Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
555 E. Lancaster Avenue
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/pa/radnor
- Phone: (610) 688-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor - Best Restaurants in Radnor ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Radnor reviews from OpenTable diners
185 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (128)notable wine list (95)fit for foodies (63)good for groups (59)romantic (58)neighborhood gem (40)hot spot (39)vibrant bar scene (33)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (5)Show More
- Good Food, Great ServiceMargeiDined on 11/16/2014We enjoyed our dinner. My only criticism was that the prime rib had grissle and was a little tough. Everything else we had was very good. The steak was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as AlwaysFlemingsDined on 11/16/2014The food was amazing. Their signature Fleming's Potatoes are a MUST have, and any steak will melt in your mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantLarrydermVIPDined on 11/16/2014Everything was perfect. The hostess asked whether we wanted a booth or a table. The waiter took the drink order promptly. Time was given for us to enjoy them. The food order was taken with appropriate questions being asked. The roast beef was prepared just as each of us wished. Dessert was included, and the waiter suggested that we take one of them home. A wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Delicious and romantic!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014Flemings is probably our first choice when it comes to steak houses near Philadelphia-the steak is delicious. Wonderful dark atmosphere, perfect for a romantic dinner. Top notch service and extensive iPad wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go somewhere else!!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/15/2014over cooked steak, over-spiced vege's, way over priced average wine. Free Valet parking best thing about place!
- My birthday dinnerjamoDined on 11/15/2014Excellent! i had the porcini rubbed filet, a bottle McMurray Ranch pino noir. My companion had the dry aged rib eye. Perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta love itMainLinePicksDined on 11/14/2014Can't miss. Terrific Scene, great food, great energy level. They use a new technique to create a crust on the outside of the steak... absolute perfection. It's towards the pricier end of the spectrum, but it's absolutely worth it for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downhill from the past.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/14/2014Service was good, steak was good, the sides (4 of them) tasted like frozen chain food with fake sauce.
- Great nightKeeyahDined on 11/9/2014This was our first time to Fleming's steakhouse and the experience was great from start to finish..Shanay the hostess and Amy our waitress was the best! I can't wait for another experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Class all the way!RAWSpoonDined on 11/8/2014We celebrated a birthday there the other night. Outstanding food (steak selection and sides are awesome), service, drinks, and atmosphere. Marco, our server, was excellent. Attentive, pleasant, accommodating, but not overbearing. The wine list is extensive and nicely presented on a tablet at the bar/table. We mentioned the birthday celebration, and the manager came by to personally wish a happy birthday, and at the end of the night, presented a box of very tasty chocolate truffles in a nice gift box, along with a $25 gift card for a future time. I highly recommend Flemings.Special Features:
- As always, fantasticAlKaHallDined on 11/8/2014Great service, great food, great wine, great everything. I've never had a bad experience here.Special Features:
- Consistent, great dining experiencenoreasonneededDined on 11/7/2014I can't think of another restaurant on the Main Line that orchestrates and executes your overall "experience" as well and as consistently as Flemings. From valet to host to floor staff, they make you feel welcome, appreciated and valued end to end. In addition to nailing the basics without fail, they hit it out of the park by including some really great little things, for example, our server asking the valet to pull to our car up when he dropped our check. Menu highlights included the oysters, filet, stuffed baked potato and Crème Brule. Plenty of wine list choices by glass or bottle.Special Features:
- Always a great mealYellbyVIPDined on 11/4/2014The steaks at Flemings are the best in the area! The food is always consistent and great!! They have an awesome wine selection as well!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- allyallyDined on 10/27/2014pricey but worth the difference. athey handled our anniversary dinner terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GREAT to US!!NewZagats2VIPDined on 10/25/2014No matter who I come there with and for what food that is chosen, it is ALWAYS Great! The manager is always so nice to us!! We always feel welcome! The food is always YUMMY!!! We can't wait to go BACK!! Few places you can really count on!! They almost always give 1000 pts!! They are the BEST there!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014The food was phenomenal. The filets were cooked to perfection and the mashed potatoes were delicious. We also ordered creamed spinach which was amazing. They shave slices of cheese on top which made the dish. We all ordered dessert and the chocolate lava cake was a hit. Because we were celebrating my birthday, the restaurant had a card waiting for me when I arrived and after dinner presented me with a box of truffles along with a gift card. It was a very nice touch. We loved that the waiter took our parking voucher and our car was waiting out front when we exited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bones in fish specialbobsmojoVIPDined on 10/25/2014I brought my father to dine at Fleming's before a show at a Philadelphia theatre. I ordered the fish (sea bass) special and my father ordered one of the steak selections which are always good. The wait between appetizer and entre' was length. Finally the food comes. My fish on top of mashed potatoes was desert drive and was full of bones to the point it was uneatable. My father's steak on the other hand was excellent. The manager was super apologetic and offered to make me a steak, however we would have been late for the performance. He then presented me with a $30 voucher and his business card. Outside of the fish, it was a good evening. I tried fish there on my last visit and was also mediocre so...avoid their fish and stay with steakSpecial Features:
- Great steak houseGeorgeDined on 10/25/2014Everything about our dinner was first-rate. We especially appreciated the creativity the chef used in some of the small touches. We will definitely keep coming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICKVIPDined on 10/23/2014PRICEY WINE LIST ; SMALL PLATES TASTY ; STEAKS VERY EXPENSIVE SERVICE VERY GOOD; HAPPY HOUR HAS INADEQUATE SPACE TO ORDER BAR FOOD ;VALET PARKING ADDS TO COST OF DININGI would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealLibraryladyDined on 10/21/2014We have celebrated many special occasions at Fleming's. If you make note of special occasions and dietary restrictions, they always follow through. We were wished a Happy Anniversary as soon as we entered the restaurant, by the Hostess who sat us at our table and by the wait staff. There was even a surprise or two at the end of the meal. The food is outstanding - We had the Porterhouse for Two - and the chocolate turtle pie is to "die for". Just wish they would turn down the music - or at least play Sinatra or soft music. The noise level is a little too loud and loud music doesn't help. Thank you Fleming's for helping us celebrateSpecial Features:
- Amazing service, good for occasionsKittyzarDined on 10/21/2014We went for our last night out on our honeymoon. They treated us like gold. Our server, Steven, was super nice and funny. He made recommendations and chatted with us. Even though he had several tables he always made time. The manager came over to say hello and check in on us. The food was very good (The bread and butter is amazing!), but the service was the best part. The prices are super high, so if you can find a discount, that is the way to go. I wouldn't have gone without a giftcard or discount to tell you the truth, and I wouldn't go back unless it was a special occasion or a giftcard was given to me...but we were very happy.Special Features:
- Late Dining AllowedAnnieBananieVIPDined on 10/18/2014We were so pleased to be able to find a kitchen on the Main Line that was open after 10PM! We don't always eat that laate, but things happen. My prime bone-in ribeye was very good, but my husband found his chicken a little dry and he didn't care for the sauce. Wine list is has lots of selections.Special Features:
- pleasantly pleasedCupcakeDined on 10/18/2014I am not one for dining in the "everyone" goes here kind of place. This was a place where people seem to go but I didn't feel like I was socially not in the in crowd. Great food, wonderful service and I could hear my husband talking without screaming over background noise. Crowded but not overpoweringSpecial Features:
- OK but you can do betterbestDMVIPDined on 10/17/2014It's not bad, but there are better steakhouses out there. Expensive bone-in ribeye had a big hunk of fat.
- Fleming's is Fabulous!ATLandPHLVIPDined on 10/13/2014Fleming's Radnor has become a family tradition for celebrations. Went this week to celebrate my niece's birthday and had a perfect time thanks to Carmen (one of the night managers). Carmen is a GEM and one of the reasons I visit Fleming's. She's professional, warm, funny, and ensures we have a perfect dining experience whenever we're there. Love Carmen and love Fleming's...a sidenote, I'm a vegetarian and I STILL love Fleming's - the mushroom ravioli are to die for! Thanks Fleming's!Special Features:
- SpagsDined on 10/13/2014Our anniversary gift after dinner was a nice surprise. We found the noise level to be very loud , even on a Monday night. The small plate dinners were a nice surprise for us light eaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surf & TurfOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/12/2014Excellent filet, cooked perfectly. Australian lobster tail was delicious, a close second to Maine lobsterSpecial Features:
- Great Food, Way too ExpensiveOneBrokeGirlDined on 10/10/2014Fortunately, we had a gift certificate. Otherwise, we may have been washing dishes afterward! The prices for the entrees are exorbitant and that is an understatement! And they come with nothing! Everything is a la carte. Crazy. That being said, the food is good but I'm inclined to stick to the Happy Hour here which is awesome! The same delicious food and drinks but at drastically reduced prices. If money isn't an issue, by all means eat in the dining room. But if you are careful with your money, skip it. There are plenty of other nice restaurants in the area with reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointedCulinary6Dined on 10/10/2014After forgetting to serve the salad/appetizer course our server offered to keep the too quick-to-arrive entrees warm while getting our salads prepared. I asked for the manager. At this price I did not want a steak that had been sitting for 20 minutes while they corrected their mistake. We were convinced the steaks were indeed re-served us as they were only warm. Even though the manager comped two side dishes we still paid what seemed like way too much for an evening that was supposed to be special. I believe our waitress had too little experience and too many tables. We have previously enjoyed our Flemings experiences. Can't say we are eager to return.Special Features:
- Too LoudPatriciaDined on 10/9/20145 of us had a reservation on a Thursday night. We were all from out of town, there on business, staying at the Radnor. Our food and service were great! It was waaaay too loud to have any meaningful conversation. That was too bad for us because we wanted to talk before a meeting the nexxt morning. We would have stayed and had another bottle of wine but we had to get out to hear ourselves. I do not like the way you ask for the noise level rating. You do not offer too loud as a choice. It looks like you think "the louder the better". Not always the case.Special Features:
- A go to place in the neighborhoodmarcellofavDined on 10/9/2014I love this restaurant! The service is fantastic and the meal is always prepared perfectly. Whether I go with a group or just with one person, it's always an awesome fun experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- INCKPDined on 10/8/2014We were a group of 8 and they were kind enough to give us a private room which really helped with the noise as the restaurant was very full the evening that we dined there. Wine list was great, food was great. Would definitely come back and highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite steakhouse!LindaZVIPDined on 10/3/2014Consistently delicious! Great menu, great service, great wine list, great atmosphere, valet parking is a plus! Service personified!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special AnniversaryJCinDTVIPDined on 10/3/2014Our anniversary trip to Chicago was cancelled so we decided to go to Flemings. It is always a special place with great food and service but this time, Damien, without knowing it was a special day, outdid anything we could have hoped for. Thanks for making this such a great anniversary.Special Features:
- Not What We ExpectedFoodieVIPDined on 10/3/2014Between my fatty filet, and my hard baked potato, I was surprised by the poor quality of the food at a restaurant this expensive. We were expecting Ruth Chris caliber, but what we got was Ponderosa. The only redeeming part of the meal was the bread, the onion soup, and the wedge salad. However, we went there and spent that kind of money for the steak, not the bread.
- Best happy hour everletseatVIPDined on 10/2/2014We always chose Fleming's to celebrate every special occasion. They always make it a special night.Special Features:
- consistently greatMPfromPAVIPDined on 9/30/2014One of our all time favorites! Consistently delicious food, excellent service and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicedanaDined on 9/28/2014This is a neighborhood restaurant for us and a family Sunday dinner. The service was great--not rushed at all even though it was a busy night with a full dining room. As the only wine drinker at the table I appreciate the great selection of wines by the glass. We wanted to take home some leftover sides , when they were accidentally discarded the waiter brought a fresh full order from the kitchen wrapped for takeout.Special Features:
- DO NOT GO HERE!!!SaltLifeGirlVIPDined on 9/28/2014I made a reservation for our party of 6 for 4:15...we arrived early at 4:00 and were seated within 5 min. Great Hostess staff-that's about the nicest thing I can say about this place. Our waiter 'DREW" honestly was rude, and extremely slow-we should have left. We were one of two tables in the entire place when we were seated, another (party of 4) was sat right next to us 5-10 min. later...He was their waiter as well, he took their order first (idk why?). I actually heard that table complaining to him and actually raising their voices to him about their bad experience with him as a waiter. The food was good, not great. I will not return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/27/2014good food and good service.we know we will have a great meal.Special Features: