Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
960 Milwaukee Avenue
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/il/lincolnshire
- Phone: (847) 793-0333
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (87)notable wine list (71)romantic (57)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (30)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (14)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great valuetravelerDined on 11/23/2014Prime Rib special on Sundays is a great value.....more than I could eat! Check the dessert menu when you are ordering dinner as the molten chocolate cake must be ordered at that time but the crème brulee is a real winner too!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love the atmosphere here, warm and quieteOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/22/2014The food is very good, however a little on the pricey side. For the same pricing, I would rather go to Ruth Chris, which is fantastic! Flemings is close to home, great wine list and the Service is out standing.Special Features:
- OverpricedLuv2eatoutDined on 11/18/2014Everything about this restaurant was fine. The food and service was very good, but this place was overpriced beyond reason for a suburban restaurant. If you don't mind being ripped off to the tune of $100 plus per person, you will enjoy your experience.
- Very good steak and appetizers, so so all elseCalDiner63Dined on 11/17/2014We started with calamari - nice and tender with good flavors. We all ordered steak with al la carte sides of asparagus and sautéed mushrooms. We also pre-ordered the lava cake desert. Our waiter was kind, if not a little loud. Steaks were very good and cooked just right on an iron skillet, tasty. The asparagus was poorly prepared. The tough ends weren't trimmed and most of the stalks were tough. They sent out another plate near the end of the main course - much better but why not send it out right the first time? Mushrooms were nice, not swimming in butter like many places. The lava cake came after dinner - no lava, it was cooked through. Again our waiter ordered up another. It arrived in about 10 minutes vs. the 30 minutes we were told upfront (not sure how that happened). It was very good when done right. Bottom line, if I'm going to spend $150 on just 3 steaks (roughly 2 pounds), everything else better be perfect, and it wasn't.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lives up to reputationDineOftenDined on 11/16/2014The restaurant was everything it promised. There was great seating, good time management by the staff, very clean, and menu selections that mixed traditional with foodie. We ordered spicy calamari and pork belly appetizers, very tasty. Then went to the medium rare fillet with potato and mac n cheese. We finished off with caramel turtle pie. The flavors were spot on and meat temp was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite date spot.UnimpressedVIPDined on 11/14/2014My wife and I come to Fleming's usually twice a month. We are personally greeted when we walk in and always receive outstanding service. The food at Fleming's is some of, if not THE, best around. We always come for the happy hour. The food is delicious and the price is even better. We will keep coming back to Flemings again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouseYamYamDined on 11/10/2014I visited this steakhouse several times. As always, this restaurant made all of my guests happy. There are several good appetizers. Of course, the steak is absolutely delicious. Especially I like Born-In New York. The dessert menu is great as well. I love the Lava cake of this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the crust on your steakGlenEllynFoodieVIPDined on 11/8/2014Flemings offers a crust on their steaks as an option- a coarse salt & pepper char which makes the steaks delish! Nice wine selections by glass and bottle but beware the $20 plus price on many of the glasses. The sautéed green beans were amazing and complemented the char crusted petite filet well. The Caesar salad had good flavor but must have been pre-made and sitting in a cooler somewhere. Lettuce was a bit wilted and almost freezer burned. Amazed that a European couple let their little girl circle around the restaurant and stop at all the tables. I know that's not the restaurants fault but it did impact the evening as they were chasing her down all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dinnerPrestoVIPDined on 11/6/2014The food was excellent and the service was good. The atmosphere was also very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trixie and BevoTrixie40VIPDined on 11/2/2014I was raised in a family that worked at the Chicago StockYards, thus I was raised on prime aged beef. My father would be thrilled to know that Flemings offers the best product, cooked to perfection. Service is outstanding; wine list offers more than you can imagine at prices that range from modest to "special occasion." The club-like decor is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014Service and beef are awesome. Salads are not outstanding, could be better for price.Special Features:
- not to parOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/1/2014Had to send the soup back because they overcooked it. Our entrees had obviously been waiting for the fish. Fish was hot and the other meat entrees were lukewarm. Our waitress did her job, but wasn't to the level we have had at this restaurant in the past.Special Features:
- notpickyVIPDined on 10/27/2014great deal on prime rib special included salad, side, and dessert. everything was superb including service.Special Features:
- Excellent food & serviceTsrn1Dined on 10/25/2014We have dined at Flemings several times and it has always been great! Highly recommend Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings Doesn't DisappointJohn1LDined on 10/19/2014Meal was wonderful as expected, and our server was excellent. We celebrated our Anniversary (party of four), and the restaurant acknowledged this with a card as well as a little box of truffles to take home w us. It was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous experienceTammyDined on 10/11/2014Our first time at Fleming's was perfect! Food is excellent, service is over the top and the atmosphere is inviting!Special Features:
- Fine Dining Experienceweg994uDined on 10/11/2014Slightly expensive for dining but well worth it as the food was prepared and cooked perfectly, service was great, and an extensive wine list. Restaurant did offer some special pricing for some food and liquor. Not for everyday dining and wouldn't recommend for kids.Special Features:
- Great Service, Poor Food! Too Bad!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/11/2014Service was great! Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The downside is that the food left a lot to be desired. Ordered the filet, which was one of the worst pieces of meat I have had in a restaurant in quite some time. Tasteless, tough and it even looked awful on the plate. The GM offered to prepare a new one which took about 15 minutes. The second was better, but still a poor excuse for a filet from a fine steakhouse. If it were my restaurant, I would have been embarrassed to serve it. Just by the presentation alone, any elite chef would never have let it leave the kitchen looking the way it did. The restaurant has a lot of potential, but I rank it near the bottom of the steakhouses I've been to in the area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Flemings has my favorite salmon. It is always done to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedsbradyVIPDined on 10/2/2014We have eaten at Flemings here and other places and appreciate the consistency of the food and service.Special Features:
- Once againBillsing97VIPDined on 9/27/2014Wonderful again. We go to Fleming's on special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. This time was great as always and we enjoyed it very much.Special Features:
- Service a bit lackingFoodieVIPDined on 9/18/2014Service is not on par with other steakhouses in local area and not comparable to other Flemings. Disappointed...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not wowedKpmagnoliaVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food keeps us coming back but again we were not wowed. The server was very friendly but we didn't feel like we got the service that we were paying for. They could use some attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014The food was fantastic and ther service was great.Special Features:
- Way OverpricedluvopentableVIPDined on 9/7/2014The food was good, but pricey. Everything was ala carte, which brought the value of the dinner down.
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/5/2014The staff at Fleming's is absolutely amazing! The food and drink match. Always a fantastic place to dine. If you've not yet tried it, go now!Special Features:
- VIP TreatmentoccasionsDined on 9/5/2014Celebrated our anniversary dinner at Flemmings. Easily reserved a table with OpenTable, mentioning our purpose for dinner. They treated us like VIPs. The host gave us a congratulatory card, the chef served a complimentary appetizer, and the manager gave us small box of exquisite chocolates. I was blown away by the attention to detail. We highly recommend Flemings to anyone wanting a first-class evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatpastaVIPDined on 9/4/2014Food is very expensive and portions are very small. Service was slow.
- Enjoyable eveningBCMielkeVIPDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I have often eaten at Flemings. They are at their heart a steak place, but they always seem to have something interesting on the menu. They also take requests. A long wine list with many different varietals many by the glass. We especially enjoy the seating. the booths allow us to have a private conversation. Our server, Brian was both attentive, but not too much.Special Features:
- Fleming's ReviewdiningstarVIPDined on 8/31/2014Fleming's is definitely a restaurant to try if you like excellent food! We've been there several times and this time we tried the Prime Rib special they were advertising. It was out of this world! The experience of dining at Fleming's is always wonderful, with excellent service and scrumptious food from the wine to dessert. The only thing that would make this restaurant my number one pick would be little bit more lighting. It could still have the lovely ambience, but the menus and food could be seen much easier. Overall, Fleming's is a favorite for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodTsrn1Dined on 8/31/2014We have eaten here a few times and each time it's been excellent. The service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeblanch64Dined on 8/30/2014I must have eaten at this restaurant at least 15 times. It is by far the best place fore steak in the metropolitan Chicago area. I find the Lincolnshire site just a tad better than downtown.Special Features:
- BESTKyleVIPDined on 8/30/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Flemings..Everything was PERFECT!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Great prime rib dinner and great value. Great lava cakeSpecial Features:
- Nice steakhouse; expensive wineRayLVVIPDined on 8/30/2014Overall the food and service are very good. The only issue is that their extensive wine list is overpriced. We dine out several times per week, and I'm fairly familiar with wine prices - both at the retail price level and what would be a normal cost at a nice restaurant. Fleming's adds way too much profit to their pricing on their wines. In many cases, 3-4 times retail pricing. The pricing on food is comparable for other nice restaurants that specialize in steaks, chops and seafood. If they would offer their wines at more reasonable prices, I would dine there a lot more often. There are many other good steak restaurants nearby, so they're likely losing business to those restaurants.Special Features:
- Great DinnerPrestoVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food was very good, and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- UndercookedChicago48VIPDined on 8/27/2014My only nit: both filets were undercooked. Kitchen did better second time but it shouldn't take two attempts to get one filet medium rare and a second filet medium.
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Wife and I celebrated 15 years of marriage, and the staff did an excellent job making it a special night. We were greeted by the entire management staff, and the wait staff all stopped through and said congratulations. The service complimented the outstanding meal. From the starters until the dessert, it was all excellent! Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was awesome and welcoming.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014Had a great time on our 11th anniversary. The managers treated us like VIPs. Service was prompt and tight. Only one thing: order your steak one temperature cooler than you normally do as ours was cooked slightly more than we prefer at medium rare. Overall great experience. Cheesecake to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinnerHungrygirlDined on 8/15/2014This was my 1st time to this Fleming's location - and it was just as good (if not better) than some of the other locations I have been to! The restaurant was very accommodating (as we were early for our reservation). The food was amazing and the service is always top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.