Fleming's Steakhouse - Fresno
639 E Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Fresno
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/fresno
- Phone: 5592225823
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Fresno
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Fresno - Best Restaurants in Fresno ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Fresno reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)notable wine list (23)romantic (22)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (15)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (11)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- PerfectHeidisaeleeDined on 10/7/2014Everything was so amazing. The hostess and server were extremely kind and informative on anything we needed to know. The wait for the food was the perfect amount and the steaks itself were phenomenal. Plus, we got a complimentary bowl of super delicious mashed potatoes from the chef. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodDanielDined on 9/29/2014The nearest Flemings to me is 50 miles away, but it is worth the drive. I have never been disappointed with any meal here and it is my go to place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014We can always rely on excellent food and outstanding service at Flemings and they did not disappoint. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Our group had a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Dinner at FlemingsShunVIPDined on 9/21/2014Had great dinner, service and food excellent as usual. Was seated in booth as requested.Special Features:
- Another great Flemings's experiencecharlie8111VIPDined on 9/21/2014Took my mother for her birthday and couldn't have asked for a better meal and service. The steak and lobster special was outstanding. My mom raved about the lobster. Had a nice complimentary dessert for her birthday and didn't even embarrass her by singing happy birthday! This is the best place in Fresno for a special meal.Special Features:
- deliciousemmyVIPDined on 9/7/2014celebrated my 25th bday there. The food was excellent, and the atmosphere was inviting and richSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What can you say....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/5/2014Fleming's is great anywhere you can find one. They consistently serve up great food and drink while maintaining outstanding service. I have never had a bad experience at a Fleming's and Fresno is definitely one of the best. I have been here for parties, birthdays and just plain ol' hungry. Every time is a great time.Special Features:
- Amazing Dining ExperiencePotluckVIPDined on 9/4/2014First let me say, my partner had the best steak she has had in her entire life (she is 70+). The steak melted in her mouth, and I felt bad that it took so long to find Flemings and give her the best dinner ever. Everyone was extremely hospitable. The service was awesome (Jeni Marcott), the manager (Gilbert Tapia) was extremely helpful. I had the king crab and it was flavorful, succulent and meaty. Thank you Jeni and Gilbert for making our dinner out just AMAZING. Fleming's is a keeper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatRickRVIPDined on 8/29/2014I can always count on a consistently great meal and evening here. Very friendly server, great wines and fantastic food. Can't go wrong with dinner at Flemming's!Special Features:
- Phenomenal Experience!jtracyDined on 8/21/2014Great food and amazing service. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Consistent performanceConejoDined on 8/19/2014We selected Flemings to meet a friend from out of town. As usual, the food was great. A special appetizer was made just for my wife. When we wanted to choose between wines, they gave us a taste test. The waiter remembered us from our last visit a month ago, and they gave us the table we asked for. They go above and beyond to give you a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerRed01Dined on 8/18/2014Dinner was very friendly,excellent service. Great food. Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentGailDined on 8/14/2014Excellent as always, Great Service and fantastic food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningShellsVIPDined on 8/12/2014Fleming's was terrific. The waiter was quite helpful, the service was terrific, and we all enjoyed the foolSpecial Features:
- Love this place.DatenightDined on 7/31/2014Expensive but so worth it. A must for date night. Love the staff and we are treated with such care and attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings, what a great placeTL52Dined on 7/29/2014It was my girlfriends birthday and we tried Flemings for dinner that night. Thay went out of their way to make our evening special. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always...YuckyVIPDined on 7/22/2014Food, service, attention to detail is outstanding...I will return!Special Features:
- FoodieVIPDined on 7/19/2014We did appetizers for dinner and they were great. Especially the ribs and the filet
- I'd forgotten I loved Fleming's!LyndonVIPDined on 7/15/2014Steaks prepared perfectly for the entire table. Sides made the meal. Was out of Woodford Reserve and my first wine choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 150 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Fresno reviews archive.
- Bad Night?tech4youDined on 6/15/2014I have been to Fleming's on many occasions (both business and personal). On other occasions the meal and the service has been great. This time the food was good, but the service was definitely lacking. We went to celebrate for Father's day and my son's birthday. We had a 6:30 reservation and were immediately informed that it would be awhile before we would be seated. After waiting 45 minutes, I went up to the host. They had lost our name on the list. They apologized and offered to comp an appetizer. We were then seated and waited 15 minutes for our drinks to arrive and to place our order. The manager came by and apologized and offered to comp an appetizer (BTW same appetizer we already got for free). Food was good when it came.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time experienceLucyVIPDined on 5/31/2014First visit to this Flemings. Very attentive, excellent service and food was prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- Birthday at Fleming'sLynnieOVIPDined on 5/26/2014Another great meal at Fleming's. We had the $29.95 prime rib dinner special, which is such a bargain. Everything was cooked to order, tasted delicious and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdayWolfpeople2Dined on 5/22/2014Made reservations to celebrate my wife's birthday. Were greeted by hostess congratulating my wife, nice touch. Waiter and manager also noted my wife's celebration. Honored her at end of dining w/ box of candies w/ a lighted candle, and a gift certificate for future dining. All nice touches. Concerns: The gift certificate had an expiration date 9 days from our evening. Not impressive. Manager did accommodate with a new cert, expiring July 1. My "Main Filet Mignon" was one of the "least tastely" pieces of meat I've experienced, also burnt at the edges - strange for a "medium" - I believe. That was a disappointment, as this restaurant is an upscale STEAK house. The seafood clam chowder and "lobster" mashed potatoes were excellent!Special Features:
- mom's day dinnerpinkaliousDined on 5/11/2014We were a party of six. Our server was very helpful with the wine list. The food was excellent, the service was exceptional, friendly and attentive. I love Flemings.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/9/2014Went here with friends. Food was excellent and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- First Time VisitMmmGoodDined on 5/3/2014Really enjoyed our first visit to Flemings. Excellent small plates options for those times that that are not that hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchPamDDined on 4/20/2014My family enjoyed Easter Brunch last weekend. The food was unusual and excellent. The staff made the entire experience wonderful. Can't say enough good about it.Special Features:
- Always A TreatHawkeye69VIPDined on 4/19/2014We really like this place ! The steaks were done to perfection (rare), as were the cocktails. Try the "small portion" seared ahi for an appetizer, but order it with the soy ginger sauce (don't know why the chef thinks hot mustard is good with ahi). It is awesome ! Our server, Alisha, was wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable, and made us feel truly special. For that matter, the entire staff works to make one feel special. We've tried more "trendy" places in Fresno, but frankly none compare to the consistent friendliness and overall quality of Flemings.Special Features:
- 2nd visit Much BetterDavidDined on 4/18/2014This is an update to my last visit to Flemings. Food was great, service was exceptional, sreak was cooked perfect and very tender this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service/Ambiance great; food fairvickiDined on 4/10/2014Steaks underdone; lobster well prepared; scallop done well; baked potato lukewarm; salad fresh. Service was beyond reproach and ambiance is always great.Special Features:
- Steak house. Priceyluv2fishDined on 4/4/2014Keep in mind, this is a steak house so order meat. Would not recommend fish. Wine is overpriced, but there is a good collection of choices. Happy hour deals are very good as are the small plate choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not A Good ExperienceDavidDined on 3/29/2014Our waitress was fantastic .A+ for her First steak was supposed to a dry aged Rib Eye. It was very wet and soft like it was just cut from fresh beef. I asked for rare and it was cooked perfect. I had to cut through 30% of the steak to get rid of the very soft and wet fat. The steak was so tough and full connective tissue I couldn't eat it. The graciously replaced it with a New York strip steak, cooked perfect, clearly a dry aged but to tough my steak knife couldn't cut through the sinews and silver skin.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014A great place for my wife and I to have great food and have a great dinner alone , away from our kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday partymawgacDined on 2/21/2014Excellent place for a private party of less than 20 peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from start to finishfasteddieDined on 2/15/2014Took my wife here for Valentine's Day and had a great meal. Mind you, not the best food I've ever had, but very good. Service was friendly and attentive, ambiance was just the right level to have a nice conversation without having to yell or whisper. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Very attentive staff, excellent food ans was given the booth I requested in my reservation. Overall, our experience was wonderful. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wednesday night business dinnerMrJohnnyMDined on 2/12/2014Looked for nearby steakhouse on Open Table. Found Flemings and made redervation. Was not disappointed! Over the top service and surroundings. A little on the pricey side for frequent dining, but for special occasion and nice business dineers it hit the spot. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Fresno.Special Features:
- This was a combined socialJackFVIPDined on 2/11/2014This was a combined social and business dinner. We have been here before and were not disappointed. Prices were higher than our previous visit by quote a bit and that was a surprise. Food and wine were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great. Service wasPJfrmSoCalVIPDined on 2/5/2014Food was great. Service was great. My guests enjoyed everything immensely. The wine list was good, but some was priced way more than it should be. Bring your own bottle. One wine that I favor was 35% to 40% more expensive there than at many of the other restaurants I eat at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong here....renerVIPDined on 1/13/2014Flemings is known for their great food but what really makes this place good for me is the staff. Gilbert and his staff are always very attentive and always serve up a great dining experience. Obviously you have to have a steak but if you want fish or chicken, they do that good too. Great wine selection but be careful not to break the bank on the alcohol...it can sometimes cost as much as the meal! Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.