Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
500 Route 73 North
Marlton, NJ 08053Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nj/marlton
- Phone: 8569881351
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton - Best Restaurants in Marlton ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Marlton reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)notable wine list (56)romantic (48)fit for foodies (37)vibrant bar scene (20)good for groups (20)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (7)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- First TimerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/23/2014First time at this restaurant. Went for a special birthday dinner. Great food and wonderful waiter. Certainly will be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014We always have a great meal at Flemings. We celebrated our anniversary there again this past Wednesday but did not tell anyone upon making our reservation. The waiter came to our table and to take our order and immediately wished us a Happy Anniversary. We were pleasantly surprised. I guess we are in their computer for that date. Our overall experience is always a good one, the food is wonderful. We have never been disappointed yet.Special Features:
- Appetizers at the barAweber795Dined on 10/18/2014Celebrated our 17 year wedding anniversary. Originally had reservations for a table but after reviewing the bar menu, we decided to take a booth in the bar. Ordered 5 different appetizers. All were very good, some only come with three which made it difficult for two people to split. Service was great. My husband orders IPAs and was happy with the choices. Overall good experience. We were given a $45 gift card and chocolate truffles as we were leaving because it was our anniversary. Great way to have us come back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic for GFCW78Dined on 10/18/2014Plenty to choose from with a gluten free menu and our server was on point as he also suffered from celiacs. And of course the food is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightXtraSpecialDined on 10/17/2014We chose Fleming's to celebrate a special occasion. The service was very good. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average SteaksKDFB24Dined on 10/12/2014We started with Calamari. It was excellent. My girlfriend had the Prime Rib Dinner and I had the Prime Bone-In Ribeye. They were both average. The service was very good, as was the Cheesecake. All in all, not a bad experience. We just wish our steaks had been better. It was certainly nice to receive 1000 points for the first time.Special Features:
- out for anniversaryout4thenightDined on 10/11/2014Food was very good. The service was outstanding. Just a little loud for our liking for a anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was high marks all aroundATailGatersLifeDined on 10/11/2014Everything was detailed, until the end. The server was supposed to box/container the small wedding cake top so the newlyweds could save it for the one year. Instead they returned it to the cake box, where it toppled over, ruining her cake top =\ accidents happen, but the bride was specific on her wishes a few times during the dinner. Other than that beautiful everything ! Dinner steak with Risotto was superb, the photograph you took to mark the occasion, nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerSmad26Dined on 10/10/2014Flemmings did a wonderful job of celebrating my mothers birthday. Good was great and the little touches for her birthday were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldogfaceVIPDined on 10/7/2014Nothing especially noteworthy either good or bad. $450 for party of four makes it pricey for what you get.
- good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2014Awesome food and the service was great. We enjoyed our dinner. We Were celebrating my wife's birthday, everything was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All other Steak houses Take NoticeregularVIPDined on 9/28/2014been to them all and Flemings does stand with and along side of the best. Food was excellent and the service was even better. Wine list was more than adequate and our glasses were always full. Treated my 95 year old Mother, who was celebrating her birthday , exceptionally special and that was most appreciated. Newport filet was especially good with the mushrooms and scalloped potatoes. My wife and Mothers dishes were prepared perfectly and were well received .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoseRickandRose72Dined on 9/28/2014Superb!!!! You know exactly what to do with food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT to be missed!!FallininloveDined on 9/27/2014This is a restaurant that when you sit across from the love of your life... you can actually FALL IN LOVE with your significant other ALL over again!Special Features:
- foodiesrickVIPDined on 9/27/2014great restaurant can't stand up to all of the better steakhousesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014Monica mad my husbands birthday so special. The food was great ended up enjoying a long relaxing dinner.Special Features:
- Surf & Turf SpecialIOP1VIPDined on 9/27/2014The Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail special was amazing - well done!!Special Features:
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014This was my daughter's 35th birthday so this had to be special and I have to say from the food to the overall evening was perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant for special celebrations. Prices can be a bit pricey but they always have specias, so check out their website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdwardDined on 9/23/2014We were there to celebrate our anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. As always the food and service were top notch. The management at Flemings is always attentive and always stops by to ensure we are satisfied. A great evening!Special Features:
- prime rib dinner specialcherryhilldinerVIPDined on 9/21/2014Always a great meal, especially the prime rib dinner on Sundays. It includes dessert and sides and came with wonderful service. Wine list is extensive on an ipad. Happy hour available too.Special Features:
- Awesome!skinnygreedygalVIPDined on 9/20/2014We eat here a lot but last nights dinner was the best! They have a deal going on for surf and turf, which we both ordered and an additional side. EVERYTHING was cooked to perfection! The lobster was beyond perfect! Our server was very nice also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Excellent service and fantastic food. Staff really went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatDiamondGirlDined on 9/19/2014Flemings is our "go-to" for a good steak and a bottle of great wine. Interesting cocktails, thoughtfully made. Don't miss the heirloom tomato and burrata salad...you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinning experience!MelanieVIPDined on 9/14/2014My husband and I used to dine here on our birthdays and anniversaries. The food is excellent and the service is just as good. We used to get a complimentary chocolate truffles and a gift card. We will definitely be coming back. Thanks for the excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've had better..InuksunamoonVIPDined on 9/12/2014My husband & I eat out ALOT. This was our 3rd & final visit. I've had better lamb chops at Longhornes steakhouse, management should go & eat at another steakhouse to check quality standards (I was served sad tiny wilted tough little things passed off as lamb chops) . Drinks were great. However, I feel the pricing is way too high for the quality of food (especially the steak) that this Resteraunt serves. Had to send my food back again (same as last 2 visits) because the chef still wasn't familiar with the term"cooked medium please" lol. I would have liked to actually eat dinner with my husband. He just ate his well done steak even though he ordered medium as well. Lol Grrrr! Will not return. Thanks but no thanks. Del Frisco's instead.Special Features:
- Flemings is Always OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/10/2014I have tried Flemings in multiple cities, and it is always an outstanding steakhouse! Try it and you will enjoy it!!Special Features:
- Our FavoriteglennSDined on 9/9/2014When it comes to food and service Fleming's is by far our favorite steakhouse. You will be treated like royalty especially if you are celebrating a special day as the staff will go out of their way to ensure you have a memorable meal.Special Features:
- VinoDined on 9/6/2014The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgable. Management on top of their game in crusing the floor to ensure diners were taken care of and happy. Food was very good. The drinks were fine but nothing special.Special Features:
- Off their gameVoorheesiansDined on 9/5/2014Everything was perfect as usual - the ambiance, the service and attentiveness, and the steaks were fantastic as always. The remainder of the food, however, was "off game". The onion soup - a usual star - was watery and not as rich. My daughter's shrimp were overcooked and not up to usual standard. And the mashed potato sides - one blue cheese, one parmesan peppercorn - were VERY dry and lumpy. We love Flemings, but they were having a bad night.Special Features:
- Great all aroundChow41Dined on 9/5/2014Good food , great services waiter was good , very attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & staffCosmoVIPDined on 9/4/2014Thank you for another fantastic dining experience! Your food is only surpassed by your staff!!!Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/3/2014Flemings is always a great place to eat can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineoutVIPDined on 8/29/2014The staff was very efficient, friendly & accommadating. Our server, Monica D, was great. The decor is masculine and comfortable with large, roomy booths and tables.They have an extensive wine list. Even though it is primarily a steak house, their seafood is great. We would eat there more often if it was closer to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staff. Food well prepared.BigfanDined on 8/25/2014Very friendly staff. Food well prepared. My wife and I both enjoy the Sunday prime rib special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesome, service spectactularKAP35VIPDined on 8/22/2014Treated my son for his 24th Birthday noted that on reservation made via Open Table. There was a birthday card waiting for him when we were seated and when we got the check they gave him a box of truffles. Our waiter was excellent as was the food. Attention by staff to table (ie. drinks and clean up) was top notch. Management was on sight and was stopping by tables to check on everyone. I would return to Flemings for a great steak dinner instead of having to drive into the city and would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner At FlemingsSoupyVIPDined on 8/21/2014Had Dinner with grown granddaughter to celebrate her new job. Food was excellent and service was again very good. Another very nice time at Fleming's, Marlton.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014We wanted to try a new place for our anniversary and decided on Flemings. It was OK, the definition of just OK. For the money they charge we were expecting more. If you are looking for a high-end, nice, romantic place to get a good steak I think you would be better served going to Giumarello's, the Chophouse, or Bobby Flay's place in AC. In my experience all of these were a better experience, food, and definitely price.Special Features:
- My son's 24th Birthday.MOmzto2Dined on 8/16/2014The food was delicious! The atmosphere was quiet and romantic and perfect for elegant dining. Ray was our server. He was very informative and patient with us since it was our first time dining here. Fleming's even gave my son a box of truffles and a gift card for his birthday. We were all impressed and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good experienceOpenTableaddictDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent and plentiful. The service was excellent as we'll. the only problem was the exceedingly noisy person at the adjoining booth. Could not even carry on a conversation with my wife since we could not hear each other. The price was expensive but no higher than any other first rate steak house.Special Features:
- Top NotchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Can't believe we hadn't been there before. Nice local spot that compares to the big city boys like The Palm or Capital Grill. Service was amazing and food was even betterSpecial Features: