Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria
9712 West Northern Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/peoria
- Phone: (623) 772-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria - Best Restaurants in Glendale / Peoria ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Peoria reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)notable wine list (53)romantic (38)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (28)neighborhood gem (23)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (11)hot spot (10)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Love Flemings!CherylDined on 11/23/2014Our dining experience at Flemings has always been enjoyable. It's our first choice always to celebrate any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night out2great4wordsDined on 11/22/2014I really enjoyed spending an evening with friends and excellent service and food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- highly recommend!DassDined on 11/20/2014Celebrated our anniversary with my wife here. The steak was almost perfect, the clam chowder soup was great too. Good selection of wines too. The food didn't take too long. Service was fantastic, and we will come back here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Servicecliffy55Dined on 11/20/2014Indicated this visit was for my wife's birthday when I made the reservation. We were greeted by name by the hostess, and wished a Happy Birthday. The waitress also greeted us by name, with another birthday wish, and a greeting card from the staff. Later the manager greeted us by name, checked on the service and meal quality, and gave my wife a $25 gifts card to use later (at Flemings) for a birthday gift. My wife had the pris fixe entree which included dessert, so not sure if they would have brought a dessert for the occasion (the dessert was outstanding, by the way). Finally, at the end, the waitress gave my wife a box of chocolates as a parting gift. The steals were delicious and cooked to order, as were the sides. I really enjoyed my wedge salad. Perhaps the only negative on the food, my wife's vegetable salad either had no dressing, or one of very little flavor. As well, a small glass divider separates the bar from the restaurant (the bar was teeming for happy hour, by the way) which allowed the bar scene and TV to flow into the restaurant, which detracts a bit from the restaurant's ambiance (perhaps a larger, more opaque divider would help). All in all, though, outstanding service and a fine meal will bring us back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- desertdogDined on 11/18/2014After an abismal dining experience at a California Flemming's location (which we will not be returning to), it was a wonderful experience to dine at the Peoria Flemming's. The food was excellently prepared, the presentation was very appealing, and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Night at FlemingsOttoDined on 11/8/2014We had dinner last Saturday to celebrate my wife's birthday. Jose was our server as he has been every time we are at Flemings in Peoria. Started out with a great Pinot Noir for the ladies and of course a Sapphire gin and tonic. Bone in ribeyes were terrific. Completed the meal with lava cake and creme brûlée. Food was terrific. Jose paid attention to every detail. Even took a picture of the three of us. I am always impressed that the food and service is consistently excellent.Special Features:
- always an excellent choice!twoodDined on 11/1/2014We like to go to Fleming's as often as we can. Amazing steaks. Never disappointed. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib SpecialWPKAZDined on 10/30/2014My wife and I decided to take Flemings up on their Prime Rib Special for $29.95. It was good for 5 days and it seems everyone else was doing the same. It was packed with a waiting list at 5:30PM. That $29.95 wile buy you a 12 oz. boneless Prime Rib, one side, one salad and one dessert. That is a savings of $50/person over normal prices. The food was very good. Prime cooked to perfection. Salad was crisp and covered with an adequate dressing and a slice of blue cheese. The Molten Lava Cake oozed out with chocolate sauce. The service was sporadic as our waitress, very friendly, did all she could to handle the big crowd. With the amount of people the place was noisy. I look forward to returning and trying one of their sumptuous steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great deal for a great steakDjw07Dined on 10/30/2014All 4 of us had the prime rib special and felt it was the best meal we have had in years. Great service as wellSpecial Features:
- One of my new favorites!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/28/2014Wow! Visiting the area and looking for a restaurant with great food and a fabulous selection of wine. Searched on OpenTable and found this place with an amazing selection of wines by the glass. So was my first visit and it sure won't be my last! The food was excellent and I chose wines by the glass for each course - all were so good I went out the next day to a wine store to find them (I am a wine snob)! Then to have service that was superb, just really, really impressed me. This will now be my my new usual go-to place when I'm traveling here. Saw on Open Table other locations which I will also try. Kudos to the owners of Flemings. They put how to do a group of restaurants, on a whole new level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!!2great4wordsDined on 10/25/2014The food, staff and atmosphere was perfect!! Our Anniversary dinner was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!!DCVoorDined on 10/25/2014We had dinner there on a Saturday night and everything was perfect from beginning to end. Not inexpensive, but definitely worth every dollar!Special Features:
- Lovely EveningluvdsunVIPDined on 10/20/2014We enjoy the friendly service, wine selection and food choices. The ambiance, attention-to-detail and trained staff add to a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsLuvfinefoodsandwineDined on 10/20/2014I hve tried numerous restaurants from Eddie V's to Capital Grill and I have to say the Steaks and Fresh Fish are Amazing. I have yet to try there Oysters but hopefully that will be my next visit.we usually visit Flemings 3-4 times a month and a couple times in between to sit on the patio and have a few cocktails... We really enjoy the upbeat and friendly staff!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday to me!foodluverDined on 10/18/2014We went to dinner to celebrate my birthday with our 3 children. It was one of the most enjoyable experiences we have had in a while. The service was phenomenal! The food was wonderdul! Our kids had options at a price that was acceptable! And we were treated for our next dining experience. We did get seared in a more private room that we really enjoyed. The noise level was perfect for conversation and enjoyment! Perfect night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful birthday celebrationVJAZVIPDined on 10/16/2014We dined as part of my husband's birthday celebration. We were greeted promptly and felt welcome. Our server was attentive, but not overbearing. The food was delicious from appetizers through dessert...the chocolate lava cake is our favorite! We received a $25 gift card for a future visit and a box of truffles for my husband's birthday. We did not, however, have a picture taken like we have when dining for other special occasions. We highly recommend Flemings for a nice evening out or for a special occasion.Special Features:
- LacklusterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2014Considering all the hype I heard surrounding this restaurant, I was extremely underwhelmed. The hostess seemed bored, the food was average, and the server was somewhat inattentive. For what I paid to dine here, I could have enjoyed a quality piece of beef from The Stockyard....twice!Special Features:
- Celebrated 27th Wedding AnniversaryAFvetandHisWifeDined on 10/10/2014Thank you so much! My husband and I were celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary and you all made it a very special evening indeed. From the waitress who was extremely attentive to the manager who came over and inquired upon the service and food. Everyone was supremely polite and attentive. The box of truffles, the $25 gift card, and the card signed by all the wait staff in the room was an added nice touch. Again, thank you so much to every one of you! Excellent service, delicious food, and we can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Good Food Horrible ServiceCulinaryGeniusDined on 10/8/2014Nothing bad to say about the food whatsoever. However, the service was horrible.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Amazing dinner! Went or my husband's birthday and they made him feel so special! Great staff, great experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- YANKEEVIPDined on 10/4/2014ALTHOUGH I MADE A 1000 PT RESERVAION I ONLY RECEIVED 1OO POINTS ON OPEN TABLE.THE RESPONSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET FROM OPEN TABLE HAS BEEN NON EXISTING. PLEASE CONTACT ME.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High prices for Low QualityGourmetGhettoGoerVIPDined on 10/1/2014This was the first time in memory that we had a subpar meal at a Fleming's. We ordered the filet with lobster-stuffed shrimp for our mains. We found the filet to be small and lacking flavor, and the shrimp tasted fishy. We should have sent it back, like I did the Mai Tai, which was too fruity. The lava cake dessert was perfect, though, per usual. Our waitress was friendly and competent, but the service was--strangely for a Fleming--rushed. If this had been our first dining experience at Fleming's, I doubt that we would have gone back.Special Features:
- RojoDined on 9/28/2014Great food, service and the experience was phenomenal. Great place for special occasions or just a late night snack and drink. Great job folks!Special Features:
- one of our favoritesAmyBaconDined on 9/27/2014We've always been a fan of Fleming's but hated driving to DC Ranch to go. We were afraid the service wouldn't be the same in a different area. We were VERY wrong. The service, atmosphere, wine, food and did I mention SERVICE were all far beyond our expectations ... We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BullseyeJustMyPointOfViewVIPDined on 9/26/2014Some Flemings can miss the mark. This one hit the bullseye. Try the aged rib eye or New York. It is hands down better and worth the extra ten dollars. We split the rib eye and the other couple split the New York. Ample food with calamari to start. Each couple shared a salad and we had creamed corn, mushrooms and asparagus. Forced ourselves to make room for the lava cake. 😉Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceTamTamDined on 9/23/2014I must say that both my husband and I were thrilled with Fleming's. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and right from the time we walked in the door they made us feel like honored guests. Our server was awesome, wine was superb and meal was mouthwatering!!!! They even took our picture and sent us home with a 5X7, an anniversary card and a takeaway gift of bonbons. We will definately be going back the next time we are in town. Loved it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy eaterchuzthis1Dined on 9/21/2014We are regulars at Flemings, et al and have always had great meals and servers are exceptional. We always look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow during the summer?chuckDined on 9/10/2014restaurant seemed to be about 75% full and the bar was filled. not much of a slow down for a summer wed. night. food,service and attention to detail were handled well as usual. I do have to admit that the beef prices have risen significantly since my last visit which makes my enjoyment a little less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningluvdsunVIPDined on 9/7/2014Celebrated birthday and they made it very special including gifts for the guest of honor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freakin' Fantastic!LocalfoodieDined on 9/1/2014Once again, a lovely evening with our family. And our server, Steven, was superb. We will continue dining here-bar menu and dining menu are great, and quite reasonable. We also enjoy the list of wines, however at this particular visit, we were told there are changes being made, so we could not order one of our favorite chardonnay's, nor did the bar stock Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (for our non-wine drinking brother). But no worries, another choice was made, and the evening was delightful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MisterBDined on 8/31/2014Flemings always has outstanding food and service. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great fine dining experience. Prime rib is always prepared perfectly. Salads are excellent,French onion soup is the best I have ever had. Carrot cake had to go home it's very rich and a generous portion lasts at least 2 days.Special Features:
- Great!steakloverVIPDined on 8/27/2014Always a pleasure coming here. Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeDeeDined on 8/27/2014The food was outstanding We especially loved the mashed potatoes with lobster. Our steaks were cooked exactly as we ordered. We are returning this weekend with an out of town guest.Special Features:
- Special DinnerRJJPDined on 8/27/2014Food was excellent service was Super we had a wonderful time one of our favorite West valley restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteglonmoVIPDined on 8/27/2014This is our favorite restaurant. Aside from every aspect being perfect, they are very accommodating and give us a table positioned so that my Great Dane service dog will also be comfortable and away from an aisle so that she doesn't interfere with the wait staff.Special Features:
- Not as good as other FlemingsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014Pros: + One of the best restaurants in the West Valley saving a drive to Scottsdale + Well cooked and prepared steaks and sides + Good cocktails and decent wine list Cons: - No complimentary valet parking - Poor cuts of meat and much smaller portions for the price than other Flemings. Lesser, cheaper cuts being passed off as a nice steak. - Waiter offered us bottled water but did not know what still water was (as in sparkling or still?). - This location does not enforce any manner of dress code. Diners were wearing cowboy hats & ball caps while eating. Many patrons were wearing sports jerseys, shorts, and sneakers. Not sure why anyone would want to spend $200-$300 to eat a meal in workout clothes.
- Filets are the bomb!YayaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Started with the calamari which had good flavor but there was too much sweet chile sauce and the dish was soggy. Shared the Fleming's salad which was just OK because of a tasteless house dressing. But then the main courses arrived and all was forgiven. I had the Newport Filet Mignon which is their smallest filet. It was the perfect size as it is paired with a small portion of the Fleming's potatoes. I don't like leftovers so i could eat each delicious, perfectly cooked bite. I went with the broiled preparation and asked for some chimichuri sauce on the side. Lots of flavor and not sitting in butter like so many steakhouses. My companion had the 3 course Summer pre fixe meal. Filet & salmon for the entree course. Aslo cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner celebration.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/8/2014Good service. Great wine list. Excellent steak. Room is open design with a bar on one end and kitchen on the other. A little noisy for business discussions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Low standard for Fleming's foodGalemarie72Dined on 8/5/2014Kids meal less than satisfactory....over cooked potatoes and my grandson likes Outback Steak better.....that's sad !! My son had filet and crab. He didn't like the crab and the filet was just ok....My Flemings salad was fair. Unsatisfactory for Flemings!!
- Our choice for special occasionsDjw07Dined on 7/27/2014Always great food-Sunday prime rib special is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.