Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
8030 Via Dellagio Way
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/orlando
- Phone: 4073525706
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (73)notable wine list (56)romantic (44)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (21)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Went with a group for Magical Dining and was disappointed in this choice. They did not offer any vegetable or starch with the entrée and I felt that we were treated poorly because we were there for Magical Dining Menu. The service was poor and the wait for our food was extremely long. There was one point that I looked around and NO FOOD was coming out of the kitchen. Would not choose this restaurant again.
- Sam71Sam71Dined on 9/26/2014My wife, Grandaughter and myself enjoyed our night at The magical dining experience the food and service was first classSpecial Features:
- A favoriteTontoDined on 9/23/2014I am never disappointed with Flemings. Amazing steak but their seafood is also delicious! Great place to go for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant.TimelessDined on 9/21/2014The staff is very attentive and the food was wonderful. We especially liked the Scottish salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindFloridaVacationerDined on 9/20/2014Fantastic filet mignon. Excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone who visits the Orlando area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never going backHospitalitySeeker0514Dined on 9/20/2014A few friends and I went to Fleming's for dinner, all as first time guests. Our first impression was not so great. We should up for our 8:45 reservation and did not get seated until 9:10. It then took a few minutes for our server to greet us. We informed him of a peanut allergy and we still received their complimentary "bread" with a peanut spread. It took 15 minutes for our drink order to come, another 20 for our food to come. We hardly ever saw our server. He had an attitude of he was too good to serve us. Although the food was great, the service was horrible. From the moment we walked in until we left. Coming from a restaurant, server/bartender, background, I was embarrassed. I will never eat at Fleming's again. We all felt unwelcome
- PerfectionJohnVIPDined on 9/20/2014Fleming's Steakhouse is an excellent restaurant. The food and service are always good. Even on a busy night. You can't find a better steak at any price. They also have an extensive wine list.Special Features:
- MichelleSweetMMDined on 9/20/2014Adam N was the most fantastic server ever. The place was happy and happening. The food was hot, fresh and delicious. They had the add on lobster tails for only $10. The wine list was amazing.Special Features:
- HoldIt1sttimeDined on 9/19/2014The dinner food and service very memorable but ruined by the extremely dirty ladies bathroom. SO BAD I had to HOLD IT and find a clean restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravellerDined on 9/19/2014Very fine dining with classy atmosphere and love service. Truly a wonderful dining experience; we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Birthday diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Service was excellent. Took picture for celebration. Food was delicious. Went with magical dining. Steak just thrown on a plate. Poor presentation. Had to order extras. Have been to three other magical dining experiences. Flemings did not compare. Did on the cheap. Made us very uncomfortable. Was a very quiet night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food. noisymuleloverDined on 9/13/2014When I walked in, I was taken aback by the amount of noise. We had original reservations at 8:15 and had to delay until 9:00. I apologized when I arrived and was told even if we were there earlier we still wouldn't have a seat. At 9:30, we noticed a table open in the bar and toik it. The hostess finally came at 9:45 asking if we wanted a seat. The food was very good and so was thr wineSpecial Features:
- happydinerhappydinerDined on 9/13/2014It was very crowded probably due to Magical Dining month which I am sure is why it took pretty long to get food. Food was excellent. Worth waiting for. I really liked the picture idea! The server was wonderful. Very attentive and lots of percs for my birthday. It made for a special night for my family and me. I do have to say it is a very loud place. Hard to hear those talking across the table. Not really sure how something like that could be fixed.Special Features:
- GreatJasperDined on 9/13/2014Food experience was outstanding as was the staff. Steaks were outrageous and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceMRRCVIPDined on 9/13/2014Went to celebrate a Birthday with a Friend and our server Jen was very attentive her drink recommendations were on point. The farmers daughter is a MUST but beware they go down fast. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was expecting moreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014Food was good but not amazing for the price ..not a memorable meal for a prestigious steak restaurant.Service was slow ..good wine list.. Not in my top 10
- Always a winner!Geoff1066Dined on 9/6/2014Fleming's never disappoints! From food to wine, the selection and quality is hard to beat. This time, it was Orlando Magical Dining menu. This is a budget conscious must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceYummy22Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I had the filet and scottish salmon and both were excellent. I'm never disappointed with Flemmings as their service and consistency is always top notch.Special Features:
- guess management123eatoutDined on 9/6/2014We were a party of two and was placed in a room where a party of at least 20 people were celebrating. We were willing to wait but was told that there were not anymore open tables. However, before we were assigned, we were told that a party of two were just finishing and we would have that table. I may be wrong but I felt that it was probably race related. It was too late to leave and go to another restaurant. Like the food. I have been to Fleming, Orlando. Would not refer to this location.Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 9/6/2014I had the Filet for the first time in a long time. I usually have the dry-aged NY. Filet is normally very tender anyway. This Filet took tender to a whole new level. I think this steak starting cutting before the knife got to it. Also try the Hot Salmon. They also have the best Wedge Salad in town. It's the presentation of the dressing and add-ons.Special Features:
- Great serviceOurquiettimeDined on 9/6/2014Great service, good food but a bit loud for us. The potato's were awsome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 9/2/2014In Flemings style the service was great. Not my first Flemings experience and they are consistent across their locations. Our group loved the food! Steak, pork chop and seafood, all excellent! Another steakhouse, but one that does it rightM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so soWaltDined on 8/31/2014service excellant- salad very good, dessert very good, but the steak was only fair----
- Almost (completely) perfectHQdinerDined on 8/31/2014I visited the Orlando Fleming's as a part of the Magical month of dining event which featured a prix fixe menu of 3 courses. I started with the Modern Caesar with each bite-sized taste of romaine being perfectly dressed - not too dry and not too drippy. The fried capers were a most unique and flavorful surprise to the salad. I chose the filet for my main course which was, by far, the most delicious steK I ever eaten! Cooked perfectly at medium rare and paired with a mellow cote du Rhone. For dessert, they offered my favorite créme brûlée. I wanted that dessert to last forever. I have the meal 5 stars, but there was a missing detail. The filet came out on an otherwise bare plate that could've benefitted from a side. Haricot verts, perhaps?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Labor Day Diner at Fleming'sJohn01VIPDined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a very nice Labor Day Weekend diner at Fleming's Orlando. The decision was "spur of the moment" to fill in an other wise open holiday. The food was very good and service was outstanding. We always enjoy Fleming's even though it is an hour plus drive for us.Special Features:
- Always GreatfabfoodDined on 8/16/2014Every time I come here I realize how good this place is ! - especially the flemmings potatoes !Special Features:
- Fantastic Anniversary Dinner!!FLdinerDined on 8/16/2014First time to this Fleming's Steakhouse and we were very pleased with it!! Our waitress Jennifer was prompt, professional & delightful and made our anniversary even more special. My husband and I both chose the bone-in ribeye with the extra sear - I have eaten many ribeyes at high-end restaurants and can tell you that this one outshone all the others!! Our entire dinner - french onion soup, steaks, bleu cheese mashed potatoes, green beans, creme brulee and cheesecake - was absolutely delicious! The generous portions, flavors and service made it well worth the cost. The hand-signed anniversary card and manager's visit was a nice touch as well. We will definitely be back for more.Special Features:
- Always outstandingbigracefanDined on 8/12/2014Our third time at Fleming's Steakhouse and we have never been disappointed. The service is impeccable and the food is consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- karkarVIPDined on 8/10/2014Very friendly staff, great food, large wine list, always have nice specials & Sunday is 3 course Prime Rib Dinner, great value!Special Features:
- Best Pittsburg Filet in a long timeStickmanDined on 8/8/2014My lady friend had the Swordfish and it was a large portion cooked the way it should have been, the potatoes were different and very tasty. While on the expensive side it was worth it. Did not have the dessert - no room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average food Great ServiceHARDDO91VIPDined on 8/7/2014The ambiance/setting is really well done here. Valet included and service is to be noted highly. We had Chris wait on us and he made the evening quite memorable. The food was good but not exceptional. It is worth the trip for the experience though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!RebelVIPDined on 8/6/2014Always a treat to dine at Flemings when in Orlando. The menu has a great variety of prices and items. And, everything is delicious! Try the small plates- just right size!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!IndyMexVIPDined on 8/2/2014This is our eight visit to this Flemings location and never disappoints. We were celebrating our adult daughter's birthday and the staff made it a very special event. Food was outstanding - very clever combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good steakChefJeffDined on 7/30/2014one of the better steaks in town. seared to perfection in 1600 degree heat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+++++++MiracleDined on 7/28/2014I dine at Flemings at least three times a year. Each time, I take a different group of people with me. Our past visit on July 28, 2014 was exceptional. The service was excellent (Thanks Chandler, our server), the food was great...cooked the way we ordered, and the ambiance relaxing! we took advantage of the Prime Rib special. The Prime rib consistency was like butter...no knife needed. The turtle dessert was exquisite, the hint of liquor was pleasing to the palate and Flemings' does not serve a bad side dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite flavorsKaleiDined on 7/26/2014Exquisite flavors for a steakhouse (chain). I had ordered the season's special three course meal (appetizer, main meal, and dessert). It was fantastic and the portions were surprisingly filling. The filet mignon was a good size and so moist and tender. The appetizer was an ahi poke with a twist, served with fried won tons. It was big enough for two persons and the flavors had my taste buds wanting more. The dessert was a shortcake with berries and I was so full from the appetizer and steak that I had barely enough room to finish my dessert. The service was top notch and the waiter was personable. Do not be afraid of the prices. You get what you pay for - great service, food, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodie2Dined on 7/6/2014Again Flemings ranked a 5! It's such a great personal touch when the server comes up and welcomes you by name and then asks if we'd like the same drinks as last time! The service was excellent and the food superb. Portions could be a little smaller, but that's a minor detail. My picky husband said the Caesar salad was the best he's had...and we dine out a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib special is fabulous !WannalikeitVIPDined on 7/6/2014We've been to Flemings many times , this visit we tried the prime rib special. The rib was terrific as was all the accompaniments . It is also a terrific vale for all that you receive for $30. Great deal. Delicious food and we also had the best server in all our visits there. Service has been inconsistent in the past...perhaps they have solved that. Great experience, looking forward to doing that again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rob- FT. Lauderdale,FLOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014The overall experience was awesome from the moment we walked through the door. The service was incredible and everyone's food, in a party of 8, was cooked to perfection! Oh, did I mention that everything was delicious! If you don't have a problem with paying a pretty penny for a good meal, then go ahead and try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food, serviceJawilliaVIPDined on 7/5/2014We've been to this Fleming's several times now. Every time it has been excellent. Steaks are tender and flavorful. Sides are excellent. Salad fresh and well dressed. Seasoning has been spot on. Every member of the staff seems committed to making sure your experience is excellent. What more could one ask?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.