Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville
2525 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tn/nashville
- Phone: 6153420131
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville
Fleming's Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville - Best Restaurants in Nashville ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (27)notable wine list (22)romantic (16)fit for foodies (12)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (6)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Outstanding ServicefrequentdinerDined on 9/26/2014Fleming's always has outstanding food and service. One thing to be aware of if you are planning on dining there anytime soon is that they are currently remodeling the entire restaurant. This work has just begun, and it did not affect our dining experience at all.Special Features:
- 40th party dinnernashfoodieDined on 9/14/2014For our friends birthday we chose to take him to Fleming's. He had never been and loves a good steak. We had a great time and most of our dinner was fantastic. Unfortunately, two of the members in our group had to send their fillets back because they were not cooked as requested. The staff was outstanding and the environment was great. We will go back but may give it a break for a while.Special Features:
- Flemingsodom5Dined on 9/14/2014You can't go wrong eating here. The wait staff is great, timing is excellent and the food memorable.Special Features:
- Nice resturantdiva1Dined on 9/13/2014The waiter was very helpful and attentive. The food was great. I would go back.Special Features:
- The bestLarryCrabtreeVIPDined on 9/12/2014First time at Fleming was somewhat familiar because it is always recommended in Wine Spectator magazine. I loved playing spin the bottle to select my wine on their tablet wine list recommendations. The waiters were so attentive to our every need . Appetizer was large prawns they were beautiful. Soups french onion and clam chowder wonderful. Salad includes beets and tomatoes they were so fresh. main course were barbecued salmon and a small plate of fillet serve with mushroom salad and couscous. The meal was perfect. We will be back to try more of the wonderful wines and food from Fleming. it does not disappoint.Special Features:
- Steak and moreMelB123Dined on 9/11/2014Great decor with rich dark wood and beautiful bar. The food is unbelievable and not just the steak. Pork chop and sides are delicious also. Be prepared to spend but it is worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickyDined on 9/9/2014My husband LOVED his strip sirloin steak. Bread and spreads was also deliciouslSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is a great choiceodom5Dined on 9/7/2014The restaurant staff is open and friendly. Wait staff are very responsive and anticipate your needs. Manager checks in on your experience. I've always been extremely satisfied with my meal and always look forward to any excuse to go to Flemings for a meal.Special Features:
- Vanderbilt FlemingsECG3Dined on 9/6/2014Perfect Steakhouse!! From the blue cheese butter with the bread to the sweet cream on the lava cake, the meal was excellent. I expected the steaks to be good but when all the additional items exceptional it makes an impression. The solid piece of blue cheese on the wedge, crispy Flemings potatoes and excellent suggestion for a shared dessert. Not just another steakhouse..... They are paying attention to the details. Well Done!!!( the steaks were perfect medium rare!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to expectationsRangerjohnDined on 8/31/2014I was truly happy to find the food preparation was back to expectations. Prior two experiences my wife's steaks were either seriously under cooked or were served cold. Although everything was done to accommodate us, it was disappointing to have to wait for your food while other members of the party were being served. We had about written Flemings off our list choosing other local steakhouses. I'm glad we gave them one more try we truly do like their restaurant and staff. We'll be back again in a couple of weeks, hoping we again find the restaurant we have enjoyed over the yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentjohnt3765Dined on 8/28/2014Service was impeccable with a New York flair. Our server to I believe was either Logan or Justin, I really can't remember this morning was energetic and on his game that evening. The food was excellent and the manager visited twice during our visit. We will return to this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, waitress not the bestcmuleDined on 8/24/2014Flemmings rarely disappoints! Food was amazing! Our waitress was not "bad" but she did not stand out. She appeared preoccupied with other things. Don't know if she was too busy or just having and off day. Not bad enough to complain to management but there was plenty of room for improvement.Special Features:
- Not like it used to besteakloverDined on 8/23/2014We were very disappointed in this restaurant. Quality has gone downhill over recent years. Steak at a steakhouse should be near perfect, especially for the price they ask. Ours had to be sent back twice. By the time the steak was finally brought , other meals were finished. Service was not great. Overall not a great experience.
- DisappointedNashvilleFoodieDined on 8/21/2014I was really looking forward to dining at Flemings. I could imagine of Long John Silver started selling crab legs this is what they would taste like. The only think good was the chocolate cake.
- Small portions for the priceConnieDined on 8/20/2014We were celebrating a birthday and two of us got king crab, it came all cut up , on a dinner plate. It totaled 3 full crab legs for $44. This was disappointing to all. The steaks were good and cooked just right . The side items we were told were to share but they were small portions, enough for two people.Special Features:
- Couldn't have been betterFoodie2Dined on 8/15/2014Tender, well-favored calamari, spicy BBQ shrimp and a perfectly cooked Pittsburg style strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We ask for Bradley - great server.Dirty1Dined on 8/15/2014I like they way Flemings keeps a history of what we eat and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but rushed serviceTonyG931Dined on 8/11/2014The food is good but not has good as it has been in the past. We were there at 5pm on a Monday. We were the only ones in the dining room at the time but felt like our server was rushing us out of the place. We think it was because we ordered the lower priced prime rib special and no alcohol. The server was attentive but being rushed made it unenjoyable.Special Features:
- Remember the Shellfish!Scotty0615Dined on 8/9/2014Great steaks, nice presentation, and the sides are good, too. Here's the deal--one bottle of nice wine, two entrees, two sides, and one dessert shared, and the bill (with tip) was about $360.00. Some dinners are worth that, and I love to pay for THOSE dinners. Flemings, on this night, overcooked shrimp and scallops, and that's really unacceptable for the price we paid. No, we didn't complain--the seafood was still edible, after all. When you rack up that kind of a bill for two people at dinner, someone in the kitchen should know how to prepare seafood, and THAT person should be ...right?Special Features:
- Wonderful!MacleekDined on 8/7/2014From the moment we walked in, the service was wonderful. We were seated immediately and within a minute our waiter brought menus and bread! Our waiter was attentive but not hovering. The food was so good! My daughter ordered the Chilean Sea Bass and it was incredible! My filet topped with lobster in a truffle sauce was perfect! We live about two hours from Nashville and are already planning a return trip to Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 346 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville reviews archive.
- My favFlemingsDined on 5/10/2014I assure Flemings' food and staff will not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/28/2014you can never gonwrong with FLEMMINGS. Food is tastee and has several options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionsearchndineDined on 4/25/2014This was a pricey restaurant but worth it for a special occasions. Great food and ambiance. The service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Nashville HitEats2muchDined on 4/19/2014A great fine dining experience in a beautiful setting with excellent food and service. Wine list had many good options but not as extensive as I expected for hearty reds to accompany steaks. The extremely thick bone-in strip was cooked exactly to order - which meant the mid-rare was actually too red in the middle and more like a rare output. No criticism of the kitchen - just wish we had thought about that when ordering. I love hot, red centers but this was a tiny bit too rare. The bone in ribeye was superb at a mid-rare+. A bit pricey but a good value and I would definitely recommend and return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kbroVIPDined on 4/18/2014Always delicious. Also, when I make reservations here, they have a note that I prefer booth seating. They always take very good care of me.Special Features:
- Fantastic for RomanceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2014Excellent service! Amazing food! We really loved how they took care of us on our special daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor table areaTFCJRVIPDined on 4/15/2014Our second visit, the first being excellent. Our server was outstanding. We told up front that he was new but was very attentive. Unfortunately we were seated adjacent to the serving and kitchen area with all the accompanying noise and clatter of pots and pans. If I were to visit again I would simply refuse this seating area. Food overall a disappointment especially compared to our initial visit. Our salads were bland and lacked any originality. My steak was significantly overcooked, and the sautéed spinach with unevenly finished. The rosemary and garlic sautéed onions were excellent. With the other steak houses available in Nashville is doubtful I would return to Flemings. A meal this expensive should be something extraordinary.
- Excellente'FlemingsDined on 4/12/2014I always enjoy when the food matches the service and the price. One of my faves for romantic dining.Special Features:
- 30 yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2014have eaten at Fleming's before but this meal we the best steak/lobster meal I have eaten in Nashville.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service!KR17Dined on 4/11/2014Our waiter was only in his 6th shift but was very well educated and trained. Great dinning experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood TowerWyldcatDined on 4/3/2014My friends and I went to Flemings for the great steaks. Much to our surprise they have an amazing Seafood Tower Appetizer. The wine list was extensive and we found a perfect bottle to go with our steaks. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top ShelfJudgeBVIPDined on 4/1/2014We love Fleming's for special occasions. You always get top line food and service it is truly a five star experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good... one acceptionDogger2270VIPDined on 3/31/2014Overall good experience. Nice place, very solid service. Pricey. Most of the meal was very good and met expectations. The one issue was the BBQ shrimp appetizer was inconsistent... some shrimp over-cooked, some under. Not sure how they pulled that off. And it was lukewarm when it arrived. I should have sent back but I was tired and didn't want to deal. I will give them another shot though based on the service, décor and other food we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayirbanditDined on 3/30/2014Food was good but service struggled. I will say that mgmt. was quick to make things right. It was great to see a place that knows when they make a mistake and fix it. Thanks againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceSinecioDined on 3/29/2014Our server, Brian, was excellent. He was very patient, attentive, and happy to make wine or meal suggestions when requested. He didn't steer us wrong. Everything we ordered was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed much!gmanDined on 3/29/2014Justin provided exceptional service. Very nice anniversary surprise at the end of the meal. High marks for quality and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricy but GoodCIngDined on 3/28/2014The steaks are good, not the best in town, and sadly I felt some of our side dishes stole the show.Special Features:
- Much better than I remember!MasonDined on 3/23/2014I am so happy the plates are really hot now that the steak comes out on, it keeps the steak hot throughout the meal. That was the biggest reason I go to Ruth's is because the steak is hot the whole time. I take my time and enjoy the filet and don't want to have to race against the clock of a cold steak. Thank you! Also really enjoyed sampling 2 oz of three different wines - great idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server, Brian, was excellent,DrMikeDined on 3/22/2014Our server, Brian, was excellent, and made the meal for us. The food was excellent and prepared well, and service was exceptional. We felt valued and had a wonderful dinner. Thank you to everyone who contributed from front desk hostesses to chef's to management to bus help and food runners and especially Brian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We booked this restaurantDrMikeDined on 3/21/2014We booked this restaurant for quiet, upscale dinner after a long day in a conference. The front desk staff helped us move our reservation back 45 minutes due to travel constraints, which was appreciated. We initially were being seated by a very loud bar area and requested to be moved further away, which was handled easily. Our server Brian was accomodating and understanding, delivering excellent service and wonderful food. His mid-meal suggestion on a dessert that would take awhile to prepare was accepted and appreciated. Overall, a very nice dinner with excellent service. We would certainly return and recommend anyone looking for an excellent meal to try this restaurant out! Ask for Brian...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.