Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
17400 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48125Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/mi/livonia
- Phone: 7345429463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)romantic (62)notable wine list (56)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (17)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great food but definitely priceymad2000Dined on 10/11/2014Went to Fleming's with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. Ambiance, service, and food were all great. 2 salads, 2 entrees, 1 side dish and 3 drinks added up to $220 including tip. Seems like a lot to spend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServicePKHNTSDined on 10/10/2014Our experience was great, huge, huge wine list, kind of overwhelming. Food was amazing. Really Happy with this restaurant.Special Features:
- Our Favorite RestaurantKittyDined on 10/10/2014The food is always perfectly prepared, presented and served. I recommend the Scottish Salmon which is prepared like you've never had it before. Combined with the sautéed spinach you will have a most delicious and healthy meal. The staff is top-of-the-line. You cannot go wrong at Flemings as long as you are ready to pay for what you get. This quality of food and service is not inexpensive. Joining their dining loyalty club offers many rewards.Special Features:
- quality at its finestaveragejoeDined on 10/7/2014what an eveving, from the time we walked in, the service from the staff was outstanding. very friendly and personable. our waiter went above and beyond, he asked and answered everthing you could want to know, from wine to the entree and the exquisite array of desserts. the meal itself was done to perfection. My wife and I will definitely be back for more.Special Features:
- Surf & TurfsambyVIPDined on 10/5/2014Filet mignon and lobster tail and the rest of the food was good but NOT the crackers instead of bread.Special Features:
- WineDel5JuliaVIPDined on 10/4/2014Are waitress recommended a $110.00 bottle of wine. I ordered the wine. After dinner I looked up the retail price and it was $29.00. I thought that was outrages. The wine was Stags' Leap Petite Sirah.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary!ygainesDined on 10/3/2014The food was excellent! Flemings made our Anniversary even more special then it already was. The customer service was great. The atmosphere was fantastic, we loved the lighting it was nice and romantic! Our waitress was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!ShaloeaDined on 9/27/2014Service wasn't that great this time around but as usual food was ALWAYS spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightDateNightVIPDined on 9/26/2014great dining experience. Attentive and friendly wait staff. A good mix of business and business casual. iPad wine list is easy to use and navigate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th Wedding Anniversary MealtedhammerandnailsDined on 9/26/2014The choice to eat at Fleming's for our 25th wedding anniversary was made by my wife and since she is a vegetarian I was very pleased with her choice. She found the sides selection to meet her requirements and I found the variety of meats to exceed my needs. The steak was a piece of exceptional beef and the preparation unlike I have had before. It was served just like I prefer it and all parts of the meal from appetizer to entry were great. The service was outstanding and we plan on returning for future special occasions.Special Features:
- Surf & TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/21/2014Delfina's service was SUPERB. The filet mignon and the lobster tail were excellent. However they don't serve sour dough bread anymore. Hard flat bread was served instead. NOT SO GREAT.Special Features:
- AWESOME!!!LILDILBYDined on 9/21/2014WENT FOR OUR 17TH ANNIVERSARY. FOOD WAS "GREAT!" WE BOTH HAD RIBEYE'S. MY WIFE HAD THE WET AGED PRIME RIBEYE & I HAD THE DRY AGED PRIME RIBEYE, "BOTH WERE EXCELLENT!" WEDGE SALAD WAS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. FRENCH ONION SOUP WAS JUST OK. FRENCH FRIES WERE TOP NOTCH W/ THE GARLIC & LIME. CHIPOTLE MACARONI & CHEESE WAS JUST OK. SERVICE WAS OVER THE TOP! WISH I COULD REMEMBER OUR WAITRESSES NAME, "SHE WAS THE BEST!!!" SHE BROUGHT US A BOX OF CHOCOLATES FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, "HOW COOL IS THAT!!!" I WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK & WILL BOOK THROUGH OPEN TABLE. THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW!Special Features:
- Couple Dinner9192014Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I have been to Flemings several times in the past and decided since we had a babysitter to give it a try again. Everything is great from the complimentary to the speedy dinner service.Our only complaint as in the past is the lighting. I understand setting the mood but sometimes its downright dark. Fortunately we were seated in an area away from the main dining area which had much better lighting. Overall still on top of our list as a favorite restaurantSpecial Features:
- A Special AnniversarysleepyDined on 9/20/2014We went to Fleming's for anniversary dinner and were very impressed. Our server was very knowledgeable and attentive, she made good recommendations on both our wine and main dishes. I had the petite filet which was cooked to perfection and very flavorful. My wife had the barbecue glazed salmon which was also very good. The Fleming's potatoes were outstanding, and the creme brulee with sweet cream on the side was the perfect finishing touch. We also received a card from the chef and owner congratulating us on our anniversary, a box of truffles, and a gift card to use on our next trip to Fleming's, which I can tell you will be very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but expensive, try happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014This place is fantastic, but expect to pay quite a bit. The steaks are amazing, but a la carte they are still around $50. This is one of those once a year places for me, except for in the bar area. The 5 for $6 til 7 in the bar is amazing. Much cheaper and you get to enjoy the fantastic food that is only available in the bar area.Special Features:
- Surf And TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/14/2014Great filet mignon and sweet silky lobster tail. Jim gave very professional service.Special Features:
- Dinner 9/6/14SbyersDined on 9/6/2014I brought my husband here for a celebratory dinner and the lobster & filet special. I ordered the newport filet that came w/Fleming's potatoes which I LOVE. We have been to Fleming's several times and love the restaurant. I must say I was disappointed at the amount of food for a $37.95 entree. The filet was VERY small and the portion of the potatoes were even smaller. We love the restaurant and go there for special occassion, etc., but this was the first time I was disappointed and did not leave entirely happy. I should have mentioned the portions to our waiter (Jimmy), but did not feel comfortable in that atmosphere to do so.Special Features:
- Surf & TurfsambyVIPDined on 9/4/2014I had the filet mignon & lobster tail special. The filet was excellent; broiled perfectly and the lobster tail was sweet and silky and cooked to perfection. Tony provided excellent professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate!!PamWongDined on 9/4/2014This was the perfect place to celebrate a birthday with a great friend. We enjoyed and relaxed with a much needed quiet evening. The food, service and ambiance were wonderful. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we tried itTorofoodiesDined on 9/2/2014This was our first visit to Flemings. Everything was nice, but we didn't have any WOW experience. Food was good, but expected. Service was good, but also expected. It certainly is a place that can be counted on to be good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014We went there for a birthday party.All in all we were only at the restaurant for 75 min but we did not feel rushedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyondTheGourmandVIPDined on 9/1/2014We went on a holiday special to try it out. The special was a very good value but it was difficult to detect the difference between medium and medium-rare on our respective prime rib dinners. The waiter was the epitome of servers, he checked us often, he made suggestions, he fixed two food foul-ups and even brought us a vegetable fix off the menu. He was excited when it turned out I had a $40 credit on my rewards card - it cut the bill in half! He told us about the next special, before it was published. He shook my hand and asked me to ask for him next time we come. We will.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/30/2014Love Fleming's.... The food and service has always been great and staff very friendly all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodJennMakDined on 8/29/2014The food was very good, but prices for sides was obnoxiousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great servicetdavis6670Dined on 8/29/2014the food here is always good never an issue and the service is always great.Special Features:
- NorthvilleBobIronfoodieVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great food and service as usual! It seems that no matter when we dine there, both the food and waitstaff never fail to deliver!! I love their steaks and their small plates offer a great variety of items to choose from for dinner. I have dined there often and will continue to do so in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th AnniversaryAndreaDined on 8/27/2014My husband and I took his brother and wife to Fleming's for their 50th wedding anniversary. They had never been there before and were very impressed. We love going to Fleming's for all our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnTVIPDined on 8/27/2014Greeted warmly at the door and seated promptly. Booth too dim, and initially, the noise from the bar area was noticeable. Their tables were eventually made ready in another area of the restaurant. Disappointed in the braised short ribs because it was very dry. Asked for sauce, and server promptly brought 2 kinds. Helped a little bit. Hubby found his aged, prime, in bone steak too lean. My lettuce in the salad was wilted (too long in its plate in the fridge?). Dressing was on the light side which I liked. Vegetables were ok. Wait staff was outstanding. I guess staff noted we were not too keen on the food and the fact that we were there for our anniversary so they gave us a $25 gift certificate for future dining and a box of chocolates.Special Features:
- prime rib raresambyVIPDined on 8/24/2014It was very good food, as my prime rib was rare as I like it. The best part of the meal was the excellent service from Delfina.Special Features:
- lovely eveningbeebeeDined on 8/23/2014We went to celebrate my husband's birthday. The food was great, especially the steak, and portions were almost too generous. The servers were attentive but not too much. They also gave my husband a birthday surprise when they found out what we were celebrating...homemade chocolates and a gift card! It was a lovely evening.Special Features:
- A Birthday Meal to RememberLovetoeatVIPDined on 8/23/2014I celebrated by birthday with my husband and Fleming's. We sat outside on the patio. We were promptly greeted and seated (I requested to be seated outside). The wait staff was excellent. They made sure our glasses were filled and were very attentive. The food was exceptional (as usual) I had the wedge salad, it was really fresh. The New England clam chowder was the best I've had in this area and I also had the Prime Bone-in Ribeye steak. The temperature was as I requested (med. rare) and seasoned to perfection. No additional toppings required.....And because it was my birthday, I received a box of chocolate and a gift card for the next time I dine in. What more can I say? This place is one classy establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good restaurantAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014The food was fantastic and the waitress was very nice.Special Features:
- DelishTummyyummyDined on 8/22/2014This was a great anniversary dinner. We enjoyed the atmosphere and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrating special occasLuv2dineallthetimeDined on 8/21/2014They really provide an overall personalized dining experience assuring you have great service and food from beginning to end I really appreciate that when you dine especially in a pricey restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wedding anniversaryRamuVIPDined on 8/21/2014we were celebrating out wedding anniversary, We had a wonderful time. Our waiter was excellent, the food was great. Service was excellent. Had a wonderful time. I will go back again any time,Special Features:
- prime rib raresambyVIPDined on 8/17/2014It was a decent meal. Prime rib rare is a very decent meal. Stephanie gave me excellent service.Special Features:
- Always great at FlemingsMelochboVIPDined on 8/15/2014We dine at Flemings every six weeks or so and always have a great meal. Our server Darryl always does a great job to make sure we have an enjoyable evening. Best creamed spinach of any steakhouse anfd the carrot cake - if you aren't watching calories - is nothing short of spectacular. Livonia Flemings is by far the best of the five different Flemings restaurants I have dined in.Special Features:
- BEST IN A WHILEFlo1004Dined on 8/9/2014This dinner was one of the best we have had. From the time we arrived to throughout the fabulous meal EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT Best Waitress ever - Kristi Could not have been a more perfect evening We have told everyone how wonderful everything was. We will go back as often as we can.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerEddietheFoamGuyDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I had been here before but came back for our anniversary. Great food, excellent wine, good atmosphere. We'll be back. Seated promptly, greeted warmly and not too much "assistance" so just a very nice 34th.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014This was our first time at Fleming's after this site's recommendation. We went there for our anniversary! The restaurant has a nice, romantic ambience. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and helpful with navigating through the extensive wine list and delicious menu choices. The food was phenomenal! We both had the filet and mashed potatoes. It's pricey, $20-40 plates but I would recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.