Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
7905 Monet Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/rancho-cucamonga
- Phone: (909) 463-0416
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 11am - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga - Best Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)romantic (56)notable wine list (53)fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (27)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (18)great for brunch (14)late-night find (8)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/25/2014Upon arrival we were seated within 5-10 min. Our waitress and the staff there were very attentive to our needs. Food was great and drinks were fresh and tasted just as great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much fat; slow barPaulDined on 11/24/2014My ribeye bone in had a little too much fat around edges. Bar service was so slow that we were complimented a cocktail. Server was a delight, however, along with assistant biological sister.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpecialArtemisVIPDined on 11/18/2014Made a reservation for a table and ended up canceling and sitting in the bar so we could enjoy their burger special paired with a Cab. Excellent pairing. Definitely will watch for specials offered both in the bar and in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sequel is never as goodmeddinerDined on 11/16/2014This was our second visit, and compared to the first it was a little disappointing. We arrived a few minutes early expecting to wait briefly, but not for more than a half an hour. Fortunately, the bar staff took good care of us. The waiter was very animated and knowledgeable, but the energy level and his need to demonstrate his knowledge got old quickly. I ordered my steak medium but it came very rare. It was like both sides were seered then removed from the heat. They took it back and brought a thinner cut that was well done and had too much grisel. We'll likely try again, but I'll need to let this experience fade.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star ExperienceDm8892335Dined on 11/15/2014Perfect place to wine and dine your spouse, excellent service, fantastic food, terrific all around experience. Definitely will recommend to friends and family, it is pricey, but, absolutely worth the price, you get what you pay for. Will definitely go there again. Perfect for dates and special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerMrstmaxxVIPDined on 11/15/2014we've eaten at Flemings in Rancho for a number of years for our annivesary. We've always been asked if we were celebrating a special occaision but not this time. When the manager came around I said it was our anniversary and he didn't even respond. Not that I'm always expecting a small token but we always got one in the past. For the meal, my husband ordered the pork chop this time and it really wasn't anything special. We expected a lot of flavor and it wasn't any different than what I fix at home. The rib eye, which we have always loved and the reason we go there, was just OK. We ordered the lava cake, as always, and I thought the inside tasted a bit burned. So, the prices have gone up and the food quality down. We are not planning on going there next year for our anniversiry
- The food was amazing, service was unmatched.TruckerDined on 11/14/2014I went for my wife's birthday and we had a wonderfull time. The server was very attentive, management would come out and check in on us. The food was amazing, I had the salmon and it came apart so wonderfully. My wife had lobster and she couldn't have been more satisfied. The wines were great. My only complaint would be that the tables werected a bit small for a group of 4. Other than that, will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings RCPalmDined on 11/13/2014Flemings is a great steakhouse. Has a youthful ambience. Progressive in their food offerings. Certainly if you enjoy Ruth Chris or Mortons or The Palm you will enjoy Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceSmizzleDined on 11/12/2014It was my first time dining at Flemings and what a great experience it was. The service was excellent and the attention we received all night was superb. Speaking of superb, so was my filet mignon... I will definitely be back to enjoy another special event...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disapointing.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/8/2014Very disappointing is the only way I can sum this up. We went for our 15th anniversary. First off, they put us back by the kitchen and it was very noisy, you would think for a special occasion they would be cognizant of giving a nice booth. Second, ordered a expensive bottle of wine, only to be told they were out. No inventory before they open for the evening? Lastly, Flemings advertised a skillet steak dish that was suppose to be serve for two on a skillet. When it arrived it was on a plate, the presentation was awful (though the steak was delicious) I inquired why it was not being served as advertised and was met with a glib comment "oh, the skillets did not come in" It would have been nice to have been given the choice to order something in advance of this showing up at our table. For this type of $ ($300) we will stick to Maestros, they know how to treat their guest as a high end steak house should.
- Wonderful nightItaliandelightVIPDined on 11/7/2014We had an excellent waiter. Our food was Devine. We were treated like royalty. Only complaint is that the lobster chowder had bacon in it and the manager didn't rwalize bacon is the same as porkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!1FoodiechickVIPDined on 11/6/2014Great food, great service, wonderful atmosphere, consistently good every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very, Very SpecialWonderfulDined on 11/6/2014Went to Flemmings for the first time on our Anniversary. We were an hour early for our reservation on a Saturday night and they were able to seat us after about a 25 minute wait (of course we waited at the bar and had a very nice drink). Everone treated us well and attentively. My husband ordered the Rib Eye, which has a wonderful beefy flavor and I ordered the Pepper Steak, which was not as beefy but covered in spicy peppercorns and served with their F-17 steak sauce. I ordered a glass of red wine which I selected from the computer tablet on each table, awesome! At the end of our meal they brought us a beautiful gold box of truffles and a $25 gift card for our next visit, anniversary gift!Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceSdmrt29Dined on 11/6/2014We were expecting to have a nice evening because of feedback from good friends. It turned out to be an even better experience than we imagined. The service was excellent and personal, the food was perfectly prepared, and the manager's visit to our table made this evening terrific. We were there to celebrate a wedding anniversary and everyone who served us, knew it and made the evening wonderful. If you want to celebrate a special occasion, this restaurant is an excellent choice.Special Features:
- Great steaksdouyaslatenDined on 11/5/2014The steaks here are delicious! Perfectly cooked, flavorful and huge. My husband and I had our anniversary dinner here and it was really nice. The service staff was friendly and accommodating. Worth the price.Special Features:
- Always GreatNovemberbrideVIPDined on 11/5/2014We love Flemings, they did so much to make our anniversary wonderful. Food is always great. Wine list is always amazing. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Love2dineVIPDined on 11/2/2014The service is outstanding and the food cooked to perfection! We come back again and again and again!Special Features:
- Overcooked Steak/Overcooked PricesJack2ndcityVIPDined on 10/27/2014If you want to go to a steakhouse for well done steak with no flavor, this place is for you.
- Yummy brunch!1FoodiechickVIPDined on 10/26/2014Art was a great server, we had an amazing meal at Flemings, every single appetite was satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLove2dineVIPDined on 10/24/2014We go to Flemings often because the food and service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Steaks but lacking Tap BeerVonsteinwayDined on 10/17/2014Tasty bone-in filet cooked perfectly...I would like to see them expand and offer Tap beers. Reaasonable wine list always offers special dealsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Expected, but one bad steak2manyZZZZZsDined on 10/8/2014It's Fleming's, so you know that the service is going to extremely attentive and the steaks of a higher quality. I personally prefer service to not be so "in your face", but I know that I'm in the minority on that and since all Fleming's are the same way, I assume that is how they are trained. Ordered steaks medium, since a medium rare usually comes out a bit on the rare side and a prime cut can take the little extra time without turning into leather. My father and my wife really enjoyed their steaks. I had the last available Dry Aged Rib Eye - and unfortunately, it was both a average piece of meat and poorly cooked (for a rib eye, no marbling and one side well done, the other side medium). Would have sent back, but didn't want to wait
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014The food was amazing!! I would have rated it a 5 star but it took a long time to get our food,Special Features:
- No complaints!Love4foodDined on 10/1/2014Staff was extremely nice and friendly. Everyone made sure to say happy birthday. Both of our food was cooked perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as last visitkrysDined on 9/28/2014Although I feel that this steakhouse has wonderful food, this time was somewhat of a letdown probably due to the fact that it was second to the last day for a special of Lobster and Steak dinner. The service is always good! The quality of the food was not so this time. I will visit again however, will try to get a quieter table. Sitting near the bar is not good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome customer serviceRxcars1Dined on 9/27/2014Everytime I come back I'm reminded why I keep coming back . Best customer service in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall goodComidadivaDined on 9/21/2014We were celebrating my daughters 24th birthday therefore for celebration this location was a proper. To my taste this place was bit loud not fit for conversation. Overall it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went last minutepatbattle7Dined on 9/18/2014Plane delayed at Ontario Airport and needed an above average place to eat. Looked online and found their location and menu...they were perfect...made a reservation on Opentable...arrived a few minutes early...place had a hour wait for a table...they sat me right on time...one of the best chain restaurants I've eaten at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Electronic wine listRodinUpDined on 9/12/2014Cool menu on the wine iPads. Great selection of wines for any taste and pocketbook.Special Features:
- Excellent dealRxbel1Dined on 9/12/2014The 8 oz filet with a lobster tail is a great deal for $45 . It includes a wedge salad or soup too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Icing on the cakeTable42Dined on 9/11/2014Flemings was the icing on the cake to a wonderful birthday celebration. The twin lobster tails were wonderful. The ribeye was amazing. The ahi was a little dry, but everything else was flavorful. Our waiter was terrific- he was attentive without hovering.Special Features:
- It was a special occationmeddinerDined on 9/7/2014The steaks were mouthwatering; I just need to remember to ask them to go easy on the pepper next time. The waitress couldn't have been more perfect and the manager was very gracious and friendly. It was very helpful to be able to choose the wine from a tablet where we could access much more info than on a wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentLove2dineVIPDined on 9/7/2014We go back again and again for superb food and service.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!FeedMeDined on 9/5/2014My spouse and I celebrated our anniversary there on Friday 9/5. The whole experience was amazing. The steaks were prepared perfectly - medium rare. The sides were outstanding and the wine list was impressive. I cannot say enough about the service. Art and Heather were our servers. They both were very attentive, knowledgeable and professional. We will request them everytime. The whole experience made our anniversary even more special.Special Features:
- Poor servicemitsueVIPDined on 8/31/2014Our server was either not very experienced or not trained very well. Your guests should not have to refill our glass of wine. Your guests should not have to ask for our water glass to be be refilled. If you are a fine dinning place than improve your service.Special Features:
- Consistently wonderfulJBriggsDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I have been to Flemings several times, and it is always wonderful. The service is always spot on and the food of course is perfectly prepared. While it is not cheap, service and food like this shouldn't be! It's worth every cent!Special Features:
- Anniversary Celebrationnufnuf64Dined on 8/25/2014We have been to this location in the past for the same reason (to celebrate our wedding anniversary). However this time was very memorable. The Prime Rib was wonderful. We had excellent service from our waiter, Houston. He explained in detail what the special were and how they worked. Even gave "insider" information to us regarding their bounce back card. We were given the card for $25 off a future visit and a box of chocolate truffles. As a bonus when having dessert (Choc. Lava Cake) the Manager brought glasses of Champagne. This was truly what made our night even extra special. We enjoyed all the times both Houston and the Manager checked in with us to be sure all was good & to our liking. . Job Well Done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing !AngelaDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant has great service , great meals , and never disappointed. Very classy place for all occasions .Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Outstanding service by Art V. Manager Frank, is very personable and friendly.Special Features:
- Great foodgood1Dined on 8/22/2014Love this place. Look forward to eating there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.