Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
8030 Via Dellagio Way
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/orlando
- Phone: 4073525706
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)notable wine list (40)romantic (32)fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (15)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Every time I come here I realize how good this place is ! - especially the flemmings potatoes !Special Features:
- Fantastic Anniversary Dinner!!FLdinerDined on 8/16/2014First time to this Fleming's Steakhouse and we were very pleased with it!! Our waitress Jennifer was prompt, professional & delightful and made our anniversary even more special. My husband and I both chose the bone-in ribeye with the extra sear - I have eaten many ribeyes at high-end restaurants and can tell you that this one outshone all the others!! Our entire dinner - french onion soup, steaks, bleu cheese mashed potatoes, green beans, creme brulee and cheesecake - was absolutely delicious! The generous portions, flavors and service made it well worth the cost. The hand-signed anniversary card and manager's visit was a nice touch as well. We will definitely be back for more.Special Features:
- Always outstandingbigracefanDined on 8/12/2014Our third time at Fleming's Steakhouse and we have never been disappointed. The service is impeccable and the food is consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- karkarVIPDined on 8/10/2014Very friendly staff, great food, large wine list, always have nice specials & Sunday is 3 course Prime Rib Dinner, great value!Special Features:
- Best Pittsburg Filet in a long timeStickmanDined on 8/8/2014My lady friend had the Swordfish and it was a large portion cooked the way it should have been, the potatoes were different and very tasty. While on the expensive side it was worth it. Did not have the dessert - no room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average food Great ServiceHARDDO91VIPDined on 8/7/2014The ambiance/setting is really well done here. Valet included and service is to be noted highly. We had Chris wait on us and he made the evening quite memorable. The food was good but not exceptional. It is worth the trip for the experience though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!RebelVIPDined on 8/6/2014Always a treat to dine at Flemings when in Orlando. The menu has a great variety of prices and items. And, everything is delicious! Try the small plates- just right size!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!IndyMexVIPDined on 8/2/2014This is our eight visit to this Flemings location and never disappoints. We were celebrating our adult daughter's birthday and the staff made it a very special event. Food was outstanding - very clever combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good steakChefJeffDined on 7/30/2014one of the better steaks in town. seared to perfection in 1600 degree heat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+++++++MiracleDined on 7/28/2014I dine at Flemings at least three times a year. Each time, I take a different group of people with me. Our past visit on July 28, 2014 was exceptional. The service was excellent (Thanks Chandler, our server), the food was great...cooked the way we ordered, and the ambiance relaxing! we took advantage of the Prime Rib special. The Prime rib consistency was like butter...no knife needed. The turtle dessert was exquisite, the hint of liquor was pleasing to the palate and Flemings' does not serve a bad side dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite flavorsKaleiDined on 7/26/2014Exquisite flavors for a steakhouse (chain). I had ordered the season's special three course meal (appetizer, main meal, and dessert). It was fantastic and the portions were surprisingly filling. The filet mignon was a good size and so moist and tender. The appetizer was an ahi poke with a twist, served with fried won tons. It was big enough for two persons and the flavors had my taste buds wanting more. The dessert was a shortcake with berries and I was so full from the appetizer and steak that I had barely enough room to finish my dessert. The service was top notch and the waiter was personable. Do not be afraid of the prices. You get what you pay for - great service, food, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodie2Dined on 7/6/2014Again Flemings ranked a 5! It's such a great personal touch when the server comes up and welcomes you by name and then asks if we'd like the same drinks as last time! The service was excellent and the food superb. Portions could be a little smaller, but that's a minor detail. My picky husband said the Caesar salad was the best he's had...and we dine out a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib special is fabulous !WannalikeitVIPDined on 7/6/2014We've been to Flemings many times , this visit we tried the prime rib special. The rib was terrific as was all the accompaniments . It is also a terrific vale for all that you receive for $30. Great deal. Delicious food and we also had the best server in all our visits there. Service has been inconsistent in the past...perhaps they have solved that. Great experience, looking forward to doing that again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rob- FT. Lauderdale,FLOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014The overall experience was awesome from the moment we walked through the door. The service was incredible and everyone's food, in a party of 8, was cooked to perfection! Oh, did I mention that everything was delicious! If you don't have a problem with paying a pretty penny for a good meal, then go ahead and try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food, serviceJawilliaVIPDined on 7/5/2014We've been to this Fleming's several times now. Every time it has been excellent. Steaks are tender and flavorful. Sides are excellent. Salad fresh and well dressed. Seasoning has been spot on. Every member of the staff seems committed to making sure your experience is excellent. What more could one ask?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3adventureDined on 6/24/2014Only go if you win the lottery, graduate, prom, rich, or you are insane.Special Features:
- ExcellenceCamboDined on 6/7/2014My wife & I are from the UK but have a home in Winter Garden, over the years we have been coming to Florida we have dined at all the major brand steak houses and find Fleming's to be the best of the bunch.Special Features:
- Too much noise, but...DaddyDined on 6/3/2014Too much noise, but service, food and the perfect wine, overlap it... We made a reservation for 7 but only 4 show ate the beginning of the evening, so they gave us an smaller table. Soon after 2 more show up, and they gave us a bigger table in no time. Will go there again any time soon.Special Features:
- Outstanding!Z3pmlDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I took an out of town visitor to dinner. It was the visitor's first time at Fleming's and everything was excellent! Chandler, our waiter, and the entire team provided an excellent evening. Top notch!! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestpandaDined on 5/21/2014We visit this Flemings 2 to 3 times a year when we are in Orlando and are never dissapointed in the food or the service.My Mother and Sister had a small plate of the Filet Mignon with rissotto and its not so small but very big on taste. I had one of my favorites the double Pork Chop and it is the best anywhere. The appertizers are great also we shared the Calamari and the Steak Carpachio. Sides are different and delicous also. All in all a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdwardDined on 5/10/2014Steaks were excellent the sides and small plates were mediocre. Much prefer Capital Grille for similar pricing and fare.
- Fleming s ... Need not say moreStatureDined on 5/3/2014It s all about How a steak should taste....perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 356 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Orlando reviews archive.
- GREAT PLACE TO DINEsus56VIPDined on 4/27/2014We started at the bar and Chris took good care of us, had a great time. Then onto the Dining Room, had a wonderful dinner and a great bottle of wine. The desserts are to die for and delicious; Our waiter was fantasticSpecial Features:
- good steakChefJeffDined on 4/26/2014Just make sure what you order is what you get. They served me a n y strip for a ribeye. However they did make up for it later.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrongBroshinskyDined on 4/22/2014Steaks here are soft and tender and cooked to perfection. Staff is attentive, friendly and accomodating. Very Nice night out.Special Features:
- WORST FOOD IN ORLANDORuti2001orlandoDined on 4/20/2014Very bad service, extremely overprice food. The place was empty.
- Melts in your mouthChrisxdrewDined on 4/15/2014That's how perfect my filet was. Thank you for great service and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best aged steak in townwinedoctorVIPDined on 4/12/2014Try the aged NY. Worth every dime. They have two types. One of them definitely says "Aged"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nearby FavoriteSunbugVIPDined on 4/11/2014We enjoy coming here often. Menu offers traditional and creative dishes. Our steaks were perfectly cooked, and the server gave us just the right amount of attention. There are many choices for steak; if you haven't tried Flemings, I recommend you do!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good meal!MarkVIPDined on 4/5/2014We eat here every time we go to orlando. It is consistently good! It must be very well managed. Food was good. They are very accommodating with menu changes and service is great.Special Features:
- love this restaurant....veryisabelDined on 4/4/2014love this restaurant....very very nice. I bring my father for his birthday and the attencion was the best.Special Features:
- Bad day in the neighborhoodBrianDined on 3/30/2014Service was poor. Asked if they were out of prime rib because they have run out before, was assured that they had sufficient supply only to be told 20 min later they were out. Waited forever for meal and the check. My 9 year old fell asleep while waiting for the check.
- Sunday Special a FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/30/2014The Prime Rib Special on Sundays is a fantastic "deal". The entire meal is wonderful, from the great bread and specialty butters, to choice of gourmet salads, to the the main course and choice of many side items. The grand finale of Chocolate Lava Cake with Devonshire Cream, rasberries and vanilla ice cream is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemingsajb219VIPDined on 3/30/2014Great steak and seafood. The winter park location has a much better ambiance.
- Everybody has their favoritewinedoctorVIPDined on 3/29/2014Everybody has their favorite regarding a great steak. This is my favorite.Special Features:
- Wonderful steak house meal.....RochelleVIPDined on 3/28/2014We enjoyed the meal. Everything was well prepared and delicious. Our guest became ill at the end of the meal and the manager was very helpful and concerned. He took great care to ensure she was ok, gave me his card, and a gift certificate for $25. We appreciated his attentiveness to the situation. Will be back to a Fleming's soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's - Orlando is Great!DocTurkVIPDined on 3/25/2014My wife and I have had many memorable dining experiences at Fleming's Steakhouse in Houston, but I must say that our recent dining experience at Fleming's Steakhouse in Orlando was second to none! The combination Lobster Tail and Filet Mignon dinner with Scallop appetizer and Wedge Salad was, in a word, AWESOME! Best tasting Lobster Tails we have ever eaten (and we have dined many times on Maine Lobster in Boston, MA). And the OUTSTANDING service provided by our waiter, Chris, was the capstone on a marvelous dinner out. If you are in Orlando and looking for a truly memorable dining experience I highly recommend Fleming's Steakhouse!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak/Lobster Special Hard to Beat!casualdinerDined on 3/25/2014We typically have the steak & lobster when we go to Flemings for a special occassion, so their current Mon-Thur combination special is really hard to beat. Food was excellent, appetizer and salad were included, so we were very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner!CharmerDined on 3/22/2014Took friends from out of town to Flemings for dinner. The food is always dependably excellent. I will be more careful when I order my meat, though because Medium Rare Plus is too red for me. Flemings is my favorite place for beef, even though it is very pricey for me. I am an educator, and work for the public schools. Luckily, our friends ended up treating us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time! ParkingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2014Had a great time! Parking was a nightmare though! Good was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.