Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
960 Milwaukee Avenue
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/il/lincolnshire
- Phone: 8477930333
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (77)notable wine list (58)romantic (49)fit for foodies (35)neighborhood gem (27)good for groups (26)vibrant bar scene (16)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Service a bit lackingFoodieVIPDined on 9/18/2014Service is not on par with other steakhouses in local area and not comparable to other Flemings. Disappointed...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not wowedKpmagnoliaVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food keeps us coming back but again we were not wowed. The server was very friendly but we didn't feel like we got the service that we were paying for. They could use some attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014The food was fantastic and ther service was great.Special Features:
- Way OverpricedluvopentableVIPDined on 9/7/2014The food was good, but pricey. Everything was ala carte, which brought the value of the dinner down.
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/5/2014The staff at Fleming's is absolutely amazing! The food and drink match. Always a fantastic place to dine. If you've not yet tried it, go now!Special Features:
- VIP TreatmentoccasionsDined on 9/5/2014Celebrated our anniversary dinner at Flemmings. Easily reserved a table with OpenTable, mentioning our purpose for dinner. They treated us like VIPs. The host gave us a congratulatory card, the chef served a complimentary appetizer, and the manager gave us small box of exquisite chocolates. I was blown away by the attention to detail. We highly recommend Flemings to anyone wanting a first-class evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatpastaDined on 9/4/2014Food is very expensive and portions are very small. Service was slow.
- Enjoyable eveningBCMielkeVIPDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I have often eaten at Flemings. They are at their heart a steak place, but they always seem to have something interesting on the menu. They also take requests. A long wine list with many different varietals many by the glass. We especially enjoy the seating. the booths allow us to have a private conversation. Our server, Brian was both attentive, but not too much.Special Features:
- Fleming's ReviewdiningstarVIPDined on 8/31/2014Fleming's is definitely a restaurant to try if you like excellent food! We've been there several times and this time we tried the Prime Rib special they were advertising. It was out of this world! The experience of dining at Fleming's is always wonderful, with excellent service and scrumptious food from the wine to dessert. The only thing that would make this restaurant my number one pick would be little bit more lighting. It could still have the lovely ambience, but the menus and food could be seen much easier. Overall, Fleming's is a favorite for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodTsrn1Dined on 8/31/2014We have eaten here a few times and each time it's been excellent. The service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeblanch64Dined on 8/30/2014I must have eaten at this restaurant at least 15 times. It is by far the best place fore steak in the metropolitan Chicago area. I find the Lincolnshire site just a tad better than downtown.Special Features:
- BESTKyleVIPDined on 8/30/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Flemings..Everything was PERFECT!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Great prime rib dinner and great value. Great lava cakeSpecial Features:
- Great DinnerPrestoVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food was very good, and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- UndercookedChicago48Dined on 8/27/2014My only nit: both filets were undercooked. Kitchen did better second time but it shouldn't take two attempts to get one filet medium rare and a second filet medium.
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Wife and I celebrated 15 years of marriage, and the staff did an excellent job making it a special night. We were greeted by the entire management staff, and the wait staff all stopped through and said congratulations. The service complimented the outstanding meal. From the starters until the dessert, it was all excellent! Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was awesome and welcoming.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014Had a great time on our 11th anniversary. The managers treated us like VIPs. Service was prompt and tight. Only one thing: order your steak one temperature cooler than you normally do as ours was cooked slightly more than we prefer at medium rare. Overall great experience. Cheesecake to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinnerHungrygirlDined on 8/15/2014This was my 1st time to this Fleming's location - and it was just as good (if not better) than some of the other locations I have been to! The restaurant was very accommodating (as we were early for our reservation). The food was amazing and the service is always top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FILET!rswalshDined on 8/14/2014Terrific steak! Great steakhouse!Great for business dinners. Romantic venue too...Special Features:
- Always a pleasure...kcallVIPDined on 8/13/2014Took two friends who had not been to Fleming's before, and they discovered what we already knew -- it's great! Love the small plate option, and the service was terrific. They knew it was my birthday, but found out two of us were celebrating and had small gifts for both of us. So, as always, highly recommended...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2014Excellent, as usual. Service was awesome, food was perfect.Special Features:
- Great foodJK1006Dined on 8/9/2014We enjoyed our meal. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Our only complaint was that it was a little priceySpecial Features:
- Great Food and ServiceBillVIPDined on 8/9/2014This is a restaurant that cares about its customers. They want to make your experience as perfect as possible. Our waiter Rob was excellent, and provided the highest level of service. The Food is delicious and cooked just the way you want it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealHawkDined on 8/3/2014Flemings is a gem give a try u will love it. Bar specials before 7 BURGERS 6 bucks .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SandiVIPDined on 8/3/2014Flemings is a lovely restaurant. Ambiance and noise levels make it a very nice environment. However, I believe the quality of the food has waned over time and especially the quality of the prime rib. Flemings has become quite a "hit or miss" location and sadly for the price, I will not be returning.Special Features:
- Flemings ReviewdiningstarVIPDined on 7/27/2014We chose Fleming's this particular July Sunday evening because we saw they had a Prime Rib special until September. Several people in our party had the special and it was wonderful. It was an excellent deal! Since we had been to the restaurant several times before, though never had prime rib, we felt that the special should be good...and we were not disappointed at all. Also, the desserts were outstanding! The service was also exceptional. Fleming's is definitely an excellent restaurant for fine dining with a casual flair, upscale service and ambience... Definitely would recommend it to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!DoubleZVIPDined on 7/26/2014All around our experience was fantastic. The service from when we walked to the door up to when we left was great. We were celebrating our engagement and in no way did the service fail to please! The use of iPads for a wine list and food pairing menu was a neat, innovative touch. We both ordered petite steaks that were delivered as requested and quite juicy. The Fleming's potatoes are definitely recommended! Overall a great experience that we look forward to returning to in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJsltpaDined on 7/26/2014Have been there often; this time our party (of five) was seated in a room off the main dining room and service was not nearly up to its usual excellence; the birthday celebration for three of our guests was affected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and MediocreR1ilVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food and service here are not up to par with the menu and prices. We both ordered the Prime Ribeye steaks medium with a charred crust. Both arrived simply broiled and bland, and my steak consisted of more than half uneatable fat and grizzle. Very disappointing for a steak that they charge over $50 for on the menu. Sides which are meant to be shared are a la carte and much smaller than you would expect for the price. We ordered a loaded baked potato and french green beans which arrived drowned in mushrooms my wife cannot eat because she is allergic to them. No mention on the menu or by our waiter of this when we ordered them. This was our first time here, and I can't imagine why we would return with Wildfire & Sullivan's in the area.
- Great Service for Large GroupAstellasWayDined on 7/15/2014We had a table of 9 and the service was outstanding. The food was fabulous and the atmosphere was comfortable for a business dinner. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/14/2014Food was excellent as usual and the service was wonderful. The management was attentive and overall the experience was very enjoyable.Special Features:
- PleasedJoanDined on 7/12/2014This was my husband and my first visit to Flemings. We arrived 45 minutes late due to my error in theater times and they still had our table reserved. They also placed us in a nice booth and could have seated us more center had they chosen. Our waiter was informed and very polite - a true gentlemen...nice touch to offer to have the car meet us at the door out of valet. Valet attendant was also very courteous. Food was great. Nice to have small plates to chose from - both from proportion and price. Steaks were prepared as described. Requested the wedge salad to chopped and it was.Special Features:
- Service could be betterPrestoVIPDined on 7/10/2014I enjoyed the food as usual, and ate outside, which was nice. However, it appears the service is much better inside. We had to request napkins and silverware and bread. When we were taking some food home, the waitress brought containers and we filled them ourselves.. In the past the waitress or helper bought the food back in a container.Special Features:
- poor open table apppassion4foodVIPDined on 7/8/2014booked my reserv on open table for Wed 7/9 but when we got there restaurant said we didnt have reservations until Thurs 7/10. Get your act together guys :(Special Features:
- Sunday Night Prime RibJulieVIPDined on 7/6/2014Fabulous Sunday Night Prime Rib Night. And the fourth of July weekend it was on a further special. Awesome for a three course meal. Salad, Prime Rib with one side and dessert. YUM ... the wine list is amazing. Service was excellent. Try them if you haven't you won't be disappointed.
- Very good food and great servicedining50sDined on 6/28/2014Between a rib eye steak, seafood tower of lobster, crab legs, and shrimp, Flemings was able to deliver on vegetarian options for the two other guests. The cavatappi with vegetables and the mushroom ravioli were delicious. The steak was done medium, and was delicious, but wanted it medium rare. Everything went well with dinner, the service was outstanding without being instrusive. For dessert had the key lime pie and the berries and cream. I would definitely come back here again.
- Good DinnerPrestoVIPDined on 6/24/2014Everything was fine except the calamari. I always order the calamari appetizer, but this time there were a lot more peppers than clamari.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings LincolnshireSoulman1251VIPDined on 6/16/2014Great steaks, super service. Very well taken care of on a slow Monday night. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Would try it againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Service was great. Menu had great choices if you could read it. Hint: use the flashlight app on your smart phone. Wife's filet with asparagus spears was excellent; prepared as she liked it. I had the ribeye that was done just right. Problem was the seasoning on it covered up the fat that hadn't been removed prior to preparation. It appeared to be about 1/3 of the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Skanin20Dined on 6/14/2014Could eat there again and again. Fabulous menu. Fabulous service. Delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.