Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria
9712 West Northern Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/peoria
- Phone: 6237729463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria - Best Restaurants in Glendale / Peoria ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)notable wine list (27)romantic (21)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (13)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- slow during the summer?chuckDined on 9/10/2014restaurant seemed to be about 75% full and the bar was filled. not much of a slow down for a summer wed. night. food,service and attention to detail were handled well as usual. I do have to admit that the beef prices have risen significantly since my last visit which makes my enjoyment a little less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningluvdsunVIPDined on 9/7/2014Celebrated birthday and they made it very special including gifts for the guest of honor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freakin' Fantastic!LocalfoodieDined on 9/1/2014Once again, a lovely evening with our family. And our server, Steven, was superb. We will continue dining here-bar menu and dining menu are great, and quite reasonable. We also enjoy the list of wines, however at this particular visit, we were told there are changes being made, so we could not order one of our favorite chardonnay's, nor did the bar stock Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (for our non-wine drinking brother). But no worries, another choice was made, and the evening was delightful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MisterBDined on 8/31/2014Flemings always has outstanding food and service. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great fine dining experience. Prime rib is always prepared perfectly. Salads are excellent,French onion soup is the best I have ever had. Carrot cake had to go home it's very rich and a generous portion lasts at least 2 days.Special Features:
- Great!steakloverVIPDined on 8/27/2014Always a pleasure coming here. Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeDeeDined on 8/27/2014The food was outstanding We especially loved the mashed potatoes with lobster. Our steaks were cooked exactly as we ordered. We are returning this weekend with an out of town guest.Special Features:
- Special DinnerRJJPDined on 8/27/2014Food was excellent service was Super we had a wonderful time one of our favorite West valley restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteglonmoVIPDined on 8/27/2014This is our favorite restaurant. Aside from every aspect being perfect, they are very accommodating and give us a table positioned so that my Great Dane service dog will also be comfortable and away from an aisle so that she doesn't interfere with the wait staff.Special Features:
- Not as good as other FlemingsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014Pros: + One of the best restaurants in the West Valley saving a drive to Scottsdale + Well cooked and prepared steaks and sides + Good cocktails and decent wine list Cons: - No complimentary valet parking - Poor cuts of meat and much smaller portions for the price than other Flemings. Lesser, cheaper cuts being passed off as a nice steak. - Waiter offered us bottled water but did not know what still water was (as in sparkling or still?). - This location does not enforce any manner of dress code. Diners were wearing cowboy hats & ball caps while eating. Many patrons were wearing sports jerseys, shorts, and sneakers. Not sure why anyone would want to spend $200-$300 to eat a meal in workout clothes.
- Filets are the bomb!YayaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Started with the calamari which had good flavor but there was too much sweet chile sauce and the dish was soggy. Shared the Fleming's salad which was just OK because of a tasteless house dressing. But then the main courses arrived and all was forgiven. I had the Newport Filet Mignon which is their smallest filet. It was the perfect size as it is paired with a small portion of the Fleming's potatoes. I don't like leftovers so i could eat each delicious, perfectly cooked bite. I went with the broiled preparation and asked for some chimichuri sauce on the side. Lots of flavor and not sitting in butter like so many steakhouses. My companion had the 3 course Summer pre fixe meal. Filet & salmon for the entree course. Aslo cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner celebration.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/8/2014Good service. Great wine list. Excellent steak. Room is open design with a bar on one end and kitchen on the other. A little noisy for business discussions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Low standard for Fleming's foodGalemarie72Dined on 8/5/2014Kids meal less than satisfactory....over cooked potatoes and my grandson likes Outback Steak better.....that's sad !! My son had filet and crab. He didn't like the crab and the filet was just ok....My Flemings salad was fair. Unsatisfactory for Flemings!!
- Our choice for special occasionsDjw07Dined on 7/27/2014Always great food-Sunday prime rib special is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for all occasionsDatenightdiningDined on 7/27/2014We are never disappointed by a date night at Flemings! The service is impeccable, and the food is always served to specifications. Great for both a casual evening out or a special occasion!Special Features:
- great food great serviceTravelGirlDined on 7/19/2014We dine here about twice a year, and each time we go it gets better and better. Amazing staff, and the service is always great......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ready For Super BowltidbitsVIPDined on 7/14/2014The prime rib was clearly the best we've ever had. All four were in agreement. Everything that went with it was just as superior. The salads, the sides, ( stuffed baked, onion rings, bleu cheese mashed and green beans). Wow how great. And the service was just as superior. Sorry I did not get the young man's name but he did a great job. And of course the deserts were awesome to. You better call and make your reservations now for Super Bowl week. This place will be sold out as its just a few minutes from the stadium.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGcarriebearie315Dined on 7/11/2014This was our first experience at Flemings and we are thoroughly impressed. Everything was exceptional from the second we walked in the door to the second we left. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not worth the price ...RippedoffDined on 6/27/2014My client's steak had to be returned 2 times. Food good. Not spectacular as it used to be. Service sub-par.
- The BestglonmoVIPDined on 6/25/2014Our favorite place to dine. Food and service are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014My filet seemed like a sirloin rather than a tenderloin; thin, some gristle, not what I expected for $40. Creamed spinach was very peppery. Waitress was inattentive, but friendly. Very disappointed.
- Father's Day dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014We were expecting more. The prices did not have value for the food served. I had a fish special, halibut, it was dry. We won't return for a while. I have eaten here several times and this time it was ordinary.
- Excellent dinnerMichaelinWeHoDined on 6/8/2014If you are looking for an incredible high-end dining experience, Fleming's is it! Their food is unmatched. Perfect for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite ResturauntshevanDined on 6/6/2014I love this place! We go to Flemings everything we are in town. Superb service and amazing food. You will.leave stuffed but your mouth will be watering thinking about when you will be back. YUM!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- better this timerareplusDined on 6/4/2014Had the ribeye on 1st visit and was not impressed. On this visit, I had the dry aged ribeye and added the truffled lobster and caviar with bernaise sauce served on top of the steak. This truely is the best steak I have had in a long time. I don't know if it was the dry aged steak or the sauce, but I couldn't get enough. Also notable was the mushroom ravioli app. I had hoped to get oysters on the half shell to start, but was a couple weeks too late for the season. Also, I would have liked to see escargot on the menu, but realize it's not really a steakhouse item. The markup on alcohol is a little outrageous given that the price of a martini is almost as much as the bottle costs at Total Wine, but such is life in the restaurant world.Special Features:
- Class, Elegance, ServiceAnthonyDined on 5/31/2014The atmosphere exhibits class; the ambiance flows with class; and the class of the environment is detailed by the impeccable service. The wine list is extensive and food was top notch!!! Enough said!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Goodeatwell2Dined on 5/28/2014Fleming is consistently consistent on all fronts...food, service ambiance and accountability. Always personal and have not been disappointed yetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCelebratingDined on 5/23/2014The food was excellent and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- The following 258 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria reviews archive.
- DianeDined on 5/14/2014Outstanding in every way. It s my favorite choice for a special occasion. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary there and we received gift cards and candy from the manager. Our steaks are always done to perfection.Special Features:
- Extreme Expense for AverageAZnative23Dined on 5/11/2014Took my mother for Mother's Day. Bill for 3 was $200. Food did not warrant that price. Lobster Bisque had consistency of pumpkin soup and did not have the rich, buttery flavor I associate with my favorite soup. My mother and I both had prime rib. We had it cooked two different ways but we couldn't tell the difference; they were both over-cooked. The sides were shared between the table and unremarkable. The positive: The nutty chocolate cake and cappuccino were the highlight of the meal. The waiter was attentive and friendly and we were seated quickly.Special Features:
- the truthHonestCritiqueDined on 4/28/2014Went here for our anniversary. The Place was loud. Couldn't hear the server talk, I had to ask her to repeat what she said several times. I got the new york strip boneless. For 50+ dollars..? the food was not that good. No flavor.. very disappointed because I heard good reviews about this place. I Told all my friends about this horrible experience. The only good thing was the chocolates for our anniversary from them. But still Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Save your money and cook for your lady instead.
- YANKEEDined on 4/25/2014The Phoenix area is void of better quality restaurants. As a steakhouse Flemings is better than most in the area judging the food, price, an ambiance. However it does not compare to other chain such as The Palm. Unfortunately the medium priced restaurants are very popular in Arizona.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2014Great food and a lovely Easter Brunch for a great value and received a gift card during our visit. Will go backSpecial Features:
- Suburb DiningTheoldSaltDined on 4/16/2014Excellent food and service only touches on the edge of the suburb dining experience which awaits you on each visit. The service is impeccable lead by our server, Terri! The delectable flavors of each and every food item is unmatched in the Valley of the Sun! Disappointment does not exist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service, good food...Jim7VIPDined on 4/12/2014....but not v. good food. The service was great - a few minor miscues but overall great! Certainly on par with the Scottsdale and DC Ranch. I know it's a steak place but it's a higher end steak place and the non-steak options should be v. good. They were ok but not v. good. I had scallops (small plate) and they were just ok. They were tired and flavorless. My date had a lobster tail and tenderloin (I think) combo and the lobster tail was ok. It was overcooked. Her steak was cooked to perfection and was v. good. We were told they make their desserts in house - I guess it's true. We split something and it was v. good. I started with a tenderloin capaccio which was good but I'm not sure I'd get it again or recommend it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Positive experienceBrianDined on 4/7/2014First time at a Flemings and very pleased with the experience. Food and service were outstanding.Special Features:
- Perfect in all ways..GREATKarenDined on 4/6/2014Prime rib was perfect. Sauces were outstanding. Be ready to part with $$$$$Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all Flemmings are alikeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/5/2014I have been to this Flemings twice now and both times have left disappointed. For the price of the food, the quality of the food is not up to par. Other Fleming's are much better - Our steaks were tough and not all that flavorful. For the price, I expect more. Friends have said the same. I would not go back to this one.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionDianeDined on 3/30/2014Wonderful setting,great food, prime rib Sunday special was wonderful. My prime rib done perfectly. Service excellent. Will go back.Special Features:
- Happy BirthphxcoyotesDined on 3/30/2014Get place to bring your wife or girlfriend for her birthdaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brian serviced our group andMartha333VIPDined on 3/24/2014Brian serviced our group and our experience was very positive. As always, the food was superb. Lamb Chops and Filet Mignonette were done perfectly. Overall an excellent evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.