Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples
8985 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/naples
- Phone: (239) 598-2424
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)notable wine list (43)fit for foodies (26)romantic (21)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Anniversary celebrationInsultedDined on 11/24/2014We went to Fleming's and were pleasantly surprised with a. "Happy Anniversary" when we arrived! When we got to our table there was a card and little hearts on the table. The food and service were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Shelf Diningnicholge42Dined on 11/18/2014Enjoyed an outstanding dining experience for my youngest daughter's 29th birthday. The staff was very attentive right from the get go. Easy valet parking (complimentary and right on the ball), our first time to the establishment. Nicely received and seated immediately. Our waitress, Lendy was well prepared and answered any of our questions. My wife and daughter both had the filet mignon specials...4 courses! only $45/ea. I had the peppercorn rubbed steak (prime cut)...very flavorful and cooked perfect. A side of mashed potatoes satisfied all three of us. The shortcake dessert that came with the two special dinners was particularly fresh. Flemings' is a special place for a special time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedVIPDined on 11/16/2014Sunday Night Prime Rib special is one that can't be missed. 16oz prime rib with your choice of salad, one side and dessert. These are full size portions, not cut down. Prime Rib was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is one of the top steak house in Naples.JayTVIPDined on 11/15/2014My filet was excellent but my wife's rib-eye was overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulous!sbradyVIPDined on 11/9/2014Had a wonderful dinner celebrating my birthday....great as always-food & service!Special Features:
- Fabulous options, Special occasion!NellieBlyDined on 11/1/2014We went for my father's 82nd birthday. I told them it was his birthday, we were greeted at the door with Happy Birthday, the table was nicely decorated, the options of how they age the steak & how they cook it ALMOST convinced me to eat meat again. They were incredibly friendly and allowed me to bring a bottle of wine for a $20 corkage fee. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Excellent mealHoldenDined on 10/30/2014The steak was prepared perfectly and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsDennyTVIPDined on 10/30/2014Noted for steak and they did not disappoint. The bone in rib eye was phenomenal as was the filet with gorgonzola cheese. Make reservations, it was packed.Special Features:
- ServiceGolfer13Dined on 10/30/2014The food is always amazing however the service was terrible. Not acceptable for a restaurant of that caliber.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What more could I say?DeanDined on 10/30/2014The prime rib was great. We dined early to avoid the noise and crowd.Special Features:
- Dinner for twoLuv2DineoutDined on 10/29/2014My wife and I both ordered the prime rib with mashed potatoes, and were not disappointed. The prime rib is second to none and they actually make their own mashed potatoes fresh every day. My hats off to the chef and his team. We followed up dinner with their turtle pie and that was fantastic! (especially if you are a chocolate lover).Special Features:
- naplesfoodieDined on 10/28/2014We always go to Flemings for my husband's birthday and we have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and they always make a special point of acknowledging his birthday. Of course the meal was outstanding. The prime rib special was an amazing value. We will not wait for next year to go back.Special Features:
- Nice place.diningdocVIPDined on 10/21/2014Despite being part of a chain (what Steakhouse isn't?) the setting and the service were top quality and comfortable. The food, while very good, was overpriced for what it was - and we are used to New York City. The wine selection was outstanding.Special Features:
- Birthday Celebrationlen4dinnerDined on 10/19/2014Great place for dinner, made fantastic when they remembered my birthday. They made a special day very special.Special Features:
- Highly recommendLuv2DineoutDined on 10/18/2014The fish dishes were surprisingly good considering they are best known for steaks. I ordered the Swordfish (highly recommend) and my wife had the salmon (fantastic). Although our server appeared to be a little nervous, we made it through our dining experience without any problems. A little noisy in the main dining area, but the quality of food is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not great.OBXguyDined on 10/14/2014Very nice looking steak house and the food was good, but not exceptional. Simple presentations of a slab of good quality meat on a plate, with separate a la carte side dishes. Full dinner will run you close to $100/pp, so it feels quite overpriced compared to similar options. Very loud ambiance, which did interfere with conversation at our table in the main dining section, so ask to sit in the more private section if you want to be heard across the table. Friendly but inexperienced waiters. Most appropriate for businessmen with a generous expense account.Special Features:
- FlemingsNateDined on 10/10/2014The food was excellent. Service was also very good.Special Features:
- Excellent steakSunnyVIPDined on 10/6/2014I had the 6oz filet mingon that came with Flemings potatoes. I liked the small portion. Steak was cooked perfectly. Service was excellent. Restaurant was very quiet thought it was still off season for Naples. Perfect for a romantic dinner with my hubby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can not afford to go anymorerobdantopVIPDined on 9/27/2014They have raised their prices. 2 glasses of wine, 2 steaks, 2 sides, 2 desserts over $200. Not in my price range anymoreSpecial Features:
- Great food OK serviceBobJDined on 9/22/2014We were celebrating a birthday. We had to specifically ask for the special that was advertised on the Internet as the waitress did not mention it and seemed hesitant to serve it to us. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Dar22VIPDined on 9/20/2014Great food, but very pricey on food. Great deals on wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodRobertRiessDined on 9/13/2014The aged ribeye is wonderful. The Heirloom tomato salad was recommended but the tomatoes were clearly not local and had no taste at all. I sent mine back and the waiter was nice enough to take it off the billSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!L0vePINKDined on 9/13/2014Flemings was excellent! My husband and I went for our first time for our date night! We loved everything! We had a great shrimp appetizer, I had the small plate fillet and he had the ribeye then we had cheesecake for dessert! The food was worth every penny! Our server of course was excellent as well and right on top of everything! We will definitely be back hopefully sooner then later!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealLawrenceVIPDined on 9/12/2014Superb service making the meal quite enjoyable. Food was cooked to desired level. Prime ribeye was as good a steak I have ever experienced. Appetizer and salad tasty. A perfect dining experience.Special Features:
- Another wonderful meal at Fleming'svcordeDined on 9/11/2014I've been to their locations in Scottsdale,AZ - Vegas - The Woodlands, TX, Knoxville, TN and now Naples, Fl. I've yet to have a bad meal item or experience. The only thing that annoys me is that no locations are in New York and I don't get to eat here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great B-Day Dinner ExperiencedivinedineDined on 9/9/2014I booked thru Open Table and made a note that it was my husband's birthday. When we arrived, the hostess staff immediately said "Happy Birthday!" and welcomed us. We were seated at a nice booth location, and a card was waiting on the table, signed from staff! Nice touch! We'd received an email about Surf 'n Turf special, which my husband ordered. The rest of us order Filet Oscar - excellent! My husband found his dinner to be very good, but said the porterhouse he'd ordered on most recent prior visit was better. Service was exceptional, attentive, not invasive. All the side orders were hot and flavorful. Gift card & chocolate treats delivered prior to leaving was final nice touch of a wonderful family evening. We'll be back!Special Features:
- FoodSunnyDined on 9/8/2014We had great service. The onion soup was over the top delicious. Not salty, which is very important. The broth flavor was rich and the cheese was nice and stretchy. There was just the right amount of onions. My husband and I shared the bone in rib eye. Perfectly done as we ordered, which was medium rare. It was great. Our son had the filet, also very good. The side of string beans were done just right. The fries were just ok. I have had much better. The one thing that I didn't like was the dessert I had ordered. The creme brûlée was grainy. Our waiter graciously took it off the bill even though ewe had already signed for it. He redid the bill. With no questions asked. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Made Us Feel SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014Came here for a nice Friday night dinner after a looong work week. The service was incredible...very attentive without being pushy! And the food was a 10! A perfect meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetsyVIPDined on 9/2/2014Food was great and the service was spectacular! Thanks so much! We will be back!Special Features:
- Amazing Happy HourLove2TravelDined on 8/31/2014Love the six dollar prime burger with cheese, bacon, and fries/onion rings. Super delicious and can't beat that price at a restaurant like this one!Special Features:
- divinedineDined on 8/30/2014Everyone's meal was prepared to perfection, served hot and all 4 of us were extremely pleased with service, portions, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serverVernsterDined on 8/29/2014We've been there many times but have to note this evening we struck gold with our waiter. Wish I could recall his name. BravoSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/21/2014I ordered a med staek, it came out rare, sent back,, came back well done the meat tasted like shoe leather, very suprised, for i have been here beforeSpecial Features:
- great meal at a great priceJMBFVIPDined on 8/17/2014our table all had the Sun/Mon Prime Rib special. The food and staff were excellent. Only downside was the restaurant is noisy when crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!PBofNaplesDined on 8/16/2014A wonderful and relaxing atmosphere, and the service was outstanding! Great menu which included some simple, healthier options. Perfect for celebrating a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestaurantLtls10VIPDined on 8/11/2014My husband & I are fans of Flemings we can always count on a yummy meal, great service & wonderful wine list. Plus the best chocolate lava cake!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grumpygusDined on 8/9/2014Our server, Drew Chrichton was very knowledgeable and took care of every detail with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection again.neveragainVIPDined on 8/8/2014Flemings is one of those great steak houses that seems to do everything right. The wedge salad is a masterpiece. Waiter (Ivan) was top notch and professional. Both managers stopped at our table to see if everything was ok. Very relaxed atmosphere. Friendly, great food.Special Features:
- Great times!DojoVIPDined on 8/3/2014Enjoy coming to Fleming's every time we are in town. Great service and food. Very attentive staff.. An all around solid restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningCoachVIPDined on 8/1/2014Al Romeo, Managing Partner, Jose Gonzalez, Chef Partner, and Will Mattrey, Senior Manager do a masterful job of leadership by example for their team with regard to customer service. They are among the most visible and hospitable management team that you will find in any restaurant. The service is exquisite and the quality of their food is the best. We have brought many of our family and friends here and it is always a home run for everyone -even a 10 year old.Special Features:
- The following 481 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Naples reviews archive.