Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/scottsdale
- Phone: 4805968265
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)notable wine list (31)romantic (25)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (14)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (10)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Won't ever go backOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014This is my 2nd attempt at a Fleming's in the last few months, & it will definitely be my last. The first time was at DC Ranch and it was awful. We figured (and hoped) it was an off night and was perhaps just that location, so we opted to try the Scottsdale Hilton location last night. We went for the prime rib special. It was a good value, but this is the second time the fries came out almost black and overcooked. When asked to redo them, you could so tell the difference when they came out hot and fresh, that you knew for sure the first batch was reheated and sitting. I'm running out of room here, so that's all I can say for now, but trust me, there's lots more to complain about. If you want a top notch steakhouse, go to Mastro's.
- Flemings, still delish!connoisseurofdelishDined on 8/23/2014From the minute we walked in everything was spot-on. Cassandra, our hostess, greeted us warmly and we sat in the bar area and immediately were served water by Isaiah, followed by Hannah, our server for the evening. We started with wine and wedge/caesar salads which were delish. We ordered the ribeye, cooked to medium rare perfection and several sides including the lobster/caviar and all were perfectly prepared and melt-in-your mouth luscious. Between Hannah and Isaiah's attention we were also attended by Tanner, none of whom were hovering, but rather at our table when needed, superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!LovinlifeVIPDined on 8/21/2014Enjoyed an evening at Flemings and was quite impressed. Excellent service, delicious food and nice atmosphere. Would definitely return. Beware : The chips that they serve when you sit down are addictive!Special Features:
- Great restaurantwhygDined on 8/17/2014Fabulous food ... fabulous wine list ...fabulous service. I have never been disappointed when dining at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but not greatRadarDined on 8/16/2014Our steak had way too much fat on it and the swordfish didn't have much flavor. But the lobster side was the best ever. Desert lava cake was excellent .Special Features:
- consistently goodGobzafunVIPDined on 8/14/2014Always a good experience - from food to service. My Scottish salmon was perfectly prepared and vegetable sides are always fresh and abundant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice dining experience.JoanieVIPDined on 8/11/2014Celebrated my birthday. We were presented with a delicious desert and a box of truffles and a $25 gift card. It was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2014The food and service were again first rate. However, I was unable to have a Rusty Nail before dinner as they have decided to not stock Drambuie anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but should be betterluvsteakVIPDined on 8/4/2014The food was Flemings, so it was good. We had a server change in the middle of our meal which is never good. Service became spotty. After we were through with the main course, our dirty dishes were never bussed. We are used to much better service at our regular Flemings. They are scheduled for a remodel which probably will improve things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad nightmkcavsVIPDined on 8/1/2014The service was so bad that we ended uap leaving. The manager came over and said he was sorry we were not taken care of and then nothing happened. So we left!
- Tender Steaks!DinersDined on 7/29/2014We found our steaks to be tender and cooked to perfection unlike other prime steakhouses in Scottsdale we've been to. The service was excellent. Overall, a great experience.Special Features:
- Great food. Great Service.luv2eatVIPDined on 7/27/2014I really enjoy going to this Fleming's. The food and service is always good. I did the prime rib dinner and there was nothing to complain about it. It is a great value.Special Features:
- Dry Aged SteaksdigitalbonDined on 7/25/2014We always have a great dinner when we go to Flemings. This time they had dry aged steaks. We had a ribeye. So, so delicious. Cooked perfectly! They serve bread with flavored butters. The bread is fresh and hot and the 2 different kinds of butter were amazing. Had a delicious salad with beets and burrata. It was dressed with a lemon-pistachio vinaigrette. Waiter provided excellent service. We will be back again and again.Special Features:
- Delicious food, exceptional serviceLoLoWitDined on 7/9/2014My boyfriend and I came here for my birthday dinner. It's a bit more pricey than we typically go for ($30-$40 entrees), but we enjoyed every minute. The carpaccio appetizer was phenomenal, and I really enjoyed the short rib for my entree. Buttery and melt-in-your-mouth. My boyfriend had the double pork chop and devoured it. The side of Fleming's potatoes--au gratin and perfectly cheesy. We had the walnut turtle pie for dessert which came with a side of fresh whipped chantilly cream, yum! Though we can't afford to come here as often as we might like, we will definitely be back for another special occasion, or to try their happy hour! The service was absolutely exception, from our waitress to the manager to the food runner and hostess.Special Features:
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2014Everything about it was the best ever. I loved my life for a few hours Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceMikeDined on 7/3/2014We had a wonderful evening. Our reserved table was available immediately. The ambience was good meaning the dining room was not noisy. The service was excellent as was the food. I always enjoy a trip to Flemings.Special Features:
- As always goodGlorDined on 6/26/2014As always Fleming's is great place. Love everything about it. Celebrated my Granddaughter's 15th birthday there.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We go to Flemings often and absolutely love the food. The staff are all wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/13/2014The food, service, and overall experience was great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- incredible steakBigDaddyDined on 6/9/2014Probably the best steak this side of Chicago. Awesome service, awesome wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedRedwineDined on 6/2/2014$16.50 for three ravioli's? Who are you kidding? This place needs to get real with their prices. Angelina is a grocery store wine and even it was $40. Not worth going.Special Features:
- Great for steaks and moretwofoodiesVIPDined on 6/1/2014Great starters and small plates. Items other steak places do not have. Good service. They aim to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shaky valueislandboyDined on 5/16/2014Fleming's is inside the Hilton Scottsdale which is a tired location. Steaks were cooked to our liking sides also done well, noise level high but with energy. Service was and usually is the standout at this store. This time we had Sarah, she is very conscientious. Wine list is on the iPad, but very weak for glass purchase, nothing high end, and they mark up all bottles and glass prices over 100% from store numbers, most high-end locations recognize that good quality food service requires wines at very minimal mark up to push more wine and higher end wine. This location needs to come to grips with contemporary tastes or die with the aging crowd in Scottsdale.
- Mother's Day BrunchLoveArizonaDined on 5/11/2014Perfect brunch for Mother's Day. We were seated on time and service was exceptional. Brunch menu had great choices with option to order off regular menu. The prime rib was tender and the white chocolate bread pudding is must for special occasions. Can't wait to dine again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014It is the first time we had Brunch at Flemings and I was surprised by the large portions, the food was excellent. We sat in a side room and prefer the main restaurant, as there is a better ambience. The waiter forgot the biscuits to accompany meal so had already eaten my soup and then there was a five minute bake time. We would definitely return for Brunch thought it was very good value.Special Features:
- Food Was Luke warmJDRINAZDined on 5/11/2014Loud it was overall a poor experience considering the price. The drinks were good. It was Mothers Day, so we were very disappointed.
- Great mealMurphDined on 5/10/2014Had special dinner with friends pre event. Staff helped set table in back room with framed photos and flowers. Steaks were superb. They were busy but still very attentive and checked to make sure all was going well. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014we were celebrating 2 birthdays and Mothers Day. It was delicious and good atmosphere. We will come back!Special Features:
- Perfect steak and great serviceAriHalevyVIPDined on 5/4/2014I dined alone so I sat at the bar. The bartender, a guy who is working on his business degree at a local university, was very professional and engaged me for a bit with very intelligent conversation. The dry aged ribeye steak was cooked perfectly and to the right temperature. I enjoyed my lightly sauteed spinach and tasty baked potato. It was a relaxing 2 hour dinner on a Sunday evening and I left feeling very relaxed as well as satiated.Special Features:
- The following 352 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/1/2014The steaks were really good, not fabulous. I really question what makes a steak worth $55! The service was slow, long time between appetizers and entree. The dessert menu was disappointing, just the usual cheesecake, creme brulee, etc. I bet they buy them, not make them. I expected something more innovative. The decor is great, really nice. But VERY noisy.
- Flemings ScottsdaleSoulman1251VIPDined on 4/24/2014Been to other Flemings locations. This is not my favorite. Service was slow and not very attentive. While my filet was very good, my wife asked for salmon to be "done" through and it came medium (raw center). No one came by to ask how it was. Desert and coffee service was very slow and refills too far between. Very busy and noisy so I guess others come from the area.
- Outstanding!PleasedVIPDined on 4/24/2014The service and food were great! We are pleased with our experience and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice eveningHungryManDined on 4/20/2014Our female server was gracious & very accommodating for my elderly Mother. Our only glitch was a long wait for our salads - about 45 minutes. My main filet was way over salted & will ask for light or no salt next time. Coffee quality could be improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Go-To steak househomecookDined on 4/20/2014Food quality is very consistent and service is always great!Special Features:
- Too expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/17/2014title say it all, other places make just as good dining experience for less money!Special Features:
- Reservation times mean veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2014Reservation times mean very little. We arrived at 7:25 for a 7: 30 resevation and were told that they would check us in, but they were running behind and there were 5 groups ahead of us. This is the second time this has happened to us.Special Features:
- Great Dinner, service a little off.ATXhotelguyVIPDined on 4/11/2014As always the food is magnificent!!! Service was a bit slow, had to ask for the bread, refill our own wine glasses. Need some retraining of the team. But, regardless the food is fantastic. And they accomodated our booth request at the last minute.Special Features:
- Expensive, but worth the moneyDougBDined on 4/7/2014Our previous experience at a Fleming's was not up to what I would expect for the price. Fortunately, we gave it another shot, just at a different location (this one). Our food was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent. While the price is more than I would typically spend for a night out with the family, everyone enjoyed their meal and we had a nice evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delicious mealSandyVIPDined on 4/7/2014It was a packed Monday night. Delicious hot bread loaf was served with two cheese spreads. Yummy but did think that would tend to fill a diner up. The service was friendly and the manager came by and made the point to call me by my name. A great marketing gesture was the email thank you sent later that evening. We had the small plates of scallops and my friend had the perfectly seasoned lamp chops . My friend saved room for the creme Brule with dollops of satiny fresh whipped cream. I had two great glasses of a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. Although it can be a bit noisy, it really is a great synergy of people enjoying this fine restaurant. Recently I read some of the reviews about poor service but we were treated royally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great EveningJohnCDined on 4/5/2014This was a wonderful place for a special occasion. The food was great, but I have to say the GF made the better choice with the New York Strip even though mine was great. The service was spot on, very attentive but not over bearing with good character.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.