Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
555 E. Lancaster Avenue
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/pa/radnor
- Phone: 6106889463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor - Best Restaurants in Radnor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (83)notable wine list (64)fit for foodies (37)romantic (34)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (26)vibrant bar scene (24)hot spot (14)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- ReallyReally Loud, for high $ placeMikeVIPDined on 8/26/2014The food was fabulous, as usual, the wine was great. The noise takes the place down at least 2 stars, again as usual. Tables are really close. The guy filling the water glasses was way off his game that night. If it wasn't so noisy, we would go more often, but when you can't hear the person next to you without a significant increase in volume and leaning in, its not a high-end restaurant.Special Features:
- SohoVIPDined on 8/24/2014Worst server ever in a fine dining venue. The manager seemed very disturbed about my complaints, & encouraged me to come again. I may; it was a great steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!JaneVIPDined on 8/23/2014I've eaten here on many occasions and it has never disappointed me. I'm not even a meat eater but there is plenty of seafood options to chose from. The service is impeccible and never overbearing. I have also used Flemings for many business dinners from 4 people to 40 in their priviate dining rooms. Again, no one was ever disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good time......THeDaddymanDined on 8/22/2014Food and service are always top-notch. Our go-to steak house.Special Features:
- Always good, but very loud...sandyBVIPDined on 8/19/2014Love the food, service was great (Jill our server was wonderful). Only down side was how loud it was... hard to hear if you have more than 4 at your table... but otherwise loved our meals, drinks, service, etc.Special Features:
- Consistently greatbyeFuzeVIPDined on 8/18/2014They do it time and time again. Always great food and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/17/2014We've been enjoying Flemings more and more recently. It is a great high end steak house with wonderful service. This night happened to be Sunday so they had prime rib which, in addition to being good, was a nice value. Came with salad, sides, dessert, and the price was much lower than the usual Fleming's fare. Service was, once again, friendly and very professional. They gladly accomodated our request to move tables when we were first sat in the middle of a busy dining room. Good, but expensive, wine list but once again a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- mainlinerDined on 8/17/2014Flemings never disappoints. Expensive but great for the special occasion.Special Features:
- Perfect Place to Eat69erVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our food was very good, the waitress very personable, and went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. My husband was very surprised how he was treated for his birthday. Only complaint is its not handicap friendly, because the doors to come in the building on the lower level was locked.Special Features:
- Great Local Steak HouseWAHVetteVIPDined on 8/15/2014It is a great thing to have a NYC Quality Steak House on the Main Line. Flemings does a great job every time and the wait staff is the best I have had anywhere.Special Features:
- As Expectedjagman8fDined on 8/13/2014Steakhouse décor, steakhouse bar, steakhouse food, steakhouse prices. Meets steakhouse criteria.Special Features:
- Loved it!!!CathyDined on 8/8/2014Our waiter Richard was amazing!!! Thank you for making our son's 22nd birthday a great occasion.!!!Special Features:
- ClassyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014We have enjoyed Flemings many times for anniversary and special occasions. Always great service and they make you feel specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib SpecialFillyFoodieDined on 8/4/2014Great value for their Prime Rib Special though the choices are getting redundant. Sides are always great with plenty to share and desserts are delicious. Consistent management of dining room staff provides attentive service. Always have leftovers to take home.Special Features:
- Very good!marshapetVIPDined on 8/2/2014So, we tried something different as my hubby and I are not really meat eaters. I had the skewered shrimp small plate , a salad & mushrooms all fabulous,and my hubby had the absolute BEST chicken ever! Really great dinner AND it is always good to see our favorite waiter , Richard , he's the best too!Special Features:
- Overpriced for the qualityshiva2013VIPDined on 7/28/2014I used to frequent this restaurant about five years ago and the food was exceptional for the price. A couple years ago it seemed like the quality of the steak had dropped from amazing to pretty good. Unfortunately, the price is still set for amazing. Additionally, the wine prices are ridiculous. A bottle of wine that would cost 18 at the state store is 84. I questioned the server and she kept giving me stories about how the state of PA controls all liquor sales and it affects their prices. Considering everyone in Philadelphia already knows that it made no sense why she would use this line of defense. Especially since my question was simply, "is that the same vintage as the state store." Location is convenient, but that's about it.
- Great as usualLouiseDined on 7/27/2014The prime rib special in the summer is a great value! The meat came out as ordered and was delicious. In fact everything was delicious! Our waiter was very friendly. Our doggie bag made a great meal the next day as well :)Special Features:
- Special occasion diningambtamDined on 7/27/2014Great place when you want to indulge in celebrating a special occasion. Food was outstanding and service exceeded expectations. Drew, our server, was attentive, fun, and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent servicePFinDined on 7/25/2014Our waiter, Marco was excellent. Very friendly and made sure everything was as we wantedSpecial Features:
- always amazingBAGKDined on 7/20/2014we've come here for birthdays, nights out, held large parties in the back room, etc and it's always great
- EnjoyableBetsyVIPDined on 7/11/2014We had a lovely dinner - I especially loved the Flemings salad! My steak was tender and tasty. I definitely recommend the Colby red wine blend. Our waitress was very personable, and gave us all the time we wanted to have a leisurely meal. It was a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Stakes are HighTeeJayVIPDined on 7/6/2014My title is a pun on words. Lol. Of course the steaks are high, it's Fleming's Steakhouse. This is my second visit to Flemings's Steakhouse. My first time here was at a different location in LA. It was superb. From the moment we pulled up to valet to the moment we walked out it was awesome. This location was about the same, give or take. For some reason the waiters thought we were regulars, and greeted us saying, "You've been here before, you look familiar. Butler is ringing a lot of bells for some reason." I was amazed to feel as though I was an honored patron, however another waiter came over and said the same thing. So it lead me to think this is a marketing tool Fleming's uses with it's guest to make them feel comfortable. But great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Very GoodDrGrapesVIPDined on 7/6/2014Fleming's delivers a very high quality experience, especially for a steakhouse chain. We were celebrating our anniversary and they added a couple of nice touches to honor that occasion. The wines by the glass is always one of the strong points of their offerings. Fleming's corporate and local wine staff deserve high marks for the diversity, quality, and fair pricing on their wine offerings. As a trained wine educator it's nice to see the wine pad with the hyper links to detailed descriptions on the wines - an ideal use of technology. We enjoyed the Prime Rib special which is a fantastic value. My only complaint was that the salads were heavy on the dressings for our personal taste. Otherwise awesome!Special Features:
- RosieVIPDined on 7/5/2014This place is ok if you don't mind the wait staff leaning over the table and if you enjoy brown lettuce and greasy scallops!
- BJPkVIPDined on 7/5/2014Our waitress was lovely, friendly and attentive. The food was very good. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Learn to cookIamprettyfairDined on 7/3/2014I ordered the special the other night that came with the tuna sashimi appetizer and the steak and salmon entree. The tuna was extra salty, as it was so gross, I had to force feed myself into making my parents think they were getting their money's worth. The steak was good as Outback's at best; I'd just rather go to Morton's. In addition, the salmon was watered down from the attempted 'honey glaze.' All I'm saying is, I'll stick to Fleming's happy hour because it's dirt cheap, but I'll take my $250 on a regular night elsewhere in the city that has legit food. Train your chefs.Special Features:
- special birthdayLindaVIPDined on 7/3/2014It was a wonderful experience. My friend was given a birthday card at her place setting and we had a fabulous meal and the service was excellent. There was an issue that my friend had changed her mind on her entrée and they brought the wrong dish. They couldn't have been more apologetic. The manager immediately came to our table and apologized and went above and beyond by taking both entrees off of our check! I was shocked. They were awesome. And my friend was given a beautifully wrapped box of chocolates and $25 gift card to Flemings. I had been there for my birthday and received the same. It's a fabulous restaurant for food and good service. It's my special occasion place because you know you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- The perfect nightYummyDined on 7/1/2014The food and service was absolutely amazing! It couldn't have gotten any better! The tuna was delicious and the lamb was phenomenal! Topped off with a lava cake, YUM! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/28/2014Fleming's is always great and we have been there many times.
- Excellent food and serviceScottDined on 6/28/2014Nice wine selection. One recommendation is to add candles to the table. We were able to read the menu but several people around us used flashlights on their phone.Special Features:
- Love the happy hour!foodie949VIPDined on 6/25/2014First off, the valet is free, so can't complain about that! The drinks are phenomenal and the food so far is mouth watering! My favorite is the blueberry lemon drop - James knows exactly how to make it - especially if you're a whiskey-lover, he is the go-to person!!!Special Features:
- The StandardAce531Dined on 6/18/2014The Standard is the bar that Fleming's sets for their steaks and service. Everything is always great here. Dining early makes for a lower level of noise and a much less hassled waitstaff. Will definitively be back again.Special Features:
- Not the best spot for Father's DayBearsmomVIPDined on 6/15/2014Or any busy occasion. We have been to Flemings many times but Father's Day was very busy (of course) and the experience was not great. The server stated his intent to not be intrusive during the meal and proceeded to be one of the most intrusive waiters I have encountered, interrupting us repeatedly to see if every was "ok". However, it took forever to get the check and pay and our car was not brought to the front in advance (servers job) for the the first time ever. Our famous Fleming potatoes never arrived. My swordfish entree was dropped on way to table (not servers job and it was ok, accidents happen) but re-fire came back raw and second fire was like leather. Comped my entree and gave us a $25 coupon, but we won't be back.
- Great dinnerCarlVIPDined on 6/15/2014We had a good meal and good service. The bread was the best ever. We will be back!Special Features:
- strongBushtownOriginalDined on 6/15/2014Rivaled Capital for steak quality, I'm a fan...highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceMediocrewontdoDined on 6/15/2014Food was great but our waiter made our night! Great suggestions for my 11 & 6 yr old. Plus they loved his curly mustache !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mme18Dined on 6/14/2014Good food and service, but it's a very, very expensive night out. They were very accommodating about our bringing a toddler. The noise level is high enough that you can't hear children, but conversation is still possible.Special Features:
- Great restaurantGoldiegirlVIPDined on 6/14/2014Consistency in excellent food & service make this one of the best restaurants around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special timesKelkanDined on 6/10/2014This is a great place to celebrate a special occasion or milestone birthday. They go the extra mile to treat you well!Special Features:
- Enjoyable food attentive staff.DavidDined on 6/9/2014A pleasant experience. Flemings is consistent delivering good food and service with a lovely steakhouse ambience. Dinner was capped by some lovely chocolates in honor of our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.