Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
555 E. Lancaster Avenue
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/pa/radnor
- Phone: 6106889463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor - Best Restaurants in Radnor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (95)notable wine list (69)fit for foodies (40)romantic (36)good for groups (32)neighborhood gem (28)vibrant bar scene (23)hot spot (17)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Consistently Goodloves2eatoutVIPDined on 9/12/2014Been to this Fleming's location many times & it's consistently good. I even had my son's high school graduation party there several years ago! This time may have been the best from a food perspective! My standard favorites: The wedge salad and my petite filet were the best I have ever had - filet was perfectly cooked and so tender I didn't even need a knife! We all devoured the delicious onion rings. If I have one complaint it would be that it was way too noisy to hear on a Friday night. Our table of 6 was in the middle of the dining room & it was impossible to hear the waiter unless he was speaking directly into my ear (I'm NOT hard of hearing) and having a conversation w/o shouting across the table to our friends was very difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerBunkDined on 9/6/2014Had a great time and great meal once again. And our waiter was great. He was very sociable and answered any questions with great detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakLovegoodfoodDined on 9/6/2014We booked a table for my father-in-laws birthday dinner. Good appetizers and great steak. Also great dessert. A little noisy for our party of 4 but still a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!Happy2eatDined on 9/6/2014First class dining! Food outstanding! Best food I've had in a long time ! Steak cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aways Good to Count On!NewZagats2VIPDined on 9/6/2014We are so blessed! They are close! Great Food! The Favorites are the lobster tempura and the 2 of the mushroom ravioli, and split the house salad with no onions…. fast and perfect service, they can be counted on when off in a hurry to a show. We let them know and they were SO GREAT, we came back two nights in a row! No other restaurant is as wonderful! Plus 1000 pts! We love YOU! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To Filet or Not to Filet?BelleNicoleVIPDined on 9/6/2014Our waiter was excellent. He was very engaging and very responsive. He provided service beyond our expectations. Had it not been for him, we probably would have been disappointed in the overall experience because the food was very bland. The bread/butter combo served had little to no flavor despite being presented as such. The filet had no taste at all, the béarnaise was very blah. The saving grace was the Flemings potatoes. Dessert was very bland too. We had 5 pm reservations and were seated promptly and as the evening progressed the restaurant filled up but the noise level wasn’t loud, the overall ambience was romantic and beautiful. Just wish the food had flavor
- Always Can Be Counted ON! :-)NewZagats2VIPDined on 9/5/2014We love this restaurant, for so many reasons! We feel cared for and appreciated there, even if it is a quick bite before a movie with a friend! Especially amazing is the lobster tempura and the mushroom ravioli and we like to split a Fleming salad…with no onions! Just the BEST! So Fresh! :-) We even came back two nights in a row, because they were so great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, Expensive, But ExcellentMainLineTravelersDined on 9/3/2014Went here at 7:15 on a Wednesday evening for dinner with out of town friends, but the noise level was so loud it was hard to talk with them over dinner. It did quiet down as the evening progressed, but for the first half of the meal it was difficult to communicate with each other. The prices are outrageously expensive, but the meal was excellent. The filet was wonderful. Mashed potatoes with blue cheese was yummy. Overall, I would recommend, but be prepared for a big bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but very pricey!SteakLoversVIPDined on 8/30/2014As soon as I opened the menu I noticed that all the prices had increased. We did have a wonderful meal, but it was very expensive. The bill came to $160.00 for the two of us. Which sounds about right for a good steakhouse meal. However, we had no alcoholic beverages and no appetizers. We shared one salad and ordered two side dishes since the entree's do not include any vegetables. So beware before you book your reservation. The food was very good, the steak cooked perfect and the seafood very fresh. I will now only be eating at Flemings for an extra special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/29/2014Good food, great service, but very noisy and expensive.
- Just Ok this time.elanddDined on 8/29/2014We've enjoyed really delicious food at Flemings several times. Something just wasn't as good this time.Special Features:
- Date nightJenniferDined on 8/28/2014It was a nice evening. My cocktail (Sidecar) was NOTHING like expected, and my husband who will NEVER complain said something which shocked me. It tasted like syrup from the bottom of a can of fruit. The restaurant was not crowded, but our server seemed to be quickly distracted. He forgot my husband's drink, forgot answers to questions,...he must have been too busy or had difficult tables. Based on reviews I skipped the creme brûlée and got the carrot cake....yummy!Special Features:
- ReallyReally Loud, for high $ placeMikeVIPDined on 8/26/2014The food was fabulous, as usual, the wine was great. The noise takes the place down at least 2 stars, again as usual. Tables are really close. The guy filling the water glasses was way off his game that night. If it wasn't so noisy, we would go more often, but when you can't hear the person next to you without a significant increase in volume and leaning in, its not a high-end restaurant.Special Features:
- BirthdayDJFROMPHILLYDined on 8/26/2014I have dined here before. The food is excellent as was the service. It was my wife's birthday and we had a great time. It is pricey but it is worth it.Special Features:
- SohoVIPDined on 8/24/2014Worst server ever in a fine dining venue. The manager seemed very disturbed about my complaints, & encouraged me to come again. I may; it was a great steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!JaneVIPDined on 8/23/2014I've eaten here on many occasions and it has never disappointed me. I'm not even a meat eater but there is plenty of seafood options to chose from. The service is impeccible and never overbearing. I have also used Flemings for many business dinners from 4 people to 40 in their priviate dining rooms. Again, no one was ever disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good time......THeDaddymanDined on 8/22/2014Food and service are always top-notch. Our go-to steak house.Special Features:
- Always good, but very loud...sandyBVIPDined on 8/19/2014Love the food, service was great (Jill our server was wonderful). Only down side was how loud it was... hard to hear if you have more than 4 at your table... but otherwise loved our meals, drinks, service, etc.Special Features:
- Consistently greatbyeFuzeVIPDined on 8/18/2014They do it time and time again. Always great food and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/17/2014We've been enjoying Flemings more and more recently. It is a great high end steak house with wonderful service. This night happened to be Sunday so they had prime rib which, in addition to being good, was a nice value. Came with salad, sides, dessert, and the price was much lower than the usual Fleming's fare. Service was, once again, friendly and very professional. They gladly accomodated our request to move tables when we were first sat in the middle of a busy dining room. Good, but expensive, wine list but once again a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- mainlinerDined on 8/17/2014Flemings never disappoints. Expensive but great for the special occasion.Special Features:
- Perfect Place to Eat69erVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our food was very good, the waitress very personable, and went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. My husband was very surprised how he was treated for his birthday. Only complaint is its not handicap friendly, because the doors to come in the building on the lower level was locked.Special Features:
- Great Local Steak HouseWAHVetteVIPDined on 8/15/2014It is a great thing to have a NYC Quality Steak House on the Main Line. Flemings does a great job every time and the wait staff is the best I have had anywhere.Special Features:
- As Expectedjagman8fDined on 8/13/2014Steakhouse décor, steakhouse bar, steakhouse food, steakhouse prices. Meets steakhouse criteria.Special Features:
- Loved it!!!CathyDined on 8/8/2014Our waiter Richard was amazing!!! Thank you for making our son's 22nd birthday a great occasion.!!!Special Features:
- ClassyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014We have enjoyed Flemings many times for anniversary and special occasions. Always great service and they make you feel specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib SpecialFillyFoodieVIPDined on 8/4/2014Great value for their Prime Rib Special though the choices are getting redundant. Sides are always great with plenty to share and desserts are delicious. Consistent management of dining room staff provides attentive service. Always have leftovers to take home.Special Features:
- Very good!marshapetVIPDined on 8/2/2014So, we tried something different as my hubby and I are not really meat eaters. I had the skewered shrimp small plate , a salad & mushrooms all fabulous,and my hubby had the absolute BEST chicken ever! Really great dinner AND it is always good to see our favorite waiter , Richard , he's the best too!Special Features:
- Overpriced for the qualityshiva2013VIPDined on 7/28/2014I used to frequent this restaurant about five years ago and the food was exceptional for the price. A couple years ago it seemed like the quality of the steak had dropped from amazing to pretty good. Unfortunately, the price is still set for amazing. Additionally, the wine prices are ridiculous. A bottle of wine that would cost 18 at the state store is 84. I questioned the server and she kept giving me stories about how the state of PA controls all liquor sales and it affects their prices. Considering everyone in Philadelphia already knows that it made no sense why she would use this line of defense. Especially since my question was simply, "is that the same vintage as the state store." Location is convenient, but that's about it.
- Great as usualLouiseDined on 7/27/2014The prime rib special in the summer is a great value! The meat came out as ordered and was delicious. In fact everything was delicious! Our waiter was very friendly. Our doggie bag made a great meal the next day as well :)Special Features:
- Special occasion diningambtamDined on 7/27/2014Great place when you want to indulge in celebrating a special occasion. Food was outstanding and service exceeded expectations. Drew, our server, was attentive, fun, and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent servicePFinDined on 7/25/2014Our waiter, Marco was excellent. Very friendly and made sure everything was as we wantedSpecial Features:
- always amazingBAGKDined on 7/20/2014we've come here for birthdays, nights out, held large parties in the back room, etc and it's always great
- EnjoyableBetsyVIPDined on 7/11/2014We had a lovely dinner - I especially loved the Flemings salad! My steak was tender and tasty. I definitely recommend the Colby red wine blend. Our waitress was very personable, and gave us all the time we wanted to have a leisurely meal. It was a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodlover3VIPDined on 7/11/2014Fleming's Steakhouse offers superb food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Stakes are HighTeeJayVIPDined on 7/6/2014My title is a pun on words. Lol. Of course the steaks are high, it's Fleming's Steakhouse. This is my second visit to Flemings's Steakhouse. My first time here was at a different location in LA. It was superb. From the moment we pulled up to valet to the moment we walked out it was awesome. This location was about the same, give or take. For some reason the waiters thought we were regulars, and greeted us saying, "You've been here before, you look familiar. Butler is ringing a lot of bells for some reason." I was amazed to feel as though I was an honored patron, however another waiter came over and said the same thing. So it lead me to think this is a marketing tool Fleming's uses with it's guest to make them feel comfortable. But great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Very GoodDrGrapesVIPDined on 7/6/2014Fleming's delivers a very high quality experience, especially for a steakhouse chain. We were celebrating our anniversary and they added a couple of nice touches to honor that occasion. The wines by the glass is always one of the strong points of their offerings. Fleming's corporate and local wine staff deserve high marks for the diversity, quality, and fair pricing on their wine offerings. As a trained wine educator it's nice to see the wine pad with the hyper links to detailed descriptions on the wines - an ideal use of technology. We enjoyed the Prime Rib special which is a fantastic value. My only complaint was that the salads were heavy on the dressings for our personal taste. Otherwise awesome!Special Features:
- RosieVIPDined on 7/5/2014This place is ok if you don't mind the wait staff leaning over the table and if you enjoy brown lettuce and greasy scallops!
- BJPkVIPDined on 7/5/2014Our waitress was lovely, friendly and attentive. The food was very good. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Learn to cookIamprettyfairDined on 7/3/2014I ordered the special the other night that came with the tuna sashimi appetizer and the steak and salmon entree. The tuna was extra salty, as it was so gross, I had to force feed myself into making my parents think they were getting their money's worth. The steak was good as Outback's at best; I'd just rather go to Morton's. In addition, the salmon was watered down from the attempted 'honey glaze.' All I'm saying is, I'll stick to Fleming's happy hour because it's dirt cheap, but I'll take my $250 on a regular night elsewhere in the city that has legit food. Train your chefs.Special Features: