Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
8030 Via Dellagio Way
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/orlando
- Phone: (407) 352-5706
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)notable wine list (68)romantic (52)fit for foodies (50)good for groups (30)neighborhood gem (28)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (8)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Not as good as expectedCarolDined on 11/19/2014I had been recommended to Fleming's so went and tried it. Not as good as I expected. The steak was not as good as Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and was more expensive.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/14/2014This was our first experience at Flemings Orlando, but not our first Flemings meal. We took our 3 and 5 year olds for the first time since we were on vacation. There were children's menu's and the wait staff was very accommodating. The wine that was suggested for my steak was ideal and as usual the meat was cooked to perfection. We were there for our anniversary and they had a card with a very nice message waiting for us. The chocolates that they sent home with us were delicious! Overall it was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prepared wellWalterDined on 11/9/2014I expected the petite filet to be cooked perfectly and it was. I was most pleasantly surprised by the preparation of the asparagus. It matched the status of the filet. Nice attention to detail. Ray's service matched the food preparation.
- Great happy hourvillagerDined on 11/8/2014There are good prices at the bar ($6.00) for drinks and limited food choices.Special Features:
- A true pleasureMimoDined on 11/4/2014Our server Adam was a true pleasure. Our wine selection was unavailable and he provided an older vintage of the same brand that was fantastic. We enjoyed beef carpaccio that was out of this world, a dry aged ribeye and dry aged New York strip that couldn't have been more tender and delicious. The potato dish with jalapeño that was offered as a family style side was light and complimented the meat nicely. Capped off with a creme brûlée and a few glasses of tokay dessert wine I can easily say Flemings will have a repeat customer in the future. Ask for Adam as your server. He is second to none. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/4/2014Food was not cooked to order. Dessert was slow to arrive. Staff was not overly friendly. Probably would not go again to this location.
- Always perfectAllergicFoodieDined on 10/31/2014My husband and I recently took out of town guests to dinner and they LOVED it. The wait staff really works to make your dinner a dining experience. The food is always excellent and the service is unbeatable. Ask for Mark, he's the best!Special Features:
- Flemings the best!Dining2goodVIPDined on 10/30/2014As always our dinner at Flemings Was wonderful. The servers are Special and always know when to fill your water glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Great food and the service was outstanding. A great selection of menu options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!GuestDined on 10/25/2014We had a great evening at Flemming's. The food was outstanding. This is a restaurant that we would definitely like to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining EventandrewvicDined on 10/21/2014The BEST part of dining at Flemmings is the staff accommodating and facilitating a dining event. We didn't go just to have some wine and steak, we went to relax and enjoy conversation, food, drink, and ambiance. Our servers picked up on this right away and helped guide the evening. I fully recommend you try an evening of dining like this at Flemmings!Special Features:
- Good steakEverVIPDined on 10/20/2014Has a very good wine list, and a festive spot for group dinner. The restaurant was busy on a weeknight I visited, but the food was still spectacular. Steak was a bit off (medium vs. medium well), but the scallop and crab were excellent. Services was attentive, but could be a bit slow due to the full capacity of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Not worth the priceBBOrlandoDined on 10/18/2014While the meal we had with our family was good - it certainly was overpriced for what you received - probably a good spot for Magical dining - but not worth the premium price.Special Features:
- DisappointedLoveeatingout520VIPDined on 10/16/2014Maybe everyone was having a bad night. We've loved this place before, but food didn't cut it. Just being honest.
- Good food and service, but...JimPVIPDined on 10/15/2014The wine selection (ventage) was not broad, and the prices were marked up 3x - way too much. If all you want are tourist, it's fine - you will have few locals.
- Diner at Fleming's OrlandoJohn01VIPDined on 10/12/2014This was a "spur of the moment" return visit to Fleming's. Fleming's is one of our favorite restaurant when traveling in the Orlando area. The lobster/filet special was both tasty and satisfying. The service was as always top notch.Special Features:
- Quality!LissaDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined with our friends and had outstanding meals. They were the steak lovers - huge portions! I elected to have the lobster tempura appetizer for my entree. I have never had better. The shrimp. thankfully, was not overcooked and the batter was light and airy. Kudos to all!Special Features:
- First time , very good.CharlesDined on 10/8/2014My first time at a Flemings. We had a most excellent meal. Service , from Maggie, was just right. The wine list good although I did not explore all on offer. On my next visit to the land of the free I will seek out Flemings for a most enjoyable steak. Try it you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Consistently VERY good...johnnyoDined on 10/4/2014Again, another great dinner at Fleming's. This location does it very well- as they all seem to do! Steaks were great, cooked as ordered. Sides were fantastic, especially the signature potato dish. The scallops small plate was great as an appetizer- too bad I ate them all and didn't share! Dessert was good, and the whole party was very pleased. Glad we went. Will come back again when in town next!Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 10/4/2014Hard to beat their ages NY strip. The best Filet I've had.Special Features:
- Great food.foodcritiquepkDined on 9/30/2014My wife and I ate at Flemings on Sand Lake. We both had the filet and lobster tail. We started with a scallop on polenta. The scallop was cooked perfectly and delicious and the polenta (usually boring) was unbelievably delicious. The filet and lobster tail were both delicious and cooked perfectly. We got the flavor trio (three sauces for the steak) which was real tasty. We also had the wedge salad, asparagus, and fleming potato. All were perfect. We had a great bottle of wine and finished with lava cake which was excellent. Quiet, great service, great food. Very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Food was very good. Excellent service. A little expensive but we did the magical dining and it was well worth it.Special Features:
- Fabulous Flemmings!P8530VIPDined on 9/28/2014Had a wonderful time celebrating a family birthday. The wine steward and our waiters were excellent. The food was fantastic! We enjoyed dining from the Magical dining menu as well as the regular one. All our choices were delish!Special Features:
- Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014We were trying Fleming's for the first time and unfortunately will not go back again. Some of the issues may be caused by the crowds of Magical Dining month but they should be doing a better job of managing that. It stated with a 7:00 pm reservation and not being seated until almost 7:40pm. The steaks were over seasoned which made them very salty and your plate does arrive with only the steak. If you want a vegetable or potato you must purchase it from the regular menu. The salad, creamed spinach and creme brulee were excellent. The waiter did the best job he could but he, and I believe all the other wait staff, were running around like crazy. Not a great atmosphere.
- DisappointmentDining4funDined on 9/27/2014Went with a group for Magical Dining and was disappointed in this choice. They did not offer any vegetable or starch with the entrée and I felt that we were treated poorly because we were there for Magical Dining Menu. The service was poor and the wait for our food was extremely long. There was one point that I looked around and NO FOOD was coming out of the kitchen. Would not choose this restaurant again.
- Great food!funtimesDined on 9/27/2014Food and service were excellent....Please note that this review is for Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park. We didn't know there was more than one in Central Florida area. We live in Winter Park and always wanted to try Fleming's Steakhouse. Would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sam71Sam71Dined on 9/26/2014My wife, Grandaughter and myself enjoyed our night at The magical dining experience the food and service was first classSpecial Features:
- Lives up to its ReputationLovestoeatDined on 9/25/2014The atmosphere, food, service, and general hospitality makes this a first class dining experience. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left the service was consistently excellent and attitude of the entire staff first rate!Special Features:
- A favoriteTontoDined on 9/23/2014I am never disappointed with Flemings. Amazing steak but their seafood is also delicious! Great place to go for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant.TimelessDined on 9/21/2014The staff is very attentive and the food was wonderful. We especially liked the Scottish salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindFloridaVacationerDined on 9/20/2014Fantastic filet mignon. Excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone who visits the Orlando area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never going backHospitalitySeeker0514Dined on 9/20/2014A few friends and I went to Fleming's for dinner, all as first time guests. Our first impression was not so great. We should up for our 8:45 reservation and did not get seated until 9:10. It then took a few minutes for our server to greet us. We informed him of a peanut allergy and we still received their complimentary "bread" with a peanut spread. It took 15 minutes for our drink order to come, another 20 for our food to come. We hardly ever saw our server. He had an attitude of he was too good to serve us. Although the food was great, the service was horrible. From the moment we walked in until we left. Coming from a restaurant, server/bartender, background, I was embarrassed. I will never eat at Fleming's again. We all felt unwelcome
- PerfectionJohnVIPDined on 9/20/2014Fleming's Steakhouse is an excellent restaurant. The food and service are always good. Even on a busy night. You can't find a better steak at any price. They also have an extensive wine list.Special Features:
- MichelleSweetMMDined on 9/20/2014Adam N was the most fantastic server ever. The place was happy and happening. The food was hot, fresh and delicious. They had the add on lobster tails for only $10. The wine list was amazing.Special Features:
- HoldIt1sttimeDined on 9/19/2014The dinner food and service very memorable but ruined by the extremely dirty ladies bathroom. SO BAD I had to HOLD IT and find a clean restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravellerDined on 9/19/2014Very fine dining with classy atmosphere and love service. Truly a wonderful dining experience; we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Birthday diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Service was excellent. Took picture for celebration. Food was delicious. Went with magical dining. Steak just thrown on a plate. Poor presentation. Had to order extras. Have been to three other magical dining experiences. Flemings did not compare. Did on the cheap. Made us very uncomfortable. Was a very quiet night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food. noisymuleloverDined on 9/13/2014When I walked in, I was taken aback by the amount of noise. We had original reservations at 8:15 and had to delay until 9:00. I apologized when I arrived and was told even if we were there earlier we still wouldn't have a seat. At 9:30, we noticed a table open in the bar and toik it. The hostess finally came at 9:45 asking if we wanted a seat. The food was very good and so was thr wineSpecial Features:
- happydinerhappydinerDined on 9/13/2014It was very crowded probably due to Magical Dining month which I am sure is why it took pretty long to get food. Food was excellent. Worth waiting for. I really liked the picture idea! The server was wonderful. Very attentive and lots of percs for my birthday. It made for a special night for my family and me. I do have to say it is a very loud place. Hard to hear those talking across the table. Not really sure how something like that could be fixed.Special Features:
- GreatJasperDined on 9/13/2014Food experience was outstanding as was the staff. Steaks were outrageous and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.