Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
4325 Glenwood Avenue
#5004 - Crabtree Valley Mall
Raleigh, NC 27612Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nc/raleigh
- Phone: 9195716200
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Raleigh reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)notable wine list (68)romantic (63)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (8)great for brunch (7)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Excellent!!RTH86VIPDined on 8/30/2014Very good service and the food was terrific. I highly recommend Flemings if you want exceptional service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with a clientTracyMDined on 8/28/2014Restaurant is nice but a little too dark for someone who needs assistance. Traditional steaks - but my friends came out overlooked - they made up for it which was nice. Nice place a little overpriced in my eyes but still good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT dining experience.Fine2dineVIPDined on 8/17/2014Went to dinner with my family. Waiter (Brian Smith) was very knowledgable and attentive. We always ask for him when we dine here. Food was excellent, cooked to perfection as usual. I prefer Flemming's to the other steak houses in the area because of quality of ingredients, flavor, value and impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still yhe best around for the priceJabhVIPDined on 8/3/2014We try and go every week since it such a friendly and the food is excellent Courtney was a great server.Special Features:
- Romance and carrot cakeLuvmyeggsVIPDined on 7/31/2014Quiet booth, our server Nick was awesome! Even made us an Irish coffee not on the menu! Carrot cake is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's birthdayFunNightsOutDined on 7/26/2014He wanted a "small steak" and I thought of Fleming's. He would never treat himself to that dinner so it was perfect for my treat. The waiter was charming and attentive, the steaks were perfectly done and delicious, and there was a "sweet" gift for him at the end. A perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time dining hereJoycVIPDined on 7/25/2014Decided to try again for a special occasion. Food was okay but nothing special and restaurant barely half full on a Friday night. Doesn't feel like a high end steakhouse. Something is missing. Service was very good but I think we will pass on another visit. Too many other options in Raleigh.Special Features:
- Great food and friendly staffJabhVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food, great specials and friendly staff we go erred week because they appreciate our businessSpecial Features:
- Great for business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014We had an all day business meeting and everyone was from out of town, not familiar with Raleigh restaurants. This was a great find and very enjoyable, resulting in a memorable experience - and as the host it accomplished everything I wanted.Special Features:
- great crab legs!cttttDined on 7/21/2014Besides the fact that the servers and managers kept checking on me and my friend while dining it was perfect! There is a such thing as too much service!
- Great food but priceySHarrisVIPDined on 7/21/2014Thank goodness for the Prime Rib Sun-Mon special which is an amazing deal. Food can be very pricey and because it's ala carte it can add up quickly. Great quality but not sure it's worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is fabulousJabhVIPDined on 7/14/2014The food is great and the Prime rib special is well worth the $29.95. Salad, Prime rib, side, and dessert. It can't be beaten.Special Features:
- FAB SERVICE TO MATCH FOOD!denapVIPDined on 7/7/2014When Fleming's has a Prime Rib Price Fixe special - GO FOR IT! Our server, Courtney, was the BEST! She was only surpassed by our food choices. My WEDGE was outstanding and my spouse's Fleming's salad was as fresh as it could be. Our prime rib was cooked absolutely perfectly delicious and gives The Angus and Sullivan's a real run for your money. Our sides were equally qualified - my Fleming's potatoes were awesome and my spouse's double cut fries were perfect as well. Our desserts - my creme brulee and his chocolate pecan pie were sheer heaven. Courtney was very attentive, personable, knowledgeable, and adorable. We will ask for her next time! Being gluten intolerant was no problem at all.Special Features:
- A Special evening, with more food..jwltechVIPDined on 7/6/2014Celebrated our sons Belated 29th BD, and our Son-In-Laws early August BD as well... Three of us loved the Sunday Prime Rib special, two enjoyed the Four course special of the evening...those having the specials were my Daughter and Son...they were blown away by the value and quality of the meal, my Bride, SIL and myself had to 'struggle ' thru the quality/quantity of the prime rib, more than enough for more meals at home...Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 7/5/2014Flemings never disappoints. We have been to several Flemings in different states and they have consistent good quality food, drinks and service. Their prime rib special for $29.99 is a fantastic deal. We will continue to be loyal Flemings diners.Special Features:
- Great deal on Prime RibpickyeaterDined on 7/3/2014The Prime Rib special at $30 is such a great deal - prime rib, salad, side and desert. And full size portions. We took our sons there for a family celebration, the service was excellent as well as the food. This is the second time we've taken our family to Flemings for the Prime Rib special. We'll do it again next time it's available.Special Features:
- The Steak Dinner that left meHeartyeaterVIPDined on 6/30/2014This was a Monday evening dinner, thus not very busy. It was a very comfortable dining area with very good service levels. I ordered and received a beautiful looking Prme Ribeye steak with Sautéed Mushrooms. By 8:30 pm we were finishing our dinner and soon after departing the restaurant. At approximately 10:55pm, I was headed to the bathroom for the first of my three trips. I felt terrible throughout the remainder of the night and into the the morning. I truly expected a better experience for the associated cost.
- Always a great mealJam69VIPDined on 6/29/2014The food and service is always wonderful, their specialty menus are very well thought out and executed. I would have rated ambience higher, but because of staffing they seated a family with a baby to the right of our table and the mother was very good and attentive and taking the child out of the dining room when they began to fuss. I wish there was a little bit of thought in the seating arrangements. This can be overlooked because I really do enjoy this restaurant. Thank you David for the wonderful attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedFoodLover1958Dined on 6/23/2014Ruth Chris is 10X's better, and also less expensive if you can believe that . Avg. steak was 50$ with no sides , same as Chris's but smaller steaks and not close to the quality you would expect .
- wines123VIPDined on 6/18/2014Had a great meal. The steaks were really tasty and the wine list was impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Excellent in every way!! Service is impeccable. What more can be said!!Special Features:
- OutstandingSuefromPAVIPDined on 6/14/2014Those that ordered the special - filet and lobster ravs - were not thrilled. All those with various steaks/filets were 5 star. Sides were wonderful. Capuccino and desserts were fantastic as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningBravesfanDined on 6/8/2014Great night! Relaxed meal! Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay for.......OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014We booked a table through Triangle Restaurant Week as we had always heard what a fantastic restaurant Fleming's Steakhouse was. We are a married couple with a medically fragile young son, the service we received was fantastic & the food matched this. Great Steaks, Great Staff & easy to get to, make this somewhere you have to try at least once. Myself & my wife will certainly be going again but will most likely save this gem for anniversary's & the such.Special Features:
- WonderfulDined on 6/8/2014The service was excellent. The food was brought out in a timely manner. The atmosphere was clean and very nice. The server was very attentive. The experience was all around a wonderful one.Special Features:
- Pleasantly PleasingSanStoneDined on 6/7/2014We introduced our friends to Fleming's. We had a fabulous time. The braised short rib was fatty. However, the waiter ordered another plate. It Flemings's is always willing and quick to fix whatever is not right. Great customer service. We have NEVER been disappointed. You can bet on Fleming's for a great time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014Excellent food, but only for special occasions due to its very high prices. I hate the "nickel and dime" for side dishes. You can't include a potatoes or vegetable? Too much cost to come there with any frequency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service very good, food just okay!JoycVIPDined on 6/7/2014First time dining here during restaurant wk at $30 for 3-course. Food presentation was lacking and side portions small. Steak served on a plain white plate looked sparse and unappealing. No sauces, nothing. Certainly wouldn't want to pay the $40.95 regular menu price for it. Come on, you can do better than that when you are trying to lure new customers to return! Ordered a glass of wine and sent it back as it was bad. They replaced the wine with a $4 higher cost glass and charged me without asking if I was willing to pay extra. Seems like a fine dining place would have "comped" it. (Didn't notice the charge until I got home as my dining partner paid the bill.) Waiter was good but, again, not happy with the wine switch. Won't return.Special Features:
- Total ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014Upon entering Fleming's and sitting down, you realize that you are about to experience something special. The wine list is so expansive that they bring it to you on a tablet. The dining area has just the right amount of light and noise level, that will provide the perfect setting if you are out with the family or celebrating a special occasion. It has a very relaxed atmosphere with a staff that is very professional and knowledgeable. You will not feel any pressure to spend more than you want, as the menu can be very pricey. Finally, the food was fantastic and we will definitely be making another reservation.Special Features:
- Great Night at Fleming's!!Foody1VIPDined on 6/6/2014We had a wonderful dining experience at Fleming's during Triangle Restaurant Week. Our filets were some of the best we have ever had! All was good. We will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant week dinnerWFgroupDined on 6/5/2014The 8oz filet menu, Fleming salad, cheese potatoes, asparagus, and cheesecake was a great value for this nice and pricey place. Great service and ambiance. Will come again.Special Features:
- Absolutely Fantastic!NeedingDateNightDined on 6/4/2014I do not recall the last time I had a steak as tender and delicious as the filet I enjoyed at Fleming's Raleigh. Having never been to Fleming's before, we chose to try Fleming's during restaurant week. We were not disappointed. The wait staff was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We ordered an additional side from the menu, as my wife is somewhat of an onion ring aficionado. The adult libations were delicious. One area that Fleming's could improve: dessert. The Prix-fix restaurant week menu offered two options, both were somewhat of a disappointment' following an excellent steak, the desserts tasted generic. Over all, go for the dinner, leave for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyagreatmealDined on 6/2/2014Went during restaurant week and had a great salad and fantastic desert. The steak, though tender had a sour milk smell. I was the first diner of the evening.Special Features:
- Excellent service!MfscrnaVIPDined on 5/31/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday and were treated with excellent service. The staff is very attentive, but doesn't overdo it. The beet salad and Caesar salads were delicious while the filet and ribeye were also very good and filling. This is a great place to celebrate a special occasion. Very romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak heavenLuvagoodfindDined on 5/30/2014Enjoyed the filet cooked as requested. Service was great. Husband had the swordfish which was also great. The only thing I would change is the bread. It was salted and I wasn't crazy about the spreads that came with it, although my husband liked one of them. I would recommend dining here.Special Features:
- great dinneralfeyDined on 5/25/2014We enjoyed the meal immensely. The filet was perfect, potatoes delicious, and the service was great. We just started the truffles we got in a little box after the meal and they are amazing.Special Features:
- Love ItValentinesDinnerDined on 5/17/2014Celebrate my 10th Anniversary at Flemings and was extremely satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentgreatfoodeVIPDined on 5/17/2014Steak always cooked to order, service is impeccable. Great for quiet night with your loved one!!!Special Features:
- Much Better 2nd timeBuzzmanRVIPDined on 5/14/2014Our dinner was very good this trip. Food was cooked the way we asked and the dessert was to die for. Lava Cake is definitely the way to go. Much better experience this time.Special Features:
- Dinner not on time360GuyDined on 5/11/2014A great mothers day for mom but no so much for Dad. Waiter forgot to place Dads steak order and had to wait while his family enjoyed their meal. How can you only order half the tables meal and forget the other half? The meal was good but not great although a lot better than Sullivans. Next time we will try Ruth Chris..maybe our meal will all come out at the same time?Special Features: