Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
8030 Via Dellagio Way
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/orlando
- Phone: 4073525706
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)notable wine list (62)romantic (49)fit for foodies (47)neighborhood gem (26)good for groups (24)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Dining EventandrewvicDined on 10/21/2014The BEST part of dining at Flemmings is the staff accommodating and facilitating a dining event. We didn't go just to have some wine and steak, we went to relax and enjoy conversation, food, drink, and ambiance. Our servers picked up on this right away and helped guide the evening. I fully recommend you try an evening of dining like this at Flemmings!Special Features:
- Good steakEverDined on 10/20/2014Has a very good wine list, and a festive spot for group dinner. The restaurant was busy on a weeknight I visited, but the food was still spectacular. Steak was a bit off (medium vs. medium well), but the scallop and crab were excellent. Services was attentive, but could be a bit slow due to the full capacity of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Not worth the priceBBOrlandoDined on 10/18/2014While the meal we had with our family was good - it certainly was overpriced for what you received - probably a good spot for Magical dining - but not worth the premium price.Special Features:
- DisappointedLoveeatingout520VIPDined on 10/16/2014Maybe everyone was having a bad night. We've loved this place before, but food didn't cut it. Just being honest.
- Good food and service, but...JimPVIPDined on 10/15/2014The wine selection (ventage) was not broad, and the prices were marked up 3x - way too much. If all you want are tourist, it's fine - you will have few locals.
- Diner at Fleming's OrlandoJohn01VIPDined on 10/12/2014This was a "spur of the moment" return visit to Fleming's. Fleming's is one of our favorite restaurant when traveling in the Orlando area. The lobster/filet special was both tasty and satisfying. The service was as always top notch.Special Features:
- Quality!LissaDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined with our friends and had outstanding meals. They were the steak lovers - huge portions! I elected to have the lobster tempura appetizer for my entree. I have never had better. The shrimp. thankfully, was not overcooked and the batter was light and airy. Kudos to all!Special Features:
- First time , very good.CharlesDined on 10/8/2014My first time at a Flemings. We had a most excellent meal. Service , from Maggie, was just right. The wine list good although I did not explore all on offer. On my next visit to the land of the free I will seek out Flemings for a most enjoyable steak. Try it you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Consistently VERY good...johnnyoDined on 10/4/2014Again, another great dinner at Fleming's. This location does it very well- as they all seem to do! Steaks were great, cooked as ordered. Sides were fantastic, especially the signature potato dish. The scallops small plate was great as an appetizer- too bad I ate them all and didn't share! Dessert was good, and the whole party was very pleased. Glad we went. Will come back again when in town next!Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 10/4/2014Hard to beat their ages NY strip. The best Filet I've had.Special Features:
- Great food.foodcritiquepkDined on 9/30/2014My wife and I ate at Flemings on Sand Lake. We both had the filet and lobster tail. We started with a scallop on polenta. The scallop was cooked perfectly and delicious and the polenta (usually boring) was unbelievably delicious. The filet and lobster tail were both delicious and cooked perfectly. We got the flavor trio (three sauces for the steak) which was real tasty. We also had the wedge salad, asparagus, and fleming potato. All were perfect. We had a great bottle of wine and finished with lava cake which was excellent. Quiet, great service, great food. Very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Food was very good. Excellent service. A little expensive but we did the magical dining and it was well worth it.Special Features:
- Fabulous Flemmings!P8530VIPDined on 9/28/2014Had a wonderful time celebrating a family birthday. The wine steward and our waiters were excellent. The food was fantastic! We enjoyed dining from the Magical dining menu as well as the regular one. All our choices were delish!Special Features:
- Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014We were trying Fleming's for the first time and unfortunately will not go back again. Some of the issues may be caused by the crowds of Magical Dining month but they should be doing a better job of managing that. It stated with a 7:00 pm reservation and not being seated until almost 7:40pm. The steaks were over seasoned which made them very salty and your plate does arrive with only the steak. If you want a vegetable or potato you must purchase it from the regular menu. The salad, creamed spinach and creme brulee were excellent. The waiter did the best job he could but he, and I believe all the other wait staff, were running around like crazy. Not a great atmosphere.
- DisappointmentDining4funDined on 9/27/2014Went with a group for Magical Dining and was disappointed in this choice. They did not offer any vegetable or starch with the entrée and I felt that we were treated poorly because we were there for Magical Dining Menu. The service was poor and the wait for our food was extremely long. There was one point that I looked around and NO FOOD was coming out of the kitchen. Would not choose this restaurant again.
- Great food!funtimesDined on 9/27/2014Food and service were excellent....Please note that this review is for Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park. We didn't know there was more than one in Central Florida area. We live in Winter Park and always wanted to try Fleming's Steakhouse. Would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sam71Sam71Dined on 9/26/2014My wife, Grandaughter and myself enjoyed our night at The magical dining experience the food and service was first classSpecial Features:
- Lives up to its ReputationLovestoeatDined on 9/25/2014The atmosphere, food, service, and general hospitality makes this a first class dining experience. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left the service was consistently excellent and attitude of the entire staff first rate!Special Features:
- A favoriteTontoDined on 9/23/2014I am never disappointed with Flemings. Amazing steak but their seafood is also delicious! Great place to go for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant.TimelessDined on 9/21/2014The staff is very attentive and the food was wonderful. We especially liked the Scottish salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindFloridaVacationerDined on 9/20/2014Fantastic filet mignon. Excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone who visits the Orlando area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never going backHospitalitySeeker0514Dined on 9/20/2014A few friends and I went to Fleming's for dinner, all as first time guests. Our first impression was not so great. We should up for our 8:45 reservation and did not get seated until 9:10. It then took a few minutes for our server to greet us. We informed him of a peanut allergy and we still received their complimentary "bread" with a peanut spread. It took 15 minutes for our drink order to come, another 20 for our food to come. We hardly ever saw our server. He had an attitude of he was too good to serve us. Although the food was great, the service was horrible. From the moment we walked in until we left. Coming from a restaurant, server/bartender, background, I was embarrassed. I will never eat at Fleming's again. We all felt unwelcome
- PerfectionJohnVIPDined on 9/20/2014Fleming's Steakhouse is an excellent restaurant. The food and service are always good. Even on a busy night. You can't find a better steak at any price. They also have an extensive wine list.Special Features:
- MichelleSweetMMDined on 9/20/2014Adam N was the most fantastic server ever. The place was happy and happening. The food was hot, fresh and delicious. They had the add on lobster tails for only $10. The wine list was amazing.Special Features:
- HoldIt1sttimeDined on 9/19/2014The dinner food and service very memorable but ruined by the extremely dirty ladies bathroom. SO BAD I had to HOLD IT and find a clean restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravellerDined on 9/19/2014Very fine dining with classy atmosphere and love service. Truly a wonderful dining experience; we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Birthday diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Service was excellent. Took picture for celebration. Food was delicious. Went with magical dining. Steak just thrown on a plate. Poor presentation. Had to order extras. Have been to three other magical dining experiences. Flemings did not compare. Did on the cheap. Made us very uncomfortable. Was a very quiet night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food. noisymuleloverDined on 9/13/2014When I walked in, I was taken aback by the amount of noise. We had original reservations at 8:15 and had to delay until 9:00. I apologized when I arrived and was told even if we were there earlier we still wouldn't have a seat. At 9:30, we noticed a table open in the bar and toik it. The hostess finally came at 9:45 asking if we wanted a seat. The food was very good and so was thr wineSpecial Features:
- happydinerhappydinerDined on 9/13/2014It was very crowded probably due to Magical Dining month which I am sure is why it took pretty long to get food. Food was excellent. Worth waiting for. I really liked the picture idea! The server was wonderful. Very attentive and lots of percs for my birthday. It made for a special night for my family and me. I do have to say it is a very loud place. Hard to hear those talking across the table. Not really sure how something like that could be fixed.Special Features:
- GreatJasperDined on 9/13/2014Food experience was outstanding as was the staff. Steaks were outrageous and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceMRRCVIPDined on 9/13/2014Went to celebrate a Birthday with a Friend and our server Jen was very attentive her drink recommendations were on point. The farmers daughter is a MUST but beware they go down fast. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was expecting moreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014Food was good but not amazing for the price ..not a memorable meal for a prestigious steak restaurant.Service was slow ..good wine list.. Not in my top 10
- Always a winner!Geoff1066Dined on 9/6/2014Fleming's never disappoints! From food to wine, the selection and quality is hard to beat. This time, it was Orlando Magical Dining menu. This is a budget conscious must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceYummy22Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I had the filet and scottish salmon and both were excellent. I'm never disappointed with Flemmings as their service and consistency is always top notch.Special Features:
- guess management123eatoutDined on 9/6/2014We were a party of two and was placed in a room where a party of at least 20 people were celebrating. We were willing to wait but was told that there were not anymore open tables. However, before we were assigned, we were told that a party of two were just finishing and we would have that table. I may be wrong but I felt that it was probably race related. It was too late to leave and go to another restaurant. Like the food. I have been to Fleming, Orlando. Would not refer to this location.Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 9/6/2014I had the Filet for the first time in a long time. I usually have the dry-aged NY. Filet is normally very tender anyway. This Filet took tender to a whole new level. I think this steak starting cutting before the knife got to it. Also try the Hot Salmon. They also have the best Wedge Salad in town. It's the presentation of the dressing and add-ons.Special Features:
- Great serviceOurquiettimeDined on 9/6/2014Great service, good food but a bit loud for us. The potato's were awsome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 9/2/2014In Flemings style the service was great. Not my first Flemings experience and they are consistent across their locations. Our group loved the food! Steak, pork chop and seafood, all excellent! Another steakhouse, but one that does it rightM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so soWaltDined on 8/31/2014service excellant- salad very good, dessert very good, but the steak was only fair----
- Almost (completely) perfectHQdinerDined on 8/31/2014I visited the Orlando Fleming's as a part of the Magical month of dining event which featured a prix fixe menu of 3 courses. I started with the Modern Caesar with each bite-sized taste of romaine being perfectly dressed - not too dry and not too drippy. The fried capers were a most unique and flavorful surprise to the salad. I chose the filet for my main course which was, by far, the most delicious steK I ever eaten! Cooked perfectly at medium rare and paired with a mellow cote du Rhone. For dessert, they offered my favorite créme brûlée. I wanted that dessert to last forever. I have the meal 5 stars, but there was a missing detail. The filet came out on an otherwise bare plate that could've benefitted from a side. Haricot verts, perhaps?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.