Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
500 Route 73 North
Marlton, NJ 08053Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nj/marlton
- Phone: (856) 988-1351
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton - Best Restaurants in Marlton ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)notable wine list (65)romantic (54)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (29)vibrant bar scene (25)neighborhood gem (21)hot spot (12)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- The service was good as well as menu choices.EdwardDined on 11/24/2014Our filet for some reason came out a bit salty. We were offered a new one but opted out. Everything was fine would go back again but would specify little or no salt next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can not wait to go back!TrishDined on 11/23/2014After receiving an AMEX gift card, we decided to check this place out. And we are so glad we did. It's not close by to where we live, so we had to travel a bit to get there. It was well worth the trek. We already have plans to go back. It was, without a doubt the BEST steak I have ever had in a restaurant setting. The service was fantastic (ask for Bistra!). All food came hot and flavorful. Even the side dishes were exceptional. Be prepared to pay a bit more for the quality, but you will not regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a Bad MealLuvPhillyDowntownDined on 11/21/2014Our place for special occasions always great food, service and atmosphere. even though we arrived before our reservation on a busy Friday night they sat us immediately and they allow us as much time as we needed to enjoy a cocktail and appetizers before even ordering diner. The shrimp cocktail was fresh and the shrimp very large. My oysters were fresh, sweet and quite tasty. Our entrees were prepared to our exact liking and our only complaint was that we were too full to consider desert. We love this place and though a bit expensive, worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very disappointedchazDined on 11/21/2014We sat down in a very timely manner. Then we ordered. The apps came eventually. Then the soup and salad but the main course was right on top of that. Very bad timing. The waitress was barely attentive. We ordered dessert. Took for ever. We spent 294.00 for dinner wine and dessert. Price would have been fine if the service and food were up to par. New principal in place in less than a year. We were extremely happy before this gentleman took over. We usually spent 600 to 1000.00 per month. But since new gentleman took over only our second time. Again capitol grille here we come. Good luck with your restaurant.Special Features:
- What a great Place!greatplaceDined on 11/13/2014Service was excellent and the food was amazing, we had a wonderful timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Luv2EatDined on 11/9/2014This is a true steakhouse with all you need. The service is top notch, the food awesome and Carlos & Jesse are the best managers in the business. I was elated that they were serving Caymus Cab Sav by the glass.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceCustomer856VIPDined on 11/8/2014If you like "Alacarte" menus, Flemings is your place. $45 Filet $12 Soup $10 Baked Potatoes $11 Wine - 2 glasses = $22 Thankfully the food and service was great.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedfun2dineVIPDined on 11/5/2014Our first time and we enjoyed ourselves. The place was packed and so was the parking lot. Quite a walk for a cripple as the handicap parking seems very limited. However, once there, our waiter greeted us in a enthusiastic and pleasant manner, and retrieved a rocky start. The food was delicious. My wife truly enjoyed her brief starter which was accompanied by the equivalent of a small salad. Likewise, she thought her steak was delicious, although, for a dish this expensive to be without garnish was quite surprising. I have a very limited menu due to cancer and the waiter worked very hard to accommodate my needs and provide me with two very pleasant appetizers. We plan to give it at least second try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks & Incredible Wine ListpapajoedVIPDined on 11/4/2014My dry aged prime rib was cooked to perfection...wine list is incredible. Especially liked the use of portable tablet tableside thstassisted with our wine selection based on mood, nice touch. Service was great as well. Overall it was a little pricey but totally worth it. If you are looking for a nice place to celebrate a special occasion.. I have no problem recommending Fleming's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nicely consistentShappyVIPDined on 10/31/2014The food is always good and the service even better than the food! This is one of my favorite restaurants and you can even order small plates which are terrific if you don't want to overindulge. The service is always spot on and friendly - what more could one ask?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/31/2014The prime rib special they were offering this evening was excellent! Three courses for a very reasonable price and absolutely delicious. Excellent service. We have made this one of our regular spots.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakRichVIPDined on 10/25/2014Although I was upset that they were out of my first two choices for steaks, bone in ribeye, dry rubbed ribeye, the regular ribeye was great. I was smiling during the meal enjoying the flavor. Those with me enjoyed there's as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceglennSDined on 10/25/2014Flemings has remained our favorite steakhouse. Although on the pricier side their wines, service and food is second to none when it comes to steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular service!BubbleGumProDined on 10/25/2014Went here for a wedding anniversary and the experience was excellent. The ambiance was inviting and the food delicious. But the spectacular service was what prompted me to write this review. Truly unbelievable service, and that's what made a good experience an absolutely great one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/23/2014First time at this restaurant. Went for a special birthday dinner. Great food and wonderful waiter. Certainly will be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsAnniversaryDined on 10/22/2014We always have a great meal at Flemings. We celebrated our anniversary there again this past Wednesday but did not tell anyone upon making our reservation. The waiter came to our table and to take our order and immediately wished us a Happy Anniversary. We were pleasantly surprised. I guess we are in their computer for that date. Our overall experience is always a good one, the food is wonderful. We have never been disappointed yet.Special Features:
- Appetizers at the barAweber795Dined on 10/18/2014Celebrated our 17 year wedding anniversary. Originally had reservations for a table but after reviewing the bar menu, we decided to take a booth in the bar. Ordered 5 different appetizers. All were very good, some only come with three which made it difficult for two people to split. Service was great. My husband orders IPAs and was happy with the choices. Overall good experience. We were given a $45 gift card and chocolate truffles as we were leaving because it was our anniversary. Great way to have us come back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic for GFCW78Dined on 10/18/2014Plenty to choose from with a gluten free menu and our server was on point as he also suffered from celiacs. And of course the food is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightXtraSpecialDined on 10/17/2014We chose Fleming's to celebrate a special occasion. The service was very good. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average SteaksKDFB24Dined on 10/12/2014We started with Calamari. It was excellent. My girlfriend had the Prime Rib Dinner and I had the Prime Bone-In Ribeye. They were both average. The service was very good, as was the Cheesecake. All in all, not a bad experience. We just wish our steaks had been better. It was certainly nice to receive 1000 points for the first time.Special Features:
- out for anniversaryout4thenightDined on 10/11/2014Food was very good. The service was outstanding. Just a little loud for our liking for a anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was high marks all aroundATailGatersLifeDined on 10/11/2014Everything was detailed, until the end. The server was supposed to box/container the small wedding cake top so the newlyweds could save it for the one year. Instead they returned it to the cake box, where it toppled over, ruining her cake top =\ accidents happen, but the bride was specific on her wishes a few times during the dinner. Other than that beautiful everything ! Dinner steak with Risotto was superb, the photograph you took to mark the occasion, nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerSmad26Dined on 10/10/2014Flemmings did a wonderful job of celebrating my mothers birthday. Good was great and the little touches for her birthday were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldogfaceVIPDined on 10/7/2014Nothing especially noteworthy either good or bad. $450 for party of four makes it pricey for what you get.
- good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2014Awesome food and the service was great. We enjoyed our dinner. We Were celebrating my wife's birthday, everything was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All other Steak houses Take NoticeregularVIPDined on 9/28/2014been to them all and Flemings does stand with and along side of the best. Food was excellent and the service was even better. Wine list was more than adequate and our glasses were always full. Treated my 95 year old Mother, who was celebrating her birthday , exceptionally special and that was most appreciated. Newport filet was especially good with the mushrooms and scalloped potatoes. My wife and Mothers dishes were prepared perfectly and were well received .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoseRickandRose72Dined on 9/28/2014Superb!!!! You know exactly what to do with food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT to be missed!!FallininloveDined on 9/27/2014This is a restaurant that when you sit across from the love of your life... you can actually FALL IN LOVE with your significant other ALL over again!Special Features:
- foodiesrickVIPDined on 9/27/2014great restaurant can't stand up to all of the better steakhousesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014Monica mad my husbands birthday so special. The food was great ended up enjoying a long relaxing dinner.Special Features:
- Surf & Turf SpecialIOP1VIPDined on 9/27/2014The Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail special was amazing - well done!!Special Features:
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014This was my daughter's 35th birthday so this had to be special and I have to say from the food to the overall evening was perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant for special celebrations. Prices can be a bit pricey but they always have specias, so check out their website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdwardDined on 9/23/2014We were there to celebrate our anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. As always the food and service were top notch. The management at Flemings is always attentive and always stops by to ensure we are satisfied. A great evening!Special Features:
- prime rib dinner specialcherryhilldinerVIPDined on 9/21/2014Always a great meal, especially the prime rib dinner on Sundays. It includes dessert and sides and came with wonderful service. Wine list is extensive on an ipad. Happy hour available too.Special Features:
- Awesome!skinnygreedygalVIPDined on 9/20/2014We eat here a lot but last nights dinner was the best! They have a deal going on for surf and turf, which we both ordered and an additional side. EVERYTHING was cooked to perfection! The lobster was beyond perfect! Our server was very nice also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Excellent service and fantastic food. Staff really went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatDiamondGirlDined on 9/19/2014Flemings is our "go-to" for a good steak and a bottle of great wine. Interesting cocktails, thoughtfully made. Don't miss the heirloom tomato and burrata salad...you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinning experience!MelanieVIPDined on 9/14/2014My husband and I used to dine here on our birthdays and anniversaries. The food is excellent and the service is just as good. We used to get a complimentary chocolate truffles and a gift card. We will definitely be coming back. Thanks for the excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've had better..InuksunamoonVIPDined on 9/12/2014My husband & I eat out ALOT. This was our 3rd & final visit. I've had better lamb chops at Longhornes steakhouse, management should go & eat at another steakhouse to check quality standards (I was served sad tiny wilted tough little things passed off as lamb chops) . Drinks were great. However, I feel the pricing is way too high for the quality of food (especially the steak) that this Resteraunt serves. Had to send my food back again (same as last 2 visits) because the chef still wasn't familiar with the term"cooked medium please" lol. I would have liked to actually eat dinner with my husband. He just ate his well done steak even though he ordered medium as well. Lol Grrrr! Will not return. Thanks but no thanks. Del Frisco's instead.Special Features:
- Flemings is Always OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/10/2014I have tried Flemings in multiple cities, and it is always an outstanding steakhouse! Try it and you will enjoy it!!Special Features: