Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
500 Route 73 North
Marlton, NJ 08053Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nj/marlton
- Phone: 8569881351
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton - Best Restaurants in Marlton ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)notable wine list (41)romantic (34)fit for foodies (23)vibrant bar scene (13)neighborhood gem (12)good for groups (11)hot spot (4)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Awesome!skinnygreedygalVIPDined on 9/20/2014We eat here a lot but last nights dinner was the best! They have a deal going on for surf and turf, which we both ordered and an additional side. EVERYTHING was cooked to perfection! The lobster was beyond perfect! Our server was very nice also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Excellent service and fantastic food. Staff really went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatDiamondGirlDined on 9/19/2014Flemings is our "go-to" for a good steak and a bottle of great wine. Interesting cocktails, thoughtfully made. Don't miss the heirloom tomato and burrata salad...you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinning experience!MelanieVIPDined on 9/14/2014My husband and I used to dine here on our birthdays and anniversaries. The food is excellent and the service is just as good. We used to get a complimentary chocolate truffles and a gift card. We will definitely be coming back. Thanks for the excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've had better..InuksunamoonDined on 9/12/2014My husband & I eat out ALOT. This was our 3rd & final visit. I've had better lamb chops at Longhornes steakhouse, management should go & eat at another steakhouse to check quality standards (I was served sad tiny wilted tough little things passed off as lamb chops) . Drinks were great. However, I feel the pricing is way too high for the quality of food (especially the steak) that this Resteraunt serves. Had to send my food back again (same as last 2 visits) because the chef still wasn't familiar with the term"cooked medium please" lol. I would have liked to actually eat dinner with my husband. He just ate his well done steak even though he ordered medium as well. Lol Grrrr! Will not return. Thanks but no thanks. Del Frisco's instead.Special Features:
- Flemings is Always OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/10/2014I have tried Flemings in multiple cities, and it is always an outstanding steakhouse! Try it and you will enjoy it!!Special Features:
- VinoDined on 9/6/2014The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgable. Management on top of their game in crusing the floor to ensure diners were taken care of and happy. Food was very good. The drinks were fine but nothing special.Special Features:
- Off their gameVoorheesiansDined on 9/5/2014Everything was perfect as usual - the ambiance, the service and attentiveness, and the steaks were fantastic as always. The remainder of the food, however, was "off game". The onion soup - a usual star - was watery and not as rich. My daughter's shrimp were overcooked and not up to usual standard. And the mashed potato sides - one blue cheese, one parmesan peppercorn - were VERY dry and lumpy. We love Flemings, but they were having a bad night.Special Features:
- Great all aroundChow41Dined on 9/5/2014Good food , great services waiter was good , very attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & staffCosmoVIPDined on 9/4/2014Thank you for another fantastic dining experience! Your food is only surpassed by your staff!!!Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/3/2014Flemings is always a great place to eat can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineoutVIPDined on 8/29/2014The staff was very efficient, friendly & accommadating. Our server, Monica D, was great. The decor is masculine and comfortable with large, roomy booths and tables.They have an extensive wine list. Even though it is primarily a steak house, their seafood is great. We would eat there more often if it was closer to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staff. Food well prepared.BigfanDined on 8/25/2014Very friendly staff. Food well prepared. My wife and I both enjoy the Sunday prime rib special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesome, service spectactularKAP35VIPDined on 8/22/2014Treated my son for his 24th Birthday noted that on reservation made via Open Table. There was a birthday card waiting for him when we were seated and when we got the check they gave him a box of truffles. Our waiter was excellent as was the food. Attention by staff to table (ie. drinks and clean up) was top notch. Management was on sight and was stopping by tables to check on everyone. I would return to Flemings for a great steak dinner instead of having to drive into the city and would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner At FlemingsSoupyVIPDined on 8/21/2014Had Dinner with grown granddaughter to celebrate her new job. Food was excellent and service was again very good. Another very nice time at Fleming's, Marlton.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014We wanted to try a new place for our anniversary and decided on Flemings. It was OK, the definition of just OK. For the money they charge we were expecting more. If you are looking for a high-end, nice, romantic place to get a good steak I think you would be better served going to Giumarello's, the Chophouse, or Bobby Flay's place in AC. In my experience all of these were a better experience, food, and definitely price.Special Features:
- My son's 24th Birthday.MOmzto2Dined on 8/16/2014The food was delicious! The atmosphere was quiet and romantic and perfect for elegant dining. Ray was our server. He was very informative and patient with us since it was our first time dining here. Fleming's even gave my son a box of truffles and a gift card for his birthday. We were all impressed and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good experienceOpenTableaddictDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent and plentiful. The service was excellent as we'll. the only problem was the exceedingly noisy person at the adjoining booth. Could not even carry on a conversation with my wife since we could not hear each other. The price was expensive but no higher than any other first rate steak house.Special Features:
- Top NotchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Can't believe we hadn't been there before. Nice local spot that compares to the big city boys like The Palm or Capital Grill. Service was amazing and food was even betterSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/1/2014We had an outstanding meal! My husband and I both ordered the Savor the Summer 3 course diner which was excellent. The appetizer if Sushami Tuna with avocado was fresh and delicious. Our main course was salmon and bacon wrapped filet. Dessert was Strawberry Shortcake with strawberries and blueberries covered with crème fresh. Each course was spectacular. We always stop in the bar when we arrive to take advantage of the 5 for 6 til 7 drinks and appetizers. It is a fantastic deal and a great start to the evening.Special Features:
- Good Food, Great Service!Luv2eatDined on 7/27/2014The food was very good. The steaks and prime rib were tender and juicy. The steaks had nice crusts in the outside. The crab cakes were all crab meat. Onion rings looked and taste very good also. The cheese cake was not too sweet which was just how I like it. The services were simply excellent. The manager and our server checked with us many times to make sure the food was prepared to our expectation. Water and ice tea refill were taking care of before I even had a chance to ask. I had never experienced such a good service anywhere else. My only complaint was the lighting is a bit too dark for our party. It was a bit pricy but I think it is okay to indulge a bit once a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lee1125VIPDined on 7/24/2014This was a very good dinner but was costly. Food was well prepared.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak Ever!vgehringDined on 7/20/2014Having been to the regions best steak houses including Outback, Ruth Chris, Capitol Grille, Steak 38 and others, I have to say this was the best thus far. They offer two ways to cook your steak - broiled or hot seared then broiled. Definitely choose the searing method if you like the outside a bit crusty with a pink inside. I had the rib eye as recommended by our waiter - what a party in my mouth! Impressive number of wines by the glass to choose from. Be advised that such a meal does not come at bargain prices, so this spot may only be for special occasions for most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serviceDeniseVIPDined on 7/20/2014I'm not a big steak person, but received emails for the prime rib special (my friend ordered) and filet/salmon special (I ordered). I had heard Flemings was very pricey, so we decided this was an opportunity to try it. My meal was quite small and didn't come with any side, vegetable, or even garnish. The prime rib looked big, with side. The garlic mashed potatoes my friend ordered were very good and my mother and friend who got all the leftovers really enjoyed the steaks. I felt it was a bit pricey for me. The service was outstanding, from when the waiter gave me a black colored napkin instead of the white, as I was wearing black (not that I cared what color, but was very nice). Poshy service.Special Features:
- Dinner At FlemingsSoupyVIPDined on 7/19/2014Wife and I went to a favorite spot for dinner. Had a pre-dinner drink at the nice bar with friendly bartender and then sat in our favorite booth. Service was excellent as was the filet and sirloin steak. Side vegetables were good, but over-priced for quantity received, in our opinion. We look forward to our return to this Flemings.Special Features:
- Good steaksOutandAboutDined on 7/13/2014A bit pricey, but good food and nice atmosphere for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent excellenceMunsonVIPDined on 7/13/2014Whether you want to take advantage of one of their special deals (like the prime rib special) or splurge for a special occasion, Fleming's never disappoints! The service is flawless and the food is always outstanding. On our last visit, our server took great care to accommodate a guest with special dietary restrictions.Special Features:
- Great start to an amazing eveningKGSIBDined on 7/11/2014Met with a friend, boss and mentor and our wives for dinner. Hadn't seen this particular fellow in a while. The waitress was prompt with our cocktails and helpful choosing a bottle of wine. She was extremely accommodating and quick to ensure we had everything we needed. Dinner was incredible and after dinner drinks and desert were amazing. We had so much fun, that after dinner we stop in a local watering hole and continued the evening. Quiet, quaint , great ambiance describes Flemings. A perfect dirty grey goose martini with blue cheese olives by the way!Special Features:
- Great!renayDined on 7/5/2014We had my mother-in-laws birthday party here. Everything was awesome from beginning to end. It doesn't get much better than that. We will definitely return. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service but too darkTriciaVIPDined on 6/28/2014Food was good (not great), service was very good (attention to detail), but way-too-dark. Could barely read the menu even w/my reader glasses. Waiter said lights would be up in a while, guess the while never happened. It was still dark 1.5 hours later when we left.
- Always a pleasureFabULizVIPDined on 6/21/2014We love it at Flemmings. We always sit at the bar for dinner. The service is always great and everyone is always friendly. The food usually never misses a beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 406 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton reviews archive.
- Mother's Day Brunch Let DownGreatGreekFoodVIPDined on 5/11/2014We always had great dinners at Fleming's so I decided to reserve for Mother's Day brunch. We were just so shocked at the quality and the presentation of the food that was served. The lobster bisque did not taste like lobster at all. My father in law asked whether it was onion soup. The portion of the sirloin tip with potatoes given to my MIL was half of what was on my husband's plate. The salad was limpy. The salmon egg benedict was too salty. At the end of the meal I could say that the only good dishes were the biscuits, and the desserts. The only conclusion I could make was they had a different cook that day. I was so embarrassed that my in laws's first visit there was like this. We will be going back to Capital Grill next yearSpecial Features:
- brunch for 3batandwillyDined on 5/11/2014We have been to Fleming's several times and always had a good meal so, we went to the Mother's Day brunch with our 7 year-old granddaughter (unusual for us...we normally do not go out on that holiday). The food was really good (prime rib for me...filet mignon eggs Benedict for him...brioche French toast for the grand). The only small problem was with the eggs Benedict (the English muffin was kind of hard and crusty). Other than that, everything was great, including the service and ambience. We may venture out there again next year.Special Features:
- MLB52Dined on 5/10/2014Food was excellent; not enough seafood choices, and a tad pricey. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdwardDined on 5/4/2014Food and service never disappoints, quite the contrary! As compared to other "high end" steak houses in the area where service and food preparation tends to vary, at Flemings food, service, and the warm greeting upon arrival is always consistent and excellent!Special Features:
- Great timeCater2meDined on 5/3/2014Went for my anniversary, they gave me a card, $25 gift card & a box of truffles. Had a great time. Will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakwineanddineVIPDined on 5/2/2014This was our first time and we had a great experience. The only suggestion that I can make if for them to take a look at their wine list. 3Xs retail is a bit much for the higher end winesSpecial Features:
- one of my favoritesAjayVIPDined on 4/27/2014This is one of my go to restaurants. Food and service is always excellent. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early anniversaryVetteguyVIPDined on 4/26/2014This is our sixth time dining at Fleming's and we will be back our steaks were excellent as were the Fleming's potatoes. Service was quick and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak night outFoodie4LifeDined on 4/20/2014Brought my 15 year old daughter here for a fine dining experience as a treat. We were in heaven. Steaks were cooked perfectly. Food was served piping hot. Service was stellar, as expected in a restaurant of this quality. Dessert was equally spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.