Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
7905 Monet Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/rancho-cucamonga
- Phone: (909) 463-0416
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 11am - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga - Best Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)romantic (56)notable wine list (54)fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (27)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (18)great for brunch (15)late-night find (7)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- WonderfulkrysDined on 5/3/2014We picked an early time to eat and got the best table in the place. The noise factor was not there. The food was absolutely wonderful and the service was impeccable.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceRacingFriendsDined on 5/2/2014High end food with great tasting side dishes to feed 3 to 4. Service was excellent. Never had to hunt down our. Server Pricey so generally for special occasions or when we want to treat ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always high qualityLove2dineVIPDined on 4/30/2014The food is high quality, as well as the service! Always a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2014We always enjoy this restaurant, we never feel rushed, I like the fact that we can bring our own favorite wines, (The corking fee is very reasonable), the service was excellent and the food was too. I loved the fact that they offer a smaller size menu which was perfect for the two ladies in our foursome. We gave gone and will go back many more times. My only complaint, which has happened before in a lot of restaurants we frequent, is that there is not enough seating in the bar. We like to sit for a drink before dinner and have to stand every time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ManagementnottrendyDined on 4/27/2014Food and service were as they should be for a restaurant in this price range. We enjoy a cocktail before dinner and also a glass of wine with our meal. Liked Fleming's wine concept of a heavy pour so that my wife and I could share. A single portion is a little light but the heavy pour was ideal for the two of us. I mentioned to our server (his name was Houston) that we had finally been able to secure a reservation for this particular evening but I had to book two weeks in advance. Manager (Frank Magione) came by our table, introduced himself, gave us his card, and told us that if we had trouble obtaining a reservation again, to call him directly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary celebration!WaltDined on 4/22/2014We come here every year for our anniversary and valentines day and we love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Rancho Cucamonga a mustactiveNoutgoingVIPDined on 4/18/2014The cuisine is excellent !!! Jillian, Jeff and Frank manage a fantastic Rancho Cucamonga restaurant. Jake and Esmeralda are wonderful servers !!! The "small plates" are a great option for dinner too.Special Features:
- FabulasJefeDined on 4/13/2014this is one of our favorite restaurant great food especially the steaks sooo very good. We enjoyed the service people very knowledgeable a great place to spend your 12th anniversary or any special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent steak and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2014My wife and I dined at Fkemings on a Saturday evening. It was packed, but our reservation took care of the wait. Service was attentive but not overbearing. The steaks were perfectly prepared, tender and flavorful. All in all, a fine experience. It's quite expensive but for a special occasion or treat, we'll worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars for the FoodDes4Dined on 4/8/2014This was my second visit to the Rancho Cucamonga location. Almost gave an overall 4 stars, but the food is everything you expect from a high end place and earned my five stars. The ambience was very pleasant, (lighting, decor, etc.), but the single large open dining area (we had a table in the middle) is not intimate and has high noise levels. While the service was very good, it was short of expectations. A few minor annoyances such as a long wait for bread and a server (not the waiter) that reached across the table (rather than walking to the other side of the table) to serve. Nothing major, but short of world class. Overall a very enjoyable place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful...kasmcallenDined on 4/7/2014The food was absolutely delicious and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Elegance and ServiceHollyandMarkDined on 4/6/2014This was our first time at Flemings and we will be back. Great service, prime rib was very good. My only problem with the food was that the Lobster Bisque had red pepper flakes or something that gave it a kick. Good, but not the traditional lobster bisque I prefer. It was nice to relax, just the two of us in an adult fine dining atmosphere. Our waiter inadvertently gave us the bill for a large group and we all shared a laugh over that! Good brunch experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, average serviceLeahDined on 4/4/2014The food was pretty tasty and wine selection great. The service, unimpressive for what you are paying for. Service was slow and the server, not very attentive.Special Features:
- HiccupSandykaatDined on 4/3/201499.9% of the time the service is fantastic. We had a bit of a hiccup this time and the service was not up to par, however the new manager was aware of this and took care of everyone who experienced any problems. Like always, we left feeling as if we are part of the Fleming's family. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My ThoughtsHeyHeyBirthdayDined on 4/3/2014Great for steaks and drinks, but the seafood selection could be better. The service was excellent and very thoughtful. I am very thankful for my birthday truffles... it made getting a year older a little easier. Thank you!Special Features:
- LONG WAITENJOYEDTHEEVENINGDined on 4/3/2014THE MEAL WAS FINE AND THSERVICE WAS AS YOU WOULD EXPECT AT A HIGH END RESTAURANT BUT IT TOOK THEM 30 MINUTES TO BRING US OUR BILL AFTER PICKING UP OUR SETTINGS. THEN ANOTHER TEN MINUTES TO BRING BACK OUR CREDIT CARD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a brunch datejjjj844892VIPDined on 3/30/2014My husband and I had a Brunch date. We chose Flemings. I had Tempura Lobster with jicma, carrot apple and arrgula salad. My husband had salmon benedict, he liked it very well. Alex was our server she was very attentive, and helpful young lady. Our time was very special,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thus place is high endfoodieDined on 3/28/2014This place is a little expensive but is worth the price. The food is very good and the atmosphere is nice as well. I ordered some halibut and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceChristineDined on 3/28/2014The food was good but nothing special. The service was great! I called for a reservation the same day (Saturday) before I realized that it would be best for me to reserve online so I could get the points. The time I wanted wasn't available online so I had to choose a later reservation. I called again to let them know that I had made an online reservation so they could cancel my original one and they told me that they'll still give me the points AND keep my original reservation. We were greeted by the server and manager by our reservation name and we received a complementary box of chocolates since we were celebrating a graduation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's does it again....!KalirickVIPDined on 3/26/2014Had reservations but last minute decided to sit at bar. Had special request for salad that was fulfilled perfectly. Rest of the meal was great and service beyond belief. Once again this Fleming's show they are one of the best of the chain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just... Eh!EvieDined on 3/23/2014First time at Fleming's in Rancho and I was disappointed. Went there for a romantic dinner and every table around us were families with little children crying and spilling food, so killed our mood. The service was excellent and everyone was professional and friendly however the food wasn't good. My steak was burned, even though I asked for medium and the sides were either bland tasting or super garlic'y. Overall was disappointing and don't think I'll ever go back.Special Features:
- Flemings inland empirehappycamperDined on 3/22/2014The martini's at the bar durning happy hour are great as good as the top shelf drinks at most resturant Our dinner was excellent the steaks were great and my wife enjoyed the lobster. We were celebrating our friends birthday and Flemings made it extra special by providing champagne and a complementary desert platter with a selection of deserts for the 4 of us. Over all it was good food and a great evening dinning at Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but worth it...SWT17Dined on 3/21/2014Amazing Crab Cakes, steaks perfectly prepared, sinful mac n cheese, a Lava Cake to die for. Don't think I've had green beans so tasty & crisp before either. Something worth noting was my metamorphosis from an unsuspecting diner to a pleasantly relaxed & satisfied human being. Just prepare to spend some money as it is worth it. As a wine buff, I noticed many wines at 3 to 4 times the going rates (too steep). My solution is to bring in my fav wine, pay the restaurant the corking fee. Note: my 5 star is more of a 4 1/2 star experience (1/2 star deduction for steep wine pricing & running out of t.p. in one of the restroom stalls (oops!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but excellentRicktheslick1Dined on 3/20/2014I got what was expected from an expensive restaurant! The food was excellent, pricey when you have to pay for each item separately, but very tasty! The service was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experienceeagle36Dined on 3/16/2014We loved the menu choices available. The special selections were simply great. The food was prepared exactly as ordered. The wine list is extensive and superb. The service we received was outstanding. Our server Houston and his assistant Tim were attentive, but not overbearing, they handled our every need. In all a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTheguy14Dined on 3/15/2014The food was so good!! The blue cheese mashed potatoes were unbelievable. The filet mignon was melting in my mouth. The cream brûlée and home made whipped cream was the best thing I ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuKevinDined on 3/14/2014Excellent restuaraunt located in Victoria Gardens. The menu has a good variety and will please anyone's desire. "Gotta try the Lobster Tempura". Staff members are professional and welcoming. Service is A plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - A Popular PlaceBustedAltitudeVIPDined on 3/14/2014Fleming's in the IE, at the Victoria Gardens Mall. The Food and Service are on Par with any Fleming's, anywhere. It really is good. Service is great, and attentive, and the managers here work their butts off. This would be a 5-Star experience for me but for one thing: It's always crowded here. Hats off the the GM for making this place THE PLACE in the IE for dinner.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerLove2EatVIPDined on 3/12/2014Took my wife there for her birthday, never disappointed, always great food and superior service. The manager brought us 2 glasses of champagne and gave my wife a birthday card signed by her and a few others. What a surprise, never seen that before. Will continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceJaxRVIPDined on 3/11/2014Loved the food and service. Manager visited us at the table and made sure we were having a great experience. If you're in the mood for goooood food, you should definitely eat at Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeefKateDined on 3/9/2014Excellent , temperature and flavor perfect. Good martinisSpecial Features:
- Romantic dinnerTomatoManDined on 3/9/2014This is an incredible restaurant to celebrate a special occasion. It IS rather pricy, but the food is cooked to perfection. The wait staff is extremely courteous, knowledgeable and discrete. I had the prime rib and was very pleased with the flavor and serving size. My wife had the porcini crusted bone-in ribeye that tasted like a piece of heaven. We had a wonderful experience and will dedicatedly diner here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday CelebrationBeenAroundDined on 3/8/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday with a son and his wife at a dinner for her. Fleming's certainly made it feel like a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Open Dining too noisyRandyVIPDined on 3/6/2014We have been to other Fleming's where the dining is more pleasureable. If you eat here in Rancho Cucamonga, ask to sit in the side room for quieter dining.
- Enjoy Fleming'sAlanDined on 3/4/2014The food is very good but what we really enjoyed was the way we were greeted and treated. Josh, the host was very friendly and our server Art and his assistants were most helpful and attentive. The manager, Michelle stopped by our table and was most welcoming. Fleming's is a bit pricey, but overall, and excellent choice for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!!!lyrisistDined on 2/22/2014This place is excellent. The food is unbelievable. You can tell when a restaurant has given great detail to the menu when all of your foods match in taste no matter what you order. My wife and I have been here twice, once with our child and once without. I can tell you this, my kid won't be back unless he is paying for himself. It has such a romantic ambiance. Our waitress was phenomenal. The manager came over and spoke with us to make sure we were being taken care of. Just an overall excellent experience. Who cares about the price when it is well deserved. The Filet Mignon melted in my mouth. No need for a steak knife. Great job!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!TechylenVIPDined on 2/16/2014I had the dry-aged New York strip medium rare plus and it was perfect! It's not too fatty like ribeye and not too lean like filet. I had it with a glass of Justin Vineyards cabernet. The meal and service was excellent!Special Features:
- Valentine ’s Day dinnerTheoDined on 2/12/2014We arrived at 6:45, but our reservation was not until 7:15. The maidre’d seated us ahead of our reservation. It was busy but not crowded. We were seated in both with the view of the kitchen. The staff was prompt, polite and informative. We stated with their delicious crab cakes and some Merlot house wine. For our main course we ordered the fillet and New York. Both excellent! (medium rare) I have never had a bad steak here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband am I were out forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/11/2014My husband am I were out for our valentines dinner and everything was excellent. We had Art as our server and he was fantastic. I work for a steakhouse and they met all my requirements plus some. Thank you Art for the amazing service. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Nice but run of the mill decorShirl3VIPDined on 2/9/2014The service was outstanding as was the food, however the decor felt like old steakhouse dark panels - and it was quite noisy. So I would recommend for food/service but the ambience was not great. I like my restaurants to have more character.Special Features: