food and great service. This experience only gave half of that. The food was delicious! But, I had to continually wave down the waiters to get a re-fill on water, get another glass of wine, etc. I had to wait 15 minutes to get the bill, then another 10 to get the charge slip/receipt. So, if you have some time to kill, then you might want to go here. And if you do, get the Newport filet. It was perfectly tender and tasty!Special Features:
- Won't ever go backalwayshungryDined on 8/31/2014This is my 2nd attempt at a Fleming's in the last few months, & it will definitely be my last. The first time was at DC Ranch and it was awful. We figured (and hoped) it was an off night and was perhaps just that location, so we opted to try the Scottsdale Hilton location last night. We went for the prime rib special. It was a good value, but this is the second time the fries came out almost black and overcooked. When asked to redo them, you could so tell the difference when they came out hot and fresh, that you knew for sure the first batch was reheated and sitting. I'm running out of room here, so that's all I can say for now, but trust me, there's lots more to complain about. If you want a top notch steakhouse, go to Mastro's.
- Good valueCriticDined on 8/24/2014I had an excellent meal. My guests were treated well and enjoyed their dinners. What more could you ask for!Special Features:
- Flemings, still delish!connoisseurofdelishDined on 8/23/2014From the minute we walked in everything was spot-on. Cassandra, our hostess, greeted us warmly and we sat in the bar area and immediately were served water by Isaiah, followed by Hannah, our server for the evening. We started with wine and wedge/caesar salads which were delish. We ordered the ribeye, cooked to medium rare perfection and several sides including the lobster/caviar and all were perfectly prepared and melt-in-your mouth luscious. Between Hannah and Isaiah's attention we were also attended by Tanner, none of whom were hovering, but rather at our table when needed, superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!LovinlifeVIPDined on 8/21/2014Enjoyed an evening at Flemings and was quite impressed. Excellent service, delicious food and nice atmosphere. Would definitely return. Beware : The chips that they serve when you sit down are addictive!Special Features:
- Great restaurantwhygDined on 8/17/2014Fabulous food ... fabulous wine list ...fabulous service. I have never been disappointed when dining at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but not greatRadarDined on 8/16/2014Our steak had way too much fat on it and the swordfish didn't have much flavor. But the lobster side was the best ever. Desert lava cake was excellent .Special Features:
- consistently goodGobzafunVIPDined on 8/14/2014Always a good experience - from food to service. My Scottish salmon was perfectly prepared and vegetable sides are always fresh and abundant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice dining experience.JoanieVIPDined on 8/11/2014Celebrated my birthday. We were presented with a delicious desert and a box of truffles and a $25 gift card. It was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2014The food and service were again first rate. However, I was unable to have a Rusty Nail before dinner as they have decided to not stock Drambuie anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDster1960VIPDined on 8/9/2014Food, service,..........best of the best Incredible steaks and seafoodSpecial Features:
- Good but should be betterluvsteakVIPDined on 8/4/2014The food was Flemings, so it was good. We had a server change in the middle of our meal which is never good. Service became spotty. After we were through with the main course, our dirty dishes were never bussed. We are used to much better service at our regular Flemings. They are scheduled for a remodel which probably will improve things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad nightmkcavsVIPDined on 8/1/2014The service was so bad that we ended uap leaving. The manager came over and said he was sorry we were not taken care of and then nothing happened. So we left!
- Tender Steaks!DinersDined on 7/29/2014We found our steaks to be tender and cooked to perfection unlike other prime steakhouses in Scottsdale we've been to. The service was excellent. Overall, a great experience.Special Features:
- Great food. Great Service.luv2eatVIPDined on 7/27/2014I really enjoy going to this Fleming's. The food and service is always good. I did the prime rib dinner and there was nothing to complain about it. It is a great value.Special Features:
- Dry Aged SteaksdigitalbonDined on 7/25/2014We always have a great dinner when we go to Flemings. This time they had dry aged steaks. We had a ribeye. So, so delicious. Cooked perfectly! They serve bread with flavored butters. The bread is fresh and hot and the 2 different kinds of butter were amazing. Had a delicious salad with beets and burrata. It was dressed with a lemon-pistachio vinaigrette. Waiter provided excellent service. We will be back again and again.Special Features:
- Delicious food, exceptional serviceLoLoWitDined on 7/9/2014My boyfriend and I came here for my birthday dinner. It's a bit more pricey than we typically go for ($30-$40 entrees), but we enjoyed every minute. The carpaccio appetizer was phenomenal, and I really enjoyed the short rib for my entree. Buttery and melt-in-your-mouth. My boyfriend had the double pork chop and devoured it. The side of Fleming's potatoes--au gratin and perfectly cheesy. We had the walnut turtle pie for dessert which came with a side of fresh whipped chantilly cream, yum! Though we can't afford to come here as often as we might like, we will definitely be back for another special occasion, or to try their happy hour! The service was absolutely exception, from our waitress to the manager to the food runner and hostess.Special Features:
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2014Everything about it was the best ever. I loved my life for a few hours Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceMikeDined on 7/3/2014We had a wonderful evening. Our reserved table was available immediately. The ambience was good meaning the dining room was not noisy. The service was excellent as was the food. I always enjoy a trip to Flemings.Special Features:
- As always goodGlorDined on 6/26/2014As always Fleming's is great place. Love everything about it. Celebrated my Granddaughter's 15th birthday there.Special Features:
- The following 366 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews archive.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We go to Flemings often and absolutely love the food. The staff are all wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/13/2014The food, service, and overall experience was great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- incredible steakBigDaddyDined on 6/9/2014Probably the best steak this side of Chicago. Awesome service, awesome wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedRedwineDined on 6/2/2014$16.50 for three ravioli's? Who are you kidding? This place needs to get real with their prices. Angelina is a grocery store wine and even it was $40. Not worth going.Special Features:
- Great for steaks and moretwofoodiesVIPDined on 6/1/2014Great starters and small plates. Items other steak places do not have. Good service. They aim to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shaky valueislandboyDined on 5/16/2014Fleming's is inside the Hilton Scottsdale which is a tired location. Steaks were cooked to our liking sides also done well, noise level high but with energy. Service was and usually is the standout at this store. This time we had Sarah, she is very conscientious. Wine list is on the iPad, but very weak for glass purchase, nothing high end, and they mark up all bottles and glass prices over 100% from store numbers, most high-end locations recognize that good quality food service requires wines at very minimal mark up to push more wine and higher end wine. This location needs to come to grips with contemporary tastes or die with the aging crowd in Scottsdale.
- Mother's Day BrunchLoveArizonaDined on 5/11/2014Perfect brunch for Mother's Day. We were seated on time and service was exceptional. Brunch menu had great choices with option to order off regular menu. The prime rib was tender and the white chocolate bread pudding is must for special occasions. Can't wait to dine again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014It is the first time we had Brunch at Flemings and I was surprised by the large portions, the food was excellent. We sat in a side room and prefer the main restaurant, as there is a better ambience. The waiter forgot the biscuits to accompany meal so had already eaten my soup and then there was a five minute bake time. We would definitely return for Brunch thought it was very good value.Special Features:
- Food Was Luke warmJDRINAZDined on 5/11/2014Loud it was overall a poor experience considering the price. The drinks were good. It was Mothers Day, so we were very disappointed.
- Great mealMurphDined on 5/10/2014Had special dinner with friends pre event. Staff helped set table in back room with framed photos and flowers. Steaks were superb. They were busy but still very attentive and checked to make sure all was going well. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014we were celebrating 2 birthdays and Mothers Day. It was delicious and good atmosphere. We will come back!Special Features: