Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
7905 Monet Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/rancho-cucamonga
- Phone: 9094630416
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 11am - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga - Best Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)notable wine list (51)romantic (46)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (21)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (14)great for brunch (13)late-night find (6)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great ServiceChristineDined on 3/28/2014The food was good but nothing special. The service was great! I called for a reservation the same day (Saturday) before I realized that it would be best for me to reserve online so I could get the points. The time I wanted wasn't available online so I had to choose a later reservation. I called again to let them know that I had made an online reservation so they could cancel my original one and they told me that they'll still give me the points AND keep my original reservation. We were greeted by the server and manager by our reservation name and we received a complementary box of chocolates since we were celebrating a graduation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's does it again....!KalirickVIPDined on 3/26/2014Had reservations but last minute decided to sit at bar. Had special request for salad that was fulfilled perfectly. Rest of the meal was great and service beyond belief. Once again this Fleming's show they are one of the best of the chain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just... Eh!EvieDined on 3/23/2014First time at Fleming's in Rancho and I was disappointed. Went there for a romantic dinner and every table around us were families with little children crying and spilling food, so killed our mood. The service was excellent and everyone was professional and friendly however the food wasn't good. My steak was burned, even though I asked for medium and the sides were either bland tasting or super garlic'y. Overall was disappointing and don't think I'll ever go back.Special Features:
- Flemings inland empirehappycamperDined on 3/22/2014The martini's at the bar durning happy hour are great as good as the top shelf drinks at most resturant Our dinner was excellent the steaks were great and my wife enjoyed the lobster. We were celebrating our friends birthday and Flemings made it extra special by providing champagne and a complementary desert platter with a selection of deserts for the 4 of us. Over all it was good food and a great evening dinning at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but worth it...SWT17Dined on 3/21/2014Amazing Crab Cakes, steaks perfectly prepared, sinful mac n cheese, a Lava Cake to die for. Don't think I've had green beans so tasty & crisp before either. Something worth noting was my metamorphosis from an unsuspecting diner to a pleasantly relaxed & satisfied human being. Just prepare to spend some money as it is worth it. As a wine buff, I noticed many wines at 3 to 4 times the going rates (too steep). My solution is to bring in my fav wine, pay the restaurant the corking fee. Note: my 5 star is more of a 4 1/2 star experience (1/2 star deduction for steep wine pricing & running out of t.p. in one of the restroom stalls (oops!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but excellentRicktheslick1Dined on 3/20/2014I got what was expected from an expensive restaurant! The food was excellent, pricey when you have to pay for each item separately, but very tasty! The service was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experienceeagle36Dined on 3/16/2014We loved the menu choices available. The special selections were simply great. The food was prepared exactly as ordered. The wine list is extensive and superb. The service we received was outstanding. Our server Houston and his assistant Tim were attentive, but not overbearing, they handled our every need. In all a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTheguy14Dined on 3/15/2014The food was so good!! The blue cheese mashed potatoes were unbelievable. The filet mignon was melting in my mouth. The cream brûlée and home made whipped cream was the best thing I ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuKevinDined on 3/14/2014Excellent restuaraunt located in Victoria Gardens. The menu has a good variety and will please anyone's desire. "Gotta try the Lobster Tempura". Staff members are professional and welcoming. Service is A plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - A Popular PlaceBustedAltitudeVIPDined on 3/14/2014Fleming's in the IE, at the Victoria Gardens Mall. The Food and Service are on Par with any Fleming's, anywhere. It really is good. Service is great, and attentive, and the managers here work their butts off. This would be a 5-Star experience for me but for one thing: It's always crowded here. Hats off the the GM for making this place THE PLACE in the IE for dinner.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerLove2EatVIPDined on 3/12/2014Took my wife there for her birthday, never disappointed, always great food and superior service. The manager brought us 2 glasses of champagne and gave my wife a birthday card signed by her and a few others. What a surprise, never seen that before. Will continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceJaxRVIPDined on 3/11/2014Loved the food and service. Manager visited us at the table and made sure we were having a great experience. If you're in the mood for goooood food, you should definitely eat at Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeefKateDined on 3/9/2014Excellent , temperature and flavor perfect. Good martinisSpecial Features:
- Romantic dinnerTomatoManDined on 3/9/2014This is an incredible restaurant to celebrate a special occasion. It IS rather pricy, but the food is cooked to perfection. The wait staff is extremely courteous, knowledgeable and discrete. I had the prime rib and was very pleased with the flavor and serving size. My wife had the porcini crusted bone-in ribeye that tasted like a piece of heaven. We had a wonderful experience and will dedicatedly diner here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday CelebrationBeenAroundDined on 3/8/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday with a son and his wife at a dinner for her. Fleming's certainly made it feel like a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Open Dining too noisyRandyVIPDined on 3/6/2014We have been to other Fleming's where the dining is more pleasureable. If you eat here in Rancho Cucamonga, ask to sit in the side room for quieter dining.
- Enjoy Fleming'sAlanDined on 3/4/2014The food is very good but what we really enjoyed was the way we were greeted and treated. Josh, the host was very friendly and our server Art and his assistants were most helpful and attentive. The manager, Michelle stopped by our table and was most welcoming. Fleming's is a bit pricey, but overall, and excellent choice for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!!!lyrisistDined on 2/22/2014This place is excellent. The food is unbelievable. You can tell when a restaurant has given great detail to the menu when all of your foods match in taste no matter what you order. My wife and I have been here twice, once with our child and once without. I can tell you this, my kid won't be back unless he is paying for himself. It has such a romantic ambiance. Our waitress was phenomenal. The manager came over and spoke with us to make sure we were being taken care of. Just an overall excellent experience. Who cares about the price when it is well deserved. The Filet Mignon melted in my mouth. No need for a steak knife. Great job!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!TechylenDined on 2/16/2014I had the dry-aged New York strip medium rare plus and it was perfect! It's not too fatty like ribeye and not too lean like filet. I had it with a glass of Justin Vineyards cabernet. The meal and service was excellent!Special Features:
- Valentine ’s Day dinnerTheoDined on 2/12/2014We arrived at 6:45, but our reservation was not until 7:15. The maidre’d seated us ahead of our reservation. It was busy but not crowded. We were seated in both with the view of the kitchen. The staff was prompt, polite and informative. We stated with their delicious crab cakes and some Merlot house wine. For our main course we ordered the fillet and New York. Both excellent! (medium rare) I have never had a bad steak here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband am I were out forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/11/2014My husband am I were out for our valentines dinner and everything was excellent. We had Art as our server and he was fantastic. I work for a steakhouse and they met all my requirements plus some. Thank you Art for the amazing service. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Nice but run of the mill decorShirl3Dined on 2/9/2014The service was outstanding as was the food, however the decor felt like old steakhouse dark panels - and it was quite noisy. So I would recommend for food/service but the ambience was not great. I like my restaurants to have more character.Special Features:
- Once again, this was a outstandingBeppoDined on 2/8/2014Once again, this was a outstanding time, great food and great organization..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First class serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/4/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and took our 7 year old. Their 3 course kids meal was great and inexpensive! Our boy finished and loved his filet minon! The host came by several times along with several assistant waiters, and waitress and were do personable. We felt so special and taken care of! To top it off, at the end of our meal, they gave us an anniversary present!...a box of truffles wrapped beautifully, and a $25 gift card!!! Awesome experience overall! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundKarenEDined on 2/2/2014This is our favorite Fleming's location by far. It is a bit further from us than the LA location but we feel the drive is worth it. We always have excellent service at this location; not to mention great food. We came to celebrate our daughter's birthday and Art, our server made her feel special. Majority of us had the prime rib special. Great price for the amount of food that was served. We started of with a salad. I personally had the Fleming's Salad which is my favorite. The prime rib was tender and cooked exactly as we ordered them. Our daughter had the petit filet mignon which she absolutely enjoyed. It was cooked to perfection with the right amount of seasoning. We finished off our meals with the chocolate lava cakes. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent butDrBucnisDined on 2/1/2014Service was excellent but my lobster was over cooked. I ate it anyway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same standardmilkmanVIPDined on 1/26/2014It was busy even for just opening. Waiting seemed to be the theme tonight. Everything was slow. He took our drink order and it took 15 min. for our wine to come. When our meals arrived, since we all ordered the prime rib we thought they would look similar on the the plate but no. One was a nice cut, centered on the plate. The second was a fair cut but very askew. The last two looked liked they were hacked off out back and tossed on the plate. We expect a certain quality for paying that kind of price and when we questioned it the server just shrugged it off. It ha always been a good place to meet these friends but I may need to find another spot for us. It took us almost 20 min. after we ordered dessert and we had to ask.
- Although Fleming's is a chainOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/24/2014Although Fleming's is a chain restaurant, and at first we weren't considering it as our first choice, the evening night out with the kids and a cozy dinner for two turned out to be the perfect place to go. We were greeted warmly, seated almost instantly and from then on the service only got better. We enjoyed service that wasn't overly attentive or push, and yet was available when ever we needed something. For example, our main waiter, I chose a bottle of wine for dinner that I wasn't pleased with and replaced it with my second choice, what I appreciated more was when he told me he didn't prefer that particular bottle either, but did say anything simply because I didn't ask his opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, but a little overpricedJerryWVIPDined on 1/24/2014Been to this Flemings a few years ago, and they have clearly raised prices to the point I'm not sure the value is there. The food is great and our server (Marie) was excellent, but almost $90 PP is too much in my opinion, especially considering my wife had a small plate as her main course (glass of wine each and shared dessert)Special Features:
- Great ExperianceJefeDined on 1/22/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday and was treated like royalty. The Food and Service was outstanding in every way.I would come again and have suggested to my friends that they should take their loved ones there for any occassion..Special Features:
- Top Notch service & FoodJamesDined on 1/21/2014the quality of the service and the food was 100% spot on perfect. We celebrated our 7 year anniversary and we had a extremely pleasant time from an ambiance perspective and the food was pure ecstasy! We love the steak (med-rare for us) and the pork appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJRBeukelmanDined on 1/20/2014The prime rib dinner was Amazin with great side selection and the best cheesecake I have ever tasted. I would definitely have dinner here again.Special Features:
- Always Top Notch!Love2dineVIPDined on 1/20/2014The food and service is always outstanding! We are treated like VIP's every time we dine here. Our experience is special from the minute we come in till the moment we leave. This is why we keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, better serviceCdffiremedicDined on 1/18/2014Random Saturday night, spur of the moment decision that was not regrettable. Great food and great service. Flemings never disappoints. This location is incredibly loud, which really isn't my thing, but the service always makes up for any little issues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wine selectionArtemisVIPDined on 1/17/2014We had a nice time at Flemings, tried a different wine and enjoyed the steaks. The special with the wrapped shrimp was especially tasty. Both specials sounded good, hard decision. Not as crowded as usual but the noise level was a bit high in the main dining area. Great service and an enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Best steak in townOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014The location, convenient. The service, outstanding. The ambiance, romantic. The food, completely delicious. The steak, the best you'll have in the inland empire. If I had anything remotely negative to say about Fleming's, its that it is a bit pricey, bit you definitely get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak to rememberStillwaiting01Dined on 1/11/2014Wasn't sure what to expect before i got there but left with a lasting impression, the steak was great very flavorful and the service was outstanding will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time coming to thisRxcars1Dined on 1/5/2014Second time coming to this restaurant and again was given awesome customer service . For sure will be coming back for more .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulShelliDined on 1/1/2014We were greeted immediately. The wait staff made sure that our 90 minute stay was delightful.Special Features:
- Solid SteakhouseNocohoDined on 12/31/2013Very good food, the bread and flavored butter were excellent! Their corkage was way too expensive though. If it weren't New Year's Eve I would have left my bottle for later. Good steak, not the best ever but very good either way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.