Fleming's Steakhouse - Richmond
9200 Stony Point Parkway
Richmond, VA 23235Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Richmond
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/va/richmond
- Phone: (804) 272-7755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Richmond
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Fleming's Steakhouse - Richmond - Best Restaurants in Richmond ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Richmond reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)notable wine list (40)romantic (38)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (23)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (15)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Consistently good food, wine, and service.AnissaDined on 11/14/2014Fleming's has been a "top of the list" restaurant destination for our special occasion celebrations. Consistently good food, ambiance and sevice. For a higher end restaurant, Fleming's does a great job with happy hour and promotions wich bring diners back and also brings those that may not feel they can afford the "Fleming's experience " Thanks again for the consistently good meal, good service and good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014It was her first time at Flemings and it lived up to expectations. The food was great. Ricardo, our waiter did an outstanding job and tried to cater to our every need. Overall it was a very pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Was FantasticStuartDined on 11/7/2014Our table was available right on time; our server was very knowledgeable , pleasant, and courteous; food was great! Everything was timed very well without waiting or feeling rushed. We loved Fleming's!!Special Features:
- Lives up to reputation!BCTCETDined on 11/1/2014Flemings is exceptional and is a great dinning experience. Beautiful restaurant. The best steak I've ever had. A great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An evening outPoteetDined on 10/25/2014Our usual special night out restaurant, but this time the food was not so special. Probably an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bret's PromotionFlemingFan2014Dined on 10/25/2014We celebrated our son's job promotion at the Richmond Stoney Point location. The service and food were excellent. The staff all recognized and congratulated our son on his pro ation. He was given a special gift and gift card at the end the meal. This is our second visit to Flemings and the experience has never been disappointing.Special Features:
- great for food other then steaksTheBaronessVIPDined on 10/23/2014Great lamb chops and swordfish....wonderful service....Special Features:
- wonderful foodfood4thoughtDined on 10/23/2014If you want to go to a restaurant that is consistently fabulous food with the best service then Flemings steakhouse is the place to go.. The wait service is oustanding - very warm and friendly and will offer great advice on wines. I highly recommend this gem of a restaurant to all.Special Features:
- Great food. And amazing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/21/2014Every aspect of our recent dinner at the bar at Flemings was perfect. The bartender was attentive and informed and efficient. She could not have been better! Had raw oysters, outstanding cocktails and delicious burgers. Such a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceHappytoeatDined on 10/4/2014We usually try other high end steakhouses, but for our anniversary this year we decided to go to Flemings. The service was outstanding and the food was very good. Our server, Brennan took time to explain their wine list on their ipad set up. He was very helpful. I had the special filet and it was prepared as good as I have had anywhere else in the Richmond area. Of course you can expect to pay a little more, but it was well worth it. I would recommend to anyone either as a special occasion or a small dinner outing.Special Features:
- great - as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014a favorite of ours....never disappointed....not our first time and won't be our last....good wine list, tried the baked brie this time...delish....salads, steaks and sides also wonderful (but we already knew that)Special Features:
- Definitely knows their steaksKeddieGogoDined on 9/13/2014I wanted to celebrate my birthday out at a steakhouse and not the usual mediocre type places. I was planning to go to Ruth Chris when I happen to see a listing for Fleming's. I must say, I wasn't disappointed. From the moment we arrivedand until we departed, they attended to our every need. The wine selection was extensive and their iPad app for selecting wines entertaining. The farmers daughter cocktail was a blend of vodka, strawberries, and basil, just smashing. The ribeye was cooked to perfection and had a wonderful peppery sear. The creamed spinach was a delicious balance of spinach and cream. The Fleming's potatoes were an au gratin style with jalapenos. Everything was spot on and nothing disappointed. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SdbowiejrVIPDined on 9/6/2014Tay was our waiter and he was phenomenal! Excellent knowledge of the food and drinks--so nice and didn't rush us! Best oysters Rockefeller I've EVER had! And the steak just melted in my mouth! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you eat at the bar...RoadWarrior2VIPDined on 9/6/2014Be prepared for the same buck without the same service. My wife and i shared an inexpensive bottle of white wine along with salads and fish. We didn't feel like a big steakhouse meal. We thought we'd go "light" - less food, less time, less money. Our light meal still cost over $200 and the service was slow. The Flemings salad was good and the salmon was good and the bartender was nice, but not what we were expecting in terms of value.Special Features:
- Great place for a special occasionFeedbackVIPDined on 9/6/2014I visited Flemings on a Saturday night for my husband's birthday. The service was outstanding and the food was great. My only complaint was both my husband and my steaks were overcooked. I had the filet and he had the ribeye special. The steaks were still delicious but for the price I would expect the chefs to have cooking steaks down to a science. Again, overall a great experience. The waitress even took a photo of the group and printed it out to remember the special occasion. I would recommend Flemings to anyone. They also have great happy hour specials worth checking out.Special Features:
- never disappointeddcdinerVIPDined on 9/5/2014I enjoy this restaurant, the food is prepared to your liking and always good. The service is wonderful. Top of our favorite listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/1/2014Great food and great service! This restaurant is one of our "go to's" and we love it! Always enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great service and fooddiningdivaDined on 8/30/2014I have been to Flemings before and had good service. When I went last saturday (8/30) I have to say that the service was OUTSTANDING. Our waitress Stephanie was excellent. As a former employee at another upscale restaurant I noticed that she was double-sat and it didn't help that we were asking tons of questions and were indecisive. But she handled it with the professionalism thats expected, and with a smile! It was my mothers birthday and she made her feel special (the picture was a nice touch too!). In addition to Stephanie being great, all of the staff from the food runner, to the busser, and other waiters helping out we exceptionally pleasant and even inserted humor.Kudos for working as a team and providing a memorable guest experience!Special Features:
- underwhelming foodcaptainstableDined on 8/28/2014The boneless rib eye was not bad just disappointing for an establishment that specializes in the preparation of beef and has the pricing to prove it. The family style vegetable, string beans (still had the strings), were no better than I have tasted at home. The salads were excellent as was the desert, a molten lava angel food cake with vanilla ice cream and pistachios. After dinner coffee was okay but nothing to write home about. For the price I am not convinced that I would return for another meal. Would I recommend a friend? I am just not sold on the value for the dollar. Sorry!Special Features:
- gratefulDined on 8/24/2014Excellent food and service! It is always enjoyable. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StephanieDined on 8/22/2014We have been to Flemings quite a few times, but the time before this visit (end of June), the service was NOT at the same level that we normally experience...and of course this was the time that we had brought some friends to celebrate a special occasion, and of was their 1st time. We returned by ourselves with the hopes of the excellence that we had experienced before, and the team did not disappoint! Kimberly and the rest of the staff were wonderful! Now, to try and get our friends to return! Thank you for the wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably my last visitMRMRVIPDined on 8/20/2014I've been to this Flemings in the past. I decided to try it again. I won't go back. While the atmosphere is still nice and the servers were personable, the prices have become so outrageous that I can't go back. $50 for a filet? And that is before you pay $9 for a simple salad and $10 for a potato? I don't mind paying high prices if the quality matches the cost. But that is not the case at Flemings. There are other "splurge" restaurants in Richmond which provide a better experience for this price.Special Features:
- Service was awesomeRickeDined on 8/15/2014While the price tag is not cheap the food and service excel.Special Features:
- Food reviewPAS1Dined on 8/14/2014My wife was served the wrong meal on her birthday. Chicken tenders for kids were hard. Food was not seasoned.Special Features:
- GloriaDined on 8/10/2014Took our mother for her 95th birthday. She was treated royally and I appreciate the kindness and gifts from Flemings. She had never been and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Thank you.Special Features:
- Great MealCNF86Dined on 8/3/2014Me and my family enjoyed a great meal here. Most of everyone got the prime rib which was very tasty and cooked pretty tender. I got a mix of a salmon and filet steak. Both were good. Overall no complaints here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 262 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Richmond reviews archive.
- Too ExpensiveMechanicsvilleDuoDined on 7/19/2014We ate dinner at Fleming's, and while the service was great we would not recommend it. The dining room was crowded and very noisy. The food was food but the portions (especially the steak) were far too small for the price. Dinner with two drinks cost us over $150.00. Not good value for that huge cost.
- Exceptional ServiceTank2kVIPDined on 7/17/2014Nancy was our server and she was over the top she was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. The pepper steak and fixings were very good, wine selection was exceptional. We'll definitely be back to enjoy another great meal soon!Special Features:
- ExcellentJDjdDined on 7/11/2014Top notch experience. Food, wine and service were outstanding. Will be returning soon.Special Features:
- Wonderful dinnerspiderDined on 7/10/2014We were a group of 5 guys. The entire night was great. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable. The wine was great and not ridiculously overpriced. The food was excellent and the steaks were cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- James RocksWinnerDined on 6/27/2014Off the chain! Food was excellent and service was superb! Extensive wine selection with descriptions and food pairings. Loved their summer menu choices.Special Features:
- Great experiencesafireblueDined on 6/24/2014The food was great, our server was really awesome, worth the price!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerilovefoodDined on 6/21/2014Love flemings and usually have an exceptional meal. This particular time though my NY strip was under seasoned and tasted a bit plain--should've gotten sauced to pair with. Other than that, everything was great. The Fleming's potatoes are by far the best side to get!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KatieDined on 6/16/2014We thoroughly enjoyed this special place on a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationSueSDined on 6/16/2014Everything about our dinner at Fleming's was wonderful. The atmosphere was lovely, the service was attentive and the food was prepared perfectly and delicious. I even got candles in my dessert. Upon checking out I received a gift card for a return visit. It was a perfect evening and the perfect place to spend my birthday with family.Special Features:
- Service1stTimerDined on 6/15/2014Our waiter, Joe was good and courteous. Flemings Fashion Point was out of the Prime Rib special and we had to ask Joe to ask his manager what she would subsctitute as the 3 course special since they were out. In our view, he should have had that information available when he described tonight's menu. Secondly, the molten chocolate cake was tasty, however the texture of the cake was pudding like as opposed to cake like. Frankly, Chili's Restaurant offers a metter option. Very Pleased with food and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FoodieDined on 6/15/2014Always great service. Have been here several times for birthdays and special occasions.Special Features:
- Another stellar dining experienceEEEEVIPDined on 6/8/2014Regardless of the 'dining compass point' traveled......everything about our dining experience Sunday was spectacular. Beginning with wonderful cocktails, superb appetizers, (the fried oysters were amazing!!) and incredibly well prepared-exquisite steak entrees all of which coupled with truly OUTSTNDING wait service (a very special thanks to a gracious & professional Lindsay S) made for a most enjoyable and memorable birthday celebration evening!!Special Features:
- SteakloverDined on 6/6/2014While the food is quite good, I was a little disappointed when, after being asked if it was my wife's birthday(which it was), there was no mention of it again from the restaurant for the remainder of the evening. In the past I thought that they brought out a little desert with a candle. Maybe they've cut back.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it allLove2eatDined on 5/31/2014We sat outside for a wonderful birthday celebration! Beautiful evening and a very attentive server. Food was excellent! We will come back!!Special Features: