Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Mirage
71800 Highway 111
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Mirage
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/rancho-mirage
- Phone: 7607766685
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Mirage
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Mirage - Best Restaurants in Rancho Mirage ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)notable wine list (42)romantic (38)fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (15)vibrant bar scene (12)good for groups (10)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fantastic Evening!catcitydinerDined on 9/13/2014Recent celebrated a dear friend's birthday at Fleming's Steadhouse and couldn't have been better! The entire evening was perfect thanks to our service Ashley and busboy, Kyle. True professionals that anticipate your request before you even ask. We had their "special steak and lobster". This is definitely a "keeper" for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fabulous!TunaFanVIPDined on 9/12/2014Every time we dine with Fleming's it's a wonderful and unforgettable experience. Exceeds Morton's, Ruth Chris and LG's 100 times over.Special Features:
- Almost swayedBruceWVIPDined on 9/1/2014We were almost swayed by the poor reviews on yelp, but decided it couldn't hurt to try. We were quickly seated with reservation. The service was great. Food from appetizer, salad, main course (dry aged New York strip), and dessert were all tasty and well prepared. I invite all to try this restaurant when in town.Special Features:
- ONE OF OUR FAVSMISSPIGGYDined on 8/31/2014WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR PRIME RIB IT WAS SERVED JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT NOT TOO MUCH FAT. LAST TIME WE DINED THERE OUR FRIME RIB WAS GOOD BUT TOO MUCH FATSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- molto buonoJagsterDined on 8/30/2014loved the food! We went Saturday evening as it was my husband's birthday - there were five of us. Food was excellent as were the choices. I had the 6 oz filet with their potatoes and side of asparagus (which was shared with the table). We started with a Caesar Salad which was probably one of the best ever! Service was good not excellent - maybe a little slow but it was a Saturday evening. - I had told them it was a special occasion which did not impress them but they did provide five truffles at end of meal not with table selection. Next time am going to try that Seafood Tower with a Caesar! Go for it - We knew it was going to be a little pricey but for the money it was great!Special Features:
- Dont waste your moneyRKWJDined on 8/30/2014Arrived early, but we were seated quickly. Unfortunately, that was the only thing done quickly. Took 15 minutes to get our waitress and another 15 to get a drink and another 15 to get my wine open that I had brought. Once our salads arrived it was vey disappointing to get a ceasar salad in a small bowl with no croutons and very little flavor and my wifes salad was something you would buy as a bagged saled from a grocery store. Once our main meal arrived my steak was rare even though I ordered meadium had to send it back. Steak flavor was very good, but took too much effort to get it correct. Too bad was expecting a much better dining experiance.Special Features:
- Delicious!MasticationAppreciationDined on 8/30/2014The Tenderloin Carpaccio is a must every time I visit, so delicious and light. Their chimichurri sauce is delicious and should be put on anything you cant put in your mouth. I only ordered the sliced tenderloin, so I could sample more items. However, my boyfriend enjoyed the bone-in Rib Eye and enjoyed every bite of it. I was cooked perfectly. All in all, the place is a great place to enjoy well made food.Special Features:
- Wish our experience was differentJustAteVIPDined on 8/25/2014Hopefully we never experience this again as we frequent your dining establishment.Special Features:
- TastyBigBDelectableDelightDined on 8/24/2014Yummy steaks for sure. The new wedge salad is also a delightful treat, try the vinaigrette dressing in place of creamy blue cheese but get the blue cheese crumbles! Yum!Special Features:
- DaniCVIPDined on 8/24/2014No dress code. They allowed people in with tank tops and flip flops. Not our sort of ambience
- Nothing specialEntertainingDined on 8/23/2014Flemings in El Segundo, Ca is my favorite restaurant . I tried this location in Rancho Mirage twice and each time I have been disappointed by the service and the foodSpecial Features:
- Outstanding MealGaryvDined on 8/18/2014We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary here and both of us agree that the filet we had may have been the best ever. We always enjoy this Flemings when we are ion Indian Wells!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm & friendlyolsailorDined on 8/13/2014Celebrated birthday & anniversary together. Wait persons were very courtious and enhanced the evening via their hospitality and service. Food was outstanding. Looking forward to next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!!doski19Dined on 8/9/2014My wife and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this past weekend at Fleming's. We have high expectations there each time we go as we've never been disappointed and this was no exeption. Everything from the drinks to the dinner to the service was exceptional. I had the Summer special and my wife had the ribeye, our friends had the Summer special as well.Special Features:
- Best at thr River!BjdlovopentableVIPDined on 8/9/2014Awesome steakhouse with beautiful, upscale interior exceeded only by exceptional food and service!Special Features:
- Never disappointsYamahazingVIPDined on 8/6/2014What can I say...Flemings is Flemings no matter where you go. This was my first time at Rancho Mirage and I was not disapointed. Great staff, everyone made sure we had an enjoyable experience. French onion soup is the best this side of the pond.Special Features:
- Great steak restaurant!IzzyDined on 8/3/2014Enjoyed dinner here with friends. Wayne - the manager was most hospitable.Special Features:
- GREAT NIGHT OUTPASSION4FOODVIPDined on 7/26/2014My wife and I were craving a beef wellington. Flemings used to have a Beef Flemington on the menu years ago--it was fantastic. We called them last minute to ask if they could make it for us. The host was very friendly and said it could be arranged. We made reservations for 4. We have a 2 1/2 year old and a 2 month old. When we arrived for our reservation, both our little guys had fallen asleep. I walked into the restaurant to ask if there was any way they could accommodate a double stroller. They were happy to do so. The service we received was phenomenal. Needless to say, my wife and I had a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service, poor food, $$$$$$OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014The service was great and the salad was excellent. The risotto was dry and chunky not creamy, the sliced filet was chunks of fat meat and the high balls were almost $15. In the middle of the summer not a way to pull in business. Same menu during the season a delightful experience. That is why we went back. Now no way.Special Features:
- Food Was Good But the ServicePegabooooVIPDined on 7/26/2014Flemings is normally a good place for food and good service...not this time. The server had an attitude from the moment we sat down. This is not the norm for this restaurant so I would still recommend you give it a try.
- PSmithVIPDined on 7/21/2014First time at this location of this fine establishment. I other eat at the LA location at LA Live. Impeccable service, wonderful wine selection, professional and pleasant staff and the food, excellent. There was a mistake on my friends entrée, but we quickly resolved and financially adjusted for the mistake. I would return when I am in the desert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014This was an important dinner reservation as I just sold a home to a client from Canada. I wanted him to experience the best 'Steak' in Rancho Mirage. His first bite 'This is the best steak I have ever had'. The meal and service was exceptional from start to finish. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerLoverman92253VIPDined on 7/10/2014Great Dinner, great food, great drinks, GM could be a little more friendly, although, he stopped by our table once and asked how things were. Waiter is named Gray and he was sensational. Ask for him the next time you are there. I think they might have been a little short staffed as the service was just missing just a little attention to detail. Bonus: one of guests was having a birthday and he received chocolate truffles which he shared with the group, plus a $25 gift card. How wonderful was that! Overall Great Don't forget to ask for Gray. We will be back weeklySpecial Features:
- Great food, mediocre servicePstrainer43Dined on 7/6/2014We've been to all the finest steakhouses around and we always end up back at Flemings. You simply won't get a better steak anywhere around here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeanoDined on 7/6/2014Another great evening, with friends & superb food at Fleming's. Several of us had the specially priced prime Rib, and others lighter fare from the menu. Each order was tasty, well-prepared & presented. Service on this occasion was a bit slow and not as attentive as we've usually experienced; otherwise, the meal was as expected.......outstanding!Special Features:
- Good service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014My family and I enjoyed the food and service at Flemings Rancho Mirage. I was a little nervous as I had read so e bad reviews about this location on Yelp. I did not find any of the bad reviews to be true. The only thing I felt needs improvement is the noise level. It is a little noisier than most restaurants of this caliber.Special Features:
- Great steak restaurant!IzzyDined on 7/5/2014Everything was superb = food, service and setting! One of my favs and always will be!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2014Wonderful as always! Good food, great service and good wine!!!Special Features:
- Great steak!FlyingChiefDined on 6/28/2014There's something to be said about a place that knows how to fix a good steak! We were seated promptly, service was attentive. Wife had the crab cake appetizer, said it was great. I had seafood chowder, also good. Both of us had steaks, prepared perfectly. In fact,meverything was great EXCEPT desert. We had a special desert -strawberry shortcake. It featured homemade biscuit and homemade whipped cream, but only a single strawberry! What's up with that? Highly recommend, but stay away from the strawberry shortcake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings RanchoMirageOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/25/2014We use to go to Flemings in Scottsdale. It was always very good. This Flemings was not up to par. For the price of the food it was just ok. It also seemed that the prices were higher and the portions smaller. I probably would not go back.
- Consistent good food.JandckerrDined on 6/24/2014We were here to celebrate our 25th anniversary, first time at this Flemings location. Our favorite is Newport Beach, although Newport is much busier and service is a bit slower due to crowd...we feel the Rancho Mirage food may not have been quite as well prepared but still had a good meal. The restaurant greeted us with a nice "Happy Anniversary" card and a special desert to celebrate. I'm sure we will visit again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Special Occasion Ever!barbs22Dined on 6/21/2014Went to Fleming's to celebrate my husband's birthday. Everything was outstanding - from the food to the service. The steaks were by far the best we've had so far in the area. The service was attentive and succeeded in not making us feel rushed. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and will most definitely visit again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Very disappointing experience for a lot of money. I can cook a better steak at home. Dought that we will be back.Special Features:
- LuvfoodLuvfoodDined on 6/15/2014Thought Flemings was o.k. It was quite expensive considering the amount of food you received on your plate.Special Features:
- First time to Fleming'sGroup9Dined on 6/15/2014I took my husband and dad for Father's Day. It was not crowded and we were seated right away. The wait staff was friendly and welcoming. The French onion soup, Caesar salad, and filet were delicious. My husband said his steak was good, but not the best he has had. I was impressed with a kid's menu. I may try Fleming's again.Special Features:
- Wonderful!MaryEDined on 6/15/2014Had an amazing meal and phenomenal service! Very friendly and professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been here many times.SuzieVIPDined on 6/14/2014Our food was just just wonderful in every way. This is now our favorite place to eat in the entire desert. The steak just melts in your mouth and the flavor is divine. I encourage everyone to enjoy this great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ATTENTION STEAK LOVERSWONDERFULDined on 6/10/2014Flemings serves one of the best steaks in the Coachella Valley....Special Features:
- JimbosDined on 6/6/2014We've always enjoyed Flemings in San Diego and thought we'd give the one in Rancho Mirage a try. We ordered an appetizer from their 5 for $6 menu on our dining table only to be told it was only honored in the bar area. Why put it on our table then?? The meal was outstanding, I had the Bone-in Ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. Too bad the bar was crowded with Happy Hour patrons who were loud and in a partying mood. The bar overlooks the dining area, so if you're looking for a nice quiet dinner, this isn't your place.Special Features:
- Fleming'sPDpalDined on 6/6/2014We had eaten here a couple of months ago on a Tuesday evening. The food was excellent then and it was quiet. Upon our return on a Saturday evening, we were seated rather close to the bar area although we had requested a 'quiet' location. The food was good but not exceptional - and undoubtedly our appreciation was hampered by the fact that we could not hear each talk other across the table. It may be a good happy hour place as the noise level from there was excessive.