Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/scottsdale
- Phone: (480) 596-8265
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (31)romantic (24)good for groups (22)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- ServiceChaimDined on 11/15/2014We did not have a good experience. We were told the kitchen was backed up yet people who came in after us got served. The manager did come over to our table and comped the meal, we waited over an hour to get served and were actually getting up to walk out when we got served. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRobertsonDined on 11/14/2014The service was great and the food was excellent as usual. The menu is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2014They are remodeling but still a very open and slightly nosey atmosphere. Food was very good, excellent Crab cakes (Crab meat not filler), steaks were very good and they offer "small plates" for about half the price of a main entree. Overall it was a very good dinner and service just not thrilled with the wide open atmosphere and high noise level.Special Features:
- Consistently goodLady112Dined on 11/2/2014Flemings has a standard format for many of their restaurants and it usually works. If you are looking for beef with a good salad and sides, this is the place. Their "small meals" selection is interesting and diverse. What bothers me however is that almost everything has spice of some sort...that often masks the true flavor of the food. I found this with a mushroom side and my sliced steak. Bryce, the server was gracious and outstanding.Special Features:
- Halloween Birthday dinnerCelebrationDined on 10/31/2014We loved our experience at Flemings. Our server was tremendous and the service was excellent. Please note that the taped carpeted areas are a distraction and almost a safety hazard. This facility is beautiful and will hopefully be completed soon. We will wait until those renovations are complete before we return to this location. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingfoodie14Dined on 10/31/2014We went to another Fleming's in Deer Valley, UT and had one of the best steak dinners of all time. For a special occasion, we decided to go to the one in Scottsdale. We didn't know until we arrived that they were undergoing a renovation (not in tatters, but the ambiance was lacking). The filet we ordered had "inedible bits" in it and I don't think I have ever had a filet with gristle. We had 2 glasses of wine each, shared an appetizer, got our own salads and shared a main course with a couple extra veg sides -- the bill was $179. Definitely wouldn't want to spend that kind of money again for such a less than terrific meal.
- Birthday Dinner BustOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/30/2014Went for my husband's birthday with friends. Service was horrible. We waited over 20 minutes for our drinks to arrive, one of which was truly straight soda water with next to no alcohol. We waited another 20 minute to put our order in. One appetizer came out undercooked. Next instead of getting our entrees, the brought out another set of appetizers. Again, another 20 minute wait! My husband had to repeatedly for ice tea. I pre-ordered dessert & we waited almost 25 minutes for it to arrive at our table after I said we were ready for it. What we thought would be a 1.5-2 hr dinner turned into 3.5 hrs. Food was mediocre for the high prices & service was just plain BAD! Will not be returning!
- RemodelAmchefDined on 10/24/2014Flemings is under renovation. The service and food were excellent but that did not make up for the terrible ambience. They have a tarp covering an entire wall, half-painted walls and the lighting was off. It felt like cafeteria style dining.
- Birthday with the KidsRickTerriDined on 10/19/2014Flemings took great care of us. Our waiter was attentive and personable. We started with the chili calamari which was tender and fresh. Everyone had steaks, of course, and they were all well cooked. Only criticism would be my wife was only moderately happy with the "Newport" cut which should be a steak with a ring of fat and resembling a pack of Newport cigarettes. Not so here and fairly lean so not the best choice for steaks! The kids and I had great steaks though so we shared. Sides and desserts were good. My Flemings potatoes were slightly undercooked so I took them home and heated them in the oven the next day and they were much better. Chocolate lava cake was awesome! Overall we recommend this place special events.Special Features:
- NEEDS A FACELIFTHoneyBflyVIPDined on 10/11/2014The place is a not attractive inside. If it was not for the convenience of a hotel, people would go elsewhere. We had a 7:15 reservation they did not have a table ready until 8:00 as it was crazy busy in there because of a convention. Service was sub-par. The food was quite good(only redeeming factor) but for the high prices it would have been more enjoyable in a better decorated interior with better service. Envision a upscale maroon colored Dennys with better food and you are at Flemings! This will be our last time!
- CriticalReviewersVIPDined on 10/9/2014Delicious food and good service. I liked that there were appetizers and small plates offered as well as large plates. We would recommend Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sarkscottsdaleVIPDined on 9/28/2014Great experience always ... very friendly staff and very good food ..Special Features:
- A Notch above the OthersDavidDined on 9/25/2014Staff made you feel welcome and appreciated from the moment you walked into the restaurant. Food & drinks were better than anticipated and were the center of our attention for celebrating our Anniversary. The Manager stopped to introduce himself and verify our continuing happiness. We'll be back at an early opportunity!Special Features:
- DependableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Dependable place for a good steak, good service. Nice wine list. A great place for family outing even with small children. Nice children's menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a bit disappointed...AZFamilyDined on 9/20/2014staff did not read nor follow reservation notes...
- rabbibjkDined on 9/18/2014No argument with the food- steaks were great though I would not order the lamb chops again. They worked hard to sell the chocolate cake which was memorably awesome. Found the service to be a bit cloying--- don't need quite so many people checking in on me so constantly but I guess it's better than being ignored. Parents were with me- steakhouse afficionados- they pronounced the creamed spinach among the best they had ever eaten.Special Features:
- Good Food ChoiceBradVIPDined on 9/18/2014I took a co-worker and my wife to this restaurant while traveling for work. You won't be disappointed with the food or wine list. Both were very good. However, the wait staff, while friendly, continually tried to pick up my wife and co-worker's main course and bread plates before they were finished. This did not happen once or twice, but 5 or 6 times over a twenty minute period. My co-worker felt like she needed to hold onto her plates so they wouldn't be taken away.Special Features:
- awesome experiencejlvlawDined on 9/6/2014Great service and great food. Made for a very memorable evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings... with some differencesLeapingLVIPDined on 9/5/2014Of course when you go to a "chain" restaurant, you already have some expectations. In the case of a high-end, ala carte steak house... you expect great food and great service. This experience only gave half of that. The food was delicious! But, I had to continually wave down the waiters to get a re-fill on water, get another glass of wine, etc. I had to wait 15 minutes to get the bill, then another 10 to get the charge slip/receipt. So, if you have some time to kill, then you might want to go here. And if you do, get the Newport filet. It was perfectly tender and tasty!Special Features:
- Won't ever go backalwayshungryDined on 8/31/2014This is my 2nd attempt at a Fleming's in the last few months, & it will definitely be my last. The first time was at DC Ranch and it was awful. We figured (and hoped) it was an off night and was perhaps just that location, so we opted to try the Scottsdale Hilton location last night. We went for the prime rib special. It was a good value, but this is the second time the fries came out almost black and overcooked. When asked to redo them, you could so tell the difference when they came out hot and fresh, that you knew for sure the first batch was reheated and sitting. I'm running out of room here, so that's all I can say for now, but trust me, there's lots more to complain about. If you want a top notch steakhouse, go to Mastro's.
- Good valueCriticDined on 8/24/2014I had an excellent meal. My guests were treated well and enjoyed their dinners. What more could you ask for!Special Features:
- Flemings, still delish!connoisseurofdelishDined on 8/23/2014From the minute we walked in everything was spot-on. Cassandra, our hostess, greeted us warmly and we sat in the bar area and immediately were served water by Isaiah, followed by Hannah, our server for the evening. We started with wine and wedge/caesar salads which were delish. We ordered the ribeye, cooked to medium rare perfection and several sides including the lobster/caviar and all were perfectly prepared and melt-in-your mouth luscious. Between Hannah and Isaiah's attention we were also attended by Tanner, none of whom were hovering, but rather at our table when needed, superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!LovinlifeVIPDined on 8/21/2014Enjoyed an evening at Flemings and was quite impressed. Excellent service, delicious food and nice atmosphere. Would definitely return. Beware : The chips that they serve when you sit down are addictive!Special Features:
- Great restaurantwhygVIPDined on 8/17/2014Fabulous food ... fabulous wine list ...fabulous service. I have never been disappointed when dining at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but not greatRadarDined on 8/16/2014Our steak had way too much fat on it and the swordfish didn't have much flavor. But the lobster side was the best ever. Desert lava cake was excellent .Special Features:
- consistently goodGobzafunVIPDined on 8/14/2014Always a good experience - from food to service. My Scottish salmon was perfectly prepared and vegetable sides are always fresh and abundant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice dining experience.JoanieVIPDined on 8/11/2014Celebrated my birthday. We were presented with a delicious desert and a box of truffles and a $25 gift card. It was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2014The food and service were again first rate. However, I was unable to have a Rusty Nail before dinner as they have decided to not stock Drambuie anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDster1960VIPDined on 8/9/2014Food, service,..........best of the best Incredible steaks and seafoodSpecial Features:
- Good but should be betterluvsteakVIPDined on 8/4/2014The food was Flemings, so it was good. We had a server change in the middle of our meal which is never good. Service became spotty. After we were through with the main course, our dirty dishes were never bussed. We are used to much better service at our regular Flemings. They are scheduled for a remodel which probably will improve things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad nightmkcavsVIPDined on 8/1/2014The service was so bad that we ended uap leaving. The manager came over and said he was sorry we were not taken care of and then nothing happened. So we left!
- Tender Steaks!DinersDined on 7/29/2014We found our steaks to be tender and cooked to perfection unlike other prime steakhouses in Scottsdale we've been to. The service was excellent. Overall, a great experience.Special Features:
- Great food. Great Service.luv2eatVIPDined on 7/27/2014I really enjoy going to this Fleming's. The food and service is always good. I did the prime rib dinner and there was nothing to complain about it. It is a great value.Special Features:
- Dry Aged SteaksdigitalbonVIPDined on 7/25/2014We always have a great dinner when we go to Flemings. This time they had dry aged steaks. We had a ribeye. So, so delicious. Cooked perfectly! They serve bread with flavored butters. The bread is fresh and hot and the 2 different kinds of butter were amazing. Had a delicious salad with beets and burrata. It was dressed with a lemon-pistachio vinaigrette. Waiter provided excellent service. We will be back again and again.Special Features:
- The following 370 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews archive.
- Delicious food, exceptional serviceLoLoWitDined on 7/9/2014My boyfriend and I came here for my birthday dinner. It's a bit more pricey than we typically go for ($30-$40 entrees), but we enjoyed every minute. The carpaccio appetizer was phenomenal, and I really enjoyed the short rib for my entree. Buttery and melt-in-your-mouth. My boyfriend had the double pork chop and devoured it. The side of Fleming's potatoes--au gratin and perfectly cheesy. We had the walnut turtle pie for dessert which came with a side of fresh whipped chantilly cream, yum! Though we can't afford to come here as often as we might like, we will definitely be back for another special occasion, or to try their happy hour! The service was absolutely exception, from our waitress to the manager to the food runner and hostess.Special Features:
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2014Everything about it was the best ever. I loved my life for a few hours Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceMikeDined on 7/3/2014We had a wonderful evening. Our reserved table was available immediately. The ambience was good meaning the dining room was not noisy. The service was excellent as was the food. I always enjoy a trip to Flemings.Special Features:
- As always goodGlorDined on 6/26/2014As always Fleming's is great place. Love everything about it. Celebrated my Granddaughter's 15th birthday there.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We go to Flemings often and absolutely love the food. The staff are all wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/13/2014The food, service, and overall experience was great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.