Fleming's Steakhouse - El Segundo
2301 Rosecrans Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - El Segundo
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/el-segundo
- Phone: 3106436911
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - El Segundo
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - El Segundo - Best Restaurants in El Segundo ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - El Segundo reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)notable wine list (65)romantic (48)good for groups (45)fit for foodies (39)vibrant bar scene (26)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (14)great for outdoor dining (13)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- Anniversary dinner was a hitKristenDined on 8/30/2014We ate in the private room with ample space for a group of 12. Food and wine never disappoints. Staff was friendly and accommodating but we needed a little more assistance. We have been there before and will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experiencePapaLionDined on 8/30/2014The meal was just as we expected - excellent. The service of staff and follow through of our service was just as excellent!Special Features:
- Great for that Special Occasion!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014I have been taking my uncle to Flemings in El Segundo for his birthday for years. Always a great meal and great service. Hopefully we'll have many more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food But NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014The food was very good. As the food is heavy, I would not want to eat here frequently, but this is a great special occasion restaurant. The restaurant is very noisy and unfortunately this takes aways from the overall experience.Special Features:
- No soup for you!BoneInPleaseVIPDined on 8/27/2014Fleming's is a good place to dine and you definitely pay to eat there. This time our experience was very mediocre. Our server was hard to understand and his voice wasn't loud enough to speak over the rest of the restaurant. A funny thing happened at dinner, they forgot our soups and salads and right from appetizer to dinner. When I pointed this out to our server, he just said sorry and offered no amends. Oh but he did offer to take the salads and soups off our bill. A kind gesture for food that was not brought out. Kind of funny how he acted like he was doing me a favor by doing this.
- A truly enjoyable eveningfoodiem0mVIPDined on 8/25/2014Thank you Fleming's for your terrific Sunday/Monday prime rib special!!!! What a treat!! SO often those "specials" are pared down offerings with lower quality ingredients - but not this special. We started in the bar for a happy hour round and the greatest carpaccio appetizer. We moved to the dining room and were instantly greeted by Chase our waiter extraordinaire! He helped us make our dinner selections and made us laugh when he explained that the carrot cake and lava cake were not for the caloric faint of heart - they were decadent and worth every bite - who cares if I need to exercise for days - it was all worth it!!! This was not a special occasion but the restaurant, the food and the service made it feel like one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good happy houreatingoutisfunDined on 8/21/2014We first sat outside on the patio for happy hour. Great drink specials. The food was ok. The pork belly was really fatty and not crispy at all. We weren't sure what the stuff on the side was on the dish. The calamari was ok but a bit soggy and not hot when it came out. The ambience outside was nice though. We went into the dining room for dinner. Service was great but it's pretty loud inside and this was a Thursday night. It was an ok dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent food; service and noise..Bandi4901Dined on 8/18/2014Had the prime rib special - excellent. Service was not up to par. Server tried to remove a wine bottle that was not empty (had more than a glass left) and then tried to charge for the salads that were included in the prime rib special. Really??? There was no doubt that we ordered the special, which included choice of salad, one side and dessert. Is this a training issue or just a sneaky server? Inside is far too noisy - far more than the 'energetic' rating option euphemistically suggests. I know that this is not a new issue. Just don't understand why something isn't done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DickDickDined on 8/17/2014The Sunday special Prime Rib Dinner was as ordinary as it gets. The salad and dessert were very good. The Loaded Potato was excellent. It would be a stretch to say that the Prime Rib was anything other than fair at best. I would not go back.Special Features:
- Service and food is reliably goodReliablygoodDined on 8/16/2014I should note that the noise level was quiet in the back room where we sat. The front main room is very loud and lively. I liked our wait staff; he was attentive and checked on us constantly. I had the small plate petit filet mignon which was very good. We split a wed salad which was fantastic. We will be back.
- As Always Great DinnerSmlbsDined on 8/16/2014Consistently great food and great service. Thank you Mike Porter, you do a wonderful job. The food was perfect and so was the service, we will be back.
- ExcellenttigsDined on 8/16/2014From the bread and flavored butters to the molten lava cake, our experience was excellent. The flavored butters and the bread were both so vary tasty. The filet was cooked to perfection. The creamed spinach and sauteed corn were so delicious. The molten lava cake served with chantilly cream and ice cream was excellent -- good to the last bite. Our waiter was very attentive and the wait staff never let our water glasses get below half full. All in all, an excellent way to celebrate a birthday.Special Features:
- Great customer serviceChrisssaaDined on 8/15/2014The staff especially Michael and Alicia went above and beyond customer service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Steak placeSimonsVIPDined on 8/14/2014Had a client dinner here. Inhad the Grouper...was delicious but those who ordered the Steak were disappointed.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/12/2014The service was excellent, the food very good, but not outstanding. The biggest issue was the noise level. It was almost impossible to have a conversation at a table for 4. For the price of the food, one would expect a less chaotic atmosphere.Special Features:
- BusinessdinnerDined on 8/12/2014CELEBRATED A BIRTHDAY HERE THEY GIVE YOU BOX OF TRUFFELS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY AND A $25.00 CERTIFICATE TO USE LATER NICESpecial Features:
- Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/11/2014I was really looking forward to dining at Fleming's. The restuarant was beautiful. I was immediately impressed when we walked in. The service was impeccable. From the hostess at the front desk to our waitress to the food runner who delivered our food, I could not ask for more. So naturally these things only fuelled my anticipation of my meal. I ordered the three course prime rib dinner with cream corn and carrot cake for dessert. The presentation was beautiful and that it. I've had better seasoned and better tasting food at Denny's. If you are looking for a steakhouse try Lawry's or Smith & wollensky or enen Ruth Chris instead. We really wanted to like this restaurant, butt the food was a huge disappointment. I won't go back.
- Great steaksalbertopDined on 8/9/2014Great restaurant, steaks were absolutely delicious, creamed spinaches were the best we have ever had and also the cheesecakes were really amazing. Didn't shine on the service even though it wasn't a busy night, but the overall experience was great nevertheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedLettyDined on 8/9/2014The food was good but the service was not so great, we had reservations, my party and I checked in and the hostess told us she was going to check on our table and come get us when it was ready, we waited 10-15 min while I saw other people walk in and get seated right away, so I went back up to the hostess and asked if our table was ready, and she said yes, yet she never came to get us, After we sat down order drinks and food, everything was going good until the food arrived then it's like they forgot about us all over again, I had to ask over two times to have our drinks filled, and even more to get just a glass of water. For the price we paid for dinner I would expect better service.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinnerjame4cfDined on 8/6/2014My husband and I enjoyed our 20th anniversary dinner at Fleming's, our server was outstanding, he suggested an amazing wine that complimented my meal perfectly. Get the Brie, it was one of the best things I have ever eaten.Special Features:
- no reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2014You should offer more characters in the msg to the redtsurant. No review no review no review no review no review no review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014One waiter for 4 tables, (5 people, and three 2 people) all sat down within minutes. Service slow, took 3 hours before dinner complete. Sent one steak back for being dry.
- Restaurant WeekEat2drinkDined on 7/27/2014I went doing restaurant week my service was very exceptional however from time to time I do frequent the happy hour which is simply awesome always get great deals the staff is always friendly and Fleming's has a great wine selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentjjfoodieDined on 7/25/2014outstanding service. Steak was fantastic. really enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- Wonderful birthday dinnerEva0801VIPDined on 7/24/2014They really made my birthday dinner very special. Our steaks were prepared exactly as requested after server gave clarification of the different degrees of rareness that could be offered. The creamed spinach was the best I've tasted. Desserts were decadent and so was the whipped cream accompaniment. Our waiter really helped make the night epic - thanks!Special Features:
- Ward 8OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2014I came for DineLA and was not let down. I'd come back for the Ward 8 and creamed spinach alone!Special Features:
- exactly what you'd expectLseitDined on 7/20/2014Exceptional service and food. As it should be for the price. Not all places however have the customer service. This one does. It's kind of like flying first class. You pay for it...and you walk away thinking these people are very professional and treat me extremely well. If you're looking for a business venue near LAX that will make the right impression on the customer, look no furthe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but at a pricewmgrarDined on 7/20/2014The food and service were both excellent but the cost was quite pricey. We went on a DineLA night so got a "deal" but still left with a $175 bill for the 3 of us and we don't drink alcohol. We didn't even get an ice tea or soft drink. Although the food was great I think there are much better things to do with your money even if you have lots of it.
- FantasticLythaDined on 7/18/2014We had a fantastic dinner here on 7/18/14. We enjoyed our steaks and had a lovely glass of wine based off a great recommendation from our server. We really appreciated that the servers were extremely knowledgeable and very attentive. I would definitely recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eat LA dealAndrewVIPDined on 7/15/2014Went to Flemings with a friend who craved steak. Found that the Filet (the cut Fleming's does best) was on the EATLA menu and for $45 salad, filet, a vegetable and dessert was a fabulous buy. See a note on the spinach below...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just another MondayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014My boyfriend and I decided to try Flemings on Monday - the dining room was packed, so good thing we' made a reservation - because of the special they were promoting for "Restaurant Week LA." For a prix fixe of $45 my meal consisted of a starter French onion soup, petit filet, a side of creamed spinach and cheesecake for dessert. Seeing as the regular menu lists the filet alone at $42 I believe, this was an excellent option. One tiny blip in the timeliness of our starters arriving but the serve staff was wonderful overall. Definitely treat yourself on a Monday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationBirthdayDined on 7/14/2014Had a wonderful evening! Service was excellent and food was delicious!Special Features:
- kimberVIPDined on 7/14/2014We had a group of six and were seated in a nice small room where we could hear each other. Attentive wait staff very professional but not overbearing. Everyone enjoyed their food very much. Surprisingly good. I think it was as good as Mastros.Special Features:
- GregVIPDined on 7/11/2014Food is always good, and it was this time as well. Always order a steak, but this time opted for the Sea Bass special. The waiter was outstanding and very attentive. Only complaint, was that the entrees arrived a bit too quickly for an enjoyable leisure dinner, but it was Friday evening.Special Features:
- BirthdaysL0723VIPDined on 7/11/2014Flemings is always very consistent with the food, service and attentive service provided by its staff. I look forward to dining there again.Special Features:
- DisappointmentDKMKVIPDined on 7/4/2014Something has gone wrong, this was one of our favorite places where we loved the food, now the food is very ordinary. Wine list still very good.Special Features:
- Really good steakGreatfoodDined on 7/3/2014It's hard to find a really good filet mignon, even at the higher rates steak houses. They did a really good job here. They got a great sear on it which he'd in the juices and cooked just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster TempuraSteveDined on 6/29/2014I ordered lobster tempura thinking that it was a Japanese style dish. However, the batter was thick, salty, and greasy. I was quite disappointed since "tempura" means light battered dish, where you can see intermittent color and essence of the food.Special Features:
- Simply AwesomeJonesVIPDined on 6/28/2014My boyfriend was in town and we had the most fantastic dinner at Flemings! Service was exceptional and just an all out great, relaxing time. Flemings never disappoints, food is incredible, service is fantastic, extensive wine list. You can not go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very loud and not relaxingJeffVIPDined on 6/28/2014The food is pretty good but the dining room is so loud and cramped that the whole meal was very stressful and not relaxing at all. For the prices they charge, I would expect a more pleasant dining experience. I won't be returning to this location anytime soon but will go to the L.A. Live location which is more pleasant.Special Features: