Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
4325 Glenwood Avenue
#5004 - Crabtree Valley Mall
Raleigh, NC 27612Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nc/raleigh
- Phone: 9195716200
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)notable wine list (54)romantic (53)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (11)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (6)hot spot (6)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- New Number one for special occasiontheshopperDined on 10/20/2014A must try restaurant for your special occasion. Food, Friendliness, Service and staff are all of exceptional quality. One side will easily serve two people. Highly recommend Flemmings for a special dinning experience you will not forget. Please top off dinner with Flemmings Lava Cake, a must have again end to your meal.Special Features:
- Trying to be high endlovingfreedomVIPDined on 10/16/2014Sad to say that our recent visit to Flemings was a trip back to the 80's with New York prices! Average price for a pretty good steak $50. What was most disappointing was the heirloom tomato salad. ($11 for maybe the equivalent of 1 slice of a tomato) The portion which we thought we could share was hardly enough for one and was completely tasteless AND they served the core! The throwback to the 80's balsamic reduction was very uninspired as well. So bummed we spent our hard earned money here. Looks like most of the clientele were corporate diners on someone else's dime. Not hard to believe they are owned by Outback. We'll definitely heed our favorite motto next time "Friends don't let friends dine at chain restaurants"Special Features:
- Great SteakDavidDined on 10/11/2014Just a great steak. All the courses were well-prepared. The steaks were delicious. My only complaint is that there was a small misunderstanding regarding the wine order. I wanted two glasses of the same wine, but she thought I wanted to buy the bottle. We're not big drinkers, so when she kept refilling our glasses, we were quite surprised. We ended up taking about a third of the bottle home. Other than that, they did a great job of making the occasion feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveDined on 10/11/2014Although pricey, the food and service are always outstanding and you know going in that this is a special place for which you pay a special fare. I had the main filet cooked to a perfect medium rare, and my wife had the scallops small plate wonderfully seasoned and prepared. We shared a wedge salad with fresh blue cheese dressing and had the Flemings Potatoes as a side. This dish is scalloped potatoes prepared in a baked cream sauce with cheese on top and a hint of Jalepeno seasoning. Excellent. Overall an excellent experience once again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbSusanDined on 9/28/2014Upon entering you are greeted warmly. Feels like you are dining at home, with family. Everyone on the waitstaff makes you feel comfortable and they make sure you are personally taken care of. The food is so delicious! Cooked and prepared properly to your liking. A wonderful shout out to Bethanny and John! You made our visit special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a WINNER!kimandtomDined on 9/27/2014What a great evening of fabulous food and terrific service! We had filet mignon and lobster tails and they were truly the best steak and lobster we've had in the area. Every member of the staff that we came in contact with was very friendly, helpful, and professional. They have an extensive wine list with something for everyone. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- DateNightDuoDined on 9/26/2014Great food! Great service! Great location! We've only been to this restaurant twice and each time we've been next to a table with kids. That was our only downside, we have 2 little ones and when we leave them at home we are not looking to be on our date next to kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- save your money for somewhere elsethatguy2014Dined on 9/26/2014Went here for anniversary meal. Tried several appetizers. Calamari was great. Filet plate was bland (not a good sign for a "steak" house. Order chicken. Nothing speacial. Ordered king crab. Had to send it back because it was ice cold when I bit into it. 200 dollar meal that I could half cooked at home for half the price and double the satifaction. And nothing was comped just removed.Special Features:
- Always a WinnerRN2013Dined on 9/20/2014We have dined at Fleming's on numerous occasions over the years. The service is always attentive and the food is delicious. Best steaks around. The service extends beyond the dining experience. Called to ask about the wine we had the previous evening and the employee who answered the phone went above and beyond in helping me get an image of the label. This wine was on their discontinued list and I wanted to be able to buy it myself. Never disappointed when dining at Fleming's.Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Fare one of the best places I have eaten at in North CarolinaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want great steak....CindyDined on 9/11/2014I was in Raleigh overnight and took my girlfriend to Flemings. The ambiance, food, and service by David were top notch. I had filet, my GF had lamb, and we enjoyed a few selections from the 100 wines by the glass list, which is fabulous. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Exellent!pattyDined on 9/6/2014Awesome service! Got those yummy truffles! Celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary for the third timrSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Broken StreakOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014After three outstanding experiences in a row at Fleming's, a heavy hand with the salt shaker spoiled visit #4, our wedding anniversary dinner. Both our baked brie appetizer and our filet mignon entrees were too salty to enjoy. Service and ambiance were excellent as usual. Hopefully, this was just an off-night in the kitchen, but there really should be no off nights when paying top dollar. A free dessert was a nice touch but could not completely eliminate our disappointment.Special Features:
- Pricy but worth it!MikkiDined on 9/3/2014This is for sure a special occasion restaurant, but it's our go to place when we can swing it! The wine list is amazing, the steak is melt in your mouth status, and the service is on point!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!RTH86VIPDined on 8/30/2014Very good service and the food was terrific. I highly recommend Flemings if you want exceptional service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with a clientTracyMDined on 8/28/2014Restaurant is nice but a little too dark for someone who needs assistance. Traditional steaks - but my friends came out overlooked - they made up for it which was nice. Nice place a little overpriced in my eyes but still good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT dining experience.Fine2dineVIPDined on 8/17/2014Went to dinner with my family. Waiter (Brian Smith) was very knowledgable and attentive. We always ask for him when we dine here. Food was excellent, cooked to perfection as usual. I prefer Flemming's to the other steak houses in the area because of quality of ingredients, flavor, value and impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still yhe best around for the priceJabhVIPDined on 8/3/2014We try and go every week since it such a friendly and the food is excellent Courtney was a great server.Special Features:
- Romance and carrot cakeLuvmyeggsVIPDined on 7/31/2014Quiet booth, our server Nick was awesome! Even made us an Irish coffee not on the menu! Carrot cake is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's birthdayFunNightsOutDined on 7/26/2014He wanted a "small steak" and I thought of Fleming's. He would never treat himself to that dinner so it was perfect for my treat. The waiter was charming and attentive, the steaks were perfectly done and delicious, and there was a "sweet" gift for him at the end. A perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time dining hereJoycVIPDined on 7/25/2014Decided to try again for a special occasion. Food was okay but nothing special and restaurant barely half full on a Friday night. Doesn't feel like a high end steakhouse. Something is missing. Service was very good but I think we will pass on another visit. Too many other options in Raleigh.Special Features:
- Great food and friendly staffJabhVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food, great specials and friendly staff we go erred week because they appreciate our businessSpecial Features:
- Great for business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014We had an all day business meeting and everyone was from out of town, not familiar with Raleigh restaurants. This was a great find and very enjoyable, resulting in a memorable experience - and as the host it accomplished everything I wanted.Special Features:
- great crab legs!cttttDined on 7/21/2014Besides the fact that the servers and managers kept checking on me and my friend while dining it was perfect! There is a such thing as too much service!
- Great food but priceySHarrisVIPDined on 7/21/2014Thank goodness for the Prime Rib Sun-Mon special which is an amazing deal. Food can be very pricey and because it's ala carte it can add up quickly. Great quality but not sure it's worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is fabulousJabhVIPDined on 7/14/2014The food is great and the Prime rib special is well worth the $29.95. Salad, Prime rib, side, and dessert. It can't be beaten.Special Features:
- FAB SERVICE TO MATCH FOOD!denapVIPDined on 7/7/2014When Fleming's has a Prime Rib Price Fixe special - GO FOR IT! Our server, Courtney, was the BEST! She was only surpassed by our food choices. My WEDGE was outstanding and my spouse's Fleming's salad was as fresh as it could be. Our prime rib was cooked absolutely perfectly delicious and gives The Angus and Sullivan's a real run for your money. Our sides were equally qualified - my Fleming's potatoes were awesome and my spouse's double cut fries were perfect as well. Our desserts - my creme brulee and his chocolate pecan pie were sheer heaven. Courtney was very attentive, personable, knowledgeable, and adorable. We will ask for her next time! Being gluten intolerant was no problem at all.Special Features:
- A Special evening, with more food..jwltechVIPDined on 7/6/2014Celebrated our sons Belated 29th BD, and our Son-In-Laws early August BD as well... Three of us loved the Sunday Prime Rib special, two enjoyed the Four course special of the evening...those having the specials were my Daughter and Son...they were blown away by the value and quality of the meal, my Bride, SIL and myself had to 'struggle ' thru the quality/quantity of the prime rib, more than enough for more meals at home...Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 7/5/2014Flemings never disappoints. We have been to several Flemings in different states and they have consistent good quality food, drinks and service. Their prime rib special for $29.99 is a fantastic deal. We will continue to be loyal Flemings diners.Special Features:
- Great deal on Prime RibpickyeaterDined on 7/3/2014The Prime Rib special at $30 is such a great deal - prime rib, salad, side and desert. And full size portions. We took our sons there for a family celebration, the service was excellent as well as the food. This is the second time we've taken our family to Flemings for the Prime Rib special. We'll do it again next time it's available.Special Features:
- The Steak Dinner that left meHeartyeaterVIPDined on 6/30/2014This was a Monday evening dinner, thus not very busy. It was a very comfortable dining area with very good service levels. I ordered and received a beautiful looking Prme Ribeye steak with Sautéed Mushrooms. By 8:30 pm we were finishing our dinner and soon after departing the restaurant. At approximately 10:55pm, I was headed to the bathroom for the first of my three trips. I felt terrible throughout the remainder of the night and into the the morning. I truly expected a better experience for the associated cost.
- Always a great mealJam69VIPDined on 6/29/2014The food and service is always wonderful, their specialty menus are very well thought out and executed. I would have rated ambience higher, but because of staffing they seated a family with a baby to the right of our table and the mother was very good and attentive and taking the child out of the dining room when they began to fuss. I wish there was a little bit of thought in the seating arrangements. This can be overlooked because I really do enjoy this restaurant. Thank you David for the wonderful attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 423 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh reviews archive.
- Over pricedFoodLover1958Dined on 6/23/2014Ruth Chris is 10X's better, and also less expensive if you can believe that . Avg. steak was 50$ with no sides , same as Chris's but smaller steaks and not close to the quality you would expect .
- wines123VIPDined on 6/18/2014Had a great meal. The steaks were really tasty and the wine list was impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Excellent in every way!! Service is impeccable. What more can be said!!Special Features:
- OutstandingSuefromPAVIPDined on 6/14/2014Those that ordered the special - filet and lobster ravs - were not thrilled. All those with various steaks/filets were 5 star. Sides were wonderful. Capuccino and desserts were fantastic as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningBravesfanDined on 6/8/2014Great night! Relaxed meal! Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay for.......OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014We booked a table through Triangle Restaurant Week as we had always heard what a fantastic restaurant Fleming's Steakhouse was. We are a married couple with a medically fragile young son, the service we received was fantastic & the food matched this. Great Steaks, Great Staff & easy to get to, make this somewhere you have to try at least once. Myself & my wife will certainly be going again but will most likely save this gem for anniversary's & the such.Special Features:
- WonderfulDined on 6/8/2014The service was excellent. The food was brought out in a timely manner. The atmosphere was clean and very nice. The server was very attentive. The experience was all around a wonderful one.Special Features:
- Pleasantly PleasingSanStoneDined on 6/7/2014We introduced our friends to Fleming's. We had a fabulous time. The braised short rib was fatty. However, the waiter ordered another plate. It Flemings's is always willing and quick to fix whatever is not right. Great customer service. We have NEVER been disappointed. You can bet on Fleming's for a great time.Special Features: