Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
17400 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48125Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/mi/livonia
- Phone: (734) 542-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (107)notable wine list (70)romantic (69)fit for foodies (54)good for groups (33)neighborhood gem (25)vibrant bar scene (14)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great food and service.GregDined on 11/25/2014Too loud for romantic dinner. Great for celebrationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special dinnerLauracVIPDined on 11/23/2014The special touches like cold salad forks, black napkins for ladies wearing dark colors, all make for a special dinner out. The food is consistently outstanding. We took my Mom to celebrate her 85th birthday and it was the right choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SueHDined on 11/23/2014The service was outstanding (thank you Monica), the food was absolutely delicious and our whole experience was very enjoyable. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A 7Letter Word That Always Beats a 4 Letter WordPeanutDined on 11/23/2014Service ... Our waiter was exceptional in every regard. He used a couple of minor issues to display his value to your restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummommaDined on 11/17/2014A great spot to have a dinner celebrating a real estate acquisition by my client. Wonderful wine list. Excellent steak and seafood options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not their best Prime Rib tonightTheGourmandVIPDined on 11/16/2014Ordered the Sunday Special 3-course, and the 12-ounce prime rib was delicious, but delivered to the table with about 8 ounces of inedible content (66% was suet.) The manager acknowledged the prime rib was "a bit fatty tonight" and offered a replacement. Although the replacement was fast to the table and the correct temperature, it was still about 50% suet - the 50 % beef was deleicious! I would like to note that this is VERY UNUSUAL for the prime rib at Fleming's. We will continue to give them our custom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and mealOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/9/2014Service from the moment we walked in the door was impeccable. Greeted warmly, seated on time, hostess/manager used my name to thank me. Waiter was helpful, knowledgeable, but not intrusive. My wife's filet was cooked as ordered. My swordfish was cooked perfectly. Only negative was the spinach was a bit under sauteed. All in all a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeCindyVIPDined on 11/9/2014Went to celebrate a birthday. First time at Flemings. Will likely go back again.Special Features:
- what is "review title"billybobDined on 11/8/2014food prices are wayyyyy too expensive,almost every thing is overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewfoodieVIPDined on 11/2/2014steak was just OK for a steakhouse with those prices. Wine list is great but inflated prices when you compare to fine dining places nearby for the same wineSpecial Features:
- Consistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/1/2014We've been to Flemings a few times now and everytime it has been very good. From the food to the service, always a great place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food ok serviceDbdbDined on 10/31/2014Prime Rib should look like Prime Rib not a square hunk of meat. The waiter, while admittedly busy, should have seemed to be somewhat more interested in our order. When coffee is served cream and sweetener should be offered and after a reasonable time a refill should be offered. I do not blame this lack of attention on the waiter but on management who should have trained the staff properly. Correct these very few things and I would certainly recommend Flemings most highly.Special Features:
- I apologize in advance...TheGourmandVIPDined on 10/30/2014This evening, everything went wrong. We decided to split the meal, but added an extra salad. Fleming's caesar salad (now) comes with shaved proscuitto on it, but it does not indicate it on the menu; we ordered the Fleming's salad, without onion, and it came to the table loaded with onions. We attempted to salvage them and picked off the unwanted accessories, but too many onions forced it off the table. We added a side of king-crab. Then the "medium-rare" prime-rib came to the table and it had a blob of suet on it 3" in diameter; and to add insult to injury, the temperature was a solid "Medium" - all pink, no red, and no give in the meat. This we returned, to get a suet-free 12 oz prime-rib, that was still "medium" temperature. I'm so sorrySpecial Features:
- Briefly ...MikeKellyDined on 10/30/2014We've eaten here many times in the past. And as always, the experience was excellent.
- Special DinnerDaleDined on 10/28/2014Made reservations to celebrate 42yr anniversary. Greeted by Congratulations from Front Desk and server along with card from Mgmt. Our server made sure it was a night to remember. Great wine, exceptional food.Special Features:
- Love Flemings!CindiDined on 10/26/2014The prime rib special is always a good deal and great food!Special Features:
- excellentgreatVIPDined on 10/25/2014The wine bar and iPad listings are fun and interesting. The atmosphere is romantic but loud enough you don't feel like everyone can hear your conversations. The food is always delicious and well prepared. I ordered flowers for my wife and they were waiting for her. the staff is professional, courteous and efficient. We enjoyed drinking at the bar for 2 hours then moving to our table for a late night dinner.Special Features:
- Great food, service wantingZandesdadDined on 10/25/2014We go to Fleming's once a year for our anniversary and have always had outstanding experiences with food and service. This time, the food didn't disappoint, but the service did. Our waiter was knowledgable, but in felt like we were in a game show. He talked fast and had an approach that was more familiar than I think is appropriate at a restaurant where your bill averages $100 per person. Additionally, he disappeared for long stretches that made getting little things taken care of (water refills and extra silverware) challenging. The person that assisted him needed additional training (like don't reach over guests to remove plates). This is one time out of five or six we have had this experience, so we will be back, hope it's different.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 10/25/2014The filet was outstanding. A steak knife was not necessary because the meat was so tender. The price for the side dishes seemed too high. Our server answered all of our questions and was attentive. Crackers were offered which seemed "low class" for such an upscale dining experience. This is a good "special occasion" restaurant.Special Features:
- GreatGaryDined on 10/24/2014Expensive but worth it! My friends birthday was asked about a small present given which was very nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings never disappointsdave99gstDined on 10/23/2014As usual Flemings provides excellent service with great foodSpecial Features:
- My Review of Flemings4starsDined on 10/23/2014The steaks are good here, and the service is excellent. Very comparable to other steakhouses I've been in. Very nice for special occasions when price is not a concern. I also love the fact that dry-aged steaks are available here.Special Features:
- RamuVIPDined on 10/18/2014We were celebrating sweetest day. The food was good and the service was excellentSpecial Features:
- Great food but definitely priceymad2000Dined on 10/11/2014Went to Fleming's with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. Ambiance, service, and food were all great. 2 salads, 2 entrees, 1 side dish and 3 drinks added up to $220 including tip. Seems like a lot to spend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServicePKHNTSDined on 10/10/2014Our experience was great, huge, huge wine list, kind of overwhelming. Food was amazing. Really Happy with this restaurant.Special Features:
- Our Favorite RestaurantKittyDined on 10/10/2014The food is always perfectly prepared, presented and served. I recommend the Scottish Salmon which is prepared like you've never had it before. Combined with the sautéed spinach you will have a most delicious and healthy meal. The staff is top-of-the-line. You cannot go wrong at Flemings as long as you are ready to pay for what you get. This quality of food and service is not inexpensive. Joining their dining loyalty club offers many rewards.Special Features:
- quality at its finestaveragejoeDined on 10/7/2014what an eveving, from the time we walked in, the service from the staff was outstanding. very friendly and personable. our waiter went above and beyond, he asked and answered everthing you could want to know, from wine to the entree and the exquisite array of desserts. the meal itself was done to perfection. My wife and I will definitely be back for more.Special Features:
- Surf & TurfsambyVIPDined on 10/5/2014Filet mignon and lobster tail and the rest of the food was good but NOT the crackers instead of bread.Special Features:
- WineDel5JuliaVIPDined on 10/4/2014Are waitress recommended a $110.00 bottle of wine. I ordered the wine. After dinner I looked up the retail price and it was $29.00. I thought that was outrages. The wine was Stags' Leap Petite Sirah.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary!ygainesDined on 10/3/2014The food was excellent! Flemings made our Anniversary even more special then it already was. The customer service was great. The atmosphere was fantastic, we loved the lighting it was nice and romantic! Our waitress was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!ShaloeaDined on 9/27/2014Service wasn't that great this time around but as usual food was ALWAYS spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightDateNightVIPDined on 9/26/2014great dining experience. Attentive and friendly wait staff. A good mix of business and business casual. iPad wine list is easy to use and navigate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th Wedding Anniversary MealtedhammerandnailsDined on 9/26/2014The choice to eat at Fleming's for our 25th wedding anniversary was made by my wife and since she is a vegetarian I was very pleased with her choice. She found the sides selection to meet her requirements and I found the variety of meats to exceed my needs. The steak was a piece of exceptional beef and the preparation unlike I have had before. It was served just like I prefer it and all parts of the meal from appetizer to entry were great. The service was outstanding and we plan on returning for future special occasions.Special Features:
- Surf & TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/21/2014Delfina's service was SUPERB. The filet mignon and the lobster tail were excellent. However they don't serve sour dough bread anymore. Hard flat bread was served instead. NOT SO GREAT.Special Features:
- AWESOME!!!LILDILBYDined on 9/21/2014WENT FOR OUR 17TH ANNIVERSARY. FOOD WAS "GREAT!" WE BOTH HAD RIBEYE'S. MY WIFE HAD THE WET AGED PRIME RIBEYE & I HAD THE DRY AGED PRIME RIBEYE, "BOTH WERE EXCELLENT!" WEDGE SALAD WAS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. FRENCH ONION SOUP WAS JUST OK. FRENCH FRIES WERE TOP NOTCH W/ THE GARLIC & LIME. CHIPOTLE MACARONI & CHEESE WAS JUST OK. SERVICE WAS OVER THE TOP! WISH I COULD REMEMBER OUR WAITRESSES NAME, "SHE WAS THE BEST!!!" SHE BROUGHT US A BOX OF CHOCOLATES FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, "HOW COOL IS THAT!!!" I WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK & WILL BOOK THROUGH OPEN TABLE. THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW!Special Features:
- Couple Dinner9192014Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I have been to Flemings several times in the past and decided since we had a babysitter to give it a try again. Everything is great from the complimentary to the speedy dinner service.Our only complaint as in the past is the lighting. I understand setting the mood but sometimes its downright dark. Fortunately we were seated in an area away from the main dining area which had much better lighting. Overall still on top of our list as a favorite restaurantSpecial Features:
- A Special AnniversarysleepyDined on 9/20/2014We went to Fleming's for anniversary dinner and were very impressed. Our server was very knowledgeable and attentive, she made good recommendations on both our wine and main dishes. I had the petite filet which was cooked to perfection and very flavorful. My wife had the barbecue glazed salmon which was also very good. The Fleming's potatoes were outstanding, and the creme brulee with sweet cream on the side was the perfect finishing touch. We also received a card from the chef and owner congratulating us on our anniversary, a box of truffles, and a gift card to use on our next trip to Fleming's, which I can tell you will be very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but expensive, try happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014This place is fantastic, but expect to pay quite a bit. The steaks are amazing, but a la carte they are still around $50. This is one of those once a year places for me, except for in the bar area. The 5 for $6 til 7 in the bar is amazing. Much cheaper and you get to enjoy the fantastic food that is only available in the bar area.Special Features:
- Surf And TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/14/2014Great filet mignon and sweet silky lobster tail. Jim gave very professional service.Special Features:
- Dinner 9/6/14SbyersDined on 9/6/2014I brought my husband here for a celebratory dinner and the lobster & filet special. I ordered the newport filet that came w/Fleming's potatoes which I LOVE. We have been to Fleming's several times and love the restaurant. I must say I was disappointed at the amount of food for a $37.95 entree. The filet was VERY small and the portion of the potatoes were even smaller. We love the restaurant and go there for special occassion, etc., but this was the first time I was disappointed and did not leave entirely happy. I should have mentioned the portions to our waiter (Jimmy), but did not feel comfortable in that atmosphere to do so.Special Features: