Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
7905 Monet Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/rancho-cucamonga
- Phone: 9094630416
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 11am - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga - Best Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)notable wine list (54)romantic (50)fit for foodies (35)neighborhood gem (24)good for groups (23)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (15)great for brunch (14)late-night find (6)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Overcooked Steak/Overcooked PricesJack2ndcityVIPDined on 10/27/2014If you want to go to a steakhouse for well done steak with no flavor, this place is for you.
- Yummy brunch!1FoodiechickVIPDined on 10/26/2014Art was a great server, we had an amazing meal at Flemings, every single appetite was satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLove2dineVIPDined on 10/24/2014We go to Flemings often because the food and service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Steaks but lacking Tap BeerVonsteinwayDined on 10/17/2014Tasty bone-in filet cooked perfectly...I would like to see them expand and offer Tap beers. Reaasonable wine list always offers special dealsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Expected, but one bad steak2manyZZZZZsDined on 10/8/2014It's Fleming's, so you know that the service is going to extremely attentive and the steaks of a higher quality. I personally prefer service to not be so "in your face", but I know that I'm in the minority on that and since all Fleming's are the same way, I assume that is how they are trained. Ordered steaks medium, since a medium rare usually comes out a bit on the rare side and a prime cut can take the little extra time without turning into leather. My father and my wife really enjoyed their steaks. I had the last available Dry Aged Rib Eye - and unfortunately, it was both a average piece of meat and poorly cooked (for a rib eye, no marbling and one side well done, the other side medium). Would have sent back, but didn't want to wait
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014The food was amazing!! I would have rated it a 5 star but it took a long time to get our food,Special Features:
- No complaints!Love4foodDined on 10/1/2014Staff was extremely nice and friendly. Everyone made sure to say happy birthday. Both of our food was cooked perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as last visitkrysDined on 9/28/2014Although I feel that this steakhouse has wonderful food, this time was somewhat of a letdown probably due to the fact that it was second to the last day for a special of Lobster and Steak dinner. The service is always good! The quality of the food was not so this time. I will visit again however, will try to get a quieter table. Sitting near the bar is not good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome customer serviceRxcars1Dined on 9/27/2014Everytime I come back I'm reminded why I keep coming back . Best customer service in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall goodComidadivaDined on 9/21/2014We were celebrating my daughters 24th birthday therefore for celebration this location was a proper. To my taste this place was bit loud not fit for conversation. Overall it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went last minutepatbattle7Dined on 9/18/2014Plane delayed at Ontario Airport and needed an above average place to eat. Looked online and found their location and menu...they were perfect...made a reservation on Opentable...arrived a few minutes early...place had a hour wait for a table...they sat me right on time...one of the best chain restaurants I've eaten at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Electronic wine listRodinUpDined on 9/12/2014Cool menu on the wine iPads. Great selection of wines for any taste and pocketbook.Special Features:
- Excellent dealRxbel1Dined on 9/12/2014The 8 oz filet with a lobster tail is a great deal for $45 . It includes a wedge salad or soup too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Icing on the cakeTable42Dined on 9/11/2014Flemings was the icing on the cake to a wonderful birthday celebration. The twin lobster tails were wonderful. The ribeye was amazing. The ahi was a little dry, but everything else was flavorful. Our waiter was terrific- he was attentive without hovering.Special Features:
- It was a special occationmeddinerDined on 9/7/2014The steaks were mouthwatering; I just need to remember to ask them to go easy on the pepper next time. The waitress couldn't have been more perfect and the manager was very gracious and friendly. It was very helpful to be able to choose the wine from a tablet where we could access much more info than on a wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentLove2dineVIPDined on 9/7/2014We go back again and again for superb food and service.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!FeedMeDined on 9/5/2014My spouse and I celebrated our anniversary there on Friday 9/5. The whole experience was amazing. The steaks were prepared perfectly - medium rare. The sides were outstanding and the wine list was impressive. I cannot say enough about the service. Art and Heather were our servers. They both were very attentive, knowledgeable and professional. We will request them everytime. The whole experience made our anniversary even more special.Special Features:
- Poor servicemitsueDined on 8/31/2014Our server was either not very experienced or not trained very well. Your guests should not have to refill our glass of wine. Your guests should not have to ask for our water glass to be be refilled. If you are a fine dinning place than improve your service.Special Features:
- Consistently wonderfulJBriggsDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I have been to Flemings several times, and it is always wonderful. The service is always spot on and the food of course is perfectly prepared. While it is not cheap, service and food like this shouldn't be! It's worth every cent!Special Features:
- Anniversary Celebrationnufnuf64Dined on 8/25/2014We have been to this location in the past for the same reason (to celebrate our wedding anniversary). However this time was very memorable. The Prime Rib was wonderful. We had excellent service from our waiter, Houston. He explained in detail what the special were and how they worked. Even gave "insider" information to us regarding their bounce back card. We were given the card for $25 off a future visit and a box of chocolate truffles. As a bonus when having dessert (Choc. Lava Cake) the Manager brought glasses of Champagne. This was truly what made our night even extra special. We enjoyed all the times both Houston and the Manager checked in with us to be sure all was good & to our liking. . Job Well Done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing !AngelaDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant has great service , great meals , and never disappointed. Very classy place for all occasions .Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Outstanding service by Art V. Manager Frank, is very personable and friendly.Special Features:
- Great foodgood1Dined on 8/22/2014Love this place. Look forward to eating there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As expected...nottrendyDined on 8/20/2014This was not our first visit to Fleming's in Rancho Cucamonga. We were not disappointed but we do expect the quality of the food and service to be at a high level as indicated by the high prices for cocktails, wine and food. It was nice to be acknowledged by manager, Frank Mangione, as he seemed to remember us from a previous visit.Special Features:
- Flemings Rancho CucamongaeastvaledinersDined on 8/18/2014We went for our anniversary and were not disappointed! Not only was the service outstanding, but the food was spectacular! Flemings stands out as one of our top restaurant picks in all of our 29 years of dining together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic lunch or dinnerDmayDined on 8/17/2014If you're looking for a place to dine with a significant other, this is the place. If you let them know the occasion as to why you're there, they are keen on mentioning it. The service is top notch and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatJoeyVIPDined on 8/15/2014A 1.5L bottle of silver oak will always set you up for success with a group of 4. My friends with me had never been to flemmings before and had a great experience. Steve knew the menu up and down even when I tried to be a little confusing, he has a good sense of humor. I come here to celebrate everything from the fact that its friday to special occasions.Special Features:
- Where did the service go?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014My wife and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary as we have for the last few years. The front end service was great and very accommodating, but the wait service lacked attention. Not that we wanted to be catered to, it just seemed to lack organization, we didn't even get a drink ordered. There was an issue with my wife's steak (came out rare not medium like she requested) we needed to flag down the manager to help us and he took the steak back . Normally, the wait staff would check on us to see if the steaks came out correctly. Our waiter and his assistant didn't seem to even know there was a problem with our food. Not the service we are use to at Fleming's, but we will return and hope for better service next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak aroundKyleslawDined on 8/13/2014As always, I was amazed by the quality of the bone-in rib eye. Salmon was also great. For an appetizer, the calamari and the baked bris are my faves. If you get there early, they have a decent happy hour at the bar. A pre-dinner drink is always a good idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaylDined on 8/10/2014This is one of our favorite restaruants! We love the Bone-in Rib Eye and Prime Rib. We have never had a bad piece of meat, service is always amazing and the specials that our offered are always great! Sometimes it gets a little noisey but overall a great place. We love to have friends meet for special events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentLove2dineVIPDined on 8/10/2014Everything was delicious and prepared to our liking. The service outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegant place to have a dateinnerfishDined on 8/10/2014Food was all right, nothing surprising. definitely not bad. but what we liked about the place was the ambience. It was quiet and elegant. Great place to celebrate special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationsArtemisVIPDined on 8/3/2014Our daughters choice for her birthday dinner was Fleming's and it was a great choice. The wine was excellent, there are so many great wines available there, and dinner was excellent. Looking forward to another date soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday!72of500VIPDined on 8/3/2014We brought our boys here for a 14th Birthday celebration and they loved it. We had great service and food. Prime Rib special through the end of august is a great deal.Special Features:
- First rateLove2dineVIPDined on 7/28/2014As always the food and service were of high quality. The prime rib dinner on Sundays is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable service and superb food!MARIA6167VIPDined on 7/25/2014I celebrated my Son's 17th birthday dinner here (his first time here) and he absolutely loved his steak. Seeing how happy he was and how much he enjoyed his meal was a priceless moment for me! The staff was very attentive and we also received a welcome and a thank you for coming greeting from the manager (Rancho Cucamonga location) thank you for giving us such an extraordinary meal and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Understated Elegance!JEV92563Dined on 7/23/2014A great dining experience. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding, plates arrived and were taken away without us even realizing it. It is expensive, but worth the spend. One at our table ordered the short ribs on the small plate menu with the Wedge salad; three of us enjoyed the Newport Filet. It is a six ounce steak and very tasty. You could cut it with your fork. Cassie was our waitress and she was outstanding. The wine list is extensive, but we found a nice bottle of Pinot Noir for $40.00 and enjoyed every drop. This is a chain, but it felt more like a neighborhood restaurant. All of the staff was attentive and very friendly.Special Features:
- Good stuffWildwillyDined on 7/19/2014All around great place. Food was great. Service was great. The vibe is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's Birthday!LovingSoCal5Dined on 7/18/2014I booked a reservation at Fleming's, a place we used to go to a lot before having our three young kids. It's my husband's favorite restaurant, and I wanted to surprise him for his 36th Birthday. The service, food, the cocktails, the atmosphere is outstanding. They even went as far as giving us a gift card to celebrate the occasion. It's dark and cozy and very romantic. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but you will not be disappointed. Warning! The filet mignon will ruin you forever, you will compare EVERY steak to the one you had at Fleming's and be disappointed until you go back :)Special Features:
- Great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/14/2014My husband and I go to Fleming's several times a year and we are lucky enough to be just down the street from the Rancho Cucamonga location. Great food and excellent service!Special Features: