Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
17400 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48125Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/mi/livonia
- Phone: 7345429463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)romantic (41)notable wine list (39)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (11)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Surf And TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/14/2014Great filet mignon and sweet silky lobster tail. Jim gave very professional service.Special Features:
- Dinner 9/6/14SbyersDined on 9/6/2014I brought my husband here for a celebratory dinner and the lobster & filet special. I ordered the newport filet that came w/Fleming's potatoes which I LOVE. We have been to Fleming's several times and love the restaurant. I must say I was disappointed at the amount of food for a $37.95 entree. The filet was VERY small and the portion of the potatoes were even smaller. We love the restaurant and go there for special occassion, etc., but this was the first time I was disappointed and did not leave entirely happy. I should have mentioned the portions to our waiter (Jimmy), but did not feel comfortable in that atmosphere to do so.Special Features:
- Surf & TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/4/2014I had the filet mignon & lobster tail special. The filet was excellent; broiled perfectly and the lobster tail was sweet and silky and cooked to perfection. Tony provided excellent professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate!!PamWongDined on 9/4/2014This was the perfect place to celebrate a birthday with a great friend. We enjoyed and relaxed with a much needed quiet evening. The food, service and ambiance were wonderful. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we tried itTorofoodiesDined on 9/2/2014This was our first visit to Flemings. Everything was nice, but we didn't have any WOW experience. Food was good, but expected. Service was good, but also expected. It certainly is a place that can be counted on to be good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014We went there for a birthday party.All in all we were only at the restaurant for 75 min but we did not feel rushedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyondTheGourmandVIPDined on 9/1/2014We went on a holiday special to try it out. The special was a very good value but it was difficult to detect the difference between medium and medium-rare on our respective prime rib dinners. The waiter was the epitome of servers, he checked us often, he made suggestions, he fixed two food foul-ups and even brought us a vegetable fix off the menu. He was excited when it turned out I had a $40 credit on my rewards card - it cut the bill in half! He told us about the next special, before it was published. He shook my hand and asked me to ask for him next time we come. We will.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/30/2014Love Fleming's.... The food and service has always been great and staff very friendly all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodJennMakDined on 8/29/2014The food was very good, but prices for sides was obnoxiousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great servicetdavis6670Dined on 8/29/2014the food here is always good never an issue and the service is always great.Special Features:
- NorthvilleBobIronfoodieVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great food and service as usual! It seems that no matter when we dine there, both the food and waitstaff never fail to deliver!! I love their steaks and their small plates offer a great variety of items to choose from for dinner. I have dined there often and will continue to do so in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th AnniversaryAndreaDined on 8/27/2014My husband and I took his brother and wife to Fleming's for their 50th wedding anniversary. They had never been there before and were very impressed. We love going to Fleming's for all our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnTVIPDined on 8/27/2014Greeted warmly at the door and seated promptly. Booth too dim, and initially, the noise from the bar area was noticeable. Their tables were eventually made ready in another area of the restaurant. Disappointed in the braised short ribs because it was very dry. Asked for sauce, and server promptly brought 2 kinds. Helped a little bit. Hubby found his aged, prime, in bone steak too lean. My lettuce in the salad was wilted (too long in its plate in the fridge?). Dressing was on the light side which I liked. Vegetables were ok. Wait staff was outstanding. I guess staff noted we were not too keen on the food and the fact that we were there for our anniversary so they gave us a $25 gift certificate for future dining and a box of chocolates.Special Features:
- prime rib raresambyVIPDined on 8/24/2014It was very good food, as my prime rib was rare as I like it. The best part of the meal was the excellent service from Delfina.Special Features:
- lovely eveningbeebeeDined on 8/23/2014We went to celebrate my husband's birthday. The food was great, especially the steak, and portions were almost too generous. The servers were attentive but not too much. They also gave my husband a birthday surprise when they found out what we were celebrating...homemade chocolates and a gift card! It was a lovely evening.Special Features:
- A Birthday Meal to RememberLovetoeatVIPDined on 8/23/2014I celebrated by birthday with my husband and Fleming's. We sat outside on the patio. We were promptly greeted and seated (I requested to be seated outside). The wait staff was excellent. They made sure our glasses were filled and were very attentive. The food was exceptional (as usual) I had the wedge salad, it was really fresh. The New England clam chowder was the best I've had in this area and I also had the Prime Bone-in Ribeye steak. The temperature was as I requested (med. rare) and seasoned to perfection. No additional toppings required.....And because it was my birthday, I received a box of chocolate and a gift card for the next time I dine in. What more can I say? This place is one classy establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good restaurantAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014The food was fantastic and the waitress was very nice.Special Features:
- DelishTummyyummyDined on 8/22/2014This was a great anniversary dinner. We enjoyed the atmosphere and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrating special occasLuv2dineallthetimeDined on 8/21/2014They really provide an overall personalized dining experience assuring you have great service and food from beginning to end I really appreciate that when you dine especially in a pricey restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wedding anniversaryRamuVIPDined on 8/21/2014we were celebrating out wedding anniversary, We had a wonderful time. Our waiter was excellent, the food was great. Service was excellent. Had a wonderful time. I will go back again any time,Special Features:
- prime rib raresambyVIPDined on 8/17/2014It was a decent meal. Prime rib rare is a very decent meal. Stephanie gave me excellent service.Special Features:
- Always great at FlemingsMelochboVIPDined on 8/15/2014We dine at Flemings every six weeks or so and always have a great meal. Our server Darryl always does a great job to make sure we have an enjoyable evening. Best creamed spinach of any steakhouse anfd the carrot cake - if you aren't watching calories - is nothing short of spectacular. Livonia Flemings is by far the best of the five different Flemings restaurants I have dined in.Special Features:
- BEST IN A WHILEFlo1004Dined on 8/9/2014This dinner was one of the best we have had. From the time we arrived to throughout the fabulous meal EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT Best Waitress ever - Kristi Could not have been a more perfect evening We have told everyone how wonderful everything was. We will go back as often as we can.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerEddietheFoamGuyDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I had been here before but came back for our anniversary. Great food, excellent wine, good atmosphere. We'll be back. Seated promptly, greeted warmly and not too much "assistance" so just a very nice 34th.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014This was our first time at Fleming's after this site's recommendation. We went there for our anniversary! The restaurant has a nice, romantic ambience. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and helpful with navigating through the extensive wine list and delicious menu choices. The food was phenomenal! We both had the filet and mashed potatoes. It's pricey, $20-40 plates but I would recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciousdjtoby44Dined on 8/9/2014We have wanted to go to Fleming's Steakhouse for a while now because we had gotten some gift cards for a birthdays etc. I finally convinced my hubby to just make a reservation so we could go. Glad we did. It was one of the best meals I have had in a while. My steak was done exactly as ordered. Medium Rare+ We ordered a bottle of wine and had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Fleming's Steakhouse, Livonia, MI. Open Table made it so easy to make reservations.Special Features:
- Great atmosphereMojo1Dined on 8/7/2014Atmosphere is excellent, with great service. Side dishes were very good, steak had way too much fat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- prime rib raresambyVIPDined on 8/3/2014The service was excellent by Jim. The food was very good. All in all a nice meal.
- UnderwhelmingpaminmiDined on 8/2/2014On a positive note, the service was excellent. The food was good but, in the opinion of everyone in our party, not worth the price. I've had better meals elsewhere for half the cost. Also, it was uncomfortably cold in the restaurant. The air conditioning needed to be turned down - that's why I rated the ambience so poorly.
- made it specialeatingoutDined on 7/27/2014Fleming's went out of their way to make our evening special. We were the last party in the restaurant and yet we did not feel any pressure to leave. They simply let us finish our conversation.Special Features:
- Great way to celebrate!DW22Dined on 7/27/2014We were celebrating our 32 year wedding anniversary. What a great place to do that. We had a quiet booth in the back. The restaurant was noisy. The Sunday, Prime Rib special was a great value and tasted wonderful. My husband would have liked to have it cooked on the rare side, but settled for medium. Our server, Doug, made excellent recommendations and was a delightful person.Special Features:
- Special dinner with the family!TheresaDined on 7/26/2014This was a big splurge for our family, but so worth it! We brought our two elementary school age kids and a ten month old, and they enjoyed the fancy special menus. Darryl was our server, and he was patient, friendly, and attentive. It was our first time at this establishment, so we appreciated his recommendations. Next time I would love to come on a date night and sit at one of the bar booths to explore their small plate menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- prime ribsambyVIPDined on 7/21/2014It's a special worth the money. Also includes desert which is very fattening and very rich.Special Features:
- First time at this FlemingsJackVIPDined on 7/19/2014Food and Service were great. We split the Wedge Salad, Filet Special, Flemings Potatos, and Sauteed Mushrooms. Everything was delicious. Food came out fast which was ok for us.Special Features:
- Overpriced, disappointing steaks.SteveDined on 7/17/2014Overpriced, good service, side dishes very good, nice presentation, steaks were a disappointment, a bit too noisy, would not go back.
- Disappointed in NovimeatloverDined on 7/15/2014Our first Fleming's experience was in Tucson, AZ and over the past 3 or 4 years we've eaten here several times a year for birthdays and other special occasions. Last year, we had our office holiday dinner/party here. This was the first time that we've been disappointed. 3 filets were ordered and all had problems. One was overcooked and had to be sent back; it's replacement was barely cooked. A second was undercooked, sent back and sent back again. By then, it was shriveled and overcooked. My filet was very thin, not the typical thickness and didn't have much flavor. While the mgr did reduce the meal price, that doesn't take away the fact that it was not a pleasant dining experience. Will we return? Maybe, but not soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- prime ribsambyVIPDined on 7/13/2014It was a very good complete meal including dessert.Special Features:
- Perfect for any special ocasionGreatDined on 6/30/2014We were celebrating my wife's birthday and everything went perfect. Food, service, etc.. Will go back as soon as I have the chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy CustomerDiningout7Dined on 6/28/2014Our server Jason did a fantastic job. We threw him a few curves in our party of 6 and he was able to handle it with patience and class. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodGoodFoodDined on 6/24/2014Had an awesome dinner we will definately go back. Sarah is an assett to your company. She is very good at her position with the company. We would highly recommend her to other's.Special Features: