Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
4325 Glenwood Avenue
#5004 - Crabtree Valley Mall
Raleigh, NC 27612Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nc/raleigh
- Phone: (919) 571-6200
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (65)romantic (56)notable wine list (55)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (6)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Food and service were excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014It's been a while since I have been to an upscale steakhouse and this one made me wonder why I waited so long. It was my first time eating at Flemings and it was on par with others in that category. Everything we ate was awesome and our waitress was excellent. This will be my go to place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Celebration at FlemingsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/14/2014Been there several times. Food always good, service remains some of the best in the Triangle. We got lucky and placed in the private dining room which was nice and quiet, great to celebrate the anniversary. You always gulp when reviewing the pricing on this high end steakhouse, but it always lives up to its reputation and at the end you feel it was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/12/2014My wife and I go to Fleming's every year for our anniversary. We are always greeted and congratulated at the door. The card at the table is a nice touch too! Service is always top notch and the food is AWESOME! 4 thumbs up from us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food, wine & serviceLuv2DineDined on 11/9/2014Great steak. Excellent wine. Impeccable service. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HotforTamalesDined on 11/8/2014It's always a real pleasure dining at this restaurant. Everything is exceptional from the greeting to the service to the food. Fine dining really says it all. Every bite is worth the $$$, but the piece of pie we brought home to share later between three of us, although rich and delicious, was a rather stingy single serving--for $12.00. It's a shame, after all the effort they put into serving a good time and a great meal, that at the end of the evening we were left with a slight feeling of disappointment -- only for want of a couple more bites of pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014I hosted a business dinner at this restaurant. We had a great table and service for our meeting. We were never rushed and got great support from the wait staff. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayTAC49VIPDined on 11/1/2014From our arrival to our departure our dining experience was very good...but not Outstanding. Overall the food, service and ambiance are very good but we all thought the experience is overpriced. All four of us had some variety of steak that was very, very good and large enough for the biggest appetite. Just know, the a' la carte format to appetizers, salads, entree's, desserts will quickly escalate the total cost. Our group is not overly fond of this pricing approach. Our service team was a bit overzealous at trying to suggest the most expensive wines, dessert, side dishes, etc...and continually asked if we wanted to order more.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! A new favorite!BethLVIPDined on 10/31/2014My husband and I decided to try Flemings at the last moment, and we are so very glad we did! We enjoyed perfectly cooked filets, unbelievable soft bread with flavored butters, creamed spinach, stuffed potatoes and wine. Our service from start to finish was outstanding. Dawn and Kathleen saw to our every need, and more! The setting is romantic and high-end, but not stuffy. The wine list is impressive with plenty of glass choices as well. I wish we had room to try desert, but the portions are generous and we were stuffed. Previously, Angus Barn was our go-to steakhouse, but my husband declared that we have a new go-to. Thanks you Flemings for a wonderful and memorable meal.Special Features:
- Steak iSSUEAndyDined on 10/30/2014Wife ordered a Medium Filet & received a WELL Done. Granted She should have cut into the Steak when it was brought to the table, but we just didn't expect it to be so poorly prepared. We will be more careful going forward!Special Features:
- What a steakhouse should beFroinlavenDined on 10/28/2014Fleming's is a steakhouse; not a kitchy meat place with bull horns and line dancing. As such, dining here should be seen as a little snobbish. That said, the food was top notch. Brie was runny enough, but not aged too much to be overpowering. Caesar salad was nice, as the dressing wasn't heavy and the addition of fried capers was a flavorful choice. Steak (dry-aged NY strip) was just right. Enough of a fat strip to add flavor, but not so much it's half the meat. Our server, Ben, was very attentive and knew his wines and cocktails, as with a couple tips from us, he found the right drinks. One downside - it can be a little noisy. Just the acoustics of the restaurant. For a great steak and atmosphere, go to Fleming'sSpecial Features:
- FlemingsJabhVIPDined on 10/26/2014I love going to Flemings especially when they have their Prime Rib special for either $39.95 or sometimes $29.95. I love the food so much that I spent $800 to get $1000 in gift cards at Costco. Everyone is nice and you usually have great service.Special Features:
- AmazingVOL22Dined on 10/22/2014Went for our anniversary, they went above and beyond for us. We are very grateful and will certainly be back soon.Special Features:
- New Number one for special occasiontheshopperDined on 10/20/2014A must try restaurant for your special occasion. Food, Friendliness, Service and staff are all of exceptional quality. One side will easily serve two people. Highly recommend Flemmings for a special dinning experience you will not forget. Please top off dinner with Flemmings Lava Cake, a must have again end to your meal.Special Features:
- Trying to be high endlovingfreedomVIPDined on 10/16/2014Sad to say that our recent visit to Flemings was a trip back to the 80's with New York prices! Average price for a pretty good steak $50. What was most disappointing was the heirloom tomato salad. ($11 for maybe the equivalent of 1 slice of a tomato) The portion which we thought we could share was hardly enough for one and was completely tasteless AND they served the core! The throwback to the 80's balsamic reduction was very uninspired as well. So bummed we spent our hard earned money here. Looks like most of the clientele were corporate diners on someone else's dime. Not hard to believe they are owned by Outback. We'll definitely heed our favorite motto next time "Friends don't let friends dine at chain restaurants"Special Features:
- Great SteakDavidDined on 10/11/2014Just a great steak. All the courses were well-prepared. The steaks were delicious. My only complaint is that there was a small misunderstanding regarding the wine order. I wanted two glasses of the same wine, but she thought I wanted to buy the bottle. We're not big drinkers, so when she kept refilling our glasses, we were quite surprised. We ended up taking about a third of the bottle home. Other than that, they did a great job of making the occasion feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveDined on 10/11/2014Although pricey, the food and service are always outstanding and you know going in that this is a special place for which you pay a special fare. I had the main filet cooked to a perfect medium rare, and my wife had the scallops small plate wonderfully seasoned and prepared. We shared a wedge salad with fresh blue cheese dressing and had the Flemings Potatoes as a side. This dish is scalloped potatoes prepared in a baked cream sauce with cheese on top and a hint of Jalepeno seasoning. Excellent. Overall an excellent experience once again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbSusanDined on 9/28/2014Upon entering you are greeted warmly. Feels like you are dining at home, with family. Everyone on the waitstaff makes you feel comfortable and they make sure you are personally taken care of. The food is so delicious! Cooked and prepared properly to your liking. A wonderful shout out to Bethanny and John! You made our visit special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a WINNER!kimandtomDined on 9/27/2014What a great evening of fabulous food and terrific service! We had filet mignon and lobster tails and they were truly the best steak and lobster we've had in the area. Every member of the staff that we came in contact with was very friendly, helpful, and professional. They have an extensive wine list with something for everyone. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- DateNightDuoDined on 9/26/2014Great food! Great service! Great location! We've only been to this restaurant twice and each time we've been next to a table with kids. That was our only downside, we have 2 little ones and when we leave them at home we are not looking to be on our date next to kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- save your money for somewhere elsethatguy2014Dined on 9/26/2014Went here for anniversary meal. Tried several appetizers. Calamari was great. Filet plate was bland (not a good sign for a "steak" house. Order chicken. Nothing speacial. Ordered king crab. Had to send it back because it was ice cold when I bit into it. 200 dollar meal that I could half cooked at home for half the price and double the satifaction. And nothing was comped just removed.Special Features:
- Always a WinnerRN2013Dined on 9/20/2014We have dined at Fleming's on numerous occasions over the years. The service is always attentive and the food is delicious. Best steaks around. The service extends beyond the dining experience. Called to ask about the wine we had the previous evening and the employee who answered the phone went above and beyond in helping me get an image of the label. This wine was on their discontinued list and I wanted to be able to buy it myself. Never disappointed when dining at Fleming's.Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Fare one of the best places I have eaten at in North CarolinaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want great steak....CindyDined on 9/11/2014I was in Raleigh overnight and took my girlfriend to Flemings. The ambiance, food, and service by David were top notch. I had filet, my GF had lamb, and we enjoyed a few selections from the 100 wines by the glass list, which is fabulous. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Exellent!pattyDined on 9/6/2014Awesome service! Got those yummy truffles! Celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary for the third timrSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Broken StreakOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014After three outstanding experiences in a row at Fleming's, a heavy hand with the salt shaker spoiled visit #4, our wedding anniversary dinner. Both our baked brie appetizer and our filet mignon entrees were too salty to enjoy. Service and ambiance were excellent as usual. Hopefully, this was just an off-night in the kitchen, but there really should be no off nights when paying top dollar. A free dessert was a nice touch but could not completely eliminate our disappointment.Special Features:
- Pricy but worth it!MikkiDined on 9/3/2014This is for sure a special occasion restaurant, but it's our go to place when we can swing it! The wine list is amazing, the steak is melt in your mouth status, and the service is on point!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!RTH86VIPDined on 8/30/2014Very good service and the food was terrific. I highly recommend Flemings if you want exceptional service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with a clientTracyMDined on 8/28/2014Restaurant is nice but a little too dark for someone who needs assistance. Traditional steaks - but my friends came out overlooked - they made up for it which was nice. Nice place a little overpriced in my eyes but still good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT dining experience.Fine2dineVIPDined on 8/17/2014Went to dinner with my family. Waiter (Brian Smith) was very knowledgable and attentive. We always ask for him when we dine here. Food was excellent, cooked to perfection as usual. I prefer Flemming's to the other steak houses in the area because of quality of ingredients, flavor, value and impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still yhe best around for the priceJabhVIPDined on 8/3/2014We try and go every week since it such a friendly and the food is excellent Courtney was a great server.Special Features:
- Romance and carrot cakeLuvmyeggsVIPDined on 7/31/2014Quiet booth, our server Nick was awesome! Even made us an Irish coffee not on the menu! Carrot cake is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's birthdayFunNightsOutDined on 7/26/2014He wanted a "small steak" and I thought of Fleming's. He would never treat himself to that dinner so it was perfect for my treat. The waiter was charming and attentive, the steaks were perfectly done and delicious, and there was a "sweet" gift for him at the end. A perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 435 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh reviews archive.
- Second time dining hereJoycVIPDined on 7/25/2014Decided to try again for a special occasion. Food was okay but nothing special and restaurant barely half full on a Friday night. Doesn't feel like a high end steakhouse. Something is missing. Service was very good but I think we will pass on another visit. Too many other options in Raleigh.Special Features:
- Great food and friendly staffJabhVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food, great specials and friendly staff we go erred week because they appreciate our businessSpecial Features:
- Great for business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014We had an all day business meeting and everyone was from out of town, not familiar with Raleigh restaurants. This was a great find and very enjoyable, resulting in a memorable experience - and as the host it accomplished everything I wanted.Special Features:
- great crab legs!cttttDined on 7/21/2014Besides the fact that the servers and managers kept checking on me and my friend while dining it was perfect! There is a such thing as too much service!
- Great food but priceySHarrisVIPDined on 7/21/2014Thank goodness for the Prime Rib Sun-Mon special which is an amazing deal. Food can be very pricey and because it's ala carte it can add up quickly. Great quality but not sure it's worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is fabulousJabhVIPDined on 7/14/2014The food is great and the Prime rib special is well worth the $29.95. Salad, Prime rib, side, and dessert. It can't be beaten.Special Features:
- FAB SERVICE TO MATCH FOOD!denapVIPDined on 7/7/2014When Fleming's has a Prime Rib Price Fixe special - GO FOR IT! Our server, Courtney, was the BEST! She was only surpassed by our food choices. My WEDGE was outstanding and my spouse's Fleming's salad was as fresh as it could be. Our prime rib was cooked absolutely perfectly delicious and gives The Angus and Sullivan's a real run for your money. Our sides were equally qualified - my Fleming's potatoes were awesome and my spouse's double cut fries were perfect as well. Our desserts - my creme brulee and his chocolate pecan pie were sheer heaven. Courtney was very attentive, personable, knowledgeable, and adorable. We will ask for her next time! Being gluten intolerant was no problem at all.Special Features:
- A Special evening, with more food..jwltechVIPDined on 7/6/2014Celebrated our sons Belated 29th BD, and our Son-In-Laws early August BD as well... Three of us loved the Sunday Prime Rib special, two enjoyed the Four course special of the evening...those having the specials were my Daughter and Son...they were blown away by the value and quality of the meal, my Bride, SIL and myself had to 'struggle ' thru the quality/quantity of the prime rib, more than enough for more meals at home...Special Features: