Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples
8985 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/naples
- Phone: 2395982424
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)notable wine list (35)romantic (24)fit for foodies (20)vibrant bar scene (16)neighborhood gem (12)good for groups (11)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Amazing Happy HourLove2TravelDined on 8/31/2014Love the six dollar prime burger with cheese, bacon, and fries/onion rings. Super delicious and can't beat that price at a restaurant like this one!Special Features:
- divinedineDined on 8/30/2014Everyone's meal was prepared to perfection, served hot and all 4 of us were extremely pleased with service, portions, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serverVernsterDined on 8/29/2014We've been there many times but have to note this evening we struck gold with our waiter. Wish I could recall his name. BravoSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/21/2014I ordered a med staek, it came out rare, sent back,, came back well done the meat tasted like shoe leather, very suprised, for i have been here beforeSpecial Features:
- great meal at a great priceJMBFVIPDined on 8/17/2014our table all had the Sun/Mon Prime Rib special. The food and staff were excellent. Only downside was the restaurant is noisy when crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!PBofNaplesDined on 8/16/2014A wonderful and relaxing atmosphere, and the service was outstanding! Great menu which included some simple, healthier options. Perfect for celebrating a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestaurantLtls10VIPDined on 8/11/2014My husband & I are fans of Flemings we can always count on a yummy meal, great service & wonderful wine list. Plus the best chocolate lava cake!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grumpygusDined on 8/9/2014Our server, Drew Chrichton was very knowledgeable and took care of every detail with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection again.neveragainDined on 8/8/2014Flemings is one of those great steak houses that seems to do everything right. The wedge salad is a masterpiece. Waiter (Ivan) was top notch and professional. Both managers stopped at our table to see if everything was ok. Very relaxed atmosphere. Friendly, great food.Special Features:
- Great times!DojoVIPDined on 8/3/2014Enjoy coming to Fleming's every time we are in town. Great service and food. Very attentive staff.. An all around solid restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningCoachVIPDined on 8/1/2014Al Romeo, Managing Partner, Jose Gonzalez, Chef Partner, and Will Mattrey, Senior Manager do a masterful job of leadership by example for their team with regard to customer service. They are among the most visible and hospitable management team that you will find in any restaurant. The service is exquisite and the quality of their food is the best. We have brought many of our family and friends here and it is always a home run for everyone -even a 10 year old.Special Features:
- Very DisappointedFallofFlemingsDined on 7/25/2014My wife and I have been enjoying our anniversary dinner at Flemings for years now but no more there prices are beyond outrageous $51 for a 14oz strip steak and it was overcooked and gristly their low end Outback would have been better. We also shared a Cesar salad and mash potato's the salad was OK the potato's had no flavor. I will be going to the Capital Grill across the street from now on sorry Flemings you failed
- Great Steak - poor ServicekrillerDined on 7/23/2014We went to Fleming's to get a good steak and we did get the best steak for a long time. We were 7 people and we all agreed that the service was really poor, the waiter did'nt pay attention at all to the table.Special Features:
- Hegelian master slave reversalotherwiseoptimisticDined on 7/19/2014Dreadful. Waitress left me with the distinct impression I worked for her. Took 45 minutes to get full order in (looking for that second and third round of drinks I suppose). Took 58 minutes before entre showed up, with all steaks overdone, and sides heat lamped beyond recognition. Other Flemings have always been predictable great. This was embarrassing, but as I was the host I was conflicted about making this an issue. It took the manager to deliver second bottle of wine that arrived one an one half hours into the sentence. Corrected the bill as waitress left off the second bottle and mentioned corkage tip rather than full tip. Got the you cheapskates don't tip on wine response.
- Felt like a chain restaurantlaurienaplesflVIPDined on 7/17/2014I do realize that it IS a chain restaurant but seem to try to portray themselves as so much better - they are not. The food was mediocre and the service was not fine dining status. We went because my partner wanted a good steak and our granddaughters had give us a gift card. We have been there for Happy Hour in bar and will return for that, but not to dine.
- Anniversary Dinner for TwoDelronDined on 7/13/2014Our service was terrific; it was our 56th Anniversary and when the waiter brough our cocktails he also gave us a greeting and a $25 gift certificate for our next visit. The menu had a nice variety; we chose Petite Filets, loved the Flemings Potatoes and enjoyed the wonderufl Wedge Salad. The manager stopped by our table frequently; we felt very comfortable there.Special Features:
- amazing foodDrSheldonCooperDined on 7/12/2014Our experience was top notch from start to finish. Our server Theresa was very energetic and extremely helpful with great suggestions on our wine, our appetizers and our meals. She made our night a wonderful experience. Our food was outstanding, everything was cooked perfectly and not over seasoned. Our steaks were mouth watering perfect and the crab cakes were the best we have ever had. Everyone there treats you like you are their best customer, from the hostess to the bar staff, our waitress Theresa and the food runners were all very friendly. To me a restaurant is nothing with just great food, they must have great people and this restaurant has both. We will definitely be back again to this Flemings.Special Features:
- Fine Dining; No AmbianceJohnMDined on 7/10/2014The food and service were very good, but the ambiance left something to be desired. Decor and layoutmore that of a tavern rather than a fine restaurant. Flemming's has a great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyDined on 7/6/2014Never disappoints. Great value on Sunday for the prime rib special. Look forward to eating here every time we visit. Staff are incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New York in NaplesElleDVIPDined on 7/4/2014Fleming's in Naples, Fl is a New York quality restaurant on a consistent basis. The prime rib is outstanding as well as the side dishes. Extensive wine list too! The service is at a professional level and the management team ensures a great dining experience. They make us feel welcome and always check on customer satisfaction. A great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- splendidjrosVIPDined on 7/3/2014What a wonderful way to have a delicious dinner. Service and food were great and the deserts are super.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Pricey, but food was very good. service was excellent. will visit again on special occassionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returned several timesPipsmomDined on 6/15/2014Try to get there a few times each season. Prime rib Sunday is wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner for our 46th AnniversaryMartyNNaplesDined on 6/15/2014We love Fleming's usually. But this time, perhaps it was the Father's Day crowd, everything seemed a little bit off. Our dinners were not piping hot. One steak was too rare, one too well done, but not so off as to be sent back. Just, a little bit disappointing. We were packed in a little too tightly. Our server, Ivan, did an excellent job. He was very attentive. Obviously the kitchen had some problems as it took quite a long while for the food to be served. Longer than "dining". Even the manager noticed, as he gave us a gift card for our next use.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed!GourmetmomVIPDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I went to Flemings for Father's Day brunch. The menu choices were very limited and the food very average . For $40. a person it was sadly lacking.Special Features:
- Great steaks, varied menuNew2NaplesDined on 6/14/2014Steaks are expensive these days, so if you take the plunge make sure your restaurant delivers. Fleming's steaks are always top notch and cooked perfectly to order. Great place for that special occasion!Special Features:
- EnjoyablePeteVIPDined on 6/11/2014On vacation and brought my wife here for her birthday. Everyone went out their way to make this an enjoyable night! Food and service was great!Special Features:
- excelenthlaundryDined on 6/5/2014we had an excellent dinner. we had steaks and seafood, and everything was very good. the wine, martini's and beer were very good and had an excellent choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricednaplesfoodieDined on 6/5/2014Taking into condideration the entree price once would have expected something more than average food. Service was quite good but I was underwhelmed with my meal.Special Features:
- Always goodsbradyDined on 6/2/2014A return visit....not disappointed. Steaks are great...our son loves the garlic mashed potatoes, and the lava cake..... Appreciated the flexibility to choose a smaller steak for one of the special preps.....Special Features:
- consistenly deliciousKathyVIPDined on 5/25/2014Great steak, salads and desserts. Superlative staff. Excellent service.Special Features:
- pjocDined on 5/22/2014We like Flemings but if I had to pick the lounge or the dining room ...it would be the lounge for a drink and some appetizers over the dining room & an entrée. Good food overall! The ambiance better than Capital Grille but find your meat portions smaller and higher priced.Special Features:
- Very Good!MargaritavilleVIPDined on 5/18/2014Made a reservation at 9:00 p.m. which is apparently when they close, however they seated us and took care of us and did not make us feel bad about it. Food was very good - we had salads, creamed spinach, halibut and new york strip steak - all of which were very good. Their fries were good as well along with the bread with some amazing butter! Would definitely dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpikeDined on 5/18/2014Outside of the slower than normal service , all was good as usual. Had to have our deserts boxed to go so that we could make the theater on time. Should have allowed more than 2 hours. Waiter was slow to respond to our time request.Special Features:
- Outstanding as UsualSoSadVIPDined on 5/17/2014We have always enjoyed Fleming's but this visit was even better - we had a small concern over a part of a dish - we thought we were being over the top in critical. However, the manager insisted it was okay and for us to tell him. Ok- the crab cake was just a tad over salted. He and our waiter Jonathan could not do enough to take care of the problem. They treated us as special guests and made our meal even better. As always, great food and wine and a romantic table for two. Kudo's to Fleming's.Special Features:
- Amazing BeefDecoDCS72Dined on 5/11/2014Our steaks were wonderful and the service was fabulous. Would definitely eat here again with the extensive wine options.Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mothers Day. Very average for the prices. Compared to the St Louis location, lousy.
- Great Sunday special Prim Rib nightBuff4stakeDined on 5/11/2014We had a great dinner. We both ordered the prim rib special and it was delish. We will plan another Sunday at Flemings.Special Features:
- Mothers daysHappyDDined on 5/11/2014Greeted by a polite valet, Seated by a friendly host, Server was helpful and fun. Meals were well portioned with a quality taste. Great atmosphere. Overall a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayAnaJoy4VIPDined on 5/10/2014We made a reservation for Mother's Day dinner a month in advance. When we arrived, we were shown a noisy table in the center of the restaurant. We asked for a different table and they moved us to one by the kitchen. It was impossible to enjoy a conversation with the family on this special day. We will not be back.