Fleming's Steakhouse - Knoxville
11287 Parkside Drive
Knoxville, TN 37934Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Knoxville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tn/knoxville
- Phone: 8656759463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Knoxville
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Knoxville - Best Restaurants in Knoxville ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Knoxville reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (28)romantic (18)notable wine list (18)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- BubbaBVIPDined on 8/27/2014Excellent as has always been the case at this locationSpecial Features:
- A culinary excursion to anticipate.Arruss1VIPDined on 8/23/2014Relaxed and dimmed atmosphere setting sets the stage for a scrumptious meal. We enjoyed every bite of filet mignon, grilled asparagus, and (better than your mom's) macaroni and cheese. Accompanied by a favorite drink from the bar and then turtle pie a la mode with coffee. We relished, not dinner before an event, but dinner as THE event. Looking forward to revisiting with leftovers tonight. Service via Cindy was superb; friendly and well timed. Recommendations we'd follow again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but too expensiveluv2eatDined on 8/23/2014I ate at here for the first time over the past weekend. I made reservations for Saturday evening online. Upon entering this establishment, I went straight for the bathroom. It was so dark in there I could barely see! The menu was incredibly too expensive!! The food was very good, but the prices were just a major turnoff. We had a good waitress, but I became very irritated with another waitress that brought us our salad. It had a salad fork already with it, but yet she snottily said umm you can use the salad fork which is here (as she pointed to the same exact fork I had in my hand but was just on the table). HOW RUDE!!!! I am no idiot nor should I be treated like one when I'm trying to enjoy my incredibly too expensive meal!!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding Meal and ServiceBurtDined on 7/26/2014Everything about the visit (not our first) was stellar. Appetizers were great. Steaks cooked to perfection, outdoing Ruth's Chris; service from Heather was out of the park stellar.Special Features:
- Dependable service and great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/25/2014Flemings is a staple! Great after a long day or a special occasion. Bar and cocktails are great. Servers friendly. Steaks are solid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsvcordeDined on 7/16/2014Another wonderful meal at Fleming's. I've been to their locations in Scottsdale,AZ - Vegas - The Woodlands, TX and now Knoxville. I've yet to have a bad meal item or experience. The only thing that annoys me is that no locations are in New York and I don't get to eat here more often.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014the food was not great,,,considering the price. my wife's filet was truly a poor cut and mistakenly cooked, there is no way that this was grade A prime beef...we sent it back and the second, though much better was still not what i would expect from grade a prime meat. the staff was very nice and knowledgable, we did appreciate that, but the food was really not up to par,
- Great time at Flemings!JMG11VIPDined on 7/7/2014Flemings! Wonderful as always. Food and service were fantastic.Special Features:
- 25th anniversaryBartFDined on 6/28/2014the food was outstanding, made our reso on Open Table. Server came at the end of meal and said they overheard wife and I talking about celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and presented us with a box of chocolates and a $25 gift card. WOW! made a special occasion even better. thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Redneck Fine DiningSergio5360Dined on 6/23/2014Upon arrival, waited at the bar and received no service. Seated at the table- the server was very pushy ( after explaining that we wanted to have cocktails and catch up with old friends- she continued to push for " are you ready to order?"- 7-8 times... The meal came and all filets were over cooked ( medium well) from the order of medium, my tuna appetizer was over cooked, a $450 meal that lacked the quality of staff and food quality that we have experienced in Flemings in Nashville. We did not see a manager to voice our concerns... The entire presentation of the night with this server needs to be scratched- Knoxville Flemings performed like a Bonanza Steakhouse: red neck fine dining.Special Features:
- Flemmingsfrequent2travelDined on 6/17/2014Nice atmosphere, nice interior, very good service from the staff. Food was disappointing and very over priced.Special Features:
- Date NightRAW365Dined on 6/14/2014My wife and I decided to finally check this place out. As soon as you hit the door, we were in love. Our reservations had us seated in a small private area. The food was fantastic and the service was outstanding. Will definetly do it again.Special Features:
- Great SteaksTenneesseeJulieVIPDined on 5/24/2014They handle their beef craftily: preparation & cooking, serving on a hot dish. Side portions are generous. Specials are a good deal when they offer them. Wine is slightly pricey. David was a very attentive waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Passing Through KnoxvilleKathyFVIPDined on 5/17/2014Passing through Knoxville on our way home from an extended road trip, we were looking for some place to eat in or around Knoxville. Found Fleming's, and made a reservation. There was a special on king crab legs that night, and they were delicious! Best we have had in a long, long time. After a nice meal and some wine, we decided to stay in a hotel nearby and continue our journey the next morning. It was a very pleasant stop after a day on the road and fast food for breakfast/lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 121 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Knoxville reviews archive.
- anniversary dinnerTennesseeDinerDined on 5/3/2014Just an overall great experience. Service was great, food was great, and it was worth the price tag that went with it. Loved the tablet used for browsing wines, and if you like a particular variety, it will send you an email with all of the pertinent information. Even a thoughtful small parting gift when they learned it was our anniversary. Made for a very enjoyable and romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingmyrtleVIPDined on 5/2/2014Very average food for price. Steak tender but no flavor. Interestingly almost empty at 930 on Friday night.
- Date nightDatenight1Dined on 4/26/2014Great night out with the wife. Good size portions, great steak and wine.Special Features:
- Birthday SurpriseJgalliDined on 4/26/2014We dined here for a "surprise" birthday dinner for my wife. We were promptly seated as the table was already prepared and set up for us. We were waited on by two wonderful ladies who were very attentive, but not overbearingly so. All of the courses arrived in a timely fashion and the entire table raved throughout the meal about how delightful each dish was. The group was very complimentary of the facility and the food. A surprise at the end of the meal was four delicious chocolate truffles and a gift card to my wife for her birthday along with a signed card from the staff. A wonderful time had by all and would highly recommend this restaurant for your special occasion.Special Features:
- Knoxville's Best!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Always great service and atmosphere. The food was out of this world. We had filet/lobster. Outstanding time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best FiletBRCPresDined on 4/5/2014Steak was awesome. Very tender and tasty but a bit undercooked. Ordered med-well and recd medium.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food/High PricesBarbDined on 4/5/2014Overall, Flemings has good food with a wonderful wine list, but my husband and I had no idea before arriving that every menu item is a la carte. We chose this restaurant, because we had a $40 American Express coupon. We wanted to give it a try, but overall, we felt that menu items were overpriced. With that being said, our server did a great job, and our food was tasty. However, after ordering 2 salads, 2 dinner specials, one side dish, and 2 9oz. glasses of wine, our total bill was $152 without the gratuity added. We were thankful that we had a coupon and understood why our server had asked if we were celebrating a special occasion when we arrived.Special Features:
- Entrees, including steaksskabootchVIPDined on 3/10/2014Entrees, including steaks and lobster, were quite god. Sides could have been improved, particularly those that were not potatoes. Green beans were severely underdone. Desserts were OK, particularly chocolate cake. Carrot cake had too much pineapple. Service and general operation were of superior quality in every respect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed review...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/5/2014The restaurant is very romantic, dimly lit and very upscale. The wine list is awesome! With the wine menu, they give you an "Ipad'-like device that will let you search for wines by color, by region, etc. and will explain each one of them that you select. Our chosen wine was brought out promptly, poured into our glasses, and the remaining wine was poured in a beautiful decanter. The salad was absolutely delicious. Our entrees took quite a while to be delivered. Here is the disappointment ... the filets were cooked to perfection, but not as flavorful and tender as other "upscale" steak houses and got cold before the meal was finished. Hint ... use sizzling hot plates like your competitor does. This is a one-time visit restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will leave hungry...FinedinerDined on 2/14/2014Excellent food, but smallest portions I've ever seen! Server had too many tables to wait on & was extremely busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food, very goodFarragutATDined on 2/14/2014Very good food, very good service, and a very good atmosphere. My only complaint is that the prices are on par with some better restaurants like The Palm and The Stockyard, but the food (while excellent) isn't quite on the same level. Also, the menu selection was fine for my tastes, but my wife would've liked more options. That said, it is probably the best steak you'll find in West Knoxville/Farragut.Special Features:
- Restaurant was way overbooked.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Restaurant was way overbooked. Packed in like sardines. We only got salads in 90 minutes of waiting. Manager was nice enough to comp our wine. We left and ate at Irish Times across the street.
- Fine DiningBigbillDined on 2/14/2014Pricey but worth it. Great food, great service and a gem for wine enthusiasts. Celebrated Valentine's day there.Special Features:
- Valentines DayWorkgroupDined on 2/14/2014As for the food, we split a Caesar salad which was more than enough for the both of us. For our entrees, I had the NY Strip ordered medium and it came out cooked perfectly, was very tender and had Excellent flavor. My wife had the Lobster Tails and they were as good as we have eaten anywhere. We also split an order of the Fleming potatoes which tasted great but a few of them were under cooked in the center.The only negative for the evening was that t was very noisy due to the large crowd.We dine at a lot of nice rest's aross the country and this was our first experience at Flemings and we look forward to trying it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely Valentine's Day atskabootchVIPDined on 2/14/2014A lovely Valentine's Day at Fleming's! Appetizers, steaks and lobsters were excellent and the service was exceptional. I will also note that the portions were large enough for us to take home additional meals. Please try the pork belly appetizer, as it starts your evening very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Flemings I've every been tooFranklinFanVIPDined on 2/6/2014Better than Nashville, Chcago and Tulsa. The service was extremely peronalized, the food was superb. The mashed potatoes, garlic style, were some of the best, asparagus was excellent and the filets were hands down better than any of the Flemings I'd been to. For the first time I was given a choice of broiled or iron seared for a crustier, more flavor finish. I chose broiled and would definitely go with the choice again. Note-by 7 it gets packed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb serviceRemaxkayDined on 1/31/2014Food and service were flawless. Expensive. We had the tomahawk steak for two which was a fun experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but SlowBRCPresDined on 1/27/2014Filet and Pork Chop was awesome but very pricey. Great sides ... I recommend the Flemming's Potatoes. Service was VERY slow and they were only at 50% capacity at best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mix-up on foodJBurrDined on 1/26/2014This visit was not as good as previous. We went for the prime rib special, and when we got there at 7 pm, we found they were out of it. A special they advertised and they were out! They did substitute a small filet for the non-existent prime rib so we ordered that. Then when they brought it, it was overcooked. We ordered medium rare and it came medium; not a good showing. After about ten minutes, they brought us ones properly prepared, but it was somewhat of a damper. A meal that should have taken about an hour took over two. While the food is delicious, one would think they would be properly prepared for an advertised special, and that they could cook meat correctly. It is a steakhouse after all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/17/2014I hate that my favorite restaurant in Knoxville is part of a chain but when the chain is as excellent as Fleming's, one has to make an exception. My boyfriend and I both ordered filets (the main prepared medium and the porcini rubbed prepared medium rare) but they came out switched. Our server quickly made the order right and the manager later came over to apologize and offered us gift cards for the inconvenience. While this minor mistake is very uncommon at Fleming's, the excellent customer service is exactly what you can expect from them every time. We love this restaurant...from the wine selection, to the quality cuts of meat, the sides, and desserts. If you're on a budget, they offer the 5 for 6 til 7 every evening in the the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksFranDined on 1/11/2014Our experience was a good one - will definitely dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualMarkDined on 1/8/2014The one spot we always choose for special occasions,even though it's 90 min away, we're actually coming back in Feb for our daughters birthdaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special SpecialTNTCDined on 1/5/2014We were delighteed to receive the notice of the Prime Rib special for Sundays in January and were even more pleased with the meal and service. Despite this being a promotiion we were treated well and the Prime Rib itself was superb. We also always count on trying one of the different wines available through Fleming's broad wine list and found one on the iPad wine list that was complimentary to our entree. We will return to Fleming's for those unique occasions even when there isn't a special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Russell Green find new workDidiVIPDined on 12/24/2013Wine bottle dropped by wait staff behind our table. Mgr Russell Green never came by to see if everyone was OK and was very dismissive about the occurrence. Not what you expect out of an organization like Flemings. Will never take a Corporate outing there again.
- One of the best!MrBillDined on 12/24/2013We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with Cassi assisting in our selections. Wedge Salad was great...and the filet mignons were perfectly cooked. Love their Fleming potatoes along with the cream spinach. Love their new iPad wine list...so easy to browse through.
- Great service and foodWineman1997Dined on 12/19/2013A must stop for the 5-7 happy hour for food and drinksSpecial Features: