Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville
2525 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tn/nashville
- Phone: (615) 342-0131
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville
Fleming's Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville - Best Restaurants in Nashville ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Nashville reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)notable wine list (49)romantic (37)good for groups (28)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (9)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Service and food were both outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014Using the Open Table app was wonderful. Easy and simple. We will surely use again. Fleming's was marvelous. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced!4onnyDined on 11/15/2014If you have money to burn dining at Flemings might be a pleasant experience, otherwise not worth the overpriced menu.Special Features:
- Fun night out with familybdpmVIPDined on 11/9/2014Steaks are great! The sides are for sharing, generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak...not seafoodFileDaddyDined on 11/8/2014I love this cozy place. I fell in love with the Flemings potatoes long ago. I add a lobster tail to my Main filet and was unpleased to say the least. I had enough wonderful wine to wash it down. It was rubbery and dry and lacked the excitement I got from the steak. Then again it is a steak restaurant not known for seafood. I will be back ASAP.Special Features:
- Great foodlabguyDined on 10/31/2014As always great food and great service. We have never been disappointed. Food is always prepared to perfection and the cream spinach is a must have. We had the prime rib special. Everything from the salad to the desserts are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavorful and great svc - Thx!FatRat250VIPDined on 10/29/2014Toby - waiter - was superb. Staek was flavorful (NY) although a bit heavy on the pepper corns. Molten lava chocolate dessert was yummy.
- Always nicecmuleDined on 10/28/2014Service was amazing! We had the prime rib special and it was good. (usually it is great) I would suggest getting there earlier in the night (7ish) when the prime rib is cooked to perfection. Ours was a little bit dry but good. Not complaining just suggesting!Special Features:
- Delightful DinnerLexiVIPDined on 10/28/2014I was extremely pleased with Flemings. The steak (filet) and the wedge salad were delicious but the macaroni and cheese was to "Kill" for:). Oh my goodness, the meal and service could not have been any better.Special Features:
- Flemings is a winner!donna4nashDined on 10/24/2014We had a great dinner at Flemings celebrating a family birthday! The staff could not have been more attentive, and the ambiance and food all contributed to a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014The restaurant was very over priced and noisy. The food was great. The service was great. I would like somewhere a bit more cozy and quiet. Felt rushed.Special Features:
- Great filetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Pricier than other comparable places, but overall it was great. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingfreqdinerDined on 10/20/2014We had a large party of 14 that they seemed unequipped to handle. The waiter kept asking if we wanted starters before he brought the drinks. I said I can't read the menu without a drink in hand so he expedited mine and not the others. I told him everyone needs their drinks first. He immediately wanted us to order when he brought drinks. Food was disappointing for the price and some was cold. Definitely not on my list of places to go back to.
- Delicious!LuluDined on 10/12/2014We were a business group from out of town and ate at Fleming's Steakhouse. This was such a good choice. We were tired and hungry from several hours of traveling and the atmosphere along with the excellence of food and service were just what the doctor ordered. Thank you for getting our week off to such a good start.Special Features:
- JohnDined on 10/12/2014As always, a fantastic all around experience, we always look forward to celebrating at FlemingsSpecial Features:
- AmazingGr8place2eatVIPDined on 10/12/2014Flemings in Nashville was quite a treat. We enjoyed our server, Toby. He was amazing. He was not only an excellent server but he was extremely friendly. The food was spectacular. Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DanielleDanielleNicoleDined on 10/11/2014Flemings is my favorite steak house in Nashville, this place never let's me down! The atmosphere is perfect, the service is impeccable, and the food is uncommparable. I promise you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceramboVIPDined on 10/10/2014One of the most impressive things was that every staff member was busy. I liked the food and loved the service, but it not on my return list. There are too many restaurants I like better in this higher price point and the wine pours were a little stingy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go againbdpmVIPDined on 10/9/2014It has been a long time since we have gone to a Flemings. We really loved the small portions dinner. We started with the Brie cheese...great but I think it would have made a super desert! Wine selection is great. Look for the last chance bottles. Great value!Special Features:
- Guilty pleasureTLSWDined on 10/4/2014No doubt Flemings serves delicious food. However I will not return. We used a gift card ... And SO much more! I can not feel good about spending that much money on a meal!
- AmazingShayDined on 9/26/2014Scheduled a reservation here on the same day and it was very easy to do. Arrived and they have free valet parking since parking is limited you don't have to hunt for a space and miss your reservation. Went upstairs to the restaurant and the ambience was very romantic and classy. The staff was very pleasant and we were seated right at the time of our reservation so there was no long wait time. The food was absolutely worth the money spent and the drinks were delicious. I would definitely refer my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServicefrequentdinerDined on 9/26/2014Fleming's always has outstanding food and service. One thing to be aware of if you are planning on dining there anytime soon is that they are currently remodeling the entire restaurant. This work has just begun, and it did not affect our dining experience at all.Special Features:
- KID FRIENDLYmichaelVIPDined on 9/17/2014Way to go FLEMINGS !! The only steak house in Nashville with a kids menu... We love this place our kids love this place. Its a must visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th party dinnernashfoodieDined on 9/14/2014For our friends birthday we chose to take him to Fleming's. He had never been and loves a good steak. We had a great time and most of our dinner was fantastic. Unfortunately, two of the members in our group had to send their fillets back because they were not cooked as requested. The staff was outstanding and the environment was great. We will go back but may give it a break for a while.Special Features:
- Flemingsodom5Dined on 9/14/2014You can't go wrong eating here. The wait staff is great, timing is excellent and the food memorable.Special Features:
- Nice resturantdiva1Dined on 9/13/2014The waiter was very helpful and attentive. The food was great. I would go back.Special Features:
- The bestLarryCrabtreeVIPDined on 9/12/2014First time at Fleming was somewhat familiar because it is always recommended in Wine Spectator magazine. I loved playing spin the bottle to select my wine on their tablet wine list recommendations. The waiters were so attentive to our every need . Appetizer was large prawns they were beautiful. Soups french onion and clam chowder wonderful. Salad includes beets and tomatoes they were so fresh. main course were barbecued salmon and a small plate of fillet serve with mushroom salad and couscous. The meal was perfect. We will be back to try more of the wonderful wines and food from Fleming. it does not disappoint.Special Features:
- Steak and moreMelB123Dined on 9/11/2014Great decor with rich dark wood and beautiful bar. The food is unbelievable and not just the steak. Pork chop and sides are delicious also. Be prepared to spend but it is worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickyDined on 9/9/2014My husband LOVED his strip sirloin steak. Bread and spreads was also deliciouslSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is a great choiceodom5Dined on 9/7/2014The restaurant staff is open and friendly. Wait staff are very responsive and anticipate your needs. Manager checks in on your experience. I've always been extremely satisfied with my meal and always look forward to any excuse to go to Flemings for a meal.Special Features:
- Vanderbilt FlemingsECG3Dined on 9/6/2014Perfect Steakhouse!! From the blue cheese butter with the bread to the sweet cream on the lava cake, the meal was excellent. I expected the steaks to be good but when all the additional items exceptional it makes an impression. The solid piece of blue cheese on the wedge, crispy Flemings potatoes and excellent suggestion for a shared dessert. Not just another steakhouse..... They are paying attention to the details. Well Done!!!( the steaks were perfect medium rare!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to expectationsRangerjohnDined on 8/31/2014I was truly happy to find the food preparation was back to expectations. Prior two experiences my wife's steaks were either seriously under cooked or were served cold. Although everything was done to accommodate us, it was disappointing to have to wait for your food while other members of the party were being served. We had about written Flemings off our list choosing other local steakhouses. I'm glad we gave them one more try we truly do like their restaurant and staff. We'll be back again in a couple of weeks, hoping we again find the restaurant we have enjoyed over the yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentjohnt3765Dined on 8/28/2014Service was impeccable with a New York flair. Our server to I believe was either Logan or Justin, I really can't remember this morning was energetic and on his game that evening. The food was excellent and the manager visited twice during our visit. We will return to this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, waitress not the bestcmuleDined on 8/24/2014Flemmings rarely disappoints! Food was amazing! Our waitress was not "bad" but she did not stand out. She appeared preoccupied with other things. Don't know if she was too busy or just having and off day. Not bad enough to complain to management but there was plenty of room for improvement.Special Features:
- Not like it used to besteakloverDined on 8/23/2014We were very disappointed in this restaurant. Quality has gone downhill over recent years. Steak at a steakhouse should be near perfect, especially for the price they ask. Ours had to be sent back twice. By the time the steak was finally brought , other meals were finished. Service was not great. Overall not a great experience.
- DisappointedNashvilleFoodieDined on 8/21/2014I was really looking forward to dining at Flemings. I could imagine of Long John Silver started selling crab legs this is what they would taste like. The only think good was the chocolate cake.
- Small portions for the priceConnieDined on 8/20/2014We were celebrating a birthday and two of us got king crab, it came all cut up , on a dinner plate. It totaled 3 full crab legs for $44. This was disappointing to all. The steaks were good and cooked just right . The side items we were told were to share but they were small portions, enough for two people.Special Features:
- Couldn't have been betterFoodie2Dined on 8/15/2014Tender, well-favored calamari, spicy BBQ shrimp and a perfectly cooked Pittsburg style strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We ask for Bradley - great server.Dirty1Dined on 8/15/2014I like they way Flemings keeps a history of what we eat and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but rushed serviceTonyG931Dined on 8/11/2014The food is good but not has good as it has been in the past. We were there at 5pm on a Monday. We were the only ones in the dining room at the time but felt like our server was rushing us out of the place. We think it was because we ordered the lower priced prime rib special and no alcohol. The server was attentive but being rushed made it unenjoyable.Special Features:
- Remember the Shellfish!Scotty0615Dined on 8/9/2014Great steaks, nice presentation, and the sides are good, too. Here's the deal--one bottle of nice wine, two entrees, two sides, and one dessert shared, and the bill (with tip) was about $360.00. Some dinners are worth that, and I love to pay for THOSE dinners. Flemings, on this night, overcooked shrimp and scallops, and that's really unacceptable for the price we paid. No, we didn't complain--the seafood was still edible, after all. When you rack up that kind of a bill for two people at dinner, someone in the kitchen should know how to prepare seafood, and THAT person should be ...right?Special Features: