Fleming's Steakhouse - Omaha
140 Regency Parkway
Omaha, NE 68114Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Omaha
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ne/omaha
- Phone: 4023930811
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining has never been so personal. Our Private Dining Directors coordinate with you to create a one-of-a-kind experience, customized to your group size.
- Private Party Contact: Private Dining Director 8886534697
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Omaha
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Omaha - Best Restaurants in West Omaha ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Omaha reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (32)notable wine list (29)romantic (24)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Worth Every Penny (& then some)!!!AjelsVIPDined on 10/12/2014We went to Fleming's for the first time tonight and EVERYTHING we ate was AMAZING!!! We started with calamari and I'd venture to say it was the best I've ever had. It was fried to perfection, melt in your mouth tender and the flavor was great. It was definitely not your traditional pairing but I nearly placed a second order to go. For the main course, I had the salmon and my guest had the main filet. The salmon was cooked perfectly and arrived to the table still piping hot from the kitchen. The main filet was a bit under (my guest requested medium and it was more medium rare). It was still delicious and it didn't hurt the staff offered her free desert for the error. Overall, a great experience and I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On my top 5 listQuicksterVIPDined on 10/11/2014Flemings is on my all time top 5 List. I've been to many restaurants in many differant places, but this is one of my all time favorites. The Steak is always served Hot and Juicy and the service is great.Special Features:
- Spectacular EveningTJandMoreDined on 9/10/2014We went to Fleming's for dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were greeted by name by the hostess who also wished us a Happy Anniversary...a very nice personal touch. Our waiter, Nick, was superb. He was well-versed on the menu as well as the specials available. He was quite attentive and never overly present. Wife had the petite filet with lobster and scallops. I had the filet with Fleming potatoes. Each dish was superbly prepared & presented. Absolutely delicious!! For dessert we ordered the Lava Cake. Now, we're not big dessert eaters but this particular dish is an absolute must! Decadent & delicious! At the end of the evening we were presented with a nice anniversary gift...4 well-appointed truffles! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Food is always OutstandingQuicksterVIPDined on 9/6/2014Wife and and have strated to enjoy the finer things in life like good meals. We have dined at several 4 and 5 star restaurants and Flemings if our favorite. The Food is Always prepared correctly, the service if outstanding and the prices are very fair. On thisd night we took advantage of the Steak and Lobster Special. Split a Large Baked Potatoe, and with Ice Cold Beer and A Iced Tea the Bill was just over $100.00. The night before we ate at a sports bar and the bill was almost $50.00.Special Features:
- Pleasant eveningSusieBoVIPDined on 9/1/2014We came in to celebrate our son in law graduating from college and for a former exchange student this evening. They were impressed with the food, service, wine, etc, but we were a bit disappointed in the quality of the Prime Ribs (my husband and myself). They seem to be "thinner" than the usual and had a lot of fat on them (they were running their 3 course special, so that might account for it). Everything else was up to Fleming's usual standards, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were very pleased...cathcomDined on 8/30/2014We were very pleased with our night out at Fleming's. We went specifically for the prime rib, and it was excellent! Of all of the possibilities in a good restaurant, who would suspect and underdone baked potato? But that is what one of us was served. However, the staff made it right, and went out of their way to make sure all else was as it should be. We will certainly be returning to Fleming's and do highly recommend the food - and that goes double for the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening outfoodlover1Dined on 8/27/2014Food was outstanding, service was great, there when needed but not a bother. Two couples, 51st and 46th anniversaries, all four of us had outstanding diners, wine list was exceptional. Not cheap but worth every penny! We will return often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionsSlickDined on 8/24/2014We celebrated our 28th Annivesary here and had a great experience. We have ate here many times as our favorite steakhouse. The wait staff has always been excellent, especially recommending a wine pairing.Special Features:
- First time diner2ndhelpnsDined on 8/24/2014The service was very good, as was the food, with a few tweeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What can I say that's differentPaulDined on 8/23/2014Fleming's did not disappoint on this visit. It has yet to fail to meet or exceed our expectations. The entrees, bone-in filet, rib eye, main filet and even the cheeseburger, all had that special touch that we've come to regard as the norm here. Service was impeccable in every way; the kitchen got slightly backed up, but we were informed and the little extra wait was no big deal. Wine by Joe Pinot Noir was recommended and this modestly priced wine was just right for our tastes. All in all, we went to Fleming's for that special dinner and atmosphere. Fleming's delivered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversaryfood4valentinesDined on 8/23/2014This was our first time at Fleming's and we will be back for special ocassions. It must have been anniversary night, as we heard the people seated on one side were celebrationg their 45th, another couple was celebrating their 42 as were we. Pretty impressive to walk in the door and have the very first person we checked in with, say Happy Anniversary... as did just about everyone associated with Fleming's. Very nice touch!!! Very good food, very attentive staff and as they say, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy... AND as for us... momma was very happy! I am hero for this pick!Special Features:
- goodflipperDined on 8/17/2014good place to eat, a little pricey made better by Costco gift certsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningsteveinomahaDined on 8/16/2014We picked Fleming's to celebrate our 43rd anniversary. When we walked in the door and gave our reservation information, we were greeted by name from then on. After we were seated, the hostess asked if we were there for any special reason. We told her our anniversary. She said congratulations, and left us with the wine list and menu. When the waiter came to the table, he already knew about our anniversary and gave us his congratulations as well. Dinner and wine were outstanding. When we left, we were given a card signed by the staff with a box of truffles. The personal attention by the staff made the evening very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak!DiningchampDined on 8/15/2014Flemings is a great place to eat all around. Their steak capaccio is excellent, and I had the pork belly for the first time. Tim, our server was very attentive, and our steaks were cooked just as we had ordered them. I have eaten often at the Flemings in Las Vegas and here in Omaha and I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- As AdvertisedBocaBoomerVIPDined on 8/6/2014One hallmark of Fleming's is consistency no matter what location you dine at. This experience reinforces this notion that your expectations will be fully met at the Omaha property. The service was particularly attentive on a mid-week visit where the restaurant was quite busy. Overall it was a great selection to host a business dinner while in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Delicious food and outstanding service! We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded my EXPECTATIONSCyndieCDined on 7/26/2014I could not have chosen a better place to celebrate my 44th birthday. My date was a MESS! However my bartender Matt & Server Nick not to mention the AWESOME meal, more than made up for my date. I had the opportunity to meet Chef Sam Jonas who graciously stopped by my table to wish me a HBD. Matt the bartender started my off with a Blueberry Lemon drop made to perfection. I started my meal with the crabs cakes (delish) then the maxwell prepared aged NY Strip beef surf & turf with truffle oil. The food was literally a party in my mouth. I wanted to lick plate!!! I ended with the NY Cheesecake which was also brilliant. Flemings is my official go to restaurant in Omaha. From the moment I walked through the door the experience was magical.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JannymacDined on 7/26/2014The food at Fleming's is always very good and the staff is attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!JAG14414Dined on 7/16/2014My husband and I choose this restaurant for our anniversary and will definitely be back! Service was wonderful and the staff did their best to make our night extra special. The food was wonderful! Great steaks and amazing onion rings. Everything we had was delicious from our appetizers to desserts!Special Features:
- NancyDined on 7/6/2014the holidayspecial of primerib is a deal that can't be beatSpecial Features:
- We prefer MahoganyLetsEatVIPDined on 7/5/2014We dined here because Mahogany was closed and our son was in town wanting a great steak. We typically go to Mahogany when he is here. My wife, not a big meat eater, had a house salad and French Onion soup, and she was pleased, but disappointed in the portion size of the salad. She wished she would have ordered the wedge since it was a larger portion. I had a pork chop that was average and our son had the dry aged rib eye which he (and I) thought was fantastic and that steak would be the only reason we would select Flemings over Mahogany. The sides and appetizers (fries, onion rings, calamari) were extremely small portions and average in quality except for the green beans that were fantastic. The service did not compare to Mahogany.Special Features:
- Perfect steakAdamKVIPDined on 6/30/2014Came here for a business dinner. We had a reservation and were seated right away. All I can say is that they know how to cook beef ! The staff was very entertaining and allow us plenty of time to talk before ordering. Their wine list is exceptional, offering everything from good values to the extravagant (Impossible to find truly inexpensive wines at a place of this caliber). Great dinner, good meeting, great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 204 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Omaha reviews archive.
- Great timeBetterDined on 5/3/2014Nice place for a date night. We always have a nice time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy night, great timesfullhouseDined on 5/2/2014The entire place was packed that night but they handled the large crowds very well and steaks were cooked perfect like they always are!Special Features:
- StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2014Nick was a great waiter. He was on top of everything and we couldn't have asked for more from him. He knew the menu and wine list well. He made our experience more enjoyable. Chad was a great bartender. He made us some great martini's and knew just what to reccommend.Special Features:
- Easter dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Our food was served cold and service substandard. Previous dinners there have been outstanding however. Hope it was just a bad day for FlemingsSpecial Features:
- eastermariebrDined on 4/20/2014The Easter brunch, at $40 a head (with an add on charge for coffee) was overpriced and offered a poor selection of Easter food. Seriously, who does eggs benedict with a tenderloin medallion instead of ham? On Easter no less! The other brunch choice? Prime rib and French toast... That's it.
- Outstanding as alwaysRbrownDined on 4/18/2014Remember to go to costco to buy Flemings gift cards 2-&50 for $79. Before you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/17/2014Our petite filets were not as good as I've experienced at Flemmings in the past. The meat was tender, but they didn't have the char and were both a bit overdone.Special Features:
- Great food great atmosphereTerryRDined on 4/5/2014Fleming's is a great place to go when you want to treat yourself to a great meal with great service. Their wine by the glass menu is great! There is something for all tastes. The Fleming salad with house dressing has a really clean and refreshing taste. The dry aged ribeye steak was cooked to perfection and tasted wonderful.The Fleming's potatoes and sautéed mushrooms were the perfect pairing with the steak. Leave room for the chocolate lava cake . It is not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Sunday Dinner with WineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2014Enjoy a nice quiet Sunday evening dinner at Fleming's with a special friend or partner. We did. The Prime Rib special is a must. Not only was it melt in your mouth wonderful, with the wine choices available; a perfect dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak and winelynryaDined on 3/27/2014I had been meaning to try Flemings for quite some time. I had some business guests in town so I went for it. It has a reputation for great steaks and it is well deserved. The steaks were prepared perfectly. We were able to select a very good wine from the large wine list to round out a good evening.Special Features:
- Fantastic service and foodSushiloverDined on 3/16/2014Food was excellent as always!! The sides have much more flavor and interest than any other up-class restaurant in Omaha! Plus the service is fantastic. It was my husband's birthday and every single person (including the busboy) wished him a happy birthday!! It was so nice and personal. He then got a box of truffles with a card signed by the staff. So nice. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatDeckardDined on 3/7/2014Fleming's is always a great place to go for steak. My wife usually will get seafood of some kind, and it is always flavorful. If you want a night out for an anniversary or a birthday it's definitely on the list of places to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food and service.BeachinDined on 3/2/2014Exceptional food and service. Probably the best steak I've ever had.Special Features:
- A great evening out.SteakmanVIPDined on 2/22/2014With money being tight for everyone these days, choosing a dinner location becomes more important. Flemings does the best job at providing the highest value for your dining dollars. The small plate menu and salads are very generous and their steaks and sides never fails to please. We never leave there feeling hungry or feeling like we didn't get our money's worth. The food and service are always top notch. Thanks for another great evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but overpricedLandSeaAirDined on 2/22/2014First, the restaurant was easy to get into. Service was friendly when we arrived. They offered to check our coats. When we sat down they offered to change our table linens to match our outfits. The waiter was knowledgeable but didn't spend the time getting to know us like other restaurants. The wine list is extensive, but pricey at some points. The menu had an average amount of options for a steakhouse. Though, the options were less than others in the area, but also more expensive. The food was excellent, but I haven't had a bad experience at Sullivans or Mahogany either. I recommend Sullivans or Mahogany if your looking in this category; you get a better experience for the same price or less.Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014Food and service was great. The waitress did mention that she would be bringing something to acknowledge our anniversary, but she must have forgot. That was a little disappointing to my wife. Other than that it was fantastic.Special Features:
- Not Your Basic Restaurant ChainAdamKVIPDined on 2/1/2014My wife and I had a great meal here. Great service, not too clingy but didn't miss a thing even on this fully booked evening. This is the one place we go in Omaha to get a perfectly cooked steak every time. No fuss about splitting a salad and the sides are always large enough to split. Great place for either a romantic dinner or business. Room noise enough not to be overheard but not loud enough that you need to raise your voice. Not what you'd expect from a restaurant chain !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great customer service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2014My fiance and I went to Fleming's for our anniversary. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the evening from hostess to waiter and manager. There was some confusion with my meal, I had ordered the Porcini Rubbed Filet Mignon and did not taste any of the porcini rub, so I thought I had gotten the wrong order. After explaining my confusion to out waiter he was very helpful to double check on my order and the preparation of the meal, explaining it must have received less rub than usual. He explained my situation to his manager who was very concerned that I fully enjoy my meal and attended personally to addressing the issue. Overall, we had a wonderful time and will happily return for more great food and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.