Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
7905 Monet Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/rancho-cucamonga
- Phone: 9094630416
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga - Best Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (70)romantic (50)notable wine list (49)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (21)vibrant bar scene (17)great for brunch (16)hot spot (16)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Consistently wonderfulJBriggsDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I have been to Flemings several times, and it is always wonderful. The service is always spot on and the food of course is perfectly prepared. While it is not cheap, service and food like this shouldn't be! It's worth every cent!Special Features:
- Anniversary Celebrationnufnuf64Dined on 8/25/2014We have been to this location in the past for the same reason (to celebrate our wedding anniversary). However this time was very memorable. The Prime Rib was wonderful. We had excellent service from our waiter, Houston. He explained in detail what the special were and how they worked. Even gave "insider" information to us regarding their bounce back card. We were given the card for $25 off a future visit and a box of chocolate truffles. As a bonus when having dessert (Choc. Lava Cake) the Manager brought glasses of Champagne. This was truly what made our night even extra special. We enjoyed all the times both Houston and the Manager checked in with us to be sure all was good & to our liking. . Job Well Done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing !AngelaDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant has great service , great meals , and never disappointed. Very classy place for all occasions .Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Outstanding service by Art V. Manager Frank, is very personable and friendly.Special Features:
- Great foodgood1Dined on 8/22/2014Love this place. Look forward to eating there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As expected...nottrendyDined on 8/20/2014This was not our first visit to Fleming's in Rancho Cucamonga. We were not disappointed but we do expect the quality of the food and service to be at a high level as indicated by the high prices for cocktails, wine and food. It was nice to be acknowledged by manager, Frank Mangione, as he seemed to remember us from a previous visit.Special Features:
- Flemings Rancho CucamongaeastvaledinersDined on 8/18/2014We went for our anniversary and were not disappointed! Not only was the service outstanding, but the food was spectacular! Flemings stands out as one of our top restaurant picks in all of our 29 years of dining together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic lunch or dinnerDmayDined on 8/17/2014If you're looking for a place to dine with a significant other, this is the place. If you let them know the occasion as to why you're there, they are keen on mentioning it. The service is top notch and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatJoeyVIPDined on 8/15/2014A 1.5L bottle of silver oak will always set you up for success with a group of 4. My friends with me had never been to flemmings before and had a great experience. Steve knew the menu up and down even when I tried to be a little confusing, he has a good sense of humor. I come here to celebrate everything from the fact that its friday to special occasions.Special Features:
- Where did the service go?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014My wife and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary as we have for the last few years. The front end service was great and very accommodating, but the wait service lacked attention. Not that we wanted to be catered to, it just seemed to lack organization, we didn't even get a drink ordered. There was an issue with my wife's steak (came out rare not medium like she requested) we needed to flag down the manager to help us and he took the steak back . Normally, the wait staff would check on us to see if the steaks came out correctly. Our waiter and his assistant didn't seem to even know there was a problem with our food. Not the service we are use to at Fleming's, but we will return and hope for better service next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak aroundKyleslawDined on 8/13/2014As always, I was amazed by the quality of the bone-in rib eye. Salmon was also great. For an appetizer, the calamari and the baked bris are my faves. If you get there early, they have a decent happy hour at the bar. A pre-dinner drink is always a good idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaylDined on 8/10/2014This is one of our favorite restaruants! We love the Bone-in Rib Eye and Prime Rib. We have never had a bad piece of meat, service is always amazing and the specials that our offered are always great! Sometimes it gets a little noisey but overall a great place. We love to have friends meet for special events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentLove2dineVIPDined on 8/10/2014Everything was delicious and prepared to our liking. The service outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegant place to have a dateinnerfishDined on 8/10/2014Food was all right, nothing surprising. definitely not bad. but what we liked about the place was the ambience. It was quiet and elegant. Great place to celebrate special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationsArtemisVIPDined on 8/3/2014Our daughters choice for her birthday dinner was Fleming's and it was a great choice. The wine was excellent, there are so many great wines available there, and dinner was excellent. Looking forward to another date soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday!72of500VIPDined on 8/3/2014We brought our boys here for a 14th Birthday celebration and they loved it. We had great service and food. Prime Rib special through the end of august is a great deal.Special Features:
- First rateLove2dineVIPDined on 7/28/2014As always the food and service were of high quality. The prime rib dinner on Sundays is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable service and superb food!MARIA6167VIPDined on 7/25/2014I celebrated my Son's 17th birthday dinner here (his first time here) and he absolutely loved his steak. Seeing how happy he was and how much he enjoyed his meal was a priceless moment for me! The staff was very attentive and we also received a welcome and a thank you for coming greeting from the manager (Rancho Cucamonga location) thank you for giving us such an extraordinary meal and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Understated Elegance!JEV92563Dined on 7/23/2014A great dining experience. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding, plates arrived and were taken away without us even realizing it. It is expensive, but worth the spend. One at our table ordered the short ribs on the small plate menu with the Wedge salad; three of us enjoyed the Newport Filet. It is a six ounce steak and very tasty. You could cut it with your fork. Cassie was our waitress and she was outstanding. The wine list is extensive, but we found a nice bottle of Pinot Noir for $40.00 and enjoyed every drop. This is a chain, but it felt more like a neighborhood restaurant. All of the staff was attentive and very friendly.Special Features:
- Good stuffWildwillyDined on 7/19/2014All around great place. Food was great. Service was great. The vibe is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's Birthday!LovingSoCal5Dined on 7/18/2014I booked a reservation at Fleming's, a place we used to go to a lot before having our three young kids. It's my husband's favorite restaurant, and I wanted to surprise him for his 36th Birthday. The service, food, the cocktails, the atmosphere is outstanding. They even went as far as giving us a gift card to celebrate the occasion. It's dark and cozy and very romantic. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but you will not be disappointed. Warning! The filet mignon will ruin you forever, you will compare EVERY steak to the one you had at Fleming's and be disappointed until you go back :)Special Features:
- Great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/14/2014My husband and I go to Fleming's several times a year and we are lucky enough to be just down the street from the Rancho Cucamonga location. Great food and excellent service!Special Features:
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/10/2014Went for anniversary dinner. The services were great.Special Features:
- Love love foodFirstFoodieDined on 7/6/2014Best Mac & Cheese! My boyfriend and I call it Crack & Cheese it's so addicting!!!! My filet mignon was so tender and juicy, and that's great bc it was medium well. I'm not a fan of pink, but the amt of pink was ok. My boyfriend says his NY was the best steak he'd ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea the Steaks!OhmaVIPDined on 7/5/2014The steaks are very good but the Crab Legs I had there on Saturday night were outstanding! Fleming's Rancho Cucamonga is always super crowded. The waiters do their very best but don't appear to have time to really give that WOW experience you'd expect for $100 per person (dinner with drinks & tip) The place is NOISY but the food is just about the best you'll find locally.Special Features:
- Very impressive restaurant!MARIA6167VIPDined on 7/5/2014This restaurant was very nice and elegant. It was a little bit dark inside, but it was very nice overall. The food was amazing and the wine list is very extensive and perfectly priced! Our waiter Art did an excellent job! I will definitely be coming back here again.Special Features:
- FlemingshappycamperDined on 7/4/2014Went to Flemings on the 4th of July for an early dinner and to take advantage of there prime rib special. We sat at the bar and enjoyed a few happy hour martini's before dinner the drinks are all made with top shelf liquor. We sat down for dinner and ordered there prime rib special it's a 3 course meal with. Generous cut of prime rib a choice of salads and 1 side. We both selected the wedge salad which came with Apple smoked bacon and fresh blue cheese, for our sides we had green beans and scalloped potatoes which we shared. The food was delicious and the portions were generous so you have enough for lunch the next day. The best is the selection of deserts which is included in the meal for a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful foodRxbel1Dined on 6/27/2014This our 6th time to Flemings since they opened. We only come for special occasions. In the past my steak has never been cooked correctly the first time. This time it was and was very delicious . I order it medium well . The prices are not cheap . Our bill for two was $174 and only one drink . My only negative comment is that I'm happy they brought back the Flemings salad however $10 for the portion size is ridiculous . My husband thought the lobster tails were very good as well . We were celebrating our 20th anniversarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Food, Not So Prime ServiceWesteemacDined on 6/15/2014We dined here for Father's Day. Had an 8:30 pm reservation. Seated within 3 minutes of arrival. Friendly hostess. The server's assistant promptly came over with fresh bread and offered water. Then the Not So Prime Service began. It was at least 10 minutes before our server welcomed us and took our drink order. More waiting just for 2 glasses of wine and 2 cocktails. The salads came out promptly. Prime rib entrees arrived without proper utensils. It took 10 minutes just to get the attention of an employee. Our server finally checked on us when the manager was at our table. We have dined here before and have always had exemplary food, beverages and service. Disappointing to say the least. I hesitate to recommend Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded My ExpectationsAwesomeDined on 6/15/2014The service was outstanding, the Food was great and the overall ambiance was wonderful! Will definitely go back to this Location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day BrunchSandykaatDined on 6/15/2014Holy Cow! That was a lot of food! The selection for this event was fabulous and the like always the food was unforgettable! The service was stellar and I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- EnjoyableCelebrationDined on 6/1/2014We found the experience of eating at Flemings on our 39th wedding anniversary a genuine treat. The food was excellent, and the service was exceptional. If we could afford it, we would probably go often.Special Features:
- KimbroughDined on 6/1/2014We had good, friendly, and attentive service. Both the steaks and the fish were excellent.Special Features:
- So SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/26/2014Nice Place.. Upscale Wannabe..... Very Friendly Service. My New York was not well done as I ordered but more like medium rare and with a strong vinegar flavor. Too much garlic on my mushrooms .
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/25/2014Great Food, Great Drinks & even BETTER SERVICE !!! We will be back soon !Special Features:
- FlemfanDined on 5/24/2014The food is supurb and the wine list is unmatched, but my overall dining experience wouldn't have been what it was without the impeccable service I received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!WeezyDined on 5/24/2014The food was great but you can always find great food.The trick is to find good food and a wait staff that goes the extra mile. On this visit the waitress actually made our evening exceptional. She was young, sweet, personable and extremely attentiive even though we are old foggies and not always easy to please and the restaurant was extremely busy. The Manager stopped by our table to ask if everything was ok and we told him how great the waitress was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KINDA OF PRICEY BUT GOODOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/24/2014The food was excellent however don't expect alot of food for the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeRonVDined on 5/23/2014Food and service is far above all others. A must try!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!LisaDined on 5/18/2014Everything about it an A+. Loved the Prime Rib dinner and everything with it...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.